Author: n8nrgim

Total: 73
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I think Trump is guilty of this crime.
The only real crime that matters is the crime of being a threat to Democrats.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I think Trump did do it. But I also think that a lot of other republican politicians and democratic politicians did it as well.

So why is everyone only after Trump?
  • Trump tried to overthrow the US Govt.
    • Claims he is above the law
After all Hunter Biden has more evidence against himself, yet has not been convicted once.   He has literal videos of himself with prostitutes and doing drugs.
  • Both misdemeanors are pretty difficult to convict post-facto and without any material complaint.
  • According to multiple forensic investigations every potentially incriminating bit of data on HB hard drive(s) has been tampered with to an inadmissable degree.  The parts of HB's hard drive(s) that show less tampering also contain no evidence of any wrongdoing.
  • The FBI says they have enough evidence to prosecute Hunter for buying a gun while failing to declare that he was a drug addict but seems reasonable to assume tht Republicans don't want to be on record advocating a gun possession prosecution.
There is substantial evidence of money laundering with the Chinese government. 
  • This is false.  The NY Times reported that after years of Barr initiated investigation, the FBI has found no evidence to support any such claim and that investigation is now strictly tax-related.
I think Trump is guilty of this crime. but won't be convicted, only because it was 6 years ago "allegidally". The statute of limitation prevents him from getting convicted, so even if he is found guilty of this crime, he won't be charged. 
  • FACT CHECK: false
    • Politifact: "Whether this is true or not is unknowable until any specific charges against Trump have been made public. There’s reason to doubt Trump could be saved by the statute of limitations, experts said.  One possible charge floated by legal experts could be "falsifying business records in the first degree," which is a felony under New York state law. This could have a statute of limitations of up to five years.  Cohen paid Daniels in October 2016, which is about six and a half years ago, which would be past the statute of limitations.
    • But there’s a catch.
    • Trump formally changed his residency from New York to Florida in October 2019, and the district attorney’s office may argue that this would "toll," or stop the clock on, New York’s statute of limitations, The Associated Press reported.  Stopping the clock for this or other reasons is a credible argument, Brand said, but "these issues are often litigated, so it’s hard to say how the statute of limitations would figure in this case."
  • In the US, one is never found guilty before being charged.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
I hope you are arund for another 7 years chasing the orangeman. Everyone needs a purpose!
No need to "chase" somebody when they're in a prison cell.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Sidewalker
No need to "chase" somebody when they're in a prison cell.
That’s what you’ve been saying for 7 years
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
👏👏👏 💯 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Jesus 😂
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

For a misdemeanor, you cannot stop the statute of limitations.
Even for a minor felony, it’s a gross stretch.
This case is purely political and EVERYONE knows it, both Ds and Rs and liberals too. All of been hitting the airways (MSM, social media) and expressing concern over this NY DA’s negligence of his own state’s violent person crimes just to fulfill some personal/political vendetta against Trump. 
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yeah, I'm not against holding politicians accountable on either side of the aisle, but this is clearly being done for media attention and not because it will lead to a conviction.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Savant
Yeah, I'm not against holding politicians accountable on either side of the aisle, but this is clearly being done for media attention and not because it will lead to a conviction.
My thoughts exactly. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
 In New York where the crime "allegedly" occurred there is a 2 year statute of limitation. Read a book
This incident "allegedly" occurred 6 years ago, so it would pass the statute of limitation, and the offence would not be passed.

New York law states that the limitation period, whether two or five years, does not include “any period following the commission of the offense” when “the defendant was continuously outside this state.” A 1999 New York Court of Appeals case held that the law meant that “all periods of a day or more that a nonresident defendant is out of state should be totaled and toll the statute of limitations.” Under that reading, that statute of limitations clock stopped ticking when Trump was away.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
That literally just proves my point dude. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
No, it doesn’t, dummy
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Nobody went after bill Clinton for using his personal funds for assassinations and hush money. Why is trump special?