-->
@Castin
I'm 20.
spacetime
Debates: 3
spacetime
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
They have the whole world to explore, and they choose to hop into the tightest of bubbles they can find -- quite pathetic.
You're absolutely right. It simply isn't possible for a person to spend so much time online without seriously impeding their ability to live a healthy, fulfilling, well-balanced lifestyle. Many internet addicts have a very difficult time admitting that: they've grown too attached to their online personas and communities, and they don't want to recognize the massive opportunity cost of all the time they've already wasted. But they'll have to come to terms with reality eventually. And I don't mean any of that in a condescending or demeaning way -- I'm a recovering internet addict myself. 
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@spacetime
Ha, that's me all right. Definite internet addict, right here.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Analgesic.Spectre
I'm 20.
Ah that makes more sense, thx.

Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@spacetime
You're absolutely right. It simply isn't possible for a person to spend so much time online without seriously impeding their ability to live a healthy, fulfilling, well-balanced lifestyle. Many internet addicts have a very difficult time admitting that: they've grown too attached to their online personas and communities, and they don't want to recognize the massive opportunity cost of all the time they've already wasted. But they'll have to come to terms with reality eventually. And I don't mean any of that in a condescending or demeaning way -- I'm a recovering internet addict myself. 
+1
disgusted
disgusted
@which witch
Find a patch of grass, anywhere, and play oogaddyboogaddy.