There are still Americans trapped behind Taliban lines thanks to Biden.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 85
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Melcharaz
you dont understand what you are saying. if i applied the precept you just said, i would put in prison all the child servants of a drug lord, dictator, etc.
No.................because the child servants wouldn't have chosen and wouldn't know the extent of evil that they were causing. 
My precept does not justify this. 

you have no idea what evil you just justified with that 1 post. Just so you can defend your right to condemn a human being, truely, satan would be proud.
I did not justify any evil. I stated that people who do bad things should be held accountable. Thats why we have laws and regulations. 

do not take your foolish reasoning any further, just repent of cursing and criticizing the man God put in charge. and instead be angry against the demonic influences.
Ok, so I guess I will just keep letting the Biden Administration continue, to hurt others, break down our country, and also let our country down.

Again, we as humans have the choice to sin or not. The devil doesn't make you sin. You do. So, I am going to blame you for something that you do.
I am not cursing Biden; I am criticizing him. And coitizing is not a sin. Jesus criticized the Jewish religious leaders, for not being good leaders.

If what I just did is considered a sin, then did Jesus' sin as well when he confronted the Jewish religious leaders for being corrupt?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Best.Korea
You forgot: Ukraine demanded to join NATO and host US bases and missiles.
  • NATO bases and missile.  Putin has no more right to dictate Ukrainian foreign policy than Mexico has a right to dictate US policy.  Also, let's remember that the US gave all the nuclear missiles in Ukraine to Russia and paid for the expense.  If NATO was a threat to Russia, we'd never have given back Russia's missiles.
Ukraine should be saving lives and not fight useless unwinnable wars sponsored by US.
  • Ukrainians remember that the last time Russia took over, they used that authority to genocide every Ukrainian they could find and then moved Russians into the empty farms and towns.   Ukrainians have no choice but to fight to the death: that choice is either die free now or die enslaved later. Ordinary Russians have no beef with Ukraine and no motive to fight. Ukriane will win because Ukrainians are fighting for their lives while an incompetent Russian army wastes its soldiers on a cause none believe in.  Even if Russia kills Zelensky and takes ove govt., the Ukrainian people are now one unified, European nation that will  resist Russian autocracy until Russia is no more.   Russia will fall apart again before Ukraine does.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
 Putin has no more right to dictate Ukrainian foreign policy than Mexico has a right to dictate US policy
But America has a right to dictate whether or not Ukraine, a supposedly independent nation, can have a peace treaty?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
so strange how much America is allowed to do what Russia is not allowed...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
  • Ukrainians remember that the last time Russia took over, they used that authority to genocide every Ukrainian they could find and then moved Russians into the empty farms and towns.   Ukrainians have no choice but to fight to the death: that choice is either die free now or die enslaved later. Ordinary Russians have no beef with Ukraine and no motive to fight. Ukriane will win because Ukrainians are fighting for their lives while an incompetent Russian army wastes its soldiers on a cause none believe in.  Even if Russia kills Zelensky and takes ove govt., the Ukrainian people are now one unified, European nation that will  resist Russian autocracy until Russia is no more.   Russia will fall apart again before Ukraine does.
Yeah, imagine if every word of that was false, and Putin actually wants to return to the world of 2014 before Ukraine violated the Minsk treaty in order to protect ethnic Russians in the Donetsk from being "genocided" by Azov barbarians.

Oh! but somehow that peace deal is sooo unacceptable to the point that America will advocate for the elimination of an entire generation of Ukrainians in their conquest over the ethnic Russians in Donetsk.
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
Putin has no more right to dictate Ukrainian foreign policy than Mexico has a right to dictate US policy.
Is a false statement. You dont get to put your missiles and interceptors in Ukraine. You may think that world is based on equality, but it is based on power. Russia has no reason to allow itself to be put at a disadvantage.

If NATO was a threat to Russia, we'd never have given back Russia's missiles.
Is a false statement. NATO is obviously a threat to Russia, when NATO countries invade Russia's allies and try to isolate Russia. "You give back missiles" doesnt mean you wont harm Russia. The values promoted by NATO are opposite of Russian values.  At some point, war could break out. Maybe in 50, 100, or 300 years. In the event of war between Russia and NATO, Ukraine being part of NATO would be an advantage to NATO. Ukraine chose its faith by siding with NATO and trying to bring NATO to Russia's borders. Now they suffer the consequences of their actions. Should have stayed neutral.

Ukrainians remember that the last time Russia took over, they used that authority to genocide every Ukrainian
80 years ago has nothing to do with people today. Correct.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
so strange how much America is allowed to do what Russia is not allowed...
Its called double standards.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
before Ukraine violated the Minsk treaty
Ukraine is a country filled with corruption.
Imagine if Mexico started killing US citizens that live on its territory.
Imagine if Mexico wanted to bring Russian nukes on US border.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Mexico already violates US laws. US lets them do it as long as the money flows to the right people.

US is almost as corrupt as Ukraine and Russia.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
This is just the latest in a long string of wars for oil. But the US is gonna roll up another Vietnam on this war.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
US lets them do it as long as the money flows to the right people.
No surprise there.

I am honestly hoping that Biden doesnt get 2nd term.
Unless Trump wins in 2024, war in Ukraine wont end. Trump was the only one to promise to end war in one day by making a deal with Russia.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
War is going to end one way or another. If America refuses peace, eventually they will lose the petrodollar over it when China replaces it with the yuan.

That will cost the US trillions of dollars as they lose the global war for oil.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
When’s that big recession going to start genius? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot

The can is only able to be kicked so many times.

The most recent recession probability estimates, based on our probability model, remain near 99 percent pointing to the likelihood of a recession in the US within the next 12 months. This is largely due to the Federal Reserve’s interest rate hikes. 

While recession probability hovered near zero after the initial phase of the global pandemic from September 2020 to March 2022, it rose to over 30 percent in April and reached 50 percent in May. This means that the US economy is likely to enter a recession within a year from that point onward. The probability has kept rising since then.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Best.Korea
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Putin has no more right to dictate Ukrainian foreign policy than Mexico has a right to dictate US policy.
Is a false statement. You dont get to put your missiles and interceptors in Ukraine. You may think that world is based on equality, but it is based on power.
  • Of course, you reveal yourself as authoritarian by such statements.  We Americans are dedicated to proposition that Freedom and Equality for everybody is the only truly sustainable form of government.  "Might makes Right" is always more appealing to thugs and wife-beaters but we Americans learned from Jesus that " all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword"  so we sought  to make poltical power both temporary and representative.
    • By your totally situational morality, Putin is objectively too weak to control the largest, emptiest chunk of property on the planet.  Strong, effective governments are therefore justified in challenging Putin's weakness and taking what they can.
If NATO was a threat to Russia, we'd never have given back Russia's missiles.
Is a false statement. NATO is obviously a threat to Russia, when NATO countries invade Russia's allies and try to isolate Russia.
  • Make up your mind, dummy.  Either "the world is based on power" and Putin's weakness is provocative or "the world is based on rule of law" and Putin's genocides put him at the top of the World's "most wanted."  Either way, Russia is a failure.
"You give back missiles" doesnt mean you wont harm Russia.
  • Handing over your weapons is a universal sign of peace.  
The values promoted by NATO are opposite of Russian values. 
  • Fundamental human values are essentially the same all over.  The values that make it possible for Putin to make himself the richest man on Earth at the expense of the Russian people do not conform with Western or Christian or Democratic values, to be sure
80 years ago has nothing to do with people today. 
  • Anybody who believes that statement in any context is a surefire fool for life.  Never trust anybody who tells you to forget the examples of our past- that person is always looking to fuck you up.

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
humans have the choice to stop sinning eh?

i want you to do it now, and never have to repent again.
when you can do that, then i might consider the other things you said.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Melcharaz
humans have the choice to stop sinning eh?

i want you to do it now, and never have to repent again.
when you can do that, then i might consider the other things you said.
You need to be careful with your pride there. 

You are commanding people like you are the source of all good there is in the world.
If I was truly sinning, as a true Christain you would either tell me that's bad, and leave it at that, or leave it to God. 

Saying "I want you to do it now" is pretty prideful dude. 
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
you cant give an example because humans cant stop from sinning. not on their own anyways. So you tell me im prideful to make yourself feel better.

but here is the truth. You are wrong, and you refuse to accept it. you refuse to humble yourself and admit cursing and mocking and criticizing a leader is wrong.

You might not have been aware of the verses i presented at first (i give benefit of the doubt) but your ego wont let you admit it on this small debate website infront of potentially less than 50 people. 

you need to pray. stop debating me and just talk to God.
you prove nothing by trying to convince me otherwise, less than 5 people here even like me, the rest would applaud you for making me look like the fool/bad guy. cause they are evil.
So, keep that in mind.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
Of course, you reveal yourself as authoritarian by such statements.  We Americans are dedicated to proposition that Freedom and Equality for everybody is the only truly sustainable form of government.
Irrelevant to what I said. Also, instead of "freedom and equality", try promoting life and God's law. It lasted for thousands of years.

"Might makes Right" is always more appealing to thugs and wife-beaters but we Americans learned from Jesus that " all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword"  so we sought  to make poltical power both temporary and representative.
Irrelevant to what I said. There is a difference between "world is based on power" and "might makes right". Morality without power cannot survive and spread itself. Power without morality is blind. Russians have no reason to give up their power and risk being destroyed along with their morality.
Also, if you really learned from Jesus, you wouldnt be putting nukes at Russia's border.
"Do to others what you would have them to do to you".

By your totally situational morality, Putin is objectively too weak to control the largest, emptiest chunk of property on the planet. 
If he was too weak, he wouldnt control it.

Strong, effective governments are therefore justified in challenging Putin's weakness and taking what they can.
No. Thats a path to war and mutual destruction. They US allies have taken plenty far before the war in Ukraine.

Either "the world is based on power" and Putin's weakness is provocative
Correct. If you want to put your missiles in Ukraine to exploit Russia's weakness, you will get Russia's response. If you want to invade Russia's allies, you will get Russia's response. If you want to kill Russian civilians in Ukraine, you will get Russia's response. Therefore, next time you want to exploit someone's weakness by doing the above, dont cry about the consequences or pretend that you are clueless about how the war started.

or "the world is based on rule of law" and Putin's genocides put him at the top of the World's "most wanted."
If the world is based on some of your made up laws, where does that put USA?

Handing over your weapons is a universal sign of peace.
No. It is a sign of temporary deal. Is "putting nukes and interceptors at your border, invading your allies" a sign of peace too? No.

Fundamental human values are essentially the same all over.
Wrong. Did you know that Russia doesnt allow your kind?

The values that make it possible for Putin to make himself the richest man on Earth at the expense of the Russian people do not conform with Western or Christian or Democratic values, to be sure
Does arming Ukraine to fight the suicidal war against Russia while the rest of us cheer conforms with Christian values?
To be reminded, Christian value is life. "Thou shall not kill", "multiply and fill the Earth" tell us to base our morality on an increase of life.
Do we increase the life when we invade Russia's allies, or when we arm Ukraine to fight a suicidal war? No. We destroy life.
Plus, if you are concerned about Putin's wealth, but not concerned about the wealth of billionares in USA, or USA using its money to arm terrorists, what exactly is your point?

Never trust anybody who tells you to forget the examples of our past- that person is always looking to fuck you up
So if we think past=present, then Europe=nazi, USA=racist, Japan=still bombing pearl harbor, Great Britain=invading most of the world.

Yeah, lets not do that.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Of course, you reveal yourself as authoritarian by such statements.  We Americans are dedicated to proposition that Freedom and Equality for everybody is the only truly sustainable form of government.
Irrelevant to what I said. Also, instead of "freedom and equality", try promoting life and God's law. It lasted for thousands of years.
  • But those aren't American values.  You pretended to be interested in public policy from an American point of view (i.e. Americans still trapped) but the fact is that whatever your nationality, you are arguing from Putin's perspective.  Certainly, we can say without fear of contradiction that you aren't interested in America's well-being.  Putin doesn't care if there are Americans trapped in Afghanistan so neither do you.  When you talk about the mistake of occupying Afghanistan for twenty years, it is not because you are hoping that America will learn from that mistake and grow stronger and more enduring.  Your motives are revealed to be anti-American.  You are an enemy of America.
    • Why should any American care what you think when you clearly don't wish us well?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
The accepted Ugly American culture is the very reason why China is becoming the world leader in creating international peace deals and forging new alliances instead of wars for oil. It's good that a responsible country will step in to fill the void.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
But those aren't American values
They are the values of the Bible.

"You are an enemy of America."

"you clearly don't wish us well"
"Make deals, have respect for powerful countries, dont place nukes at their borders, dont start wars with them" - I always forget that the only way to be pro-USA is to support endless wars and endless cold wars.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
I am pretty sure that in 20 years people will have different opinion on war in Ukraine than they do now.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Same like they did with Iraq? Color me impressed with your prediction.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Yep. Its always the same story.