Total: 190
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Liberals policies helping the poor is perhaps a fair criticism as study after study has shown that the war on poverty has increased poverty a
Of course. Of course they do. You read these studies while working the night assistant manager shift at Dennys. Or, you heard it from Tucker Carlson.

This is why you originally blocked me. I embarrassed you by pointing out these facts
Oh yes, facts. Those are some pretty incredible “facts” you got there.

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Literally zero of those citations supports what you are alleging. Which is that a lifelong Democrat such as yourself randomly became a conservative one day, immediately prior to an attack. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Of course. Of course they do. You read these studies while working the night assistant manager shift at Dennys. Or, you heard it from Tucker Carlson.
Let's debate it. 

Resolution

The war on poverty has been a success. I will be con
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
62% of Denny's managers are black according to the Denny's website, so another racist and classist insult. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Oh yes, facts. Those are some pretty incredible “facts” you got there.
That's the only explanation and you haven't provided an alternative explanation so it must be true. You won't deny it just like you won't deny the allegations you are pretending to be former military.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Literally zero of those citations supports what you are alleging. Which is that a lifelong Democrat such as yourself randomly became a conservative one day, immediately prior to an attack. 
I said he’s a Trumper. This guy is a QAnon follower. What are you smokin? You think because he had a pony tail and was a nudist he’s liberal? He also has a beard and believes in Jesus. Two red flags for Trumpers.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Your citation that he was a qanon supporter was literally a link to a Wikipedia page about qanon
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
That's the only explanation and you haven't provided an alternative explanation so it must be true. You won't deny it just like you won't deny the allegations you are pretending to be former military.
Yes I’m also pretending to be an airline pilot who makes more in one day than you make in a month. 

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I knew you would bitch out of the challenge
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Wylted
Needless to say I am now voting for Biden in 2024
You sure you want to do that?  Biden is still;
1) Pro choice
2) Pro vax mandate
3) Thinks Trump is a bigot

Just because he roasts transgenders doesn’t mean pro lifers should support him.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Your citation that he was a qanon supporter was literally a link to a Wikipedia page about qanon
It’s been reported by numerous news agencies that he was QAnon follower and expressed extreme right wing views. The Wikipedia write up on the Paul Pelosi attack cites numerous articles to support the claim the attacker was a Trumper.

SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
That’s like asking if ignorant is an insult. Nobody wants to be poor. 
People can choose not to be ignorant. People often can't choose not to be poor.
Do you think “trannie” is an insult?
It borders on being a slur, so yes. However, I don't use it, because I try to have respect for other people. You, however, used "poor", "white trash", and "gay" as insults. That does not reflect well.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TheUnderdog
Just because he roasts transgenders doesn’t mean pro lifers should support him.
Well that’s the most important characteristic that Trumpers are looking for - bigotry

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@SirAnonymous
White, liberal men are women hating, racists bigots who think theists are beneath them at the same rate as conservatives. Difference is they think because they don't try to use that hate to keep them from their right to live makes the better than conservatives.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
People can choose not to be ignorant. People often can't choose not to be poor.
Right, being ignorant is a choice. Being poor, according to conservatives is also a choice. I agree with you there are circumstances that make it difficult to break out of poverty.

Of course, being complacent about being ignorant doesn’t help someone get out of poverty.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
It borders on being a slur, so yes. However, I don't use it, because I try to have respect for other people. You, however, used "poor", "white trash", and "gay" as insults. That does not reflect well.
Hey genius, the OP is the one who used trannie in the title of this post. You should probably be more worried about that than defending the DEPLORABLES on this site.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Trannie is not a derogatory term retard. Trannies literally made the term up to refer to themselves. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Trannie is not a derogatory term retard. Trannies literally made the term up to refer to themselves. 
What a moron. You are like Matt Dillon in Something About Mary. Clueless. Useless and Clueless.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Hey genius, the OP is the one who used trannie in the title of this post. You should probably be more worried about that than defending the DEPLORABLES on this site.
I am not defending him or his use of the word.
Right, being ignorant is a choice. Being poor, according to conservatives is also a choice. I agree with you there are circumstances that make it difficult to break out of poverty.
There is something ironic in accusing conservatives of believing that being poor is a choice in one sentence, only to agree with a conservative that it often isn't in the next.

Regardless of what conservatives think, you do not think that being poor is a choice. So why use it as an insult? Are poor people less valuable? Is there something inherently wrong with being poor? And what does white trash mean but poor and white? Is there something wrong with being white? Does being white mean that being poor is even more worthy of scorn? Or if you prefer another definition for "white trash", what is it, and why do you think it is appropriate to use as an insult?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
Oh, I acknowledged there are obstacles to getting out of poverty. Not the least of which is systemic racism. But surely you would agree white trash people like Wylted have not been held back by systemic racism. He’s more a victim of bad parenting. But he’s conservative, Reagan and Trump are his heroes, so he’s too ignorant to know what forces he is up against and instead thinks if blacks or “trannies”do better in society it would some how diminish his prospects.

And what does white trash mean but poor and white? 
It also means they are ignorant and have no class. They make bad decisions, they smoke and don’t exercise. They are dismissive of “experts” and the educated. They have given up on life and don’t try to improve themselves other than to get a bigger, higher pickup truck.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
 But surely you would agree white trash people like Wylted have not been held back by systemic racism.
I would agree that Wylted has not been held back by systemic racism, although I don't agree with calling him, or anyone else, "white trash."

Would you mind answering my questions?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
Would you mind answering my questions?
Hmm, I don’t know why you are pretending to be Tucker Carlson here. You’re just confused and need a simple clarification.

Have you ever called someone shorty? I bet you have. Now people have no control over their height (or weight we are now learning) but those terms are used often as an insult. Why do you suppose that is, Tucker? What about someone who is freakishly tall? Might someone call them stretch?

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Hmm, I don’t know why you are pretending to be Tucker Carlson here. You’re just confused and need a simple clarification.
While I recognize that it is hard to tell tone over text, I am not trying to play confused. I know how I would answer my questions. I want to know how you would answer them.
Have you ever called someone shorty? I bet you have.
I have not, except in reference to someone who voluntarily used it as a nickname.
Now people have no control over their height (or weight we are now learning) but those terms are used often as an insult. Why do you suppose that is, Tucker?
Because people are rude. Why do you use poor and white trash as insults?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@SirAnonymous
have not, except in reference to someone who voluntarily used it as a nickname.
I don’t believe you. You’ve never made a comment about Trump being fat or balding with a ridiculous comb over either right?

Why do you use poor and white trash as insults?
Because it gets under their skin genius.

I see from your profile you are a child of god. Did god tell you to support Donald Trump? Is Trump the rudest President we have ever had?

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Why would that get under anyone's skin?

Probably a projection because of one of your insecurities. 

I don't think poor or white trash is necessarily an insult but it is telling you think it is. 

Also siranonymous is a liberal so the attacks on him for being conservative is next to retarded 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Also siranonymous is a liberal so the attacks on him for being conservative is next to retarded 
His profile says he’s conservative, and religious, lol.
RationalMadman
Debates: 571
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
SA is a right wing conservative.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I don’t believe you.
Well, it's true.
 You’ve never made a comment about Trump being fat
Aside from concerns over his health, no.
or balding
No.
with a ridiculous comb over either right?
Not that I remember.
Because it gets under their skin genius.
Offensiveness for offensiveness' sake, then?
I see from your profile you are a child of god. Did god tell you to support Donald Trump?
No, and I don't support Trump.
Is Trump the rudest President we have ever had?
He's rude, but there's some stiff competition for that title. Wilson was a rather vicious racist (Yes, worse than Trump. Way, way worse). Jackson killed people in duels, which certainly seems pretty rude.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@RationalMadman
@IwantRooseveltagain
His profile says he’s conservative, and religious, lol.

Yes, but I don't support Trump, so I could be to the right of Genghis Khan and still be a liberal, you see.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Wylted gets most facts wrong.