Calling all Theists and Atheists!

Author: WeaverofFate

Total: 43
WeaverofFate
Debates: 4
WeaverofFate
-->
@DavidAZ
Huh, thank you! You've brought up some really could points I may bring up and will look into.
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BROTHER D THOMAS

Oh holy preacher of God, while your knowledge of scripture is pronounced and your knowledge unrivaled (i am not worthy), you are mistaken. Creationism is:

Creationism is the religious belief that nature, and aspects such as the universeEarthlife, and humans, originated with supernatural acts of divine creation.[1][2] In its broadest sense, creationism includes a continuum of religious views,[3][4] which vary in their acceptance or rejection of scientific explanations such as evolution that describe the origin and development of natural phenomena.[5][6

While MW defines it as:

a doctrine or theory holding that matter, the various forms of life, and the world were created by God out of nothing and usually in the way described in Genesis

It does not necessarily include the genesis account, even by the MW dictionary, oh great preacher. I wish to learn more from your biblically accurate rhetoric. How will the demonic atheists (ew) attack creationism? Let's hope they are not both an atheist (blah) and a woman (yuck) or else I'll need to be like Jesus and take out my whip, and they're the people in the temple, HIIIIYAAAHHHH! 

How would one care for a biblically accurate second class (and may God forgive me for uttering this phrase) woman of a wife while she is ill? I am assuming I should give her holy chicken noodle soup and allow for less mating rituals than normal. Your wisdom is appreciated, dear preacher.

Your sheep, 
Weaver
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
UPDATE!

Your boy, if this debate goes through, will be going against Aron Ra.
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@WeaverofFate

WeaverofFate, that is not going to well,

YOUR IGNORANCE CONTINUES WITH THIS QUOTE: " Creationism is the religious belief that nature, and aspects such as the universeEarthlife, and humans, originated with supernatural acts of divine creation.[1][2] In its broadest sense, creationism includes a continuum of religious views,[3][4] which vary in their acceptance or rejection of scientific explanations such as evolution that describe the origin and development of natural phenomena.[5][6

MERRIAM WEBSTER DICTIONARY DEFINING CREATIONISM: "a doctrine or theory holding that matter, the various forms of life, and the world were created by God out of nothing and usually in the way described in Genesis"

YOUR IGNORANCE CONTINUES #2 WITH THIS QUOTE: "It does not necessarily include the genesis account ......"

WHAT?!  With your ungodly position above then you are not even a pseudo-christian at best, but a minion of Satan instead, for making such an ungodly quote!
As we can all see now, you already have 2 strikes against you with your ungodly rhetoric pertaining to CREATIONISM as defined in no other way, but the Bible that you say doesn't need to be included in your upcoming FAILED debate!  BLASPHEME!

YOUR ONCE AGAIN OUTRIGHT BIBLE IGNORANCE PERTAINING TO YOUR 2ND CLASS WIFE: "I am assuming I should give her holy chicken noodle soup and allow for less mating rituals than normal. Your wisdom is appreciated, dear preacher."

WRONG AGAIN!  Your 2nd class wife, in the eyes of Jesus as God, is to bend over backwards, no pun intended,  at any time of your choice for any mating rituals so saith Jesus the Christs inspired words herewith:   “Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything.” (Ephesians 5:22-24).    KEY WORDS, "in everything," which includes sexual rituals at any time whether she is ill or not, and at your chosen time, period, again no pun intended.

WeaverofFate, you have so much to learn, of which you will at your expense with your upcoming debate, RUN! 

WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
Update:
Debate is canceled since he kept ghosting me about the topic. Can provide screenshots to anyone interested through DMs
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WeaverofFate
Debate is canceled

That is a shame. Maybe you could invite Atheist Edge to take part in a discussion here on the DebateArt forum?
WeaverofFate
WeaverofFate
-->
@Stephen
It's a live debating platform on YouTube so I doubt they'd host debates through the site but I could always ask 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@WeaverofFate
I was speaking of inviting any one of those you intended to debate. But never mind. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The first thing to bring up is how Aron Ra backwards is nearly aron ra. 
That pretty much assures us his a robot. 
Then mention how much of a young chump punk he is. 

Just
Ad-hom after Ad-hom after Ad-hom. 
Its live. 
Aron ra won't know what hit him.  

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
A Zedku for Deb.

Nora and her beau,

Having a go.

Beau let's flow,

And exclaims,

Arrrrrrr Nora.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@WeaverofFate

WeaverofFate,

Thank Jesus that your debate was cancelled because He, and we all knew you would have made a pseudo-christian fool of yourself, whereas, obviously Jesus as God had something to do with it's cancelation, as shown in this passage: "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." (Proverbs 19:21)

Do you want the moderators to close this thread of yours down, to save you from any further embarrassment in front of the membership?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@WeaverofFate Thank Jesus that your debate was cancelled because

Conveniently.

And I fear that this thread of  very similar nature will also "conveniently "drop away too. Seeing he "won't be available for a week".

A Series of Biblical Debates

Skipper_Sr wrote: I am going on a week-long High School trip for the Seniors all of next week. As I'll be busy, debating won't start until around next Saturday #22

They could almost be the same threads asking the same  thing, Brother D.
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
You will hear my response in about a week, I can tell you that