U.S. Governors Mafia Endgame

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 43
badger
Debates: 0
badger
The best way to read town then usually is that nobody has a clue and they're looking for the least wrong out. So lynching 'anti-town'. Sir was ready to lynch me if I reneged on my reaction test of Wylted. BK was trying to pawn off responsibility on the clear. Sheeping dead townie is a big one. I mean, huge. You can only blow the game if someone had it. OMGUS. Tunneling. I mean there's so much there tbh, I amn't going writing it all out. Honestly though I think I can call a game from first posts alone most of the time. Townie just breeze into the game. Mafia don't. Just learn to read townie. And that's also the most part of how you manipulate townies. Least wrong. 
badger
badger
Also the games here are too big and too full of role nonsense to be interesting where it comes to actually playing the people. You can throw that one out on DART tbh. It's just mod-made chaos most of the time. But you can still read. 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Wylted basically claimed Hitler as an act of pity towards town.

Granted, the game did have such great moments as:

And Wylted still not getting lynched for days after he denied having any governor:
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@badger
In all fairness, if you make the all the wilier players mafia, you're handing a free read of the game to anyone on the town that can competently read. That2, Sir, Supa, GP, BK are all way too easy to TR. Townreads are always going to be the engine of this game. 
I wasn't thinking of that. Damn, no wonder it was so hard. The fact it took so long to lynch us was ridiculous since we were all in everybody's scum pool. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Barney
I claimed my real governor prior to that post, I just misunderstood RM's question and thought he asked me if my role was governor and I thought he was directing me to use the role. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I did fuck up by taking town too likely. Had I not been so arrogant, I would not have claimed the Hitler role. Too be fair though it took 3 days to lynch me after that.

RM is not as good as he thinks he is. He actually derailed a lynch on me DP1 while simultaneously saying I was in his scum pool just because he was so adamant about lynching whiteflame. If he was a team player I would have been lynched DP1. 

The lynch DP2 was correct by town because town2 slip was more likely to be a scum slip than a town slip 90% of the time insta lynching him there is the correct call. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
badger! <3
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
As I say, I can wipe the floor with scum to the most severe degree but because of the way I do it and fact that what I type is not always my real reasoning or thoughts, I look lucky by the end.

Again and again on all sites I played mafia on, I am not fearkilled despite brutally good winrates etc. Not sure why but I love it, it lets me perpetually pull off the edge. I have not gotten to truly flex how incredible I am as scum yet. I am one if the best bus-victims ever, I know how to make my partner get townread as long as they play their part and act decently well.

I would hate to be fearkilled every np1 or fearlynched and stuff, I love that people have dunning kruger and ignore my irrefutable skill and I end up carrying over and over again.

That2user and ilikepie5 are actually good, the rest of you do not know how to play mafia, you fluke at times. That2user and Ilikepie5 are genuinely difficult to read, they have sufficient obfuscation to their scum vs town meta.
badger
badger
Are you supposed to have a job or a girlfriend or an education while you're on here and other sites writing all these retardo, deluded posts?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Are you supposed to have one while typing your shitposts? See, 100% of what you post here is shitposting and trolling, so I am wondering where you're coming from with that.
badger
badger
So no job, seeing as you stumbled at the first hurdle there. Then probably no education or girlfriend either.

it just grosses me out a little bit tbh dude. Like bums on the street. You're the DART equivalent. Do us all a favour and get a life. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Sure thing, I'm not into the bullying I receive here, stay and rot with the rest here, I'll be quitting in due time, don't worry. You literally have nothing to contribute here on the entire debates section, it's quite 'gross' to see indeed, that people like you can somehow sit there talking shit and not told what little you contribute here.

I'm done replying to your bullying from this point. Just fancied seeing if there was actual depth to your attacks on my mafia prowess and all you did was go elsewhere until you think I feel hurt because you're so worthless at the very essence of this website (debating) that you need to ad hom to cope, like a crutch for your brain lmfao.
badger
badger
Mine is the appropriate response to your nonsense.