why don't people consider being a christian who thinks the bible is not the exact word of God?

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 135
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As the membership can readily see, Miss Tradesecret has overstepped her bounds once again in her continuing to be the #1 Bible stupid and ignorant fool upon this Religion Forum by overdosing on her Bible Stupid Pills®️ again!

MISS TRADESECRETS UNGODLY QUOTE #1:  “It’s not essential for Christian doctrine to believe the Bible is 100% true.” 

HUH? Her statement above is like saying, “a woman is just a little bit pregnant!”  Where does this Bible fool get the authority to say that Jesus’ inspired words ARE NOT 100% true within the Bible?! BLASPHEME!

MISS TRADESECRET’S UNGODLY QUOTE #2: “It doesn't make us a heretic not to believe it is 100% accurate.  Of course, some people might call others a heretic for not believing, but that is personal subjectiveness, not an official doctrine.“

It is Jesus’ DOCTRINE in all of His spoken and inspired words that has to make the Bible 100 percent TRUE, not Miss Tradesecret’s Satanic notion of it not having to be true at all time, therefore Miss Tradesecret is an outright HERETIC in the eyes of Jesus as God and is guilty of the following passage again:

As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.” (2 Peter 3:16)

MISS TRADESECRET’S UNGODLY QUOTE #3:  “I have never seen anyone thrown out of the church if they didn't believe the Bible to be 100% accurate.“

WHAT?!  Of course not, because the topic never came up in the first place to essentially say that some of Jesus’ inspired words are not true!  How utterly Bible stupid can she get in front of the membership with a statement like this?

MISS TRADESECRET’S UNGODLY QUOTE #4:  “Of course, a little training might assist them to be better informed as to why it is trustworthy and reliable.”

OMG, now Miss Tradesecret contradicts herself with the quote above in the Bible now being trustworthy and reliable, AFTER she said that the Bible does not have to be 100% accurate!!!  Does she understand that she is CONTRADICTING herself for Christ’s sake?!  LOL!

MISS TRADESECRET’S UNGODLY QUOTE #5:  “Yet believing the bible to be 100% true is not an essential doctrine of the church. It doesn't make one a Christian or not a Christian.”

How many times do we have to show Miss Tradesecret being the #1 Bible Stupid fool all the time?  Therefore, relating to her ungodly statement above, she is guilty once again of the following passage, where in essence she is calling Jesus a LIAR when she says that believing the Bible to be 100% true is not essential doctrine!

The sum of your word is TRUTH, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever.” (Pslam 119:160) 

Continued at Miss Tradesecret's expense and embarrassment  >>>>>>>>>
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Miss Tradesecret’s “Bible Buffoonery®️” continues from my godly post #31 above:

Poor Miss Tradesecret’s Bible ignorance has not allowed her to remember the following Jesus inspired passages shown below that specifically state that the Bible HAS TO BE 100 PERCENT TRUE!

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4)

EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4)

Seriously, Stephen, do you notice as well as I do, that poor Miss Tradesecret is getting drastically Bible Dumber as the months go by, therefore possibly precluding that none other than Satan has entered her soul in making her state such ungodly statements that she has done in blatantly saying the Bible doesn't have to be 100 percent accurate?!  

“Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,” (1 Timothy 4:1)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT SAYS JESUS' DIRECT INSPIRED WORDS WITHIN THE BIBLE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE 100% ACCURATE, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

N8NRGIM,

Does your Bible ignorance have anything to say about my link in this thread shown below that you are HIDING from?

Remember, HIDING from the FACT of Jesus' inspired words does not count, because this is a discussion forum, and NOT a little boy runaway from discussion forum!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
MISS TRADESECRETS UNGODLY QUOTE #1:  “It’s not essential for Christian doctrine to believe the Bible is 100% true.” #10  [A]

HUH? Her statement above is like saying, “a woman is just a little bit pregnant!”  Where does this Bible fool get the authority to say that Jesus’ inspired words ARE NOT 100% true within the Bible?! BLASPHEME!

That's because s/he's a bible dunce Brother D. And after telling us that s/he "had  memorised the bible #52" s/he must have forgotten that the whole on the NT is about the life and teaching of god Jesus the Christ himself.

But here's the most cretinouse part of that same post, s/h then follow that comment  [A] up immediately with ;

Tradesecret wrote: Our faith is not in the bible but in Christ#10

MISS TRADESECRET’S UNGODLY QUOTE #4:  “Of course, a little training might assist them to be better informed as to why it is trustworthy and reliable.”
OMG, now Miss Tradesecret contradicts herself with the quote above in the Bible now being trustworthy and reliable, AFTER she said that the Bible does not have to be 100% accurate!!!  Does she understand that she is CONTRADICTING herself for Christ’s sake?!  LOL!

That's how thick s/he is, Brother.D.     S/he spouts such absolute bollocks that s/he cannot keep up with her/himself.

Poor Miss Tradesecret’s Bible ignorance has not allowed her to remember the following Jesus inspired passages shown below that specifically state that the Bible HAS TO BE 100 PERCENT TRUE!

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4)

EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5)

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God.” (Luke 4:4)

Yet we are supposed to believe it when s/he says this>>>

Tradesecret wrote: "I have memorised the bible from a very young age, I know it backwards and in many languages. I have read the bible numerous times. I try and read the OT once every year and the NT twice a year.  I know it reasonable well and can even read Hebrew and Greek. " #52

My arse!🤣🤣🤣

Tells us he's  a Pastor and a Chaplain too with a congregation of over 300 worshipers ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

I have been getting messages, that I have deleted,  in why I call Tradesecret; "Miss Tradesecret," of which you are aware of the reasoning behind this claim.

Therefore, a recap to others is because her biography earlier shows specifically that her gender was a female in the link below, and barring the fact that her gender at this time is embarrassingly "unknown." as with the rest of her empty biography!
https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE RELATING TO THE SATANIC MISS TRADESECRET: "Tells us he's  a Pastor and a Chaplain too with a congregation of over 300 worshipers !

Yes, whereas I have to say that I can see Jesus looking down upon her (Hebrews 4:13) when she is giving her UNGODLY preaching to those poor 300 members of her church, in stating that the inspired words of Jesus as God (1 Thessalonians 2:13) within the Bible cannot be taken as 100 percent truthful, which is BLASPHEME on her part!  I can almost hear the thunder and visualize the lightening bolts that are thrown down by Jesus upon her church building when she proffers such Satanic nonsense!

I don't know about you, but my piles of Miss Tradesecret's Bible stupidity and ignorance are piling up to no end within my files of hers, where I am going to have to hire a secretary to keep track of them now, and into the future because she can't help herself in this embarrassing and continuing situation of being Bible stupid!

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Melcharaz
you ever recieved the holy spirit which is made evident by speaking in tongues? acts 10:44-48 
I am a Presbyterian who believes that fresh Revelation is now closed until the second coming.  In my view, the bible is completed and God has no need to provide any further and fresh revelation.  I base this on Hebrews 1:1-3, Jude 3, 1 Corinthians 13:8, and Daniel 9:24. 

I also hold that the speaking of tongues was temporary until the canon was completed. Or as Paul put it "until the perfect (telios) has come". As was the gift of prophecy and other forms of special revelation.  I take the view that there was only one kind of "tongues", speaking known languages by people who did not know that tongue as the example of the apostles at Pentecost. I reject that the gift of tongues is - just a communication of your heart's feelings or whatever to God.  Nor is it an angelic tongue.  

As for the question of receiving the Holy Spirit, yes. I would be unable to believe the truths of Christ and his Lordship without the Holy Spirit. I don't agree that the coming of the Spirit is ALWAYS evidenced by speaking in tongues. Certainly, there are examples of this occurring in the book of Acts.  Yet there are examples where it did not occur as well.  In any event, Paul clearly indicated that not every person has every gift. Not every Christian has the gift of tongues. He said pursue the greater gifts. But even then, he said unless it was underpinned with love it would be useless. 

I hold to Jesus' position. You will know them by their fruits. And the fruits of the Spirit are according to Galatians 6:22-23.  It is clear that these fruits cannot be expressed unless with the coming of the Spirit of God. 

Thanks for asking.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
so thats a no.

you need to get it while you can, Jesus is coming back soon.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Melcharaz
so thats a no.

you need to get it while you can, Jesus is coming back soon.
The Holy Spirit is not an it. He is a person. The third person of the Trinity. 

Are you a Mormon or a JW? 

I do have the Spirit. No question about this at all.  I don't speak in tongues - And nobody else does today as far as I am aware.  Yes, I've heard people make noises. But that is not tongues. 

Jesus will come back when he is ready to do so.  Not before so. I hold to a post-mill point of view - so I personally think it won't be for a long time yet. But that is his prerogative, not mine.  

Cheers and blessings to you. 

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Tradesecret
scripture asserts that the holy spirit is evidenced by speaking in other tongues.
dont assert my view of godhead just because i said "it" and not "he" 

also, you dont get to determine what tongues is, how can you discern the holy spirit if you dont have it inside you to give the gift of discernment?

it is very clear from scriptural view point that the millenium shows the saints ruling and reining with christ. Christ will return in this century. when? idk, but the signs point to his soon return according to matthew 24 and other verses.
Again i say, You need to recieve the holy spirit soon, you have no seal of salvation without it. ephesians 4:30
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Melcharaz
scripture asserts that the holy spirit is evidenced by speaking in other tongues.
No, the Scriptures do not assert this at all. Don't put your church traditions on me.   

dont assert my view of godhead just because i said "it" and not "he"  
Do you think the Spirit is a person or an it? 

also, you dont get to determine what tongues is, how can you discern the holy spirit if you dont have it inside you to give the gift of discernment?
Of course, I don't get to determine it. The Bible very clearly defines it.  And don't be so rude. I do have the Spirit inside me. I already indicated that to be the case. You shouldn't make assumptions about me. 

it is very clear from scriptural view point that the millenium shows the saints ruling and reining with christ. Christ will return in this century. when? idk, but the signs point to his soon return according to matthew 24 and other verses.
I agree that the Millenium is the period between the first and second advent. The period we are living in right now.  Christ is ruling right now. But will he return this century? That is a matter for God. It doesn't specifically tell us in the bible.  In fact, it says the reverse. Don't seek the time nor the hour. 

Matthew 24: 1- 35 has already been fulfilled and refers predominantly to the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 67-70. From v. 36 forward talks about the second coming. 

Again i say, You need to recieve the holy spirit soon, you have no seal of salvation without it. ephesians 4:30
I repeat that you are talking nonsense.  Not in relation to the Spirit of God, but towards me. I have the Spirit. I cannot be a Christian without the Spirit. He sealed me the moment I was born again and justified.  Tongues is not THE evidence of being filled with the Spirit of God.  Are you a Christian? 

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@n8nrgim
Societal expectations,
Confucianism, Buddhism, Platonism,
. . .
My direction of thought, is that people can find something to their liking, in a teacher, their words and rules/view overall.
. . .

Might be in older times, of less communication/travel/structure,
Community, state, would have a large impact on what was popularized,
Many rulers/nations encouraged particular beliefs.
. . 

Of Christianity, my own view is a number of Atheists,
Become resentful or dismissive about their former or surrounding faith,

Though the influence of Christianity looks large to me, on the modern West, both in past and now,
In many labels, Humanism for instance,
I 'assume there are parallels with many values, in a number of versions of Christianity.
. . .

Myself, well,
I don't think I hold to my heart closest, Christian values,
I prefer perhaps, to be selfish, but in the superficial or sudden heart-pull.
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Tradesecret
you seem to be brain washed, who taught you these lies that you so brazenly declare?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Melcharaz
you seem to be brain washed, who taught you these lies that you so brazenly declare?
Well let's assume I am brainwashed, how about you prove some of your assertions from the scriptures. 

Then we can have a proper discussion rather than you just name-calling or casting aspersions.  

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
The good bit is the last page.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Oops.

I see that Melchy doesn't even like sort of Christians now.

The brazenly brainwashed ones.

What my dear old mum would refer to as,

The Pot calling the Kettle Black. (Kettle of colour)
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
They all lived happily ever after.
The end . 
Then they died. 
But continued living happily ever after.

..............CONGRATULATIONS. ..............

A signed copy is coming your way. ( not sure who will sign it but ) 

Along with a crucifix necklace made from pure fools gold.  
Why ? 
Because nothing says ya love god more then a cross necklace thats why......

Also...  ONE dozen FRESH hot cross buns.  

Please note. 
Because christians are not very good with numbers , dates,  and times 
A " Christian " dozen  = 9 and sometimes 10 or 8. 

So Get the butter out of the fridge. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
Unfortunately pal.  
I'm gonna need your.  Credit Card Details. 
Especially the 3 digits on the back of your card . 
Send me a pic of it and ill help me out. 

'Snickers ' 
' i fucking got him here ,,  watch this '
Im so happy. 
I cant get him to join a religious group.
He didn't fall for the old ,  cup of  Cool-aid. 
mmm  To smart is he this one 
He doesn't except emails for unknowns 

But ive caught him here im sure of it.
Watch him send me his cred details.  

Zed. 
Hey mate
You want this prize package right. ? 
Send a pic of the front of your card and ' chuckles ' the back of your card. 

How Nice is this weather we are having today hey? 

' hold '
' give it time ' 
' hold ' 

Zed 
Just send it when you find the time . Its all good 
I might even throw ' chuckle ' ' chuckle ' in some more free jesus stuff. 

So ummmm  
' kicks dirt ' 
Alrighty then.  

Good day. 

' crouches behind a cactus and waits ' 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
300 worshippers 
$10 per service. 
=   3k 
Or $20 per service 
=  6k 

Minus.  
$35 fruit cup cordial. 
$30 tea and coffee. 
$15 for biscuits.  
$63 for2 liters of holy water 
$22 toilet paper 

It is starting to add up. 

I'll tell you what you don't want to be doing. 
Thats 
Preaching ya bible  teachings for only a little bit of cash.

God choose you to be paid for preachin his teachings  

Lets see what i can do for you.  
With 300 member 
What if i told you i  could probably raise your profit margins quite  (expen ench alh)  quite A fair bit.
At least $873 a week for starters. 

I can also get great deals on 100% pure holy water. 
If its holy water you want . I am the man. 

Anyway.
HAVE a think about it .  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
One might assume that. 
People that believe the bible is only half true are  half as dumb as people that believe its all true. 

Did i say thst right ? 
You know what im assuming. 

Its just an assump. 

This is wrong but .

HOW MUCH OF THE BIBLE DO YOU ( think ) you may FIND UMMMMM, " aggreable " ? 

Now you say .
' Aggreable how ?' 
Then i tell you to go fuck yourself.  

I'd guess its 34.5 % truth, i mean real . Well agreeable ( totaly diff things ) 
28% sounds better. 

WTF does that even mean . How much of the bible is true ? 

Pass
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Tradesecret
1 Corinthians 
2 For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit. 3 But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort. 4 Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church. 5 I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified.

9 Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air. 10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning. 11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and the speaker is a foreigner to me. 12 So it is with you. Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church.
13 For this reason the one who speaks in a tongue should pray that they may interpret what they say. 14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful. 15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding. 16 Otherwise when you are praising God in the Spirit, how can someone else, who is now put in the position of an inquirer, say “Amen” to your thanksgiving, since they do not know what you are saying? 17 You are giving thanks well enough, but no one else is edified.
18 I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you. 19 But in the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue.

i mean you can say speaking in tongues isn't for modern man, but the most straightforward interpretation is that the bible would indicate it is. dont you think? 
SkepticalOne
Debates: 9
SkepticalOne
-->
@n8nrgim
my point... christianity is a compelling religion. why does the bible need to be true for the religion to be true? 
The Bible necessarily needs to be true (or not false) for Christianity to be true. Christianity is built on the Bible being the word of the Christian deity. If any part of it is wrong, then the god either doesn't care enough to prevent tampering, is malicious, isn't powerful enough to prevent human edits, or doesn't exist. Any one of these options being true runs contrary to the typical Christian theology.

I question if any significant group of Christians think the Bible is wrong. What a Biblical literalist or a liberal believer think is the correct understanding of the Bible aren't necessarily right. I imagine the liberal believer doesn't think the Bible is false so much as they don't accept the literal interpretation like the conservative (and vice versa). One christian (or group of Christians) saying a hermeneutic is wrong doesn't make it so. 

That being said, I'm no longer a believer. My perspective from the outside is that Christians with different views appeal to the same authority and this is a problem. It's pretty clear one all-powerful, omnibenevolent, omniscient source wouldn't endorse all views. Someone (if not everyone) is most certainly wrong about "God" and what it wants. As I have no dog in that fight, I humbly submit my observations for your consideration. I'd be interested to know if this is the conversation you were looking for.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

.Stephen,

As before, in prayer with Jesus all the time, He wants me to correct His Bible stupid creation like MIss Tradesecret, because it is the godly thing to do in His behalf! Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

MISS TRADESECRETS MOST REVEALING QUOTE: “I am a Presbyterian who believes ……..”

Well, no wonder Miss Tradesecret is so Bible stupid and ignorant, she is a “Presby!” Duh.  Just Google search the beliefs of this Hell bound Presbyterian church that go against the Bible teachings of none other than Jesus the Christ!  Then check out the criticisms of this Satanic church, especially in how it promoted slavery, where you are saved by grace only, and which directly goes against the teachings of Jesus, etc.!

MISS TRADESECRETS BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “I also hold that the speaking of tongues was temporary until the canon was completed.”

WRONG again, therefore when does her outright Bible stupidity ever stop, where the passage below shows that one is to continue speaking in tongues at all times, and  by going into the world and proclaiming the gospel:

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” (Mark 16:15-18)

We can only wonder if Miss Tradesecret ever put this passage to the test if she truly believes in Jesus as god, where she drank poison, or if she healed the sick like Jesus’ inspired passage says she could if she truly believes!  She probably never followed this passage to the letter as a pseudo-christian because she is not sure if she truly believes! 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As before, in prayer with Jesus all the time, He wants me to correct His Bible stupid creation like MIss Tradesecret, because it is the godly thing to do in His behalf!
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

MISS TRADESECRET’S BIBLE STUPID QUOTE IN CALLING JESUS A LIAR!:  “Jesus will come back when he is ready to do so.  Not before so. I hold to a post-mill point of view - so I personally think it won't be for a long time yet. But that is his prerogative, not mine.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9109/posts/381239

What poor Miss Tradesecret personally thinks is in contradiction to Jesus’ prerogative of His Second Coming which has been 2000 years plus and still counting!  BUT, Jesus said He would return in the lifetime of His Hebrew creation that were standing in front of Him in this passage: “He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1)  

Whoops, we can only wonder in what His creation thought when Jesus DID NOT return to His Hebrew people in their lifetimes! These damn biblical axioms are getting in my way all the time, therefore I accept them and just move on with my contradicting faith in Christianity. :(

SIDEBAR: Miss Tradesecret has never thanked me in correcting her blatant Bible stupidity all the time, and in the aftermath, is making her smarter about her faith!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As before, in prayer with Jesus all the time, He wants me to correct His Bible stupid creation like MIss Tradesecret, because it is the godly thing to do in His behalf!
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2

MELCHARAZ QUOTE: “scripture asserts that the holy spirit is evidenced by speaking in other tongues”.

MISS TRADESECRETS BIBLE STUPID RESPONSE:   “No, the Scriptures do not assert this at all. Don't put your church traditions on me.”

JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS UPON THE TOPIC: “And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.” (Acts 2:4)

And when Paul had laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they began speaking in tongues and prophesying.” (Acts 19:6)

Miss Tradesecret is biblically WRONG again! Whats new? NOTHING!

MISS TRADESECRET BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “You shouldn't make assumptions about me.”

I most certainly can, Miss Tradesecret, as continually shown, is Bible stupid!

MISS TRADESECRET BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “Christ is ruling right now. But will he return this century? That is a matter for God. It doesn't specifically tell us in the bible.”

Uh, it most certainly does tell us in the Bible when Jesus will return, and that was within the lifetime that He was alive of Him walking the earth!

"He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1)

With Jesus’ inspired words written above, then either Jesus lied or the apostles lied. Clearly Jesus never returned within the time period that was present at His time like the Bible and Jesus said he would!   Damn it, now what?

MISS TRADESECRET BIBLE STUPID QUOTE AGAIN:  “Tongues is not THE evidence of being filled with the Spirit of God”

Again at Miss Tradesecrets embarrassment, Jesus’ inspired words says she is wrong again:

And when Paul had laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they began speaking in tongues and prophesying.” (Acts 19:6)

Stephen, how can "Miss Tradesecret" be called a TRUE Christian when she is so  Bible ignorant and stupid?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

MISS TRADESECRET IS THE POT THAT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK QUOTE:  “Well let's assume I am brainwashed, how about you prove some of your assertions from the scriptures" 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9109/posts/381326

Miss Tradesecret RARELY uses Bible scriptures that she accuses the equally Bible fool Melcharaz of, as easily shown in me correcting her with my “plethora” of Bible passages by the inspired word of Jesus the Christ!

Poor Miss Tradesecret is always making a Bible fool of herself within this  Religion forum, so sad.  :(

Stephen, if I can be briefly frank, and you still can be Stephen, at what point do the moderators ask Miss Tradesecret to leave this more than qualified and prestigious Religion forum because of her outright Bible stupidity and ignorance that is giving the forum and Christianity a bad name?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As before, in prayer with Jesus all the time, He wants me to correct His Bible stupid creation like MELCHARAZ, because it is the godly thing to do in His behalf!
Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2

MELCHARAZ QUOTE ABOUT JESUS’ 2ND COMING: “you need to get it while you can, Jesus is coming back soon.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9109/posts/381227

The continued Bible fool Melcharaz is finally correct in what Jesus’ inspired words said in relation to His Second Coming, praise!

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20)

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.” (Revelation 22:12)

I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.” (Revelation 3:11)

BUT, and most importantly, the above passages that were inspired by Jesus at the time where the word “soon” specifically meant a quick time period, whereas it most certainly didn’t mean 2000 years plus later, and counting to this time period of 2023!

Stephen, I know you’re a hell bound Atheist, but do you think that Jesus LIED in the above passages, because how else could you explain them?

Stephen
Stephen
MISS TRADESECRETS MOST REVEALING QUOTE: “I am a Presbyterian who believes ……..”

Well, no wonder Miss Tradesecret is so Bible stupid and ignorant, she is a “Presby!” Duh.  Just Google search the beliefs of this Hell bound Presbyterian church that go against the Bible teachings of none other than Jesus the Christ!  Then check out the criticisms of this Satanic church, especially in how it promoted slavery, where you are saved by grace only, and which directly goes against the teachings of Jesus, etc.!

MISS TRADESECRET’S BIBLE STUPID QUOTE IN CALLING JESUS A LIAR!:  “Jesus will come back when he is ready to do so.  Not before so. I hold to a post-mill point of view - so I personally think it won't be for a long time yet. But that is his prerogative, not mine.”

What poor Miss Tradesecret personally thinks is in contradiction to Jesus’ prerogative of His Second Coming which has been 2000 years plus and still counting!  BUT, Jesus said He would return in the lifetime of His Hebrew creation that were standing in front of Him in this passage“He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1)  

Funny that you mention that Brother D.
I am sure he also told us once that he was a Preterist? (I'd have to check). here we are #92

AND that  he never believed in religion and believes it should be abolished.!!!!#52

Funny that, considering he spent most of his life " studying world religions"

Tradesecret wrote: "Yet, I have experienced and talked with and studied with many of the different world religions. I have found all of them - similar in respect to Atheism.  They all are pointless and devoid of life and meaning.  They all have the façade of profundity yet - all fall at the first hurdle.  #8

MISS TRADESECRETS BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: “I also hold that the speaking of tongues was temporary until the canon was completed.”

WRONG again, therefore when does her outright Bible stupidity ever stop, where the passage below shows that one is to continue speaking in tongues at all times, and  by going into the world and proclaiming the gospel:

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” (Mark 16:15-18)
Its my understanding that this simply means speaking in another tongue as in anything aside your mother tongue or language: learning a new language

We can only wonder if Miss Tradesecret ever put this passage to the test if she truly believes in Jesus as god, where she drank poison, or if she healed the sick like Jesus’ inspired passage says she could if she truly believes!  She probably never followed this passage to the letter as a pseudo-Christian because she is not sure if she truly believes! 

Well I am amazed actually that Tradesecret had never mentioned doing any of the above including handling snakes in one of his many, many ripping yarns. I am sure he would have gotten around to that given enough rope, sorry - I mean time.

MISS TRADESECRET IS THE POT THAT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK QUOTE:  “Well let's assume I am brainwashed, how about you prove some of your assertions from the scriptures" 

Miss Tradesecret RARELY uses Bible scriptures that she accuses the equally Bible fool Melcharaz of, as easily shown in me correcting her with my “plethora” of Bible passages by the inspired word of Jesus the Christ!

Everyone knows he is a hypocritical bible dunce. brother D.  He will never use scripture to make his point for fear of being knocked down. He can't use scripture because he doesn't know it... at all.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

n8nrgim,

As it is plainly seen by Jesus (Hebrews 4:13) and the membership, you continually RUN AWAY from Jesus' inspired words that are relative to your thread, as shown in the links in said thread below:

When you perform this ungodly action, you could NEVER, I repeat, NEVER be considered a TRUE Christian because Jesus' words say that you should at least "try" to defend His faith as shown herewith: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9)

If you need help with the links above, DO NOT get the help of Miss Tradesecret, Melcharaz, or YouFound-Lxam, because these "Three Bible Stooges" are known for being Bible stupid on a continuous basis!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "N8NRGIM" THAT HAS TO RUN AWAY FROM JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS, WILL BE ...?

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
understanding is the key issue, you cannot possess what you havent experienced.
why would i discuss scripture with someone who doesnt practice it?

i will do as jesus said.

john 10:37-38
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.