Abortion is always wrong and should always be illegal and discouraged

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 60
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
1. People  have always thought that they are smart and special. (Jesus and his boyfriends probably thought the same)

2.  I'm pregnant and I don't want the responsibility of a baby, is the only justification necessary. (Real life)

3. Bible tales, GODS and SATAN. (Real life fantasy)

4. Go kill the first born said GOD (Hypocrisy)

5. Pious misogynists telling women what to do. (Sounds a bit like GODDO and the Virgin)

6. Abortion. (Quick outpatients procedure, get over it)

7. Loads more viable tissue is pissed down the pan or ejaculated into space than is ever aborted. (Gamete reality)
Best.Korea
Debates: 251
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
Exodus 21:22 clearly shows that the life of the mother was considered more valuable than the life of an unborn child.
Is a false statement. Exodus 21:22 talks about two men fighting each other, where one of them ends up hitting a pregnant woman and is fined if she has a miscarriage. Some translations dont say miscarriage, but instead they say "premature birth without harm".
But lets assume it does mean miscarriage.
This is clearly not an intentional abortion, but an accidental killing where man does not fight with a woman but ends up hitting her.
The atheists, deceived by the devil, thought that it talks about intentional abortion.
If an accidental killing of an unborn is punished with fine, the intentional killing of an unborn is punished with death.

The Bible commands the death penalty for an intentional abortion and intentional spilling of seed:
"he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also."

So a man was killed for trying to prevent the creation of offspring after God commanded him to create offspring.

God commands everyone to have an offspring:
"God blessed them and said to them, ‘Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it’"

"The generations flowing from your seed and from your womb are a crown"

The fact that you thought how Bible supports abortion proves that atheists are indeed deceieved.
The God's commands, being to increase life, are the opposite of the destruction of life by abortion or any other means.

Leviticus 27:2 and Numbers 3:15 show that children less than one month old were not considered people.
Is a false statement. Quote which part of those says: "these are not people". I will wait until you do so.

Genesis 28:34 shows that abortion was sanctioned
Sorry, thats not how quoting works.

The abortion, the spilling of a seed, are punished by death, as shown in previous quotes.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TWS1405_2
Neither SO nor myself backed down let alone conceded.
Is a false statement. When you failed to provide a counter argument, you conceded. After you two failed to refute the destruction of life caused by abortion, you resorted to mindless ranting where your comments didnt contain any arguments anymore.
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@Best.Korea
Is a false statement. When you failed to provide a counter argument, you conceded.
I provided a novel argument not found elsewhere in the thread. You claimed my argument was refuted by argumentation not in the thread. I pointed this out. You doubled and tripled down on a hand with no cards.

Your strategy is effectively 'nu uh' and gaslighting. Failing to provide a counter argument, per your own reasoning, is a concession. You are conceding.

I'd be happy to debate if you care to engage:

There is no justification for abortion
Sure there is: Rape, incest, fetal death, fetal inviability, ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy causing threat to mother's life, and, last but not least, personal decision not to be/remain pregnant.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SkepticalOne
I provided a novel argument not found elsewhere in the thread
Is a false statement. I dont know if you are suffering from some severe brain damage, but "rape" and "threat to mother's life" were refuted in the first post. So no, you did not present a novel argument. I understand that lying is encouraged in atheism, as well as child sacrifice being promoted. So keep up with your lying, and I will keep up with my truth.

I'd be happy to debate if you care to engage
Is a blatant lie. You have already shown unwillingness to debate or refute arguments. You obviously arent even capable of understanding the argument. What you are doing is proving that atheists are morally and intellectually inferior, as well as being cowards. Hence, there are no atheists in the fox holes.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Best.Korea
No refutation provided. I accept your concession. 
b9_ntt
Debates: 2
b9_ntt
-->
@Best.Korea
I knew that you would spin these verses to conform with your theology. It is obvious that you will believe what you want to believe no matter what the Bible says. You are not a Christian, you are . . . something else.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SkepticalOne
No refutation provided. I accept your concession.
Is a sentence that makes no sense. You are possessed. I pointed you to refutations. I dont see how you could possibly miss it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@b9_ntt
I knew that you would spin these verses to conform with your theology.
Is a false statement. I dont know how you can possibly misunderstand the Bible so much. I know that God punishes atheists by diminishing their intelligence(Exodus 9:12) along with their birth rates (Ezekiel 39:4) (deuteronomy 9:14).
However, how he destroyed you is an obvious proof of these verses.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea
Is a false statement. When you failed to provide a counter argument, you conceded.

Ah but we both did…you patently ignored them, denied them, and put up the “don’t ✋ “ sophomorically banal retort. 

Here end of the lesson. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@b9_ntt
BK has displayed varying personalities and ideologies.

It's impossible to know what's what.

b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@zedvictor4
Thanks for letting me know. I'm still putting them on my s_ _t list until further notice.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
BK has displayed varying personalities and ideologies.
Is a true statement. I have proven your atheist world view to be nothing before the power of the God. 
The morality of life, the value of life, is the best. Atheists couldnt match it no matter how hard they tried. And they did try hard, so greater the punishment for them.
Thus, after a series of our little trials, God's will was victorious. To claim that religious people are blind sheep is in itself a blind sentence. Religious people, being smarter than atheists, cant possibly limit themselves to one thing as atheists do. Religious people who follow the correct word of God, apply it in all ways and test things to establish the will of God in all things. As the Bible commands, the Christian is both smart and good. He is always advancing in knowledge and wisdom, where atheist only advances in sin and abominations.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will ishis good, pleasing and perfect will.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@b9_ntt
How dare you quote the Bible and show OP's position is based on personal preference rather than the God of the Bible. HOW DARE YOU, SIR!

😏
b9_ntt
b9_ntt
-->
@SkepticalOne
Please forgive me. I must have lost control of myself.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Religious people cant possibly limit themselves to one thing.
Well, in terms of religious ideology, that's what most religious and non-religious people tend to do.

Though necessity dictates, that during a 24 hour day we all do pretty much the same anyway.

One might conclude that some brains function less rationally and therefore more obsessively than others. Which is I think, the distinction that you re actually making.

I would suggest that most theists are exactly the same as most atheists.

It's just that some theists, though certainly not all on a regular basis, will dedicate a small amount of their time to a bit of praying and singing, and then go home and forget about it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SkepticalOne
@zedvictor4
@b9_ntt
@TWS1405_2
My little atheist friends, you have not refuted the morality of life. If anything, you have proven that atheism has no morality or intelligence. So I thank you for exposing yourselves.

Let us pray for all the deluded atheists who killed billions of children proving that their atheism doesnt work and is an abomination.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Just don't pray to the immoral killer GODS.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Just don't pray to the immoral killer GODS
Is true. I believe in life. God of the Bible is life. Atheists believe in death. My God hates death. Atheists cannot understand the Bible. God diminished atheist's intelligence (Exodus 9:12). Atheists have killed billions of children. Atheism doesnt work unless your goal is to die sooner, destroy your society and then burn in hell. (deuteronomy 9:14)
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@zedvictor4
@b9_ntt
@Best.Korea
@TWS1405_2
the morality of life.
This phrase is either nonsensical or incomplete. What kind of life are we talking? Cancerous morality, zygotic morality, bacterial morality...? I think it is safe to safe these types of life and many others are amoral. 

If anything, you have proven that atheism has no morality or intelligence
We have shown we do not accept your view of morality or intelligence. I don't see that as a bad thing.

Let us pray for all the deluded atheists who killed billions of children proving that their atheism doesnt work and is an abomination.
If I had to hazard a guess, it is believers who are getting the majority of abortions.  (No judgement from me) If you must pray, make sure to base it on reality. An omniscient being would presumably know the truth.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SkepticalOne
What kind of life are we talking?
The human life. I wouldnt have to explain this to you if you read the Bible. Again, atheist stupidity shows itself. Please, read the Bible. It will benefit you.

We have shown we do not accept your view of morality
There is no "my view of morality". It is God's will. You either value life above all else, either you dont. If you dont, you burn in hell. Simple.

it is believers who are getting the majority of abortions
Is an obvious lie.
No, the believers in God do not kill children. I dont see how you could possibly come to conclusion that someone who obeys God's command is someone who doesnt obey it. An obvious nonsense statement. Someone who doesnt obey God's command is an atheist (John 14:15). An atheist can lie that he is a Christian, but he doesnt obey God's commands which means he doesnt really believe in God so he goes to hell to burn.
SkepticalOne
SkepticalOne
-->
@Best.Korea
What kind of life are we talking?
The human life.
Perhaps you would define "human life". Is it cells with human DNA? I hope you have something more discerning and considered in mind.

There is no "my view of morality". It is God's will. You either value life above all else, either you dont. If you dont, you burn in hell. Simple.
It has already been shown in this thread you're not advocating 'God's will's' as laid out by the Bible. Even assuming the existence of your deity, "Your morality" is still accurate.

No, the believers in God do not kill children.
That would be a no true Scotsman fallacy.  Believers have abortions.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@Best.Korea
God commands everyone to have an offspring:
"God blessed them and said to them, ‘Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it’"
The Bible commands the death penalty for an intentional abortion and intentional spilling of seed:
"he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also."
these are both misinterpretations of scripture.
1: God didnt command everyone to have offspring, just adam and eve at this time. 
matthew 19:10-12 10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. 11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. 12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

2: genesis 38:6-10 6 And Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, whose name was Tamar. 7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. 8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

the scripture showed onan ejaculated on the ground as he had sex with his brothers wife, he didnt obey judah but instead had sex for his own pleasure and not give tamar children to raise a family. She was now his wife, he had responsibility to her, but he hated her and wouldnt have children because the child would be considered tamar/er's not his.
this is a level of pettiness that even now days is rare, he was killed for treating a woman like a masturbation tool and for disobedience to his father and by proxy, God. not abortion
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SkepticalOne
Perhaps you would define "human life"
Is a false statement. I dont need to define it. Unless you are possessed or mentally retarded, you pretty much would know what is a human life.

It has already been shown in this thread you're not advocating 'God's will's' as laid out by the Bible.
Is a false statement. I provided you with direct commands from the Bible plenty of times. You chose to ignore them every time. Thats called atheist stupidity.

That would be a no true Scotsman fallacy. 
Is false. I dont see how could you possibly be this stupid. Its disgusting. The believer is clearly defined in the Bible as someone who follows the commands of God. You choose to ignore the definition. That implies you have some mental disorder, probably hit on the head too much. Since you think the definitions dont matter (and that following definitions is a fallacy), there is no conversation with you that is possible.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Melcharaz
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in numberfill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.
This is obviously not the command for Adam and Eve alone. God clearly expressed desire for humans to increase in number and fill the earth, after he was pleased with them. So yes, if you believe God is pleased with you, you are to reproduce. If God gave you the ability to reproduce, you are to reproduce. God does not give contradictive commands or has contradictive desires. Further, no command in the Bible is directed to you with your name on it, so why would you listen any of it?
Further, you do not obey "Thou shall not kill" when you kill your children by not having sex.

he was killed for treating a woman like a masturbation tool and for disobedience to his father and by proxy, God. not abortion
Sorry, thats not how its written in the Bible. People dont get killed by God for disobedience to their father, unless father's command was God's command. The God's command is to have children. If it was not, God would not kill the man for spilling his seed. If you are not allowed to spill your seed, what does that tell you about abortion? If the God's command is: "If your brother dies, you are to marry his wife and have children with her", then its clear that God commands people to reproduce. How many times does God need to command the reproduction for you to understand its a command directed to everyone?

Further, matthew 19:12 speaks of people who live like eunuchs for the sake of kingdom of heaven. This means that the only time you should consider living like eunuchs is if the unity with a woman causes you to break God's commands. So if you have in the past sinned due to women, but were not killed, you are to live like eunuchs.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Best.Korea
you cant read bible. i gave you scripture and you ignore it.
i tell you this, you will go to hell if you preach false doctrine. i got bible to tell me i dont have to marry, or reproduce. you better slow down son. God is gonna do what he said, people gonna end up in hell if they do what you are saying. and whoever/whatever taught you these lies is going to hell too unless both of you repent and get it right.

dont @ me unless its to tell me you repented of your false teaching.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
read 1 corinthians 7. starting at verse 1. you denied jesus, but maybe paul will knock some sense into ya.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Melc

i got bible to tell me i dont have to marry, or reproduce.
I can quote you a bunch of passages from the Bible telling people that children are blessing and that you should reproduce.

Please show us where the Bible told you not to reproduce.

"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; they shall not be ashamed, When they speak with their enemies in the gate." Psalm 127:3-5

"Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, Within your house, your children like olive plants around your table. Behold, for thus shall the man be blessed Who fears the LORD." Psalm 128:3-4 

"Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would fear Me and always keep all My commandments, that it might be well with them and with their children forever!" Deuteronomy 5:29

"May the Lord give you increase,
You and your children" Psalm 115:14

"Can a woman forget her nursing child
And have no compassion on the son of her womb?" Isaiah 49:15

"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord." Proverb 18:22

"It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him." Genesis 2:18

"But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband." Corinthians 7:2

"Take wives and have sons and daughters; take wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage, that they may bear sons and daughters; multiply there, and do not decrease." Jeremiah 29:6

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh" Genesis 2:24
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
read 1 corinthians 7. starting at verse 1. you denied jesus, but maybe paul will knock some sense into ya
The Corinthians 7 26 say: "Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is."

So only in times of crisis where reproduction would cause great problems, are you supposed to not reproduce. 

Now, you blocked me so I guess you are not much of a talker.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
And they shall be known as Malcharaz the blocker.