Calling all Theists and Atheists!

Author: WeaverofFate

Total: 43
WeaverofFate
Debates: 4
WeaverofFate
I will be featured on a live debate channel (likely) in two weeks. The topic is creationism vs Marco evolution. Can any theists give me studies, points, or books for creation so I can integrate them into my argument? Can any atheists give me points and studies that may be used against me?
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@WeaverofFate
Only debate against evolution if you understand it. 

They’re going to cite evidence from the fossil record and the resemblances between species through DNA. 

What is the YouTuber’s name? I’ll watch it when the stream goes Live.

WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I do, but I need all the data I can get to go against it since I will actually be trying for this debate. So, sweat mode is sweat mode. 
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
I am going to be making a new one, perhaps named something like TrueNationalist or something like that. I will link it here when I do end up going live. 
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Oh you mean the channel hosting. 
https://www.youtube.com/@AtheistEdge
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@WeaverofFate
I will be featured on a live debate channel (likely) in two weeks. The topic is creationism vs Marco evolution.
Macroevolution, right?

Can any theists give me studies, points, or books for creation so I can integrate them into my argument? Can any atheists give me points and studies that may be used against me?
Your presumption that Theists believe in creation, and atheists believe in evolution is a false dichotomy, most Theists believe in evolution.  

I think the only chance you have is to argue against the creation/evolution dichotomy, it's not creation vs evolution, it'screation and evolution as coaspectual.  There isa higher understanding that makes it evident that both conceptions aretrue, and from the point of view of a  “higher logic” realized, that they are one and the same.

WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Sidewalker
The theist and atheist call was a broad way of asking for support with the debate, easy man. Yeah, I wrote macroevolution. I am taking the stance of creationism. 

Thanks for the advice, but I think it's going to be easy enough to poke holes in the case for evolution. What main proofs would you use to prove it so I can research rebuttals?
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@WeaverofFate
I’ll send you some arguments they may use over Discord. 

I’ll give you some sources to help you out. (Reading and understanding the sources will give you the advantage.)
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Thank you my friend
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
I had it writen down but luckily i went up and re read your post . 
Because 

Now get this Weave.
Your gonna laugh at this 

I had 2 great  books i thought you should look at in regards  to Creation
I typed it up , 
I was just about to send .
Then i read the OP again

After reading the OP again i realized,
Well as a atheist he isnt asking me for any info into creation. 

And thats a fucking dam shame. 
Next time hey. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
For creation. 
I suggest  you run a.  ( google search.  ) 

For macro evo    On the other hand ( google search. ) 

When the search gives you a page of options , go to the 2nd one. 
Double click . 

You.
Are .
Welcome.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
What ya wanna do  If you dont won't other to know you got it from the interwebs 

Do ya google

skip 10 pages into the options you are given.   

Go to the 2nd post from the top. 

Again.
You are most welcome 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@WeaverofFate
The Bible's date of when the Earth/Universe is static. It was based on the time in which it was written. Science has disproven that. As it has disproven a great many things about the fables of the Bible. 

When those who told then wrote the stories that we now find in the bible are looked back upon, we can explain and understand more about it than those who actually experienced hat which was described. 

Ever read Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock? If not, you should. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Found it yet pal.

You are looking for a ( search bar ) 
A google search bar. 

Its like a long rectangular box .
Google.. 
Click on that. 
This will open You keypad. 
Then 
Type on your pad ..creation.  

Noooo.
 In the rectangle part
type creation in that part.  
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
all i can do is send youtube links of debates ive seen. thats about it.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@WeaverofFate
Well, live debating is not all about intellectual content, but also about charisma, charm, deportment and eloquence etc.

There are good arguments for both design and evolution, but not particularly good arguments for an existent creator. So don't get drawn into a lot of scriptural debate.

Apply a more scientific approach to how you might refute macroevolution.

Personally I take the creation evolution approach and apply the GOD principle to both.

Though in terms of hominid development, magical bloke GODS are just comparatively recent stories.

Certainly don't try and convince a moderate audience that it all happened 6000 years ago, and that nothing has chanced since.
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Melcharaz
Anything will help
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@zedvictor4
Thanks for the advice man. What arguments do you have if you don't mind sharing?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@WeaverofFate

WeaverofFate,

The Atheist is going to easily rip you to pieces when you try in vain to defend our Creationism in the following ways:

1. Creationism precludes that using the time frames within the Bible from Adam and the universe being created to the present time in 2023,  is approximately 6000 years ago.  If non-believers are watching, you will be laughed at to no end, because the dinosaurs were created in this time frame as well, let alone the universe!  Furthermore, if you want to try in using the Satanic Age-Day Theory, where one day equals a thousand years, then hang on if the Atheist knows how to easily combat that ungodly ruse!  LOL!

2. The two Genesis Creation narratives blatantly CONTRADICT each other, where then both cannot be true at the same time, GET IT? 

Your ONLY hope is if you get an Atheist in the debate that is as Bible ignorant as you are, or just call off the debate to save you from embarrassment.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Google "science in the Bible".
Very useful.

The Bible contains plenty of knowledge that one simply couldnt know 2000 years ago.
Even if someone says that it was a series of lucky guesses, what are the odds of Bible being correct every time and how is it possible that the Bible is scientifically confirmed every time?

Job 28:5  the core of Earth is fire:
"The earth, from which food comes, is transformed below as by fire"

• The universe had a beginning. (Genesis 1:1) In contrast, many ancient myths describe the universe, not as being created, but as being organized from existing chaos. The Babylonians believed that the gods that gave birth to the universe came from two oceans. Other legends say that the universe came from a giant egg.
  •  The universe is governed day-to-day by rational natural laws, not by the whims of deities. (Job 38:33; Jeremiah 33:25) Myths from around the world teach that humans are helpless before the unpredictable and sometimes merciless acts of the gods.
The Earth is floating in space:
  •  The earth is suspended in empty space. (Job 26:7) Many ancient peoples believed that the world was a flat disk supported by a giant or an animal, such as a buffalo or a turtle.
  •  Rivers and springs are fed by water that has evaporated from the oceans and other sources and then has fallen back to earth as rain, snow, or hail. (Job 36:27, 28; Ecclesiastes 1:7; Isaiah 55:10; Amos 9:6) The ancient Greeks thought that rivers were fed by underground ocean water, and this idea persisted into the 18th century.
  •  The mountains rise and fall, and today’s mountains were once under the ocean. (Psalm 104:6, 8) In contrast, several myths say that the mountains were created in their current form by the gods.
  •  Sanitary practices protect health. The Law given to the nation of Israel included regulations for washing after touching a dead body, quarantining those with infectious disease, and disposing of human waste safely. (Leviticus 11:28; 13:1-5; Deuteronomy 23:13) By contrast, one of the Egyptian remedies in use when these commands were given called for applying to an open wound a mixture that included human excrement

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@WeaverofFate
The fact that the debate title distinguishes between micro and macro evolution is already a major red flag. Anyone who understands anything about evolution knows full well it's a nonsense distinction.

The only difference between the two is time.
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BROTHER D THOMAS

Oh true preacher of gods word, my biblically accurate (God forgive me for uttering the word) woman (ew) of a wife has been cooking and making my biblically accurate protein shakes. My dear preacher, you are mistaken, we are not arguing the biblical creation, simply creationism as a whole. My puny God given mind could not fathom any further of a debate topic. 

Peace and blessings be upon the true preacher!

Humble servant and God's favorite bench press king, 
Weaver
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Best.Korea
Thanks man, I didn't know you were religious.
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Double_R
Thanks for the advice man!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@WeaverofFate

WeaverofFate,

YOUR QUOTE IN GOING AGAINST YOUR INITIAL POST: "we are not arguing the biblical creation, simply creationism as a whole"

"Creationism" equals Jesus creating the universe, man, animals, yada, yada, yada, approximately 6000 years ago, then my post #19 stands, get it?

Your Bible ignorance and stupidity will easily make you the fool in this debate, so get out while you can!  Use an excuse that your 2nd class wife,  relative to you being the superior man over her, as biblically shown throughout the Bible, is sick and needs care by you, therefore you cannot debate at this time, then cross your fingers that this excuse is not remembered!  Okay?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "WEAVEROFFATE" THAT WANTS TO BE BLOODIED UP IN A DEBATE REGARDING CREATIONISM, WILL BE ... ?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WeaverofFate
I will be featured on a live debate channel (likely) in two weeks. The topic is creationism vs Marco evolution. Can any theists give me studies, points, or books for creation so I can integrate them into my argument? Can any atheists give me points and studies that may be used against me?

Which  debate channel? 
What side of the argument will you be  taking?
Why would you be taking part in a debate that you give the impression of not to know anything about?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Seriously, do you actually think that WeaverofFate could get through the onslaught of an astute Atheist that brings up the propositions that I have shown in the following link? NOT!

Whereas, I as a TRUE Christian, have had to accept arguments against my Jesus in man, the universe, and dinosaurs being created in the past  6000 years, and that the Creation narratives in Genesis 1 and 2 contradict each other, where I just move on the best way that I can.  :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Seriously, do you actually think that WeaverofFate could get through the onslaught of an astute Atheist that brings up the propositions that I have shown in the following link? 

No, Brother D, I do not. I believe this thread is about everything but any future debate that the OP claims to be taking part in.

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@WeaverofFate
I will always go for a young earth approach.  This will cut evolution off at the knees since the theory is based on an absurd amount of time.  The earth is only about 6000-12,000 years old so there are metrics that can be found throughout the world and universe that will prove it.  Carbon dating is severely inaccurate since there are about 20 or so variable that one has to guess at when doing the carbon dating.

Topics like: Moon dust, star creation, population, plant life, earth magnetic field, soil running into sea, moon distance from earth, and the such like.  There are variables that have been measured to show a constant decline or increase, so in a billion years the world would have been over populated, the moon should be covered with about 3-4 feet of moon dust, the earth should have stopped spinning, we wouldn't have any land left to stand on, the moon would be joined to the Earth, etc.

I never get into the "science" of evolution since it cannot actually be studied.  You could also show the dumb quotes from other evolutionists that contradict their own theories.

Also, since you cannot physically bring God to the debate, you need to show common things that will support a creator.  Things in nature that cannot possibly evolve at the same time like bees (drones, queens, workers and food sources) would have to happen at the same time to exist.  Also, odd ball creatures like the giraffe whose neck is so long that when it brings it's head down to drink, the blood pressure in his head should make it nearly explode, but there are chambers built into its neck to keep that from happening.   Then you can do something like human inventions where it takes teams of people to create a car or space ship and how that was all designed did not evolve.

You could also go with mathematical probability with any evolution process.  It will never pan out.

These are off the top of my head so if some of my facts about the giraffe are entirely wrong, then sorry.

There's my two cents.

BTW, brother d, the two accounts are from two writing sources when the old testament was combined.  There are actually a quite a few points in Genesis and Exodus where it looks like it repeats itself.  If you look up the Hebrew word for God or LORD in those passages (I don't remember which) one will mean Elohim and the other will be Adonai (I think).  One writing referred to God as one name, the other writing, the other name.  It's not contradicting accounts.  It's about as contradicting as the gospels.  They were from different sources.
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Stephen
Atheist edge
Creationism
I know about it but I'm asking for people's advice so that I make sure to cover all the bases I may have overlooked 

We are ironing out the terms of the debate rn, not really liking that he still hasn't told me the terms of the debate or my opponent. I'll see if I can get that sorted. If it becomes akin to an ambush where I can't even write my arguments since I don't know my time allotments, I'll cancel.