-->
@Barney
Fuck you.
Best.Korea
Debates: 265
Best.Korea
-->
@Barney
Its obviously trolling. No one takes that seriously.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Best.Korea
It's trolling that I will not let it go, but it was said and whiteflame refused to do anything at the time unless I begged for his help. Fuck him and the mods and Stephen who are all women hating bigot pigs. 
AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
1. I feel like this thread doesn't give me the entire story, so if any of these comments come across as ignorant or uninformed, I'm sorry.

2. Who hates another person on the internet? Like really. This is from a person with strong political opinions that has marched and done praxis for my points. Internet discourse serves one of three roles politically, and none of them get benefitted from being hateful. Education, be it true or espionage (I spent time in a far-right discord and now I can call out alt-right dog whistles better than a Golden Retriever) fail without respect for the people you talk to. It's not fun if we're mean. And lastly, you can't do praxis in converting the undecided to your side if you have terrible ethos.

3. Neither side can supply comments that the other person said, so is this all a misunderstanding?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@AleutianTexan
I'll be banned soon and you will not be forced to read it. Glad you support sexual comments about people's kids.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
@ the Witch.

I'll be banned soon and you will not be forced to read it. Glad you support sexual comments about people's kids.

You are not a victim of anything, Witch, and neither are your children. You are just a glutton for punishment. You have no intention of discussing anything at all- including the very subjects that YOU have introduced.  You don't discuss Witchcraft, you don't discuss your Pagan "alien Gods from another planet" and you won't even discuss your Reki Attunement achievements and what it has actually done for you in the sense of those "principles" that this course is supposed to instil in you to make you a "better person"..

So stop being so dramatic. No one on the whole of this forum as spoken in any such terms about your children or anyone else's .  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@AleutianTexan

2. Who hates another person on the internet? Like really.
It would be with great difficulty, I should imagine to "hate" anyone on a public forum such as this.. Who, after all can  "hate" some faceless person they have never met  and know nothing about? Maybe someone that cannot hold on to reality and suffers paranoia or other mental disorder?
Maybe some sort of anger management course would help, or even a course in the 150 year old Japanese practice of Reiki would help? Although, it seems to have done nothing for the well being of the Witch.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
People have started questioning why other troll like Stephen are ok here but I seem to get targeted. The answer is simple. Woman hating bigot troll mods love other women hating bigot trolls. Sicko pervert pricks. Of course I hate people like. Sad some of you respect it.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You know they will ban you if you can't leave Stephen alone. 
A warning I got because of the two topics I started about Stephen. Oh wait, that was him. LOL Fucking bigot pussies. 
BroD and Stephen are also obsessed with attacking somebody named Tradesecret, they will probably get a warning too.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Dim theists get really freaked out by clever atheists.

They appear to hate being challenged on the bible and it's contents, for a fact, Vic lad.

I am not here to challenge anyone's faith. But I will always challenge what they have faith in, i.e. the bible as it has been fed to us for millennia. Which they always take as a direct insult to them personally. And they have the audacity to wonder why it is at times that they invite mockery and ridicule?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Sidewalker
Nope that is encouraged. Another male bigot atheist, welcome to the circle jerk.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Look at Stephen trying to cover his ass, lol
AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Which forum thread is this? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just unaware of any of this.
Stephen
Stephen
@the Witch.

I was reporting every post where they trolled Tradesecret by calling him a tranny

Nope. Never. And  you won't find a single post where I have called him/her a "tranny", Stop telling fk lies.
S/he offered this forum personal information that no one was interested in. I didn't care what s/he chose to be on any given day.

I just thought it all very odd behaviour coming from a wo/man that also freely told this forum that s/he was "chosen by god" and that " god had personally given him/her wisdom" and that s/he was a "Pastor to a congregation of over three hundred", and a" Chaplain to his/her countries armed forces of Australia". 
But even odder, was the fact that it turned out that s/he was a complete and utter bible dunce when challenged with the simplest questions. S/he also claimed to "tutor and teach university students on all things biblical".  I have all the receipts.

Off you fly now. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Sidewalker
 they will probably get a warning too.  

Maybe I will get banned the moment the Witch shows the mods where I have said anything so disgusting as the things she is alleging I have said about her children.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Nope whiteflame said he wouldn't do it cause it was my kids, unless I begged him. Good thing I'm not a submissive whore. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Exactly.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Nope that is encouraged. Another male bigot atheist, welcome to the circle jerk.
I meant Tradesecret will probably get a warning. 

I wasn't sure if TS is male or female, so I used they.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Fuck you.
Thank you for your timely evidence in this investigation.

In review:
It objectively has no connection to your claims of death threats, people trying to steal you kids, people plotting to cannibalize your kids, etc.

If anyone ever actually threatens to harm you or anyone you know, please contact the police.
I do not think you screaming obscenities at them when they show up to take your statement will go well; but freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences of said speech.

Goodbye, and good luck wherever your journey takes you.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sidewalker

Sidewalker,

As explicitly shown in this link, Tradesecret is a FEMALE: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

Now, in Miss Tradesecret being a pseudo-christian at best, if she wants to be a transgendered person as a male, then she goes directly against Jesus' inspired words shown below:  

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God." ( Deuteronomy 22:5)

If Miss Tradesecret wants to be called a man, then she obviously had ungodly Sexual Reassignment Surgery from female to a male, then she slapped Jesus in the face by changing her sexual gender that He gave her upon birth and violated the following passage:

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." (1 Corinthians 3:16-17) 

As if Miss Tradesecret doesn't have enough problems in being Bible Slapped Silly®️ by the membership of this prestigious Religion Forum because of her outright Bible stupidity, then she has  to additionally answer to her TRUE sexual gender in front of God! The irony is the FACT that when viewing her recent biography, her gender is "OTHER" where how can a member, no pun intended, not know their sexual gender as shown in this link: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEINID1

Since her original gender was a FEMALE as shown in the link above, we should use that gender when conversing with Tradesecret, AND, in knowing that the female gender is a 2nd class citizen within the scriptures!

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@Sidewalker
BrotherD.Thomas wrote: 

Sidewalker

As explicitly shown in this link, Tradesecret is a FEMALE: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

Now, in Miss Tradesecret being a pseudo-Christian at best, if she wants to be a transgendered person as a male, then she goes directly against Jesus' inspired words shown below:

Deuteronomy 22:5King James Version
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.