+++Presidential Update 2/26+++

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 1
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Dear members of Debateart.com,

I wanted to take a moment to provide an update on the progress we've made towards the goals outlined in my previous address. Firstly, I'm happy to announce that we have made great strides in phase one of our plan found here https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8762-presidential-update-1-52 
, which focused on overhauling our moderation policies to ensure the smooth running of the site even with an influx of new members. We have submitted for discussion some future voting and moderation policies, and we're hopeful that we'll be able to implement these changes soon.

I also wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to tejretics for taking it upon himself to create a new debate tournament on the site. This type of initiative and dedication is exactly what we need to keep growing and improving as a community. 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8867-tejreticss-restricted-topics-tournament

Lastly, I want to thank Mike, the site owner, for beginning the process of completely overhauling the site to make it better. This is no small task, and we appreciate the work that he and the rest of the team are putting in.

As we move forward, I want to encourage all of you to continue to share your feedback and ideas with us. Together, we can make Debateart.com the best platform for online debate and discussion.

Additionally, I am excited to announce that we will be working on creating a DART university to train interested members in the culture of the site, such as critical thinking skills, debating skills, and fallacies. If you're interested in helping with this project, please reach out to me.

Dart University is the only part of phase 1 that is left to be completed, and we have a whole month to get it done in order to meet the timeline mentioned in the first address. After that we will be moving to phase 2 and hopefully I can share with you a more detailed outline of what phase 2 involves in the upcoming weeks. 

Thank you all for being a part of this community and for your continued support.
Best regards, Wylted