Benefits of Christian religion vs. Benefits of atheism

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 39
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
The Christian religion offers plenty of benefits to its followers. It encourages them to do good. It discourages them from evil. It gives them morality. It gives them the guide - The Holy Bible. It comforts them in difficult times with a prayer. It reminds them to think of God and pray every day. It reminds them that there is God who loves them and cares for them and expects them to do good.

What are the benefits of atheism? If God doesnt exist, the religion still has all the benefits above. However, atheism has no benefits even if God doesnt exist. It has no morality. It has no comfort for its followers. Atheism just makes life worse.

Are there any benefits of atheism? None. The fact that Christian religion is beneficial to society means that anyone promoting atheism is harming society.

Best countries in the world are Christian countries. To abandon Christianity, that would be harmful for our society.

Atheism is not just a lack of belief in God. Without God, you fall into lack of morality, lack of guide and lack of comfort.

We need religion. It is our basis for life. The fact that life is better with religion proves that religion is correct and atheism is wrong.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
We need religion. It is our basis for life. 

Odd that you say that when on another thread you do not mention once the need for religion or god in your "small commune of 20 people".#1

And let me remind you, you arrogant penis, believers - Christians, do not have the monopoly on morals, justice, fairness or benevolence. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Stephen

A new study of sleep, religious affiliation, and perceptions of heaven found that atheists and agnostics are significantly more likely to be better sleepers than Catholics and Baptists. Preliminary results show that 73% of atheists and agnostics reported getting seven or more hours of nightly sleep, which is recommended by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine to promote optimal health. In contrast, 63% of Catholics and only 55% of Baptists reported sleeping at least seven hours per night. Atheists and agnostics also reported experiencing less difficulty falling asleep.

When I worked at a research facility, my boss said that he would only hire PhD's who were Atheists because they had superior reasoning ability.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Steven

And let me remind you, you arrogant penis, believers - Christians, do not have the monopoly on morals, justice, fairness or benevolence.
History disagrees.

Odd that you say that when on another thread you do not mention once the need for religion or god in your "small commune of 20 people".#1
That is my mistake. I have mentioned the need now, so maybe you will be able to relate the two threads together and treat them as connected.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Atheists and agnostics also reported experiencing less difficulty falling asleep.
Trading your morals for 20% better sleep is a bad trade.

my boss said that he would only hire PhD's who were Atheists because they had superior reasoning ability.
I am guessing your boss is an atheist.
Stephen
Stephen

That is my mistake. I have mentioned the need now, so maybe you will be able to relate the two threads together and treat them as connected.

Ok. This is the thread I questioned and that you say I should "relate them as connected", 

With your idea of "communities of 20 people" what would be the religion and who would be head of it's church?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
I like Trump more. I would prefer if Trump got in power with republican conservative majority in Congress.
That says a lot about your morals. Do you know Stormy?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
That says a lot about your morals.
Yeah, it says I want for USA to be restored to correct morality.

Do you know Stormy?
Yes. Trump is still more moral than Biden. Biden wants to destroy morality and create society of abortions and LGBT ideology. It creates sick society. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
There is only one benifit to being a Christian, and boy is it a big one.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ (  GROUP SINGING. )  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As a atheist i get 1 or 2 happy birthday songs and maybe 2 group singings of the national anthem a year . 
I believe this is wayyyyy below the recommended group singing anuual intake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  KIDS BE WARNED.  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

NOT BELIEVING IN GOD MEANS YOU WILL LIVE MOST OF YOUR LIFE WITH VERY LITTLE TO NO GROUP SINGING. 

If i knew this back then.  
I might of choose to stay on. 

To clarify. 
The atheists never meet up and sing songs together.  
How fucking odd ball is that right? 
Never sung a single song with each other. 

Soooooooo.
( I suspect ) that when we die , our group singing abilities may have something to do with entering heaven..

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Stephen
you arrogant penis, believers 

Way to go after penis believers
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
XTC’s Dear god,

Dear God, hope you got the letter, and
I pray you can make it better down here
I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
But all the people that you made in your image
See them starving on their feet
'Cause they don't get enough to eat from GodI can't believe in you
Dear God, sorry to disturb you, but
I feel that I should be heard loud and clear
We all need a big reduction in amount of tears
And all the people that you made in your own image
See them fighting in the street
'Cause they can't make opinions meet about God 
I can't believe in you
Did you make disease and the diamond blue?
Did you make mankind after we made you?
And the devil, too?Dear God, don't know if you noticed, but
Your name is on a lot of quotes in this book
And us crazy humans wrote it, you should take a look
And all the people that you made in your own image
Still believing that junk is true
Well, I know it and so do you, Dear GodI can't believe in
I don't believe in
I won't believe in Heaven and Hell
No saints, no sinners, no devil as well
No pearly gates, no thorny crown
You're always letting us humans down
The wars you bring, the babes you drown
Those lost at sea and never found And it's the same the whole world 'round
The hurt I see helps to compound
The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
Is just somebody's unholy hoax
And if you're up there, you'll perceive
That my heart's here upon my sleeve
If there's one thing I don't believe in It's you, Dear God
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
No saints, no sinners
Yeah, that belief wont get you far.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Firstly. 
I see you said ( Atheism )  you fucking sly dog. 
You would of never said Christianity.  
It is christian and athiest
Or
Christianity and atheism 

Butttttttt
Being a atheist means you dont believe in god 
Soooo.
There is NO  benifit in being a atheist.   
You either believe in god  or not believe in god . 
Everything outside of this is ALLOWED  to be debated. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Some " christians " fast. 
The levels of fasting in religious groups is tame to say the least. 
Soooooo . 

Powwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thats a benifit right there for the christian groups whom partake in the  fasting . 

We've had our mad scientists check the good and bad of this small amount of " fasting "   and it only shows good.

Butttt it's  not like atheists can't fast. 
But i wont take it away from you. 

' sneaks a peak at the book of atheism to just check that ' 
Can atheists fast ? 

Fewwww,  yes .
Yes atheists can fast. 
I got scared for a second then. 

But ummm. To clarify
Me and The atheists don't " jointly " fast. 
Fools  right ? 
I mean.
Who doesn't jointly fast ?

It goes to show
Sometime being a fuckin idiot pays off.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
                  I            ☆☆☆☆☆☆               DOUBLE DARE.                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆                      someone 

Some one say how being a Christian is better for a pedophile .
Actually,  word it like this.
If fuckin kids is your thing , it would be benif  benifish benifi ( you know that word ) 
The christians are the guys to you know , benifit from that. 
Somthing like that. 

Ill respect ya .
Its a  double dare. 
Atheists have to do a DD put before them 
It says so in the this here book of the that there atheism thing.. page 63

DO IT.

Do it...
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull

▪○°•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○•▪°○▪°○•°                     HOT  CROSS BUNS.               ▪○°•▪○°•▪○°•▪○°•▪○°•▪○°•▪○°•

This is a benefit enjoyed by all. 
But the point goes to □□□□□□□ THE CHRISTIANS □°□□□□□□□

If that jesus bloke didn't die on a cross ,
We wouldn't have HOT CROSS BUNS FULL STOP 

And well
I don't  even want to think of a world without HOT CROSS BUNS in it. 

I'd like to now take 5 seconds of silence in remembrance of the jesus . 
And what he went through to bring us these BUNS. 
( This is the only actual thing i can see weve  gained from jesus dying ) 

So umm yeah.  Whos the man. 
He died like a fucking champ for them BUNS .
Five seconds .
And a 4
And a 3.
And a 1. 

Respect.

And to the Christians,  we thank you....... 

To clarify .
The atheists dont have no special  sticky buns or sweets of any kind.
Losers. 

Oh no.
Hang on a sec. 

'Quickly checks in the book of atheism ' 
Are atheists allowed to eat hot cross buns .
Searching. Searching. 
Yes . 
Atheists can in fact eat HCB
Ok All good. 

To jesus. ..
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
you arrogant penis, believers 
Way to go after penis believers
If you are going to quote me, at least quote me unedited and in full context .

Stephen wrote:  And let me remind you, you arrogant penis, believers - Christians, do not have the monopoly on morals, justice, fairness or benevolence. #2

Which was in response the this haughty and arrogant comment  made about atheists in the OP #1 ;

What are the benefits of atheism? If God doesnt exist, the religion still has all the benefits above. However, atheism has no benefits even if God doesnt exist. It has no morality. It has no comfort for its followers. Atheism just makes life worse.

Are there any benefits of atheism? None. The fact that Christian religion is beneficial to society means that anyone promoting atheism is harming society.

Best countries in the world are Christian countries. To abandon Christianity, that would be harmful for our society.

Atheism is not just a lack of belief in God. Without God, you fall into lack of morality, lack of guide and lack of comfort.

We need religion. It is our basis for life. The fact that life is better with religion proves that religion is correct and atheism is wrong. #1

And it won't be the first time the "arrogant penis" has slated  atheists  either.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Steven

You say:
And it won't be the first time the "arrogant" has slated  atheists  either.
Atheists are failing in many ways. You should be more concerned about the lack of morality in atheists rather than my fair words.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Atheists are failing in many ways. You should be more concerned about the lack of morality in atheists rather than my fair words.

You missed this

Ok. This is the thread I questioned and that you say I should "relate them as connected", 

With your idea of "communities of 20 people" what would be the religion and who would be head of it's church?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Steven

You missed this
Okay, let me answer it.

The religion would be Christianity. The head of Church would be someone who is respected and who has great knowledge of the Bible.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
The religion would be Christianity.  The head of Church would be someone who is respected and who has great knowledge of the Bible.
Why?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Why? 
It says so in the Bible.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
These pack of 20 people. .
Tell me the scenario.  

Ya don't want the wisest person leading a pack.
Ya don't want the strongest person leading the way. 
Ya  dont want the eldest. 
Or the best food supplier
A Shelter provider. 
Buttttttt.
You want A MAN that knows his way around a bible. ?
That sounds handy. 

Id say a minstrel would be more helpful in a group of 20 then a bible man. 

A google searcher would be more " powerfull "  then a bible  book knower.  
A google searcher is a knower of 20 plus holy books.  

Ha, Ha,
I said a bible book knower.
Ha. 

A hot looking chick would be better in this pack of 20 
Then a bible teacher. 

The bible teacher would be the only person whom will ask for extras for his services 
he is going to need cash and or supplies for his teachings,  before a single page is taught.

It is a interesting scenario to ask .
Buttt
A group of 20 in any situa  wouldn't require,   {  A bloke that knows  A holy book back to front }

Sooooo ask them.
What kind of situation in this day in age , would require or be best solved with this  "next level  knowledge "  of the holy bible . ?

Try picturing one christian " needing "  a bible REAL REAL QUICKLY. 
because he or she has ran into a situation of sorts .

What situation might require a bible. ? 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The paper that the bible is written on is FARRRRR more useful in ENDLESS SITUATIONS,   then the content.
Anddddd
i think i can prove it. 

Firstly
Has Anyone got one situation when a bible might be needed yet. ? 
The only one i can think of is . 
( Someone wants to borrow it from you. )  sooo , ye bible is needed. 

You can already see / feel  that bits of paper ard more useful then a holy book. 

Now think of a situations that might be aided by a piece of  paper
I could  rattle of 30 i reckon 

But no rattling off reasons why you might  need a holy book.

What would you use a bible to answer ?  

Amoranemix
Amoranemix
The Christian religion offers plenty of benefits to its followers. It encourages them to do good. It discourages them from evil.[1] It gives them morality.[2] It gives them the guide - The Holy Bible.[3] It comforts them in difficult times with a prayer.[4] It reminds them to think of God and pray every day. It reminds them that there is God who loves them and cares for them and expects them to do good.[5]
[1] It also encourages to do evil and discourages to do good. If not, then it wouldn't be beneficial to the followers, but to others.
[2] Education and life experience can do the same.
[3] The Bible is a book. Atheists can also read books. Good books even.
[4] It makes them feel guilty all the time and scares them with Hell.
[5] Other books can also remind readers if they are read again.

What are the benefits of atheism? If God doesnt exist, the religion still has all the benefits above. However, atheism has no benefits even if God doesnt exist. It has no morality.[6] It has no comfort for its followers. Atheism just makes life worse.[7]
[6] That is not a requirement. Atheism does not exclude morality. It merely does not prescribe it.
[7] How so?
In order to benefit from Christianity, one needs to spend time on it. Atheists can spend that time on other beneficial things, like practising a hobby. In general, atheism is the absense of something, leaving room to be filled. One can fill that room with one's favourite religion, but also with useful things. Atheism leaves more options.

Best countries in the world are Christian countries. To abandon Christianity, that would be harmful for our society.[8]
Atheism is not just a lack of belief in God. Without God, you fall into lack of morality, lack of guide and lack of comfort.[9]
We need religion. It is our basis for life. The fact that life is better with religion proves that religion is correct and atheism is wrong.[10]
[8] Can you provide evidence for that claim?
[9] You are mistaken. Most atheists have a moral standard.
[10] Please demonstrate that fact.

FLRW 3 :
Atheists and agnostics also reported experiencing less difficulty falling asleep.
Trading your morals for 20% better sleep is a bad trade.
That must explain why atheists don't do that. Why give up one if you can have both?

Stephen 17 :
And it won't be the first time the "arrogant" has slated  atheists  either.
Atheists are failing in many ways.[11] You should be more concerned about the lack of morality in atheists rather than my fair words.
[11] So are Christians.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Amoranemix
Atheists can also read books. Good books even.
No. The only good book is the Bible. It is the only one that offers perfect guide. Atheists are deluded and cannot learn from the Bible. Atheists as a result of that cannot have morality. Christians have the perfect morality: "Thou shall not kill" and "multiply and fill the Earth". This is the best morality of life. It is the best morality and atheists can never outmatch it. Increasing life is an idea given by God. It is the best thing to do, as life is the best thing. Atheist, by rejecting God, rejects this idea. He ends up failing in life, and teaches others to fail too. It is of no surprise that atheists are famous for homosexuality, depression and violence. It is foolish to think you can reject the creator of morality of life, and not get lack of morality as a reward. Atheist follows pleasure of the flesh. He cannot have correct morality when his wealth is in pleasure. Atheist denies the truth to make himself feel good. Atheists make morality serve them. Christians serve the morality of life. Christians benefit in this world and the next. Best countries in the world are the ones with Christian majority, such as Sweden, USA, Switzerland, Germany.
Atheism cannot even create a working society. Thats why no society is atheist.
You cannot have atheism and morality of life. Choosing atheism always means rejecting the morality of life. 

It also encourages to do evil and discourages to do good.
No. Atheists discourage to do good when they reject God. Thats why when atheism increases, so do violence, suicides, abominations, mental illness and sexual crimes. The best countries in the world are countries with Christian majority. Christianity results in best societies. God makes atheists mentally retarded.

If not, then it wouldn't be beneficial to the followers, but to others.
No. Anyone who rejects God rejects the good. You cannot have good without God. Rejecting God results in rejection of morality. That results in violence.

Atheism does not exclude morality.
No. The entire history of atheism is that of sinning and abominations.

It makes them feel guilty all the time and scares them with Hell.
Yes. It keeps people in order. "Guilt and fear" are not disadvantages. Feeling no guilt or fear for doing bad things is a disadvantage. It is deluded to think that you cannot feel comfort while being afraid. With prayer, fear goes away. Guilt is replaced by repenting, and then comfort comes. Atheists are blind to the truth.

Atheism leaves more options.
Yes. It leaves options to do bad things.

Can you provide evidence for that claim?
No. Use google. A quick google search will give you the answer you need.

Most atheists have a moral standard.
No. Atheism has killed over a billion people and caused diseases in our society.

Please demonstrate that fact.
Atheism = abortions, homosexuality, violence, depression, diseases, trans...

Atheists = Stalin, Mao, Hitler.

Google is your friend.

Education and life experience can do the same.
No. People get most comfort from God. There is no education or experience that can match God's word. This is historically proven. The more you reject God, the more depression you have and the less morality you have.
Amoranemix
Amoranemix
@Best.Korea :
Your responses are out of order.

[1] It also encourages to do evil and discourages to do good. If not, then it wouldn't be beneficial to the followers, but to others.
[3] The Bible is a book. Atheists can also read books. Good books even.
[4] It makes them feel guilty all the time and scares them with Hell.
[5] Other books can also remind readers if they are read again.
[3] No. The only good book is the Bible. It is the only one that offers perfect guide. Atheists are deluded and cannot learn from the Bible. Atheists as a result of that cannot have morality. Christians have the perfect morality: "Thou shall not kill" and "multiply and fill the Earth". This is the best morality of life. It is the best morality and atheists can never outmatch it. Increasing life is an idea given by God. It is the best thing to do, as life is the best thing. Atheist, by rejecting God, rejects this idea. He ends up failing in life, and teaches others to fail too. It is of no surprise that atheists are famous for homosexuality, depression and violence. It is foolish to think you can reject the creator of morality of life, and not get lack of morality as a reward. Atheist follows pleasure of the flesh. He cannot have correct morality when his wealth is in pleasure. Atheist denies the truth to make himself feel good. Atheists make morality serve them. Christians serve the morality of life. Christians benefit in this world and the next. Best countries in the world are the ones with Christian majority, such as Sweden, USA, Switzerland, Germany.[12]
Atheism cannot even create a working society. Thats why no society is atheist.[12]
You cannot have atheism and morality of life. Choosing atheism always means rejecting the morality of life.[14]
[12] That is a truckload of bald assertion you unloaded there. Can you prove any of them? If so, which ones?
[13] Atheism nor Christianity can create working societies. People can.
[14] What is morality of life?

[1] It also encourages to do evil and discourages to do good.[a] If not, then it wouldn't be beneficial to the followers, but to others.[b]
[a] No. Atheists discourage to do good when they reject God. Thats why when atheism increases, so do violence, suicides, abominations, mental illness and sexual crimes. The best countries in the world are countries with Christian majority. Christianity results in best societies. God makes atheists mentally retarded.
[b] No.[15] Anyone who rejects God rejects the good. You cannot have good without God. Rejecting God results in rejection of morality. That results in violence.[16]
[a] Back up your claims please. Demonstrate that you are not merely venting your bias.
Remember Bloody Mary (Tudor)? God punished Britain with disasters after she climbed on the throne in 1553 because she was too lenient on the protestants. So she became intolerant of them.
[15] How so?
[16] At least, so you baldly assert. Can you demonstrate as well?

Best.Korea OP :
What are the benefits of atheism? If God doesnt exist, the religion still has all the benefits above. However, atheism has no benefits even if God doesnt exist. It has no morality.[6] It has no comfort for its followers. Atheism just makes life worse.[7]
[6] That is not a requirement. Atheism does not exclude morality.[a] It merely does not prescribe it.
[7] How so?
In order to benefit from Christianity, one needs to spend time on it. Atheists can spend that time on other beneficial things, like practising a hobby. In general, atheism is the absense of something, leaving room to be filled. One can fill that room with one's favourite religion, but also with useful things. Atheism leaves more options.[b]
[a] No. The entire history of atheism is that of sinning and abominations.
[b] Yes. It leaves options to do bad things.
[7] [no response]
[a] Even if your claim were true that would not demonstrate that atheism excludes morality. Please demonstrate your claim and that atheism excludes morality.
[b] It also leaves options to do good things.
[7] You forgot to answer my question.

Best countries in the world are Christian countries. To abandon Christianity, that would be harmful for our society.[8]
Atheism is not just a lack of belief in God. Without God, you fall into lack of morality, lack of guide and lack of comfort.[9]
We need religion. It is our basis for life. The fact that life is better with religion proves that religion is correct and atheism is wrong.[10]
[8] Can you provide evidence for that claim?
[9] You are mistaken. Most atheists have a moral standard.
[10] Please demonstrate that fact.
[8] No. Use google. A quick google search will give you the answer you need.
[9] No. Atheism has killed over a billion people and caused diseases in our society.
[10]Atheism = abortions, homosexuality, violence, depression, diseases, trans...
Atheists = Stalin, Mao, Hitler.
Google is your friend.
[8] It is typical for Christians to be unable to support their claims - presumably because they are false – but atypical for them to admit that. Thank you for sharing your gratuitous statements with us, but skeptics prefer to believe in reality.
[9] Please demonstrate that atheism has killed over a billion people and caused diseases in our society. Even if you managed to do that, it still would not follow that most atheists have no moral standard. Please demonstrate they have none.
[10] I prefer to rely on the dictionary.
atheism noun
the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.
It appears the dictionary disagrees with your 'fact'.

No. People get most comfort from God. There is no education or experience that can match God's word. This is historically proven. The more you reject God, the more depression you have and the less morality you have.
Please demonstrate that education and life experience can't give people morality.
Also, please demonstrate the bald assertions you added.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Amoranemix
Since you are unable to respond to the arguments I made, I will consider this my win until you actually make an argument.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
The Christian religion offers plenty of benefits to its followers. It encourages them to do good. It discourages them from evil. It gives them morality. It gives them the guide - The Holy Bible. It comforts them in difficult times with a prayer. It reminds them to think of God and pray every day. It reminds them that there is God who loves them and cares for them and expects them to do good.

We need religion. It is our basis for life. The fact that life is better with religion proves that religion is correct and atheism is wrong.
There is no benefit in remaining an atheist.   Neither in this life nor in the next. 
Amoranemix
Amoranemix
Since you are unable to respond to the arguments I made, I will consider this my win until you actually make an argument.
Were there arguments hidden between your bald assertions? I seem to have missed them. Could you please point them out for me?

[12] That is a truckload of bald assertion you unloaded there. Can you prove any of them? If so, which ones?
[13] Atheism nor Christianity can create working societies. People can.
[14] What is morality of life?
Best.Korea  28 :
[no response]
[12] I agree that most of your paragraph is rubbish, but surely some of your claims must be defensible?
[14] You forgot to answer my question.

[a] Back up your claims please. Demonstrate that you are not merely venting your bias.
Remember Bloody Mary (Tudor)? God punished Britain with disasters after she climbed on the throne in 1553 because she was too lenient on the protestants. So she became intolerant of them.
[15] How so?
[16] At least, so you baldly assert. Can you demonstrate as well?
Best.Korea  28 :
[no response]
[a] Of course, if your claims are false, it is understandable you can’t back them up.
[15] You forgot to answer my question.
[16] I thought so.

[a] Even if your claim were true that would not demonstrate that atheism excludes morality. Please demonstrate your claim and that atheism excludes morality.
[b] It also leaves options to do good things.
[7] You forgot to answer my question.
Best.Korea  28 :
[no response]
[a] If I made false claims, I too would be unable to demonstrate them.

[8] It is typical for Christians to be unable to support their claims - presumably because they are false – but atypical for them to admit that. Thank you for sharing your gratuitous statements with us, but skeptics prefer to believe in reality.
[9] Please demonstrate that atheism has killed over a billion people and caused diseases in our society. Even if you managed to do that, it still would not follow that most atheists have no moral standard. Please demonstrate they have none.
[10] I prefer to rely on the dictionary.
atheism noun
the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.
It appears the dictionary disagrees with your 'fact'.
Best.Korea  28 :
[no response]
[9] To avoid a situation you find yourself in is one reason avoid making false claims.
[10] Basing one’s beliefs on reason and evidence helps discerning fact from fiction. That is what skeptics do.

Please demonstrate that education and life experience can't give people morality.
Also, please demonstrate the bald assertions you added.
Best.Korea  28 :
[no response]
Adopting true beliefs helps avoiding making false claims. That is what skeptics do.