Racoon-dog Origin of CoVid

Author: ebuc

Total: 12
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
So the latest news is from something posted regarding China search of Wuhan market found CoVid-2 on a counter top mixed in with a . A racoon-dogs blood tho its a fox. Just a naming issue.

So this is circumstantial evidence ----that was leaked { ? } or mistake-- out of China, then the info was taken away by China the same day. this was couple of days ago, as I heard it on NPR Friday.

So the mystery goes on. However, wasnt the original SARs attributed to bats?  So a fox might not be as likely? I'm no virologist.
I think ebola is found in some monkeys as may be other virues.

And there are those rodent viruses that have infected native indians in four corners{ ? } area of USA.
sadolite
sadolite
Wait, I thought this was settled science. Never question covid science, not ever.  Don't ever question any science. Science never lies and is never wrong. Well until it is shown that they lied and were wrong.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@sadolite
Wait, I thought this was settled science. Never question covid science, not ever.  Don't ever question any science. Science never lies and is never wrong. Well until it is shown that they lied and were wrong.
That’s not how science works, there are no absolute rights and wrongs. Science is driven by enquiry and if you have a proven fact then you have the answer and having the answer would mean you need look no further, this would limit enquiry. That is why science only has provision for hypotheses and theories rather than proven facts. Science has to keep an open mind that even the most accepted theory may be wrong.   

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Elliott
I beg to differ I questioned covid science and was labeled a science denier by most of the top leaders of this country. That is exactly is how science works.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@sadolite
I beg to differ I questioned covid science and was labeled a science denier by most of the top leaders of this country. That is exactly is how science works
To rectify my original comment, “there are no absolute rights and wrongs.” I was in error, while there are no absolute facts, things can be proven wrong.

As I don’t know what evidence you based your questioning of covid science, I can’t really comment.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@sadolite
Well until it is shown that they lied and were wrong.
Fuck you! It's never wrong and it has never changed its mind or refined.  Don't you know that 2+2 = 5 or 7, or 1, or any number that's currently convenient?
ebuc
ebuc
Sad is off on a whole other irrelevant topic. Sad :--( He is usurping the topic of thread to create uneccessary smelly smoke. Sad :--(

These nutters fear staying relevant to the topic of the origins of CoVid-2 and has come to a conclusion anywhere in the world that we know of.

It is possible China has information not yet seen outside of China --ex topic of this thread--, that my be proof origin. China may not know, ergo, the topic of this thread is only about new info that we only recently got wind of.

Talk about blowing smoke out of ones ears uneccessarily, Sad is perfect example. We have no need to steer off topic of thread onto a irrelevant tangent.

All of ive done is alert other to this new info. It source relibability etc is also still and unknown. Typical of right-wing to create irrelevant stink where there is none.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I heard manbearpig-orange-racoon-dog is the end of humanity.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
I heard manbearpig-orange-racoon-dog is the end of humanity.
Your orange-paranoia precedes you logical, common sense, critical thinking, again.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
raccoon dog has orange teeth
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
raccoon dog has orange teeth
Obvious that Trumpet, OGP and the orange nuttesr carrie this mental disease.  More likley than not, is a resultant of inbreeding and not the below cross-breeding/hybridizaton.

..." Raccoon dogs are similar to foxes, but have shorter limbs.
“They have been farmed with silver foxes in Russia and it seems that a hybridisation between the two species may possibly have occurred from a mating,” she said.

Northern Raccoon
(Procyon lotor)
Though native to eastern Asia, raccoon dogs have been introduced widely in Europe. Wild raccoon dogs have been captured in England (Nowak 1999, p. 653). They are also sold as exotic pets there, and no doubt escape occasionally, but they seem to be quite rare. So it's also conceivable that this alleged hybrid is the product of a natural mating between a raccoon dog (which could not find a mate of its own kind) and a native red fox."...

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
Some how you manage to fit Trump into this.  Rent free 24/7 TDS