Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 216
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@whiteflame
Right now, you’re my strongest TR for reasons I’ve already partly explained, plus one that I’ll leave unsaid for now. Would like to get your reads.
I haven't put as much thought into reads as I should. Will work on that. Here are my current thoughts.

Wylted- almost certainly scum
Pie - lean town
Austin - His weird silencing is likely towny. However, Wylted is mafia, so anything goes for scum gambits.
Earth - He's made 5 posts? 6? No idea.
Badger - He feels towny. On the other hand, I can't remember playing against him as scum, so I don't know what that would look like.
Whiteflame - null
BK - null
crystalnyx - null
Barney - null
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
As a note, if the DP has ended by then, I will not be very active tomorrow. I will be more active on the weekend.

My carpal tunnel is killing me right now. Need to stop typing.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
*DP hasn't ended
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Can u please confirm if this justification fits 
Short answer: I haven't seen it, so no.

Long answer: Key the Metal Idol is such a niche anime. I've read through some basic info on the series and Tokiko is a girl who believes she is a robot (apparently she's not) who wields powerful supernatural abilities when she's under extreme emotional stress. She tries to become an idol to make friends so that she can "become human." None of that screams "bodyguard" of any kind, nor does it indicate some kind of highly varied/specific ability.

Generally, though, the tenuous connection to the character is secondary to a separate problem: this role makes no damn sense. It seems tailor-made to explain why someone would track him to a given target and the result being... anything at all. If Vader actually crafted this role, it's built to sus, and I'm sussing it.

The only caveat I can give now is that I will say that I was visited by someone. I will not explain how I know this. Based on SirAnon's result, we'd have to conclude that it wasn't Wylted. So, at least for now, I would say that Wylted is pretty clearly the one who should be lynched this DP.

As for who I think That2 was, my strongest guess is Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. It's also possible that it's Eris Greyrat or Roxy Migurdia from Mushoku Tensei, but I'm thinking not.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Updated info. Still might be missing something, but this is what I’ve got.

1. SirAnon - Genre: Mecha/Drama, Sex: Male (Kamina from Gurren Lagann)
2. badger - Genre: Drama (probably, Sex: Male
3. Pie - Genre: Action/Sci-Fi, Sex: Male (Koro-sensei from Assassination Classroom)
4. Barney - Genre: “about two disabled brothers”, Sex: Male
5. Whiteflame - Genre: Sci-Fi, Sex: Male
6. PREZ-HILTON - Genre: Sci-Fi, Sex: Female (Tokiko Mima from Key the Metal Idol)
7. Austin - Genre: Drama, Sex: Male (Kenzo Tenma from Monster)
8. Best.Korea - Genre: Adventure/Fantasy, Sex: Male
9.Earth - Genre: Action/Thriller, Sex: Male
10. crystalynx - Genre: Epic/Martial Arts, Sex: Male

Dead:

That2 - Genre: Fantasy/Adventure, Sex: Female
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@SirAnonymous
My carpal tunnel is killing me right now. Need to stop typing.
Sorry to hear it, dude. That pain can be excruciating.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Short answer: I haven't seen it, so no.

Long answer: Key the Metal Idol is such a niche anime. I've read through some basic info on the series and Tokiko is a girl who believes she is a robot (apparently she's not) who wields powerful supernatural abilities when she's under extreme emotional stress. She tries to become an idol to make friends so that she can "become human." None of that screams "bodyguard" of any kind, nor does it indicate some kind of highly varied/specific ability.
I agree.

Generally, though, the tenuous connection to the character is secondary to a separate problem: this role makes no damn sense. It seems tailor-made to explain why someone would track him to a given target and the result being... anything at all. If Vader actually crafted this role, it's built to sus, and I'm sussing it. 
It’s Hitler all over again imo 

The only caveat I can give now is that I will say that I was visited by someone. I will not explain how I know this. Based on SirAnon's result, we'd have to conclude that it wasn't Wylted. So, at least for now, I would say that Wylted is pretty clearly the one who should be lynched this DP.
Even if Wylted was redirected or something to That2, it doesn’t explain how you would know someone visited you. I’m like 99% sure Wylted is scum at this point. Let’s lynch him

As for who I think That2 was, my strongest guess is Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. It's also possible that it's Eris Greyrat or Roxy Migurdia from Mushoku Tensei, but I'm thinking not.
Alright, cool. With that out of the way, let’s lynch Wylted
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Barney
@crystalynx
@badger
@AustinL0926
SirAnon is the Watcher and he saw Wylted visiting That2 (who died in the night). Let’s vote him
whiteflame
whiteflame
*shrug* honestly, I see no better options at this point. Austin still looks scummy to me, but considering he can't speak in his own defense, Wylted has been the one who has been digging himself deeper this DP. Maybe the role is real, but if it is... damn, is it ever weird.

Unvote
VTL PREZ
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
That’s 3, we need 3 more
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Sorry, 4, we need 2 more. I need to learn to math
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
I’ll vote once I’ve caught up on some of the reading. I got tagged in a message that was something about SirAnon and PREZ being identified as opposite teams?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
SirAnon is the watcher and saw Wylted visiting That2 who died. Wylted also claimed Rainbow Bodyguard and said he visited Whiteflame
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
@PREZ-HILTON
VTL PREZ

That rainbow bodyguard claim is whack!
Barney
Barney
-->
@SirAnonymous
Word of advice: please don’t waste your visit on me.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@crystalynx
@badger
@AustinL0926
One more please 
Barney
Barney
Dashboard:
1. SirAnon           - Genre: Mecha/Drama, Sex: Male (Kamina from Gurren Lagann) - watcher (PREZ NP1)
2. badger -             Genre: Drama (probably, Sex: Male
3. Pie -                     Genre: Action/Sci-Fi, Sex: Male (Koro-sensei from Assassination Classroom)
4. Barney -             Genre: “about two disabled brothers”, Sex: Male
5. Whiteflame -    Genre: Sci-Fi, Sex: Male
6. PREZ-HILTON - Genre: Sci-Fi, Sex: Female (Tokiko Mima from Key the Metal Idol) - “rainbow bodyguard” (whiteflame NP1)
7. Austin -                Genre: Drama, Sex: Male (Kenzo Tenma from Monster)
8. Best.Korea -       Genre: Adventure/Fantasy, Sex: Male
9.Earth -                   Genre: Action/Thriller, Sex: Male
10. crystalynx -     Genre: Epic/Martial Arts, Sex: Male

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@SirAnonymous
I am the watcher. I watched That2. That2 was visited by PREZ-Hilton. Unless mafia has a ninja I couldn't see, which is totally possible, PREZ-HILTON is scum
Why would you watch that2? That's a random target 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@whiteflame
I will prove you were visited by me. One sec
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@whiteflame
Please confirm you sensed one of my rainbow guards. I believe you should have gotten the name of it.

Clear Heart
Heaven's Wheel
Atarxia

Any of that sound familiar?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I don't know why I am fighting. Scum 3 games in a row. Are you guys colluding to fuck with me by making me Perma scum. like it might even be 4 games in a row at that point and that2 who I stole the role of was literally a rainbow body guard or some weird shit like that so go fuck yourselves. 

VTL Prez
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I don't know why I am fighting. Scum 3 games in a row. Are you guys colluding to fuck with me by making me Perma scum. like it might even be 4 games in a row at that point and that2 who I stole the role of was literally a rainbow body guard or some weird shit like that so go fuck yourselves. 

VTL Prez
Lmaoooo. Well thanks for the confession. Even if it was a real role, it doesn’t fit your character claim lol. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Are you fucking kidding me?

One, didn't you say that the effects were random and that you didn't know what they would be?

Two, I didn't receive any of those in a PM. I doubt I would have if you'd used any of them on me.

Three, and most importantly, I recognize those 3, which is odd because I've never watched the anime you claimed your character is from. Know how I recognize them? BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO ERZA SCARLET, AND VADER USED THOSE EXACT 3 ABILITIES FOR HER AS PART OF A JOAT ABILITY IN THE FAIRY TAIL MAFIA GAME. So, yes, thank you for confirming that you are aware of the role That2 had, thanks for confirming that I was precisely right about who That2's character was, and thanks for confirming that you are scum.

We done here?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Worst part is I had a ninja and I just thought nobody would be stupid enough to watch that2. I am done talking now. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I had his ass since DP1. He got lucky the DP was only 48 hours
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

VTL Prez
Not surprised, but hey, nice try I guess.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I had his ass since DP1. He got lucky the DP was only 48 hours
I probably would've gone with you after a bit of discussion, so yeah, frustrating.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
And yeah, you do get scum a lot these days.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I am not going to lie I thought that2 soft claimed big hero 6 and was Baymax and was a doctor he said ilikepie6 in his first post so I instantly thought. "I got your ass Baymax"
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I am not going to lie I thought that2 soft claimed big hero 6 and was Baymax and was a doctor he said ilikepie6 in his first post so I instantly thought. "I got your ass Baymax"
That would've been quite the feat since Baymax isn't an anime character, but fun thought I guess.