Benefits of Christian religion vs. Benefits of atheism

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 39
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Who is more moral, Stephen Hawking or Televangelist Jim Bakker?
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Amoranemix
Since you have not presented any counter arguments, there is still nothing for me to respond to.
Amoranemix
Amoranemix
Best.Korea  31 :
Since you have not presented any counter arguments, there is still nothing for me to respond to.
Your fallacy of choice is the non-sequitur.
In addition, I have presented an argument.
Moreover, there are more things you can do than respond, like proving your claims and presenting a case. At least you could if your claims were true and you had a case.

Since you are unable to respond to the arguments I made, I will consider this my win until you actually make an argument.
Were there arguments hidden between your bald assertions? I seem to have missed them. Could you please point them out for me?
Best.Korea  31 :
[no response]
In order for me to provide counter-arguments, one needs to present arguments to counter.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Amoranemix
No. When you provide an argument, then we will be able to discuss. Since I am the only one who provided arguments, there is still nothing for me to respond to. I hope you present arguments soon, because I am running out of patience.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
It's the one at the end of the rack that prevents all the rest from leaning over.

And he said unto them:

Henceforth

All the people of the World shall have Hot Crossed Buns.

And they saw the Buns 

And they were good.
Amoranemix
Amoranemix
Best.Korea  31 :
No. When you provide an argument, then we will be able to discuss.[17] Since I am the only one who provided arguments, there is still nothing for me to respond to.[18] I hope you present arguments soon, because I am running out of patience.[19]
[17] Most Christians are able to discuss without the prior requirement of their opponent to present an argument.
[18] Are you talking about those arguments you are unable to point out? I suggest you keep looking.
In addition, you committed the proof by repeated assertion fallacy. That is a drawback of Christianity: due to the weakness of their position in debates Christians are more dependent on fallacies than atheists.
[19] Are you looking for a way out? With beliefs like yours would be understandable.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Amoranemix
Since you still refuse to make an argument, I still have nothing to respond to. My arguments remain unchallenged.

Bless.
Amoranemix
Amoranemix
Best.Korea  37 :
Since you still refuse to make an argument,[20] I still have nothing to respond to.[21] My arguments remain unchallenged.[22]
[20] I haven’t been asked to make an argument. You, on the other hand, have been asked to support your claims.
[21] You are mistaken. There are other things one can respond to than arguments.
That is a benefit of atheism. With beliefs more based on reason and evidence, atheists tend to make less false claims.
[22] If you have hidden your arguments so well that no one can find them, they cannot be challenged. My arguments also remain unchallenged.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Amoranemix
I am afraid that you still havent presented any arguments. I have given you plenty of opportunities to defend atheism or at least refute my arguments, but you simply refuse to debate. It is like you are incapable of making any good points for atheism. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe God will show you the path one day.