U.S. Governors Mafia DP4

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 311
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Mod Killed DP1:

Best Korea - You are Gretchen Whitmer from The Great Lake State of Michigan. You were the one person I wanted most to lose in 2022. Unfortunately, you got rid of your strongest opponents with dumb signature verification rules. You can be strict here, but you cannot be strict when the election is going on. How fun. Lucky for you, abortion was a turnout machine, and it helped you win quite easily. Other things may have helped though, since you helped solve the Flint water problem in a bipartisan fashion. Good for you. Now you essentially have a blank check with the legislature being under Democratic control, so you can pass any woke thing you want. As a result, you are the 2x Purifier. Each Night, you may select a player. That player will have any lingering effects removed from them. You win with the Town.

Died NP1:

Austin - You are Joe Lombardo from The Silver State of Nevada. Congratulations on your inauguration! You just defeated incumbent Governor Steve Sisolak making you the only GOP candidate to pick up a governorship in the nation. This was likely thanks to your tenure as the Sheriff of Clark County, the most populous county in Nevada. You won just enough Democrats to keep the margin low in Clark County and Washoe County to win. Let’s see how well you do in 2026 because that will be the true test. Therefore, you are the Sheriff. Each Night, you may investigate a player to learn their alignment. Because you were the only GOP governor candidate to flip a seat, one night where you do not investigate, you may shoot a player. However, if you use your shot, you will lose your investigative powers because you won the race and resigned as the Sheriff. You win with the Town.

——————————————————————————

Lynched DP2:

That2User - You are Gavin Newsom from The Golden State. As it turns out, you are a rich snob who partied while your constituents were forced to cower down in their homes. What a hypocrite. Now you want to run for President? Give me a break, it makes no sense, and you would get clobbered as a California elite just like Kamala Harris. Electorally you’re decent, but that’s just because of liberal cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco where people go number two on the streets and use drugs out in the open. You are insanely lucky that you are in California, which is the home of modern day liberalism. I honestly hope you run for President so you get humbled at the national level by Trump or DeSantis. What a disgrace. You are the Miller. If an investigator uses their power on you, you will appear mafia aligned or guilty. You win with the Town.

Died NP2:

SupaDudz - You are Ron DeSantis from The Sunshine State of Florida. Many within the Grand Old Party want you to run for President to stop Donald Trump. A lot of people think you are Donald Trump without the baggage, but you are still unproven when it comes to foreign policy. You could be a neocon for all I know. Anyways, you are really good at getting what you want. We saw during redistricting that you defied the GOP legislature map and pushed your own extreme map abolishing the district running from Tallahassee to Jacksonville. The legislature acquiesced and the map survived court challenges. Most recently, you defied College Board and the Democrats by refusing to implement AP African American History because of content relating to queer theory and slave reparations. Eventually the College Board took some of the topics out. Because of this and your massive victory in 2022, you are the 1x Governor. Once during the game, you may choose to reverse the will of the majority of the town and nullify the lynching of a player. To do this, you must message me within 4 hours of a candidate getting the final vote required to lynch. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP3:

Wylted - You are Jay Inslee from The Evergreen State of Washington. Washington State is a very liberal state at the federal level, but at the state level, it has been historically close. Well, up until you came along. Ever since your election, you have been the predominant advocate for clean energy, even co-authoring a book called Apollo's Fire: Igniting America's Clean Energy Economy. You even want to ban gasoline-powered cars by 2035 in exchange for electric and other types of vehicles. It’s actually dumb, but I don’t expect anything more from a Washington State Democrat, especially after Tiffany Smiley losing to Patty Murray. Oh, I also forgot to mention that you pull the no you when Donald Trump criticized you for the autonomous zone during the George Floyd riots, aka CHAZ/CHOP. Thus, you are the Mafia Electrician. If you are ever investigated, the investigator’s action will fail and you will learn the role of the investigator. You win with the Mafia.

Died NP3:

Badger - You are Kay Ivey from The Yellowhammer State of Alabama. You got re-elected with amazing numbers. You literally came within 2 points of flipping Birmingham county red. Yes, that’s right, the city where Martin Luther King Jr. was arrested and put in jail. Ironically, you put on blackface in college nearly 50 years ago as part of a college skit. Liberals criticized you, but the times were different. It is unfair to criticize you for doing something dumb in college, especially in a time where it was socially acceptable to do so. Everyone thinks you’re some massive racist and the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, but as Joe Biden would say, c’mon mon. She’s a great fit for the state and fights to protect minors from unknowingly ruining their lives by cutting off their genitals. Therefore, you are the 2x White Mage. Each Night, you may select a player. That player will be protected the night you select them, as well as the following night. You win with the Town.

Governors in Office:

1. Barney
2. Whiteflame
3. Greyparrot
4. SirAnonymous
5. RationalMadman

With 5 Governors still in office, it takes 3 Governors to impeach and remove (lynch) a sitting Governor. DP4 will end at 6:00PM CST on Saturday February 18th, 2023. Good Luck!

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@whiteflame
@SirAnonymous
DP4 is up
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
"Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan"

Wow!
Barney
Barney
-->
@SirAnonymous
Surprised you're still alive. Who did you follow last night?
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I will intentionally lurk until certain members have spoken. I want the interactions to be organic as possible and btw I did scumread wylted dp1, I did what I did for them to dumbread me and leave me alive later. toxic or not i didnt want supa to OT me either.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@SirAnonymous
Well, I was right that Badger was lying and doing a shit job of it.

I thought he'd try to kill me in the night to shut me up; which in it of itself would have confirmed my role and that I'm town when it failed.

I'm a lone star from Texas who stands my ground and survives impeachment attempts. I am Greg Abbott, and I am bulletproof.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
male democrats has to be the theme, it's the only thing that makes any coherent sense and GP cannot possibly be dying as thirdparty but barney your turn to full claim... clearly lurking did nothing
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
bulletproof that's it? that's all there is to your role?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Okay time to pull out the big brains
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Barney led onto best korea dp1 and would have kept at it to save Wylted.

Barney then misses Supadudz character claiming as he and wylted both solely focused on the role claim... odd.

He misses siranonymous claiming to be a female republican and keeps saying Austin is 'F' after Austin dies.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
dp2, Barney hyperhammers to save Wylted and on dp3 he acts super sure there'll be another dp despite clearly acting dp1 as if he townread wylted.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
his fail 'hammer' of Wylted was blatant, he knew it would fail. No way he didn't, he's not that dumb.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Now, here is the deal:

If GP is town, Siranonymous is almost definitely town as why the fuck would there be a compulsive visitor without a tracker present?

Think very hard about it, it makes a lot of sense.

This is only if GP is Town that Siranonymous is Town, meaning I must vote Barney and Whiteflame logically. However, the order EASILY matters because we may be dealing with a scenario where there's only 2 scum but the converter held onto their power for a last minute guaranteed win. In other words, we must aim for the yakuza and then realise who got converted, otherwise what the hell is the purifier for?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
if GP is scum, nothing else is definite at all.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
GP being scum means the theme was male democrats and that mafia got away with a fakeclaim. Unless the theme is more to do with something more specific to american locations or politics, I am not an expert in that.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
barney your turn to full claim
A half hour after I claim, you pretend you didn't read it...

As for me trying to kill Wylted before the DP ended; they often end late. We just needed another non-scum to be on to hammer him in the last few minutes. Heck, if you were not focused on your grudge against WF you could have done it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
 GP cannot possibly be dying as thirdparty 
I mean from visitng thirdparty, not a slip just a true observation. I am seriously Town and have tried so hard all game.

That2 claiming vanilla was actually a townslip in my opinion because why would scum ever fakeclaim vanilla if Pie said no vanillas in the OP? Only Town would be silly enough to do that. That2 isn't Wylted, it's not in That2's psyche to pull a stunt like that as scum.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
but I did think That2 may be converted and saccing to take off a certain pressure.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I literally came back after doing things. I don't need to pretend anymore. I am going to carry town so hard they become my cheerleaders
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
I had 0 grudge agaisnt WF I completely still scumread WF. I actually think DP1 was scum vs scum, I am trying to calculate the third.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
WF has roleblocker capacity, that much is absolutley certain if WF is scum.

If WF isn't scum, you are the yakuza, I was waiting to see if others would realise that or not.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
if soemone is yakuza converted do they keep their old role power in your mechanics as a host?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
GP softed that he will die if he visits thirdparty role on dp1, towards Wylted. There was some kind of messaging between them that both seemed to be in tune with.

There seems to be no thirdparty role present at all.
Barney
Barney
I'm off to watch Ant Man: Quantomania. But here's the partially updated dashboard; anyone feel free to copy/paste and update it with things I've missed.

Dashboard
Player                          Character                      Role
Barney                         Greg Abbott (M/Rep)   Bulletproof
Whiteflame                Phil Scott (M/Rep)        1x Jailkeeper (RBed That2 NP1)
Greyparrot                 Evers (M/Dem)               Visiting Role (visited Wylted NP1)
SirAnonymous         .                                           Tracker
RationalMadman   Mike DeWine (M/Rep)   Senator

RIP
Best Korea                 Whitmer (F/Dem)     Purifier
Austin                           Joe Lombardo          Sheriff
Wylted                         Jay Inslee (M/Dem) "Hitler"
SupaDudz                  Ron DeSantis                Governor
Badger                         .                                          Wizard
That2User                  Ron DeSantis                 Miller
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
tell me one thing, if you are scumreading me now and insinuating something like that, why did you wait until today to say it? You are not that type of player. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
YOU STILL MISSED SIRANONYMOUS FULL OUTING DP3 on top of dp1 claiming to be a Republican woman. Even I missed that dp1 because I am not scum and I don't need to read to that level of detail.

I pick up vibes and fluid interactions. It's like a system in my brain, a yin yang type thing.

GP is my biggest problem, the guy is totally unreadable as he really is that bad as Town that all his scumminess can be a towntell. You are also very unreadable and frankly have been so terrible this game that if there weren't GTers like That2 and Best Korea, I'd give you LVP if you were Town.

You have done absolutely nothing to help Town all game actually.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Why do you put that2user as ron desantis... you are just BSing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
you even missed out a dead person (badger) character.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
 Washington State is a very liberal state at the federal level, but at the state level, it has been historically close. 
This is in Wylted's PM and may be Pie breadcrumbing a clue to the theme. The theme may be that the state the governor is in is liberal at the state level. Alternatively it may be that historically it's been very close, idk which. What would this mean for the states present rn? I know my guy won by adecisive clear-cut win as governor in what's specifically mentioned, in fact 2 runs are mentioned by that's more to do with my role.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I think the team is wylted, whiteflame and barney but thematically that's problematic assuming both real-claimed their characters, Barney easily can fake his character though to any male republican due to claiming last.