Are pseudo-christians okay with Jesus murdering innocent babies and infants?

Author: BrotherD.Thomas

Total: 61
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

Pseudo-christians, do you ever tell your non-religious friends that they should be pseudo-christians just like you, especially because your Jesus as God outright murdered INNOCENT BABIES AND INFANTS that did not know their parents wrongdoings towards Jesus as god in the first place, but nonetheless, Jesus included them in His brutal and bloody murderous acts?  

JESUS IS GODFor there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5)

1. JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD STATED: "Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9)

2. JESUS AS GOD STATED: Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:16)

3. JESUS AS GOD STATED: “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” (Hosea 13:16)

4. JESUS AS GOD STATED: "Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey." (1 Samuel 15:3)

5.  JESUS AS GOD STATED: "So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them." (Genesis 6:7)

6. JESUS AS GOD STATED: The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

Barring Jesus as God murdering INNOCENT babies and infant children, especially in His Great Flood, and as shown in the passages above, He also had wives ravished, aka, RAPED, and He had women with child RIPPED UP, which equals a horrific and an exposed bloody ABORTION!  Furthermore, have you ever thought about in what INNOCENT little children sound like when Jesus wants them to be "smashed upon the rocks" in Psalm 137:9?  Do you think it sounds like throwing a watermelon forcibly upon a rock and hearing it "SPLAT" open, yes?  As shown, our beloved Jesus God will also slaughter innocent babies that are born in an abortion act of His. :(

I, as the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN within this Religion Forum, have learned over the years that I just have to accept Jesus as a brutal and bloody serial killer that we worship and pray too. I do this act because as shown within the scriptures, is that there will be NO WOMEN in heaven, where we had to put up with them while upon earth, which is good enough for me to look the other way when it comes to Jesus brutally murdering His Hebrew only infants and babies of His creation,

Praise Jesus' ever loving (Romans 5:8) and forgiving (1 John 1:9) modus operandi!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
1. JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD STATED: "Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9)

2. JESUS AS GOD STATED: Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:16)

3. JESUS AS GOD STATED: “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” (Hosea 13:16)

4. JESUS AS GOD STATED: "Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey." (1 Samuel 15:3)

5.  JESUS AS GOD STATED: "So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them." (Genesis 6:7)

6. JESUS AS GOD STATED: The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

Certainly no punches pulled by god /Jesus there Brother.D.  But one can suppose after wiping everything from the face of the earth once before, a few more innocent babies didn't matter.

RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
God is Satan. God is the Devil.

Jesus is Lucifer. They are interlinked and at times Satan/God possesses Jesus/Lucifer especially when Lucifer has become Jesus.  This is why when Jesus keeps trying to explain his father or the devil, his logic in what he is saying is completely nonsensical even in the original Hebrew. It's like his mind is being hijacked. 

If you don't see it, it's not my issue. Jesus was what happened to Lucifer once he was smited and sent down.

It should not surprise anybody that God is prone to rage and sadism, that is the way of 'his' devilish self. Unfortunately though, this all contradicts core tenets of Christianity elsewhere in its flawed structure. In other words, the Christian god is a lie and the Christian devil combined with the Jewish god is closer to the real one. The biggest error is presuming god to be a 'father'. This was the major error in Christianity. The real god is the mother of reality.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

Tru dat
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
God is Satan. God is the Devil.

Jesus is Lucifer. They are interlinked and at times Satan/God possesses Jesus/Lucifer especially when Lucifer has become Jesus.  This is why when Jesus keeps trying to explain his father or the devil, his logic in what he is saying is completely nonsensical even in the original Hebrew. It's like his mind is being hijacked. 

If I have this correct then?
So God is Satan and Jesus. And Jesus possessed himself. 
My, he is some serious mixed up individual. 

So  "get the  behind me Satan" was Jesus attempting to exorcism himself.  But "can Satan cast out Satan?  If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand" ?Matthew 12:26
God/ Satan likes to jump around a bit too . He entered Judas and  Simon Peter too. 

And Matthew 4:1-11 is a complete load of old bollocks. Why would Jesus go to meet himself in the wilderness? And to be tested by himself too?

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry.  Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”
 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”
 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:
‘He shall give His angels charge over you,’
and,
‘In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’ ”
 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’ ”
 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.  And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”
 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING JESUS IN BEING A BRUTAL SERIAL KILLER OF THE INNOCENTS: "Certainly no punches pulled by god /Jesus there Brother.D.  But one can suppose after wiping everything from the face of the earth once before, a few more innocent babies didn't matter."

Lest you forget, Jesus as God in getting mad at His HEBREW Creation in His Great Flood, where Him being omniscient (1 John 3:20) in the first place in Him knowing that He was to murder them in this way, Jesus murdered innocent zygotes and fetus' as well within the 2nd class woman's wombs in drowning them in a horrific suffocating death along with babies and infants! 

With what is said about my ever loving and forgiving Jesus above, and Hosea 9:16 where Jesus as God will murder a baby if born under said circumstances, can we say that Jesus is the #1 Abortionist known throughout history?  Sure we can. :(

Best.Korea
Debates: 264
Best.Korea
God punishes children for the crimes of their parents, and if children repent for the crimes of their parents and seek mercy from God they will be granted mercy and many blessings.

If children are true believers, they go to heaven.
As written in the Bible: believer will never perish.

In fact, believers cannot possibly be harmed in this world.
If you torture me, you increase my reward and glory in heaven.
If you kill me, I go to heaven immediatelly where I will enjoy and never be tortured again.
If you dont torture me or kill me, then I enjoy in this world as well as the next.

I profit in every scenario. I am in the position where I cannot lose.

I win in this world too over atheism, since Bible is the perfect manual for life that only Christians can understand. Atheists dont have the manual. Thats why they cannot win.

The moral system presented in the Bible (the increase and preservation of life) is the most perfect moral system just as the Bible is the most perfect book.

In fact, Bible even explains the principles of consequentialism in the most simple way: the tree that gives good fruit and the tree that gives bad fruit.

The fruit of atheism is the collapse of both society and morality.

"By their fruits you will know them."
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE JESUS AS GOD LEAVES OUT ZYGOTES, FETUS' AND BABIES: "If children are true believers, they go to heaven."

Then, when the 2nd class woman as a mother is ripped open by the words of Jesus, as God (Hosea 13:16), then her zygote or fetus in this bloody mess, does not go to heaven because they do not know how to be a true believer in the first place.  Furthermore, a young baby does not know how to be a true believer as well, therefore they are going straight to Hell upon their demise.  Besides, who in the hell wants a diaper ridden screaming baby in Heaven in the first place, agreed?

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO JESUS AS GOD MURDERING INNOCENT BABIES AND INFANTS: "The moral system presented in the Bible (the increase and preservation of life) is the most perfect moral system just as the Bible is the most perfect book."

Yes, Jesus was obviously morally perfect in His thinking, when He murdered so many innocent babies and infants as brutally and sickeningly shown in my initial post, praise Jesus the baby and infant killer!  With these Jesus FACTS shown, who doesn't want to be a Christian?!

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE AGAINST ATHEISM: "The fruit of atheism is the collapse of both society and morality"

ABSOLUTELY!  Can you believe that the hell-bound Atheist does collapse both society and morality, where one reason is because he doesn't believe in our brutal serial killer Jesus as God, that has infants and babies thrown against rocks, or dashed to pieces, or better yet, having pregnant woman ripped open in a bloody abortion situation where said women went against his doctrine?  And, last but not least, we Christians are more moral when we read and accept that Jesus is shown to murder a born baby because of their parents consequences that went against Him!  Praise Jesus' killing nature towards the innocent babies and infants as shown in my initial post!

Thank you Best.Korea in pointing out the many aspects of our serial killer Jesus in the way that you did, where I am sure He is smiling in your behalf, praise!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
And then there is the Atheist who concludes that bible stories were made up by men.

Same old format as ever.

Baddies, goodies, heroes and righteousness, often with a liberal sprinkling of the super-natural.
LolaLol
LolaLol
-->
@zedvictor4
And then there is the Atheist who concludes that bible stories were made up by men
Many theists can conclude that too
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Your words would be misunderstood by atheists, who are already in great delusion since they dont have morality.

You say: "our brutal serial killer Jesus as God, that has infants and babies thrown against rocks, or dashed to pieces, or better yet, having pregnant woman ripped open in a bloody abortion situation where said women went against his doctrine".

What atheists need to understand is that those babies would grow up to be horrible people. Hitler was once a baby too. A very bad and evil baby. The morality based on life needs to cut down death and cut down evil people that produce death, so that life may increase and good people may live.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Best.Korea,

YOUR HEARSAY AND UNSUBSTANTIATED QUOTE: "What atheists need to understand is that those babies would grow up to be horrible people."

Enough of your biased opinions, show us within the scriptures where you can support your opinion shown above!

BEGIN:
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
What atheists need to understand is that those babies would grow up to be horrible people.

FFS. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Do you actually believe that statements like that will go anywhere in justifying your gods actions?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
What an absolutely disgusting thing to say.
Atheists are now disgusted by the truth. That is not a surprise, as they have no morality.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea

What atheists need to understand is that those babies would grow up to be horrible people.

FFS. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Do you actually believe that statements like that will go anywhere in justifying your gods actions?

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Atheists are now disgusted by the truth.

NO.  I am disgusted by many things about that comment.  

That is not a surprise, as they have no morality.

Theist do not have the monopoly on morals, as much as you like to believe that they have.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Theist do not have the monopoly on morals, as much as you like to believe that they have.
You would let Hitler live. What kind of morals do you think you have? You have none. At best, you could copy the Bible's morality, which would be embarassing since then you would openly admit the superiority of the Bible's thought compared to your thought.

Bible has the perfect morality. The atheists cannot invent a better morality since there is no better morality. The morality of the Bible is invented by God. No one in this world can outmatch it.

Our God defined the entire morality in one sentence: Thou shall not kill.

My little atheist buddy, can you even compete?
Can you invent a better morality, or at least an equally good one? You cannot. It will be funny to see you try tho.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
What kind of morals do you think you have? You have none. At best, you could copy the Bible's morality, which would be embarassing since then you would openly admit the superiority of the Bible's thought compared to your thought.

Well I wouldn't kill my children simply because they disagreed with me, for a start.

Our God defined the entire morality in one sentence: Thou shall not kill.

And what was the first thing Moses did when he came down from the top of the fkn mountain , you clown. He had thousands of his own people murdered and their heads stuck on spikes, and you talk about fkn morals. FK off 🤣🤣

My little atheist buddy, can you even compete?
Can you invent a better morality, or at least an equally good one? You cannot. It will be funny to see you try tho.

I don't need a book to tell me what is wright and wrong.  While I can admit there are some "morals" that have allegedly been handed down from scripture that I can appreciate.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Well I wouldn't kill my children simply because they disagreed with me, for a start.
Is a false statement. The atheists are famous for killing children for dumbest reasons possible. Its called an abortion. Your people have created an entire industry from killing children on a mass scale.
Also, hold on a second. "do not kill" is a moral system of the Bible. You do not get to copy the Bible, unless you admit the perfection of the Bible. Invent your own moral system, or admit the perfection of the Bible.

And what was the first thing Moses did when he came down from the top of the fkn mountain , you clown. He had thousands of his own people murdered and their heads stuck on spikes, and you talk about fkn morals.
Is a very misleading statement. Have you read why he did it? No? They violated an agreement with God. God knew that they would turn to even more evil unless stopped. Is there something you dont understand about the punishment for evil, or do you assume that evil shouldnt be punished?

I don't need a book to tell me what is wright and wrong.
Is a blatant lie. We are still waiting for you to present us your original moral system. Remember, no stealing from the Bible! Bible belongs to Christians who admit its perfection, and not to atheists who call the Bible outdated but at the same time are forced to steal from the Bible as they cannot invent a better moral system.

While I can admit there are some "morals" that have allegedly been handed down from scripture that I can appreciate.
You dare to say "some morals"? Okay, go ahead and present us your moral system without using the morality of the Bible. Then we will see if its "some morals" or "all proper morals" that have been handed down to us by the God. Its funny to think that an atheist can compete with God's wisdom or outmatch it.
Moral system of the Holy Bible is the most perfect moral system. The atheists and muslims, who both think the Bible is invalid, had to copy the Bible's "Thou shall not kill" and "an increase of life" moral systems because they couldnt invent anything better than that which Bible has offered in its perfection.
Next time you are obviously stealing from the Bible, please give credit by saying "I took this from the Bible and used it as my own". After all, the Holy Bible deserves credit for providing you with proper knowledge.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Is a false statement. The atheists are famous for killing children for dumbest reasons possible. Its called an abortion. Your people have created an entire industry from killing children on a mass scale.
And you are dumb enough to believe that Christians do not use contraception.  And there are probably just as many church going Christians, bible bashing pastors and priests that actually  have murdered their own children after they have been born.

And what was the first thing Moses did when he came down from the top of the fkn mountain , you clown. He had thousands of his own people murdered and their heads stuck on spikes, and you talk about fkn morals.
Is a very misleading statement. Have you read why he did it? No?
Yes I read it. I wouldn't have been able to quote it to you otherwise, thicko.

I don't need a book to tell me what is wright and wrong.
Is a blatant lie.
Nope.

While I can admit there are some "morals" that have allegedly been handed down from scripture that I can appreciate.
You dare to say "some morals"?

I do. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
And you are dumb enough to believe that Christians do not use contraception.
Logically impossible to use a contraception and still be a Christian. Atheists are the ones who use contraception as well as perform millions of abortions yearly. Atheists have killed lots of children because atheists have no morality.

And there are probably just as many church going Christians, bible bashing pastors and priests that actually  have murdered their own children after they have been born.
Is a false statement. I am not familiar with 1 billion children being killed by Christians. Actually, Christians are usually the ones trying to stop the atheists from killing children. Atheists, who have killed over 1 billion children, have no right to say if God of the Bible is justified. Most atheists, being the creators of death, are not capable of even understanding the Bible. Some atheists are smarter and steal moral system from the Bible, since they know it is logically the best system.

Yes I read it. I wouldn't have been able to quote it to you otherwise, thicko.
Is a false statement. You didnt quote the explanation for the punishment. Thats why I say that you need to read the Bible and not take random quotes that you found on atheist sites.

Here, I will help you.
Go to internet and type: "Bible audiobook".
Then, after you listen to God's word in its entire size, you might just be blessed with understanding of it.

Of course, normally I would recommend buying the Bible and reading it, but since you are unwilling to read you might be willing to listen to it instead.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Of course, normally I would recommend buying the Bible and reading it, but since you are unwilling to read you might be willing to listen to it instead.

Listen to who?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
The Bible. Do you know what is an audiobook?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
I do, yes. Is it different to the hard copy?

😂
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Lol.  Hm...
O. p.  blends partial quotes that have different/opposing explainations within bible as they are explained by the paragraphs they are within. Just as those paragraphs rely on the entire chapter to express meaning. Quoting a single sentence will loose that passages's complexity and meaning. 

Some times a sentence that others use to define faith in its entirety is really meant for a specific person or group of people for a specific time/era. 

Christianity itself moves away from old testimont violence as human race transitions away from primal tendencies towards violence. Although we still have a long way to go, the world as a whole has seen less wars than previous years. Christianity and maybe even other religions express this transition in civilization. 

"But christians fight and kill." Yes as many do. The main point still exists. Humans as a whole is moving away from that type of violence. Policies within Christianity reflect that even if individuals dont always practice those policies. Just as the safety policies in companies (like construction) now include safer practices (like fall equipment) even if not everyone practices those policies. 

Looking at end results like how many people fall on the job does not give adequate depiction of the policies and safety protocols. Just as giving partial quotes and examples do not represent an entire picture. 

2. We also must consider what does it mean for a god to kill. A human killing another human is not the same as a human killing a mountain lion or a tiger killing a human. Consider a whale killing a human or a human killing a turkey. All these "killings" require their own examination that will differ from how a human interacts with a human.  

But of coarse the jump reaction to this point is an assumption that killing is ok. So I ask before hand, what is ok or not ok with killing? 

I have no gaurantee I will be able to follow up on this or when so consider it for now a rhetoricall question. Although it may create another jump reaction please slow down.

The basis for what is ok or not ok - or good vs bad - may differ. The purpose for question is to examine for objectivity. What is it and where does it come from?
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Best.Korea
Lthough you have interesting points. I encourage you to refrain from generalizations. There are many athiests against abortion and even non religious specific groups like  secularprolife.org

Abortion in its own should be battled against with everyone. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I do, yes. Is it different to the hard copy?
That depends. Are you more willing to read a book or listen to it being read by someone else?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@hey-yo
There are many athiests against abortion
Is irrelevant. There are many atheists in favor of abortion. This proves atheism to be corrupt, even if some atheists are less corrupt than others.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Best.Korea
That does not mean athiesm is corrupt, but it is independent of abortion just as abortion is an independent issue apart from athiesm. 

Athiesm deals with what ever belief or disbelieve a person has with anything supernatural. So keep it to that arena. Why make/turn abortion debate into a left vs right, us vs them type of debate? That will not help your position nor allow the debate to progress pass the verbal "trenches" 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@hey-yo
That does not mean athiesm is corrupt, but it is independent of abortion
Is a blatant lie. The abortion is not independent from atheism. Abortion is a product of atheism. When we fight abortion, we fight atheism. There are some atheists who oppose to abortion and plenty more who love it. Those atheists who oppose to abortions are usually on the correct path regarding abortions, but they may fail at other paths unless they follow the Bible's morality.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Best.Korea
How am I lying about my own opinion?

I disagree. Abortion is a product of greed and distorted views which all humans can do.

So athiests you say are on the right tract for their position to be anti abortion. To say all athiests are pro abortion or abortion is  product of athiesm seems to polarize the abortion debate for those who are unaware that they themselves (whom may be athiest) could be on either side regardless of personal belief. 

Do you see how this can work against you? Any discussion with these people may make them oppose you on that ground by itself? I would figure you would want them to agree with you.