Total: 190
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
As you can see from the above, that is total rubbish.
All that effort to try and show you were critical of Trump. You failed to make the case

RationalMadman
Debates: 571
RationalMadman
All that effort to try and show you were critical of Trump. You failed to make the case
Have you ever taken an IQ test? Just curious.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Yep, mouth speed to sleepy Joe ratio.

Still a bit of work to do before it looks convincing.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Wylted
@zedvictor4
@FLRW
Ive just tuned-in and that utube vid has been removed because of being ' hate speech ', ergo,

1} it reflects where Wylted is coming from fairly clearly  promoting  false narrative of hate speech etc,

2} Trumpet and his MAGA cult followers i.e. some percentage of republicans, thrive on #1 above sort of like vampires intense need  blood,

3} it is true, that, a man { less complex biologic } can never truly be a woman { more complex biologic }, 

4}  can a woman every truly be a man?  Since the primary difference between man { X y } woman { X x } is a womb >< prostate gland, I would guess that, it is easier to remove a womb and install a prostate gland than vice versa,

5} and last but not least, is this a non-sense thread troll by Wylted?,

6} ive seen what appears to me to be a few of these MAGA-cult-types here at DArt, whose  only purpose is  troll { dead fish bait } for  logical common sense critical thinkers to bite at?,

7} or maybe it is more like a black hole to get sucked into, and slowly ripped into Gravitational shreds of graviton-darkEon quanta,  that,

8) are alledged ----proved by Roger Penrose--  to become a null geodesic singularity trajectory of a each every photon { logical common sense critical thinking } of Universe?,

9} absolute truth cannot ever be created nor destroyed and relative truth can only be hidden away from the observer for temporary periods of time, ergo,

10} there is no cosmic ending null geodesic of occupied space, only transformation of Spirit-2, 3, 4 that, is eternally complemented by Spirit-1 Meta-space mind/intellect/concept. ---absolute, relative and false narrative--.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Just curious.
Like Tucker Carlson, right. You’re just asking questions.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I will take that as a no.

The reason I ask is you say moron, idiot and genius a lot, I wonder where you are on that spectrum.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Quit using autism as an insult, ignorant piece of shit.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
spectrum of IQ, witch
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
At best 115 and that is assuming a high emotional immaturity, more realistically is 100
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I said IQ not EQ, everyone is going crazy here.

There is no way at all a person with an IQ above 105 makes this reply to SirAnonymous after reading the posts he made.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
@Wylted
I'd say he is right about the cutoff for the Asvab so in the 80-82 range. Likely his fascination with larping the military has to do with self-loathing for not making it. Just my best guess with armchair psychology, so take it with a grain of salt.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@RationalMadman
I know you said IQ and I explained why low EQ can make a person look dumber than they are
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
No, you insinuated it, you didn't explain any of it.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
This just in (actually, I don’t know when it happened): the video in question has been removed due to hate speech violations.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@cristo71
It literally was hate speech but I am surprised the deepfake aspect wasn't involved in reasoning the removal.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@cristo71
It's just a deep fake kinda funny, you didn't miss anything 
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I saw it when you first posted it. The extreme disconnect between the voice and the verbiage was good for a laugh. In any case, it’s good to see what even affordable technology is capable of these days…

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@RationalMadman
That was hate speech (not a term I use lightly, if Biden called transwomen men, I wouldn’t call it hate speech, but this is genuine hate speech).  But it still should be legal and if your trans and offended, you don’t have to watch it; but others have the right too.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
I am not trans and was digusted and angered. Cheers.

It is pure bullying and could drive some to self harm and cry at the very least.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I noticed all the idiots on these sites are very aware of IQ tests. I’m guessing because they’ve accomplished so little in their lives and make a below average income they need that to reassure themselves.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
with a grain of salt.
You’re about as valuable as a grain of salt.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@cristo71
I saw it when you first posted it. The extreme disconnect between the voice and the verbiage was good for a laugh. In any case, it’s good to see what even affordable technology is capable of these days
Don’t kid yourself. Wylted thought it was authentic, because he’s a dummy. The really sad part was his comment saying those bigoted words made him want to vote for Biden.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I noticed all the idiots on these sites are very aware of IQ tests. I’m guessing because they’ve accomplished so little in their lives and make a below average income they need that to reassure themselves
This is basically a confession that he has a low IQ. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
This is basically a confession that he has a low IQ. 
Hey, you're the guy cleaning pools for a living. You also had other “high IQ” jobs like cutting grass and working in a restaurant.

Is America a meritocracy or not? Do people with intelligence and valuable skills tend to get paid more (at least for white guys) than people with low skills and low intelligence?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I play pool not clean pools idiot. Dude really confused billiards with a swimming pool. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
How much do you think the GM of a family diner in a city like Columbus makes? 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
How much do you think the GM of a family diner in a city like Columbus makes? 
Lol, a lot less than me.

How’s the homeless issue in Columbus? Columbus Ohio?

Again, Is America a meritocracy or not? Do people with intelligence and valuable skills tend to get paid more (at least for white guys) than people with low skills and low intelligence?

You play pool?  that’s a good pastime for the average Joe, well…below average Joe.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
It is a blue city, but it isn't so bad. Great economy. Glad to know that your measure of good money is anything that makes less than you is poor but anyone who makes equal or more is doing well for themselves 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
We don't have tent cities here
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Why are we assuming that people that work with their hands have low IQs? Are we equating education with intelligence because that's not the same thing.