Why do you think 90% if not more members on DART are male (or at least active members)?

Author: Bella3sp

Total: 56
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
@Sidewalker
it doesn't help that PREZ-HILTON sends them his costume nude pics
You got a better ideal how to welcome them? 
I'm 💀..
attackingandrogynusandy
Debates: 0
attackingandrogynusandy
-->
@Bella3sp
Attackingandrogyneousandy attacks any anytime.
Sexual selectivism secreted sustains sycophants.

Losers lying liberate loss. Liquidating linguistic limberness.

Questioning quandaries quickly qualifies quest querying quacks. 
attackingandrogynusandy
attackingandrogynusandy
*Flex*
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
-->
@Double_R
Most women are right brained
Are you saying most women are left-handed? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Skipper_Sr
He is actually only slightly right, that edge is much less what he means. Women use more white matter in the brain, men use more grey matter.

Grey matter is used for logical processing, white matter is used for linguistic processing. 
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
Men are on average more disagreeable than women. Debates are a perfect outlet
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Bella3sp
Believe it or not.

Despite what we are force fed these days,

Males and females are different.

Therefore they have a tendency to behave differently.

One has to actively seek out  this sort of conscious outlet.

And females are clearly less prone to doing so, and also tend not to hang around for long.

Maybe it's as simple as that.

Hopefully you will hang around for a while.

But not so vitriolically as Poly.

sadolite
sadolite
Its been my experience throughout life that women in general don't like to have their beliefs challenged or questioned. This place challenges and questions your beliefs. My wife and daughter are prefect examples.
Elliott
Elliott
Quite a few studies suggest that women are less competitive than men and as debate is something of a competitive game it could be that. There is also evidence that women may be more socially sensitive and therefore could less willing to indulge in the conflict involved for fear of upsetting or offending their opponent.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Are you saying most women are left-handed? 
No, but what I'm saying also fits into the left handed right handed gap. We know that the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa. So if the left side of the brain is more tied to analytical thinking it explains why most people are right handed. Think about a baby discovering their hands and learning how to use them, what processes of the brain are they primarily using? It's entirely an excercise of analytics.

Again, I never said women are any less capable of being analytical, only that this is not the side of the brain that primarily drives them. That doesn't mean they don't use both, we all do, is just a matter of how dominant one side is over the other.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Bella3sp
My question is, why? Why do you think most are male rather than females?
Because it is a battle of the Meta-space egos.  i = ego identifier = opinion defining pointed-ness { men are pushers of inward pointed-ness as the  tensions-of-reality aka taught rope scenario  }. Ego  cannot die --except with death of the biologic-- however, it can be placed to the side to let in truth { relative and absolute }

.....(>  *  <) i  (>  *  <)....male X y

....(>*<)  i  (>*<)........female X x

Women are attracters for the inward pointed-ness and the outward rounded-ness

)( = negative roundness of intermittent periodices, release as Dark Energy  2p-4......8-10.....14-16........20-22..........26-28.........32-34

>< = inward invaginations create our physical reality associated with the triangulated, sine-wave patterning /\/\/\/\/\/ 0....3p...6..9...12..15..18 etc tensions-of-reality

(  )(  ) =  roundness geodesics are the pathways for temporary release of the tensions-of-reality { taught rope scenario }

(  ) = positive roundness of intermittent periodices, release as Gravity 1...5p-7p....11p-13p....17p-19p.....23p-25....29-31p...

)( = negative rounded-ness of intermittent periodices, release asDark Energy 2-4…...8-10…..20-22….26–28...etc

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@Double_R
Responding to all of these is taking quite a while..

I'm not familiar with the man or woman's brain. But now with you mentioning this I might look into it, thanks. 

That said, I mostly believe this depends on your experiences. There are many examples that men act more on feeling rather than women but the same goes for women acting more on feeling. 

However, my personal thoughts are that men rely more on feelings rather than logical reasoning.  I think this relates to Wylted (or Priz-Hilton) comment, mental masturbation, i'm not sure if that's the case. If we really think about it, what are most arguments between women? Why do they argue? Well, we can almost always infer that women find a reason to argue either because of the following,  
  • Prove a point
  • Excitement / Sadistic 
I'm surprised that many think that women don't find debating appealing. I've seen countless women start an argument just for the fun of it.
Arguing based on feelings would not be right for a debate, you're right. I wouldn't just say this more so about women, I could say the same about males as well. 

Either way, you have a valid point. Thanks for sharing. 

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@RationalMadman
As for your comment on page one, i'll need some time to respond to it. 

But as for this comment, 
He is actually only slightly right, that edge is much less what he means. Women use more white matter in the brain, men use more grey matter.

Grey matter is used for logical processing, white matter is used for linguistic processing. 
I just read a couple of articles last night, stating the exact opposite, women have more grey matter than men have in their brains.

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@zedvictor4
Maybe so. I'm not completely sure how far that knowledge goes, being there are many on top of many different examples of women loving to argue and do anything to prove their point. Is it the need of information to prove their points? Pressure? 

Not sure if you're guessing my gender.. It's amusing how many people assume my gender based on my beliefs. Despite assumptions, I don't think i'll be the same as Poly, that's just not my *complete* style.

That said, yes, I will stick around for quite a while or at least hopefully. 

Your point can be questioned, but still stands as reasonable. Thanks for participating in this topic.  
Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You know, how usual conversations start..

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Bella3sp
All members I've seen are males in both debates and forums. 

My question is, why? Why do you think most are male rather than females? 
Because most of the members here, I presume, happen to be male. Now if you're asking the reason forums such as this one tend to draw in an overwhelmingly male presence, then it is my opinion that forums provide a medium for those, who are prone to isolating themselves, or just keeping to themselves, to express themselves in the absence of conventional social consequences. Whereas mediums like popular social media, e.g. twitter, facebook, instagram, tiktok, etc. have an overwhelmingly female presence because it allows them to publicize their personal lives, eliminate anonymity, and draw attention to themselves in a low risk environment. Why aren't there more openly female debaters on sites like this one? I don't know -- you tell me.
Skipper_Sr
Skipper_Sr
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You know, how usual conversations start..

Take notes, Mr. Prezzie
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
I am taking notes but my usual conversations start with me sending nudes to people so her advice seems contradictory 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Bella3sp
One can only guess, based upon known data.

Though I will be honest and say that I don't run with current gender trends.

You are either a sperm producer or an egg producer.

Failing that you are a developmental anomaly.

Though it would be foolish to suggest that species evolution isn't ongoing.

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
When I mean the usual, I mean by how people normally start conversations.. like not sending nudes.

Bella3sp
Bella3sp
-->
@zedvictor4
Likewise, I am not in the most current trends regarding gender. Now that you say it, I'll have to get back into it. 

You are either a sperm producer or an egg producer.
Debatable. However in most cases, yes. 

Nothing much to say with everything else you said, I can agree, at the moment.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bella3sp
Show me the article please
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bella3sp
The grey matter in the brain is the animalistic processing, which is still severely above other species for humans. 

The white matter is the very human processing part that is linguistic and makes us very eloquent and able to categorise and make sense of experiences to levels other earthly species cannot dream of.

I am sure both genders can see how men run more on grey matter. It is why most men (not me, I am feminine in this regard) talk far less and emotionally process far less than most women.

Nothing is purely grey or white matter but linguistics is the most white matter heavy thing and sports are the most grey heavy thing.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bella3sp

you are right about the physical brain proportions. You are wrong about the divide in how severely each gender uses each matter for their intellect.

Women think linguistically and emotionally far more. Men think in an animalistic sense (this is the opposite to what Double R suggests, men are far more intuitive, women are more literal) that few women do. This is also a huge reason men actually win fights against women way beyond strength. Women need to continually remind their brain to switch back to free flow grey matter tactics while being prone to using words to form their next move. Men easily stick to the grey matter vacuum.

8 days later

Archie
Archie
Who cares? After all, its a well-known fact that men are worth more than women. In the Bible it says God made man in his own image. He made women after, from a rib, a cheaper cut.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Bella3sp
Women  are more complex { less simpleton type } the the less complex { more simpleton type } men.

Experiments clearly show, that when asked a series of questions, womens brain are stimulated in both hemi-spheres more than mens.

Mens tend stimulate more in just one or the other.

Men = more focused lazer-ed inward

Women = more bilateral functionality