Why is white supremacy a right wing thing?

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 130
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
Successful self-hating whites also have status anxiety.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Only a substantial democracy can uphold a free market.
Fundamentally wrong. In fact, the reverse maxim is uniquely true. A free market allows for and is necessary for free speech, not the other way around. A free market uniquely allows a world where an individual's ideas are manifested in the invented product and the individual consumers vote with their dollars. America has lived under the thumb of corporate media and crony censorship for decades in defiance of the principles of a free market. Therefore; America is not very far behind that list of top 10 Democracies that have both no free market, nor free speech.

Without free speech, there is little that separates a Democracy from an oligarchic corporate Dictatorship.

In a crony market where the government colludes with media monopolies to prohibit speech, free competition may indeed be the only way to ensure that ideas the government does not like are still able to be heard. In such a market, the government and media monopolies may use their power to limit the speech of individuals and groups that do not align with their interests, effectively creating a censorship regime. In such a society, America is doomed to join the list of 10 failed Orwellian Democracies as the majority of the people simply vote the way they are told to vote. 

The current attacks from both the left and the right over the Twitter files proves this is currently the case.

Ultimately, a truly free and open society is one where free competition and free speech are allowed to thrive, and where all individuals are able to participate in the marketplace of ideas.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
A poignant Freudian slip from one of the politicians in that Congressional hearing is the charge of those 2 journalists representing a direct threat to those that oppose them. Truer words have never been said by any politician, even by accident.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
  1. Representative Jim Jordan stated, "The weaponization of the federal government against individuals and entities is the antithesis of the principles of our democracy. It is a direct threat to the freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of association."
  2. Representative Debbie Lesko stated, "I believe this is a threat to free speech and our First Amendment rights."
  3. Witness Vivek Ramaswamy stated, "The most pernicious threat to American democracy today is not any foreign adversary but the power of Big Tech to influence and manipulate the way we think and speak."
  4. Witness Heather Mac Donald stated, "The rise of censorship and cancel culture, enabled by Big Tech, is the greatest threat to free expression in the United States today."
  5. Representative Tom McClintock stated, "The Constitution exists to protect us from government coercion and violence, and its guarantees of free speech and assembly have never been more important than when we confront an existential threat."

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It has absolutely nothing to do with moral/political liberty
False, A  dream of liberty and justice occurs less with republicans.

Democracy via democrats is broad base { broad brush/swath } of people ergo liberty and justice  for larger set of diviersity

Republic via republicans is narrower base  { narrow brush/swath } of people, ergo less liberty, and less justice for lesser set of diversity
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
"Today, we have called before us two witnesses who pose a direct threat to people who oppose them."

This is the ironical Freudian slip from the hearing.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Double_R
So not all republicans are white supremests, but pretty much all white supremests are republicans.
It is at it's core, quite simple; republicans are the conservative party.

Conservatism is about conserving the status quo.

The status quo in America is that white people own nearly everything and maintain the power.

The idea that we should conserve everything as it is, is based almost entirely on fear, so those who are fearful of change, fearful of the other, fearful of losing their livelihood... Tend to gravitate towards conservatism.

People for whom fear is their primary motivator are easier to manipulate by scapegoating.
What he said...very well put too.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
What he said...very well put too.

Ironic since over 75% of everything you post here has to do with your fears.

The Democrat party has objectively become more status quo than the Republican party at this point. Biden's Administration the last 2 years was a glorious exercise of more of the same. Deficit spending. Endless proxy wars for oil. Corporate censorship. Empty promises to the working class while lobbies are granted increasing corporate subsidies in the name of "infrastructure spending."

The only thing "progressive" outside of the normal status quo is the far left campaign to eliminate political opposition. 

No wonder people are walking away.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@oromagi
Corruption doesn't disprove that Democracy is the Liberal form of government.
I would argue against this statement because for many thinkers democracy is actually the dictatorship of the masses -the ignorant masses-.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
The status quo in America is that white people own nearly everything and maintain the power.
Pure unadulterated BULLSHIT!! 

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't even care about that. If you look at Latino cultures they are right-wing by far. 
Lol. Latinos fled from their spoiled countries because they always voted for the left.

Don't say later I didnt warn you, latinos are going to spoil the US as they did with their origin countries. these people always vote for the left policies.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@oromagi
Many people in: Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Philippines, Venezuela, Belarus, Cambodia, Azerbaijan, Thailand, and Ethiopia would disagree.
  • Many people, sure, but not most people.  Most people would prefer freedom.
Everyone prefers freedom for themselves, it is the unique act of civilized man to prefer it for others as well.

The reason democracy does not necessarily mean liberty is because the voters are not necessarily civilized. Some become deluded (often under a lifelong barrage of collectivist propaganda) and believe they are entitled to deprive others of liberty. Hence all the examples that you just ignored.

Friedman correctly describes himself a true Liberal in the classical sense but not a Leftist.
The presubversion sense.
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@Greyparrot
Dude thats backwards. Republican party existed first and then democrat
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
Pure unadulterated BULLSHIT!!
Yes, the above is that exactly that. 

How many years back do these right-wing conservatives want humanity to .

1870's....1850's.....1820's...or hundred years before that, in 1619  the first slaves of color were brought from African.

Yes the good ole days when  men where men and women were women and other were beaten and killed for not being the status quo.

End-date-for-humanity 2065 give or take 200 years
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
Huh? 

Try writing in English. Your retort was rubbish. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
Huh?  Try writing in English. Your retort was rubbish.
Huh? Try being a moral human being of the 21 first century and learn how to read English instead of spitting on it.  Sad :--(

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
The ability to read a language has absolutely nothing to do with being “a moral human being,” FFS. 🤦‍♂️ But your piss poor attitude and demeanor sure does. Hypocrite. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
Few white people with college degrees are white supremacist. It’s the red necks, yokels and working poor that tend to be white supremacist because they have status anxiety. 

And guess what (as you already know), I am college educated and hold two degrees. All in the legal arena. I know the truth. I've experienced the truth. I've lived the truth.

Former Officer Brandon Tatum has a much deeper understanding and experience with that truth than I ever will. Everything he espouses here, I've written of in college papers and put into application (by informing others in the chain of command) in my professional capacity for the betterment of the communities we served. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
A college degree on line or by correspondence is not what I’m talking about. After high school you enlisted in the army. Some things can never change.

I believe the phrase is lipstick on a pig
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Well, clown, I got my degrees from actual physical higher learning establishments. Not online.. so FO!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Well.

Status anxiety is  I suppose, the insecurity of the self.

An innate survival programme relative to all levels of melanin.

"Self hating" is just a bit of comparable but contextually unnecessary verbosity.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
I suppose, the insecurity of the self.
Nope, it's the vestigial instinct of being exiled from the herd from our cavemen ancestors.

"Self hating"
Guilt is a manufactured construct based on said instinct.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TheUnderdog
Define conservative differently
I'm not the one defining it, that's what it means.

averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values. - Google

Whether self professed conservatives live up to the definition is an entirely different question.

The solution would be to encourage minorities to build up their own wealth.
I was explaining why white supremecy is a right wing thing, not why minorities don't own more wealth.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
....But your piss poor attitude and demeanor sure does. Hypocrite....
Liptstick on a pig aka troll....*U*.....

White right-wing want to take humanity back to 1870's....1840's...1820's.... slavers from Africa began in 1619.

Aka good ole days when men were men and women were women and slaves were black, poor and under priveledged non-humans.

All-for-one and one-for-all is one potential pathway to avoid the 2065 {approx. } end-date-for-humanity. This is spiritual path of shared interests

The other is the Putin, N. Korea, China, Iran way of dictatorship forces humans onto a path that avoids and may extend the end-date for another 200 - 1000 years. I dunno

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The Democrat party has objectively become more status quo than the Republican party at this point. Biden's Administration the last 2 years was a glorious exercise of more of the same. Deficit spending. Endless proxy wars for oil. Corporate censorship. Empty promises to the working class while lobbies are granted increasing corporate subsidies in the name of "infrastructure spending."
Agreed, the Democratic party has resorted to the status quo of using their political power to govern the country. That's quite different from today's republicans.

The only thing "progressive" outside of the normal status quo is the far left campaign to eliminate political opposition.
They're literally trying to pass a bill in Florida outlawing the Democratic party.

The last "right wing" president tried to overthrow the election process because he lost culminating in an attack on the US Capitol which no one on the right cares to hold him accountable for.

Multiple republican states are trying to figure out how to throw out the votes in their states and pick their own electors instead.

The non-Trump frontrunner for the republican party in 2024 has punished Disney for speaking out against him and arrested people for voting in line with the referendum his state's voters chose.

But tell me more about the progressive push to eliminate political position.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
They're literally trying to pass a bill in Florida outlawing the Democratic party

Source?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Sure you did LCpl. And you were the valedictorian at graduation too.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
How can you say something like that and leave us hanging without a source!
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Source?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
Ty I will read it.