There are still Americans trapped behind Taliban lines thanks to Biden.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 85
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
Remember when Biden handed Afghanistan to the Taliban, and gave them our equipment? 
Remember how he said we got all of the Americans out?

Biden is more worried about pushing an agenda, helping Ukraine, and helping trans the children. But not help the Americans who are trapped, behind his mistake. 

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Remember when Biden handed Afghanistan to the Taliban
Actually Trump negotiated the withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan. It included freeing 5000 Taliban prisoners from jail.

Mr. Blinken said there are “several” Americans actively being held by the Taliban.
Wow, several Americans. Would your concern fade if you learned these Americans were born in Afghanistan?

And there are no “Taliban lines” you idiot. It’s their country, the whole country is theirs 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Wow, several Americans. Would your concern fade...

Jimmy Carter lost re-election for far fewer American hostages. Your boy Biden is cooked.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Wow, several Americans

Jimmy Carter lost re-election for far fewer American hostages. Your boy Biden is cooked.
Wrong again dummy. There were 52 Iranian hostages. Do you know the definition of “several”

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
My students think it's pretty weird there are people still alive that use the word "dummy"

I usually entertain them with your wit and wisdom.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Tell me how it really feels to know I am helping dozens of teenagers to see Democrats for what they do and who they are.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
remember to not speak ill of leaders. God sets up whomever he desires.

exodus 22:28
28 Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

acts 23:1-5
1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 3 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law? 4 And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest? 5 Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

ecclesiastes 10:20
20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Wow, several Americans. Would your concern fade if you learned these Americans were born in Afghanistan?
...........just think about that sentence for one second. 

Actually Trump negotiated the withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan. It included freeing 5000 Taliban prisoners from jail.
Nope. That was Biden dude. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Melcharaz
I am in no way cursing Biden to hell. The Bible days nothing against noticing that your leader is doing something wrong, and pointing it out. It's called constructive criticism. Yes we should have faith in God that he will protect and provide like always, but that doesn't mean we can just be stupid. That would be like me saying:

God always provides, so I'm not going to work and hopefully some food, a house and running water are provided for me. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Remember when Biden handed Afghanistan to the Taliban, and gave them our equipment? 
  • I remember that Trump promised to get out of Afghanistan but lacked the moral courage to actually do it.  I remember when Trump signed a Peace Treaty without consulting the Afghan people, government,  or even military?  Remember how Trump failed to meet any of his deadlines except releasing the top 5000 Taliban held in Afghan prison so they could attack US forces and then handed off the one-year evacuation plan to Biden with zero benchmarks accomplished and eight weeks left to deliver?   Yes, I remember,  although it was only Trump tenth or eleventh most treasonous act during his presidency, it was nevertheless totally treason to give the Taliban their 5000 man army back, with all the commanders and captains realeased from prison BEFORE attempting a withdrawal.  Except for Putin's  loudly expressed delight, no serious strategic thinker on Earth can think of one reason why Trump pulled that idiotic anti-American move.  By Trump's last day in office, he made it possible for the Taliban to rebuild to its greatest strength since before 9/11/2001.  Trump traded the lives of American soldiers for a chance to make his political opponents look bad.  Biden manned up, took the poltical hit and the responsiblity for lives lost  like  morally competent Commanders-in-Chief always do.
Remember how he said we got all of the Americans out?
  • No, because that is a fucking lie.  Please don't pollute these forums with your evil fake news.
  • Here is Biden's direct quote on Aug 31st, 2021:
"Since March, we reached out 19 times to Americans in Afghanistan, with multiple warnings and offers to help them leave Afghanistan — all the way back as far as March.  After we started the evacuation 17 days ago, we did initial outreach and analysis and identified around 5,000 Americans who had decided earlier to stay in Afghanistan but now wanted to leave.

Our Operation Allies Refuge ended up getting more than 5,500 Americans out.  We got out thousands of citizens and diplomats from those countries that went into Afghanistan with us to get bin Laden.  We got out locally employed staff of the United States Embassy and their families, totaling roughly 2,500 people.  We got thousands of Afghan translators and interpreters and others, who supported the United States, out as well.

Now we believe that about 100 to 200 Americans remain in Afghanistan with some intention to leave.  Most of those who remain are dual citizens, long-time residents who had earlier decided to stay because of their family roots in Afghanistan.

The bottom line: Ninety-eight percent of Americans in Afghanistan who wanted to leave were able to leave. 

And for those remaining Americans, there is no deadline.  We remain committed to get them out if they want to come out."
  • So no, BIden never said "we got all the Americans out."  That is a twisted lie.  What compelled you to tell the opposite of the truth?  What do you plan to do to amend for this deliberate attempt to spread fake news?
  • The Washington Times is a propaganda instrument of the Korean Unification Church.  Unless you believe that Rev Sun Myung Moon was the second incarnation of Jesus Christ the Messiah on Earth then the Washington Times has a different perspective on telling the truth than you.  Let's recall the time the Times falsely reported that Russia had launched a nuclear weapon in violation of the test ban when the truth was a minor earthquake.   Apparently, Jesus wanted to start WW3, before he died as an ultra wealthy, corpulent, old Korean man.
  • Keep in mind that many or most of the dual-citizenship Afghans who refused the first 19 calls to evacuate were involved with the heroin trade in Afghanistan and had huge investments ready to harvest in August 2021.  Many had never checked in with the US embassy or even wanted the US to notice they were in Afghanistan.  The Taliban had been promising heroin manufacturers that they would leave them alone but that was just a ruse to keep the facilities intact until the Taliban could take them over.  Many of those dual citizens who were voluntary hold-outs then are now unemployed drug dealers trying to get to the US.
    • Although Biden reported 100 to 200 dual citizens remaining in Aug 2021, those estimates rose after the Taliban took over and trapped holdouts started notifying the State Dept.  The current estimate is about 1000 dual citizens, of which about 800 have already been quietly rescued from Afghanistan by stealth and spywork since Aug 2021.
    • Why do you suppose the Washington Times failed to relate these well-known, obviously highly pertinent facts to you?

Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
it was nevertheless totally treason to give the Taliban their 5000 man army back
Its called making peace and fixing the mistake that lasted for 20 years.

The problem with people like you is that you think "peace=easy" and "peace=not offering anything to make peace".
The truth is: "peace=difficult" and "peace=making offers for peace".

Your president Biden caused war in Ukraine and another cold war and is about to have war again in Syria.

He also left a bunch of pro-USA people to rot in Afganistan. We all remember those evacuation videos.

So next time when you say that "Biden made peace", that is obviously a false statement.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Grey Parrot, it’s pretty likely that your students think you’re an idiot. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Nope. That was Biden dude. 
wrong dummy. It’s well documented that Trump sent Mike Pompeo to negotiate the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I am in no way cursing Biden to hell. The Bible days nothing against noticing that your leader is doing something wrong, and pointing it out. It's called constructive criticism. Yes we should have faith in God that he will protect and provide like always, but that doesn't mean we can just be stupid. That would be like me saying: God always provides, so I'm not going to work and hopefully some food, a house and running water are provided for me. 
There’s nothing funnier than a religious kid. It’s like watching a dog walk on 2 legs.

You have been indoctrinated!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
You're the "get off my lawn" dude I warn my students to avoid.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
Tell me how it really feels to know I am helping dozens of teenagers to see Democrats for what they do and who they are.
I have one teenager and one 7 year old I am responsible for red pilling. 

Thank you for your service. I can't thank you enough for slowing the fall of America.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
With greyparrot redpilling 20 students a year, he has done more to save America than any U.S. soldier past or present with maybe the lone exception of Smedley Butler who I am not even convinced made the right decision 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The thing I really had a challenge with was redpilling 2 teachers. Think of all the trickle down effects.

the lone exception of Smedley Butler
What do you know of his book smashing the war for oil industry?
badger
badger
We've had a wave of retarded religious kids recently. 
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
you  didnt read what i said.

try again.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
You're the "get off my lawn" dude I warn my students to avoid.

My lawn has a fence and it’s in front of my million dollar home.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
What this country needs is more religious people with high school diplomas.  Average Americans…well, actually below average Americans 
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@badger
can you prove they are retarded? or do you just think of people you disagree with as retarded?
have you even been around a retarded person? probably not.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Melcharaz
remember to not speak ill of leaders. God sets up whomever he desires.
I am allowed to speak ill of leaders if they are doing something that is hurting or killing others. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I am allowed to speak ill of leaders if they are doing something that is hurting or killing others. 
Is that what the Bible says? Or are you a Cafeteria Christian- picking and choosing what you like and leaving the rest.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
I read his book maybe 10 years ago "war is a racket" . It still seems very relevant 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Is that what the Bible says?
Bible Mark 6:17-18

"For Herod himself had given orders to have John arrested, and he had him bound and put in prison. He did this because of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, whom he had married. For John had been saying to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.”".

In this verse, we see that John criticized the ruler when ruler disobeyed God's law.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
In this verse, we see that John criticized the ruler when ruler disobeyed God's law.
Lol

Let me ask you something. Do you still rub 2 sticks together to make fire?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Let me ask you something. Do you still rub 2 sticks together to make fire?
Is there some point in your words?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Yes, sweet book. Probably not many people who read that book and support the current wars.