Author: Skipper_Sr

Total: 83
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
It's my understanding that Polytheist Witch was banned for a pattern of making accusations with no shown basis in reality.  There seems to be a dual standard here, why is RM allowed the same behavior that Poly was banned for?  At least Poly was sincere in her belief that she was being attacked, RM reporting spree is just out of spite because of the election. He clearly has some kind of special relationship with the mods, but nevertheless, the CoC should be applied consistently, it can't just be a matter of favoritism or it's not really a policy at all. 

The two posts below are examples of his harrassment, demonstrating that, like Poly did, he is making accusations with no shown basis in reality, post #42 is the accusation being repeated, and post #50 is his own admission that the accusation was deemed a false report by the mods, so he is knowingly engaging in the same behavior Poly was banned for.   The question becomes why is RM allowed to make false accusations and Poly was banned for doing the same thing? 

Literally had sidewalker saying best korea should feel bad about being born and indirectly to kill himself seen as fine by whiteflame.
It is not a lie, Sidewalker, Whiteflame gave it as a third example to me of false reports. Idk if I amallowed to link to it. It got 5 upvotes from degenerates. Ask whuteflamd to link to it.

I'm reporting this pattern of harrassment and false accusations and expect the mods to shut it down. His vitriolic tantrum for losing the election has gone on long enough,  his constant attacks on the site (and the mods) are damaging the site and probably contribute to the problem of new member retention, his goal is clearly to make the site look bad and he's doing a great job of that.  He seems to be explicitly trying to drive new members away.

Maybe the mods are OK with this behavior, you can allow him to trash the site and the mods if you want, but given how PW was punished for the same behavior,  the mods need to make him stop making false accusations, or minimally , explain why he has this priviledge when Poly did not.

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Good luck with that. They are very neglectful and I am telling the truth.

There is a reason you admitted you knew the post.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Good luck with that. They are very neglectful and I am telling the truth.

There is a reason you admitted you knew the post.
Of course I know the post Ratman, and like the mods, I know you are misrepresenting it, you are a liar.

Your goal since the election has been to get members to leave the site, so I'll tell you what, let's debate it, loser leaves the site permanently. 

We'll put the post in the debate, and if you convince the majority of voters that I was advocating suicide, or even making BK feel bad about himself, I'll terminate my account, if the majority of the voters agree with Whiteflame that the post does not violate the CoC then you delete your account.

And if you won't put your lies and misrepresentation out there for review, then STFU asshole.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Be careful how you wield your words when trying to paint me the villain, batman.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
-->
@RationalMadman
@Sidewalker
Alright, this is going too far.

1) This is about the specific post in question, which is the post that was described as "making me feel bad and indirectly encouraging my suicide".
Even if it was made, I didnt care about it enough to even remember it being posted.

2) There is no point in doing any debate about it, let alone making the person who loses to leave the site.

3) If the post was made and moderators dont want to punish it, it is their choice. I prefer if they dont punish it if it was made.

4) I understand that posts encouraging suicide are a sensitive issue, because there are people who would be greatly hurt if someone encouraged them to commit suicide. There are people who are close to committing suicide and encouraging them to do that would make them do that, as opposed to not encouraging which would make them not do it.

5) I am not a sensitive person. Nothing anyone says can actually make me suicidal. If the post in question was made, then the warning would be more suitable to discourage same message being sent to other users without punishing anyone.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Creator DArt....Don't panic folks, all the old features are going to be back pretty soon, I just deployed the new version a bit ahead so that we can start catching bugs as soon as possible.
Ratman, dont panic. Dont worry, be happy. Sung to following URL Dont worry,dont do it, dont bring everybody down, be happy now.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ebuc
Can you say that to sidewalker? Cheers.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
You did a good job in our debate last night, Rat-Man!

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
@Sidewalker
RM, my comments were spurred { in response } by your first 4, 5, 6 --or there abouts--- comments in this thread, and that was before SW comments. SW was responding to you, not DArt.c.

Here they are again with sidewalker tag to assist you in being more happy. I would think SW and others would like to see you more happy also.

Creator DArt....Don't panic folks, all the old features are going to be back pretty soon, I just deployed the new version a bit ahead so that we can start catching bugs as soon as possible.
Ratman, dont panic. Dont worry, be happy. Sung to following URL Dont worry, dont do it, dont bring everybody down, be happy now.

AleutianTexan
Debates: 4
AleutianTexan
Not a fan. The inability for me to vote on debates takes away my favorite thing to do on the site, though I should have that ability again as soon as I finish my third debate I just accepted.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
Alright, this is going too far.

1) This is about the specific post in question, which is the post that was described as "making me feel bad and indirectly encouraging my suicide".
Even if it was made, I didnt care about it enough to even remember it being posted.

2) There is no point in doing any debate about it, let alone making the person who loses to leave the site.

3) If the post was made and moderators dont want to punish it, it is their choice. I prefer if they dont punish it if it was made.

4) I understand that posts encouraging suicide are a sensitive issue, because there are people who would be greatly hurt if someone encouraged them to commit suicide. There are people who are close to committing suicide and encouraging them to do that would make them do that, as opposed to not encouraging which would make them not do it.

5) I am not a sensitive person. Nothing anyone says can actually make me suicidal. If the post in question was made, then the warning would be more suitable to discourage same message being sent to other users without punishing anyone
Allow me to refresh your memory:

Back when almost all of your posts were troll posts, you did a thread asking whether you should be able to sue your parents for giving birth to you.

I didn't take any of your posts seriously then, so I responded tongue in cheek that I don't think you should be able to, but perhaps everyone else should be able to sue your parents for giving birth to you.  

Only a wack job total moron would see that as anything but sarcastic humor, but Ratman, being a complete whack job and total moron, thinks he can try to character assasinate me and the mods with his made up bullshit nonsense mischaracterizing the post.   

He's still throwing a tantrum over losing the election, trying to disrupt and denigrate the site and the mods, he's reporting every post he can twist and mischaracterize, he actually reported Lancelot for calling him a "twit" LOL. 

I knew he wouldn't debate me, I was just calling his bluff, but I do think the mods should make him stop harrassing me, they banned Poly for making false accusations, they shouldn't allow him to make false accusations either.   And if there is a double standard,  that's fine,  you guys can do what you want with a private site, I'd just like to know why they discriminated against Poly while allowing Ratman to do the same thing they claim to be the reason she's gone.   

It's his petty little sour grapes tantrum that's gone too far.  His pathetic and childish tantrum makes me ashamed to have made the mistake of being one of the few that actually voted for him, I guess I just didn't recognize his total lack of character and integrity.    

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Sidewalker
Rat-man's comeback to me calling him by his new nickname was to address me as "wannabe BatMan." He also just did the same to you. 

Be careful how you wield your words when trying to paint me the villain, batman.
Like what does that even mean??? Lmao.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Sidewalker
Just get a restraining order on him
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Rat-man's comeback to me calling him by his new nickname was to address me as "wannabe BatMan." He also just did the same to you. 

Like what does that even mean??? Lmao.
Yeah, I saw that, and I have no idea what it means, Lmao too.   Not nearly as good as the rampage of threats he threw at you before, big hat, no cattle...what a joke.

I'm not trying to paint him as a villian, I'm just calling an asshole an asshole....and as long as he comes at me, I'll continue to let him know what I think of his sorry ass.  

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ILikePie5
Just get a restraining order on him
A lot of good that will do, I got one on you and look how close you got.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I don't think you should be able to sue your parents for giving birth to you...I do however, think everyone else should be able to sue your parents for giving birth to you.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Fascist hypocrite IWantFDR needs to go the same way of the Witch. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Sidewalker
I don't think you should be able to sue your parents for giving birth to you...I do however, think everyone else should be able to sue your parents for giving birth to you.
Sidewalker is not encouraging suicide. Lmao.
Also, the response is appropriate to the title of the thread. You're so sensitive and hypocritical. 

How are you so bold when you implied you would be satisfied with someone here committing suicide, RM? Explain your hypocrisy. Didn't you say the following, 
I hate you so as to register in my brain to not ever invest myself into you emotionally, I literally would smile if a Lannan thread got made about you.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Lie again, Rat-Man.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
To the developers...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can use the website on my phone now without having to go to desktop pages to do things. You did a fantastic job overhauling it for mobile phones. Thanks so much!!
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Public-Choice
Very happy to hear, thanks ❤️
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Sidewalker is not encouraging suicide. Lmao.
Also, the response is appropriate to the title of the thread. You're so sensitive and hypocritical. 
Can you believe that, the kind of mind that could look at that reply and conclude I'm encouraging suicide is the same kind of mind that could look at a mountain of evidence going back two thousand years and conclude the earth is flat. No logic, no critical thinking skills, how do you reason with someone who lacks the capacity for reason.

How are you so bold when you implied you would be satisfied with someone here committing suicide, RM? Explain your hypocrisy. Didn't you say the following, 
I hate you so as to register in my brain to not ever invest myself into you emotionally, I literally would smile if a Lannan thread got made about you.
Wow, I've noticed he does a lot of projection,  so that is what he's projecting onto me.

I guess if you lack the capacity for logic and reason, you have no choice but allow your emotions to control you, and pretend that is thinking. 
ijb1
Debates: 5
ijb1
-->
@Public-Choice
Yeah it's pretty cool.