My Favorite Anime Characters Mafia Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 59
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Town Win

SirAnon: Kamina from Gurren Laggan. Creative and curious to discover the world around you, you force Simon into digging to the surface. You then meet the group of rebels that are trying to fight off the enemy force. Your endless motivation and enthusiasm lifts the team spirit as everyone cheers for you and your success. However, in the big battle, you sadly die a tragic death by sacrificing yourself to defeat the enemy. While you might be dead, you are revealed to watch the team in spirit during the final climax of the series through their spirit. Because you were watching Team Dai Gurren the whole time, you are the Watcher. Each night you may choose one person to watch. You will see who visited that person. Win with the town. 

Earth: Lelouch Vi Britannia from Code Geass. After being gifted the ability of Geass, which allows you to manipulate other people, you have a goal to change the world and overthrow the Holy Britannian Empire in Japan by leading a legion of rebels under the alias of Zero, where you use Geass and your extreme intelligence to defeat the Holy Britannian empire. Because of your Geass abilities, you are the Redirector (1x person). Each night you may choose two people, one person who acts and one is being acted upon. That person's action will be directed onto them. Win with the town.

Best.Korea: Sabo from One Piece. One of the brothers of Luffy, you are the second in command behind Monkey D. Dragon. You inherited the Mera Mera no Mi after the death of the original user that used it and became an unstoppable force against the marines. You are an ally to the strawhat pirates and always have his back, where you proclaimed to be proud of him after a reunion between you too. Because of your ability to motivate Luffy when he was going through a tough phase, you are the 1x Motivator. One night you may target someone. That person will have an extra ability in the same night phase. Win with the town.

Crystalynx: Musashi Miyamoto from Vagabond. A young hot headed kid at first, you strive to become immortal from the heavens. Driven by this bond because of a tough childhood, when you realize that the title of being immortal is silly and a facade, you decide to give up on that dream and decide only to kill when there is a time and a place. Because of this passive nature you strive to have, you are Vanilla. Win with the town.

That2: Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. One of the S tier wizards in the Fairy Tail Guild, you are a strong wizard that uses her armor to give yourself competitive advantages. Despite her strong and cold demeanor, you show a soft side to your character by some of your sweet and innocent moments while also showing your caring traits as well. Because of your different armors that are used for different scenarios, you are the JOAT. Each night you select one armor,

Clear Heart
Heaven's Wheel
Atarxia

These 3 armors correspond to 3 different roles. Each night you may select one of the roles to use. If you use that role, you CAN use it again. Win with the town.

Whiteflame: Rintaro Okabe from Steins;Gate. You are a mad scientist that looks to build a time machine. You end up being successful in creating a product but when you misuse the time machine for silly reasonings, it all ends up going wrong when Mayuri is killed in front of your eyes due to your actions and when it is inevitable that she will die in this timeline, your goal is to alter enough events on the timeline to create a new time path to save Mayuri. Because of your ability to change time to try and save Mayuri, you are the Doctor. Each night you may save one person. That person is immune to all lethal NP actions done against them. Win with the town.

SirLancelot (Barney): Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. You are a state alchemist in the Empire that is a cocky bastard. However, after the death of your colleague, you search far and wide to try and solve the mystery of their death. However, when you discover the truth behind the Empire, you decide to team with Edward and Alphonse to discover the truth and take the throne. Because of your successful investigation, you are the Cop. Each night you may choose 1 person to investigate. They may either come up as guilty or innocent. Win with the town.

Pie: Koro-sensei from Assassination Classroom. You are a green yellow blob that teaches students. You proclaim to your students that you are going to destroy the world and the students need to kill him in order to save the world. However, you turn out to be a great teacher that teaches valuable life lessons and it turns out that the current form you are in was because of an experiment gone wrong and now you have to die according to the government, where your last wish was to teach students. Because of your shift in original perception, you are the Miller. You appear guilty on all cop reports. Win with the town.

Badger: Nagi Seishiro from Blue Lock. You are a very unmotivated soccer player with tremendous talent but never wanted to use it if it weren’t for your friend. You were so lazy that you didn’t even want to walk. However, after playing against Isagi during the first stage, you become extremely passionate about the game of soccer and want to become better than Isagi. Because of your original lazy and unmotivated behavior, you are a Vanilla. Win with the town.

======================

PREZ-HILTON: Sosuke Aizen from Bleach. After being an ally to Gotei 13, you end up betraying them to achieve your vision, manipulating everyone in one of the most shocking twists in anime history by faking your own death. You combine master intelligence with your insane abilities. Because of your manipulation and shock among the others with your abilities, you are the Godfather JOAT. You have the following abilities along with coming up innocent on reports.

Ninja (you will not be seen on tracker reports)
Roleblocker (prevent someone’s action from being performed
Janitor (kill info won’t be reveal)
Strongman (kill anyone no matter healed/blocked)

You can use these abilities 1x in the NP. Win with the mafia.

Austin: Johan Liebert from Monster. You do not have any real specific powers in your series, but you are a true evil person in your acts where you manipulate and control people to your desire where you do not kill them right away, but make them emotionally suffer in the worse ways possible in different schemes. Because of your master manipulation in many ways, you are the JOAT. You have the following abilities

Vote Thief (one person does not have a vote)
Framer (innocent copped guilty)
Lawyer (guilty copped innocent)
Silencer (a person can’t post in the DP)

You can use these abilities 1x in the NP. Win with the mafia.
===================
Endgame Comments: Wow. This game was like flipping a coin heads or tails for what side would make the wrong move first. Mafia got some bailouts, like the redirect on Pie, but that also means that the night kill would have had to be on Pie too as well. C'mon guys it’s not hard damn it. 

First, Best.Korea had a 1x Motivator. Why would he decide to use that Motivator on NP1? Not the best target???

Austin needs to seriously work on his mafia and deception skills. Deflecting off of town, lacking compliance, and even thinking of claims. Austin reeked of scum all game through his somewhat aggressiveness the entire time and at the end the last ditch appeal by saying my explanations sucked. We can lie but if you're gonna lie at least say, a silencer for the whole game is so OP! Not when someone (whiteflame) knows the anime says some of the justifications are good and make sense.

Wylted…you need to figure out how to fake a claim. The one thing that could have EASILY proven your point. I have never seen “Key Team Epic”. Tbh, I’m surprised whiteflame did not catch on to that, but regardless, I left so many options out there, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, and even Naruto! A lot of mainstream anime I didn’t choose were out there and just were not capitalized on. Mafia dug themselves into a whole

Town did a pretty good job hunting scum, but it became very obvious who scum were by the end. I’d say mvp was whiteflame. He was on with his reads and helped town decipher role→justifications. I’d try maybe interacting less with scum reads, as remember, you are trying to convince town that they are scum, not argue with the scum. Inactivity sucked, and crystalynx, I’m sure you are a pleasant person, but please do not sign up for my games unless you intend to be more active than just 2 posts per DP. You seem nice and a joy, but it is relatively frustrating when town can get nothing done because of you.

On balance, I made this game a bit swingy but I think it worked out in favor. For one, one side had manipulation roles and one had essentially skill roles. Which means if scum lost one they’d lose that whole part. Also, That2 could use any ability they wanted once they found out what it was. Cop and lawyer 1x, tracker and ninja 1x, doc and strongman. 1x Motivator and roleblocker. Miller as a SoP, and the redirect for 1x person. 2 vanillas as well. All the town roles were only counterable if the mafia chose to use them on the right day and on the right person. I think game was balance for the most part

The theme was antagonist vs protagonist. Simple. Mafia was not given any fake claims, role, or what the theme was. Kamina was always watching over Simon despite his death in the series. And Roy Mustang was a high authoritarian figure in the empire who wanted to find the truth over his friend’s death, thus he would be a cop as a cop reveals a persons affiliation, and Roy Mustang wanted to find out the affiliation the killer of his friend had. 

Thanks for playing!
Vader
Vader
-->
@Earth
@Barney
@whiteflame
@SirAnonymous
@badger
Thanks for playing!
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
@crystalynx
@That2User
@PREZ-HILTON
@AustinL0926
Thanks for playing
Vader
Vader
-->
@Best.Korea
Thx for playing!
Vader
Vader
Also That2's roles were
Clear Heart (Cop)
Heaven's Wheel (BP Vest for that NP)
Atarxia (Tracker)

AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Well, I gave it my best try. Thanks to Wylted for being a very nice and supportive scumbuddy, and thanks to Vader for hosting this game. I definitely learned something.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
BTW sorry for being so aggressive all DP3, it was never personal or anything. It was just part of my plan to act like a frustrated townie, although it probably dug me into a deeper hole at the end lol.
Vader
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
I do not think you played bad. You didn't inheritantly put your side at a disadvantage. However, my suggestion is that you should play scum as you would play town. Try to read behaviors and give reads as if you are town, and not as if you are scum. If you act as town, you are likely to deter people away from cop/watch/etc.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
First, Best.Korea had a 1x Motivator. Why would he decide to use that Motivator on NP1? 
To confirm myself as town, and basically to check if whiteflame is town. It was risky, but it paid off.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Vader
"I do not think you played bad. You didn't inheritantly put your side at a disadvantage. However, my suggestion is that you should play scum as you would play town. Try to read behaviors and give reads as if you are town, and not as if you are scum. If you act that way, you are likely to deter people away from cop/watch/etc."
Yeah, I was going to do that DP1, but I was sort of paranoid that town would see right through every post I made, so I ended up doing a weird combination of lurking/fluffing, which didn't end up very well.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Also, I didnt immediatelly realize I can only use it once.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Best.Korea
Sure I can get that, but I would've waited til Dp2. Then if someone was essentially town confirmed/read. You double their role. Sure you confirm yourself, but you also lose that ability early on in the game where the odds of you hitting a power role are lower and scum are higher since you do not have a clear perspective
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Best.Korea
To confirm myself as town, and basically to check if whiteflame is town. It was risky, but it paid off.
Yea, but considering the chances of you getting nightkilled NP1 were practically zero, I would think it would make more sense to wait until at least one town power role had claimed.
Vader
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
Being paranoid won't do anything. You just have to stay assertive. They are more likely to notice you changing behaviors than just pretending to be town by acting your normal town self
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
@AustinL0926
GG guys. Two mafia against nine town is tough going.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Vader
That's true. Honestly, I think we could've made it further if Wylted didn't make an absolutely bonkers claim on DP2.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@SirAnonymous
Still annoyed you randomly watched That2 -_-
Vader
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
Wylted's claim was atrocious consider that vast majority of options there was to pick
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Wait, if Crystalynx is vanilla, how did Earth redirect crystal to pie?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@AustinL0926
Nothing random about it. Mafia usually goes after PRs. When badger openly speculated about That2 being a cop or other power role, I figured That2 was a prime NK candidate. Yes, there was some luck, but it wasn't random.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@SirAnonymous
Fair enough - I told Wylted that we should janitor some random person NP1 in order to create confusion, and he happened to choose That2.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Wait, if Crystalynx is vanilla, how did Earth redirect crystal to pie?
He didn’t. It was by coincidence that Austin silenced me and Earth redirected Crystal to me
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Good job bro, I was crying DP3. It was obvious Austin was scum. I tagged everyone like 10 times saying Vote Austin. Your anime knowledge really helped this game
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Wylted's claim was atrocious consider that vast majority of options there was to pick
Wylted can’t fake claim to save his life. This was partially the reason I wanted him to full claim DP1 and would’ve lynched him
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
When he wants to save his life, he claims mafia and watches town do nothing about it.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
BTW sorry for being so aggressive all DP3, it was never personal or anything. It was just part of my plan to act like a frustrated townie, although it probably dug me into a deeper hole at the end lol.
No worries, I don’t take it personally. You would’ve had me going there, but once I figured out the theme split from Wylted’s flip, it made it impossible to see you as town. I know it’s tempting to pick another MC from the same anime to cover your tracks, since you don’t risk anything by claiming within the same anime, but even without much knowledge of claims in this game, I probably would have bit the bullet and tried something that Vader had mentioned in a previous thread. That would’ve thrown me. Soon as you said Monster and I didn’t see Johan, I had you pegged.

And yeah, as for digging yourself deeper, I suggest sticking to a story throughout. I can understand wanting to avoid claiming to get pigeonholed, but if you find something to say, stick with it. Admittedly, Wylted did you 0 favors by basically outing that That2 was Erza and she was a JOAT, so that possibility was burned. I’ve done the JOAT fake claim before and… yeah, it generally doesn’t work. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Good job bro, I was crying DP3. It was obvious Austin was scum. I tagged everyone like 10 times saying Vote Austin. Your anime knowledge really helped this game
Heh, glad it paid off. Admittedly, I would have scumread Crystal if he claimed, so I’m somewhat glad that didn’t happen. That being said, I really should have seen through Wylted earlier. You had him pegged, and my main problem was that I was second guessing myself on Wylted’s claim. Seemed ridiculous from the outset, but I was focused more on Austin’s claim and took me a bit to see them as a potential team.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I thought there was another scum team with the lurking by Lancelot and b.k.s mimicking tbh. I am about to read the op so it is possible they are TP. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
It really was a good set of claims you crafted. I felt like all of them made sense, though I ended up thinking that Kamina would be the Motivator before he outed as Watcher. Sabo was a good choice for that. And yeah, I tunneled Austin a bit hard, focusing too much on responding to him. Still working on that balance.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Vader
you need to figure out how to fake a claim. The one thing that could have EASILY proven your point. I have never seen “Key Team Epic”. Tbh, I’m surprised whiteflame did not catch on to that, but regardless, I left so many options out there, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, and even Naruto! A lot of mainstream anime I didn’t choose were out there and just were not capitalized on. Mafia dug themselves into a whole
I had no ideal it wasn't mainstream. I just googled mid 90s anime.