FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT COURSE NOW!

Author: Stephen

Total: 51
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
This course if free to the stupid and brain dead.

NO PAYMENT OR CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED FROM YOU TO TAKE THIS COURSE!

ACTIVATE YOUR INNER ABILITIES & ENHANCE YOUR POTENTIAL!

HEAL EMOTIONALLY
Your free Reiki Attunement training will help automatically calm your mind and emotions so you can live your life feeling peaceful and happy.

RELEASE NEGATIVE ENERGY
Your free Reiki Attunement Course removes negative energy from deep within while helping to create a stronger, more resilient and healthier you.

IMPROVE PSYCHICALLY
Your free Reiki Attunement Course begins a steady gradual awakening of your psychic abilities and enhances your awareness of yourself, others, and your surroundings.

LEARN HOW TO ACTUALL GIVE A "FLYING FUCK".

Your free Reiki Attunement Course begins a steady gradual awakening that will teach you how to learn that other peoples opinions just may have some value and will awaken your own awareness to the fact that you are not the only person on the planet with an opinion.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Is this how you debate?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
Is this how you debate?

It's up for discussion.  Who knows, it may well work for some?

My own opinion it is that it for the lost and lonely or the ignorant and brain dead that are incapable of thinking for themselves and or taking control of their own lives.

Would you ask our resident Witch if her idea of discussion is to call anyone that doesn't agree with her a "paedophile"? "sick & perverted"?. Why she doesn't  "give a flying fuck" about this site or "the opinions of others"?  Or why she believes all "Christians  are paranoid psychos"? And why she tells us that she only visits this site to "take a shit and leave"#140?

You could even try to start a  cordial and polite discussion with her on what grounds she believes you to be she  "RM, fuck you misogynist pig".  #38 ,  she has, after all, taken and completed the first part and completed her  Reiki – 1st Degree.   But not on this sub forum or this thread. Start your own own in the Personal forum.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
"Debate", lol. Who does that. May when he's not imagining my kids with brooms between their legs. 
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch.

"Debate", lol. Who does that.

Rational Madman, the debate champion with nearly 500 debates under his belt, and nearly 17,000 post to his name ( not to be messed with or taken lightly). The one that you believe to be - among other things - "a misogynist pig".  #38  but what's new?

So Witch. Are you going to comment on the OP, or just "take  a shite and leave #140" again?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
When you want to marry three women cause you think you are smarter than them in general the shoe fits. Rap battles and anime characters are not debate. Now go talk to your wife about how you like to imagine my kids with brooms between their legs. Might get you lucky 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Stephen

I'm guessing that Poly looks like Heather Webber on General Hospital.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@FLRW
I'm guessing that Poly looks like Heather Webber

Dunno. That would take  a lot of  eye of newt and toe of frog, etc. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I'm not naive enough to think your intentions here are benign towards me. I am not interested in whatever 'beef' is meant to be taking place here, I just think you could have made a thread about why you are against alternative therapies but chose to ad hom instead.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm not naive enough to think your intentions here are benign towards me.

Then simply don't @ me and go away.

Or address the op. I didn't drag you here.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I addressed the OP with every reply I made.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
He's being encouraged to get me banned by the mods and I am abliging. They and he refuse to address the sick nature of his comment and I will not let it go till they do. Which is never, cause they don't want women or theists posting here. Stephen is part of the atheist, white boys club.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman

I addressed the OP

Nope you asked me if this" is what I call debate"#2

And then said to me that you "are not interested in what beef" I may have. And then inadvertently  accused me of having something " benign towards " you.
Are you saying my comments about you here> #5 are incorrect?

And then asked me why I am against  "alternative therapies"#9
You haven't discussed the content of the OP one single time. 

If you are not happy with the thread about these pagan courses for Witches you do not have to take part. So simply leave. If you choose not to leave can I suggest that you actually read about : Reiki for Witches: A Multi-Purpose Holistic Tool For Witches, Wizards, Pagans and New-Agers. Reiki for Witches: A Multi-Purpose Holistic Tool For Witches, Wizards, Pagans and New-Agers: Amazon.co.uk: Day, Dr. Isis, Guillaumes, Marie: 9781482636437: Books

Off you go now. 
Stephen
Stephen
@the Witch.

They and he refuse to address the sick nature of his comment

Put up the "sick comment" in question and I will be happy to discuss it with you. 
FLRW
FLRW

OMG, this is General Hospital.  Stephen is Spencer and RM is Nikolas.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
No desire to give you any info on my kids grooming sicko.
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

They and he refuse to address the sick nature of his comment

Stephen wrote: Put up the "sick comment" in question and I will be happy to discuss it with you. 

No desire to give you any info on my kids grooming sicko.
I haven't asked for info about your children. 

So you don't have the comment in question then. So you are intentionally spreading defamatory lies with malice.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
He's being encouraged to get me banned by the mods and I am abliging. They and he refuse to address the sick nature of his comment and I will not let it go till they do. Which is never, cause they don't want women or theists posting here. Stephen is part of the atheist, white boys club.
Syephen is really really obsessed with you, like freakishly obsessed, and I think I know why.

Fact is, like most of the angry spiritual detractors here, he is angry at some religious person who he is afraid of, so he comes here to yell at religious people, acting out makes him feel better about being afraid, makes him feel strong, he's acting out, telling that person off here because he is too cowardly to actually tell the peron he's angry with off directly.  It's obviously a woman he's upset with and since there are hardly any women here, you get the wrath he is afraid to express directly.  

I don't want to upset you, but I'm thinking that you are probably a Mother figure for him.

Your little boy's got issues Mom :)
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

POLYTHEIST-WITCH,

OMG,  besides your little witch kids, do you have a broom-mate?  When did you take up being a witch, early on, or were you a late broomer? What do your kids learn in Witch School other than spelling?  Like I said before, do you need to contact the tower of an airport near you to get air space in your area, and if you were angry because the airport tower refused to give you air space, did you fly off the handle of your broomstick?

At your age, do you have broom-autism yet?  We can only assume that you have a fast vroom-stick and when you are tired, you just sit down for a spell?  Do you store your brooms in the garage, which is your broom closet?  Do you ever give your witch kids boo-loney sandwitches?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Sidewalker
A lot of them resent parents, wives and kids for being theist, you are on to something, lol.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
A lot of them resent parents, wives and kids for being theist, you are on to something, lol.
I said it to Stephen when I first came across him, he immediately blocked me, too close to home,  looks like with Stephen you can say anything you want except the truth LOL.

Just a bunch of kids festering because they don't have the balls to confront someone they are angry with, sad really.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Bro D broke character, must be a big reward involved. LOL
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sidewalker
he immediately blocked me

I have never blocked you, you lying buffoon.  I like watching you make a complete twat of yourself like many of the other bible dunces that have come and gone.  You have never had fk all the tank that worries me ,sunshine.

Now try and address the OP.  
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Nobody wants to address the op because it's just a fucking hit piece by you on another member. It should technically be considered a call out thread. But that's okay if they don't care that you like to talk about how you imagine my kids with broomsticks between their legs they certainly don't care about a call out thread on Reiki. Considering you link to a page trying to get people to sign up for something it should be considered spam.
Stephen
Stephen
@ the Witch

it's just a fucking hit piece by you on another member. It should technically be considered a call out thread. 

Not at all. Stop playing victim.

It's an interesting subject when looked at in some detail.  You should try studying your own shite. My opinion is that is has its drawbacks like many carpetbaggers potions and cures do.
Here's just one for instance:

Why You Must Stay Away From Reiki.

Mind how you fly.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Oh no, Reiki isn't a product if the God of Abraham! You think she might have figured that out when in the first 5 minutes it talks about how it comes from Japan.  Hit piece by a bitter sicko. And I don't mean the article you linked to.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
he immediately blocked me

I have never blocked you, you lying buffoon.  I like watching you make a complete twat of yourself like many of the other bible dunces that have come and gone.  You have never had fk all the tank that worries me ,sunshine.

Now try and address the OP.  
LOL, you still have me blocked you bald faced liar.

PW, your little boy is telling fibs again, he needs to be sent to his room for a time out.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
You know they will ban you if you can't leave Stephen alone. 

A warning I got because of the two topics I started about Stephen. Oh wait, that was him. LOL Fucking bigot pussies. 

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
"Debate", lol. Who does that. May when he's not imagining my kids with brooms between their legs. 
You've been warned about these unsubstantiated claims how many times now?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Dim theists get really freaked out by clever atheists.