-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Don't respond to him please. Ty
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@coal
Well Coal, that’s the beauty of it! These people self-identify as transgender without any sort of diagnosis. Hardly any need for the government on that front at all. Just offer the option to switch their gender on a piece of paper and voilà: dangerous mentally ill person identified.

When you have a group of which nearly half attempt suicide for not being able to self-mutilate on the tax payer dime or use the bathroom of their choice, it is easy to see the public good of such a ban.

And I understand yet reject the lack of nuance in the libertarian position of not banning anyone. Seriously, by that logic, would you argue that we should allow felons to own guns? The government can create wacky laws that will strip them of their ‘rights’ whenever they want, after all
coal
coal
<<<<<<<<<<The MadMan Wrote>>>>>>>>>>

When Coal blocks, it is great restraint in the face of idiocy, when RM blocks, it is a show of great cowardice in the face of great toxicity.

Right.
That is a strange response.  I don't have anything personal against you, RM.  Despite your idiosyncrasies. 

I also do not understand why you chose to make my comment about you.  I did not mention you at all.  I was talking about someone else.  

Although I have blocked you, because you were being an annoying brat.  In much the same way as you are now. 

Why do you choose to be an annoying brat?

Wouldn't it be better for everyone if you did not behave in this way?  Yourself, primarily?  

coal
coal
-->
@bmdrocks21
Well Coal, that’s the beauty of it! These people self-identify as transgender without any sort of diagnosis. Hardly any need for the government on that front at all. Just offer the option to switch their gender on a piece of paper and voilà: dangerous mentally ill person identified.

When you have a group of which nearly half attempt suicide for not being able to self-mutilate on the tax payer dime or use the bathroom of their choice, it is easy to see the public good of such a ban.

And I understand yet reject the lack of nuance in the libertarian position of not banning anyone. Seriously, by that logic, would you argue that we should allow felons to own guns? The government can create wacky laws that will strip them of their ‘rights’ whenever they want, after all

I don't understand what you are saying about transgender people.  I don't support "banning" transgender people, restricting their movement (including, on the basis of social norms), or treating them differently from anyone else.  That being said, I do think people who call themselves trans are, for the most part, nothing more than fetishists.  If they are only fetishists, that is fine.  Society can handle that.  But all of this is beside the point I made.  

Relatedly, what is your point? 

Also, why would you think I supported denying felons the right to own firearms?  I absolutely support the right of felons to own firearms, outside of prison.  And any restrictions to the contrary violate the constitution.  For some strange reason, you seem to think all felons are violent.  They are not.  Most are not violent.  Most shouldn't even be in jail.  Many haven't even committed felonies.  In fact, probably 1/5th of all "felons" currently incarcerated are probably innocent of the crime for which they were charged.  The only reason they're in prison is because they're poor, and did not have the money to afford a competent lawyer.  

RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
We are both annoying brats, you just don't know you are.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I guess anything can annoy anyone.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Don't respond to him please. Ty
That’s right. You two dummies need to remain silent. Because you’re dummies. That is my goal. I win

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@coal
In fact, probably 1/5th of all "felons" currently incarcerated are probably innocent of the crime for which they were charged. The only reason they're in prison is because they're poor, and did not have the money to afford a competent lawyer.  
I agree with you on not restricting felons from the ability to purchase and own guns. 

However..... Innocent. Not so much.  I started looking into false convictions, because in my mind no greater injustice can be done. Most of these false convictions are of people with prior records who still associate with criminals and lead a criminal lifestyle. It doesn't make their conviction right, but even false convictions are getting some piece of shit off the street. 

Look at Steven Avery from making a murderer. This is your typical false conviction. He is a guy that was in general a huge piece of shit which is why he was on the police radar. He threw a dog in a fire for fun, threatened people with guns etc. 

It's a shame his first conviction kept a guilty man from facing justice for a rape but he was a confirmed piece of shit when shortly after being released he raped, tortured and killed a woman while turning a relative of his into a criminal with his influence as well.

People like Steven Avery are your typical false conviction. At least for convictions at that level. Mini false convictions for lesser crimes are probably even more common, basically because many guilty pleas are by prosecutors who basically give you the option of facing jail time while you await trial or plea down for a fine and get back to work to support your family right away. It's just hard for an innocent person to resist that type of plea.

I personally have warrants in 2 states. One crime I am innocent of and one I am guilty of and am currently squirreling enough money away so that hopefully when I turn my self in, I am not coerced into a guilty plea to avoid time
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I personally have warrants in 2 states. One crime I am innocent of and one I am guilty of and am currently squirreling enough money away so that hopefully when I turn my self in, I am not coerced into a guilty plea to avoid time
Oh that’s beautiful. You are not only stupid, but a criminal too

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@coal
I don’t have an issue with tax dodgers having guns, but violent felons???

This is also a public safety issue- our recidivism rates are quite high.

When they inevitably reoffend, they ought to be slapped with another felony for unlawful possession of a firearm to make sure there is no third victim (or fourth or fifth, depending on the crime)

Let’s face it- some people are just incapable of impulse control and are prone to violence. Doing what one can to keep guns out of the hands of that crime-prone population is a moral imperative
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@bmdrocks21
Let’s face it- some people are just incapable of impulse control and are prone to violence
The COC has not officially changed yet so thank you for not actually naming them
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
“Socioeconomic Factor Americans”. There I said it

Not all, of course- just disproportionate amount and not the entire target of such a policy
coal
coal
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Wylted, staph.  
ebuc
ebuc
Are you being sarcastic?  I have to wonder, in the face of such a stupid response.

Just becuase he very rude, does not mean he is not speaking truth regarding sanity vs Trumpeteer lack of sanity aka lies, etc immoral behaviour.

Just look at M Greene I posted in current events today. Lies, lies and more lies is all this Trumpeteers no best how to do. Their all sic-n-head to varying degrees on varying days. Anyone he keeps trying to sweep their immorality under the rug to hide or defend them, are no better than them.

Coal, I bet your a cultist Trumpeteer. Sad :---( O )--: very sad if you are. Part of th 60 million who voted for that pychotic nut case. Sad :--((

The bad smell Trumpeteers expell is no where near as bad as what Roosevelt puts out at DArt. If you dont grasp that, then you need to do some recalibration in your moral integrity parts of you brain.

Oh thats right, I forgot that you blocked me. More evidence of your lack of moral integrity. Try to hide your shame, like dog with tail between its legs.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
President of the website is a criminal encouraging people to follow and see it as okay behaviour. This is a permanent ban (as he is a serial offender) for encouraging criminal behaviour but let us see how you twist your CoC to avoid it.

You have disallowed me to flag posts, thus I must @ you as a good user who wishes to report.
Platypi
Debates: 1
Platypi
Bingo. We can fix some problems through policy, but the problems behind the problems can only be solved with cultural improvements.

How many of these shooters were raised poorly, or had some kind of traumatic experience in their past? I suspect it’s almost all of them. Not defending those evil people, but it’s clear that there’s more going on with them than the sheer moral depravity required to shoot up a school.
I view mass shootings as a reflection of our cultural decay.  Guns are not a new thing in this country.  If anything, they were once far more ubiquitous (per capita) than they are now.  But mass shootings are a new thing.  So what changed?  The culture decayed, of course.  I think it started with FDR and the progressives, frankly. 

Most of the mass shooters come from deeply troubled backgrounds.  But people with deeply troubled backgrounds aren't new, either.  The only thing that's changed is that almost all kids now either do not grow up in two-parent households, or if they do, both parents work.  

They grow up disconnected from their families and without a place in their communities. 

They get placed on lists, labeled, categorized, evaluated, diagnosed with behavioural problems,  pumped up with prescription drugs.  

When they go to school, they sit in prison-like "educational institutions" under fluorescent lights and forced to stay inside listening to shitty people (most teachers I think are pretty shitty people) drone on about shit the kids do not see the value of, for the purpose of performing on standardized tests that set the trajectory of their lives. 

When they come home, they eat processed food with no nutritional value, consume vapid media content (if not woke propaganda), and asynchronously interact with their friends (or bullied by their peers) through screens alone. 

They do not go to church, belong to institutions outside of those created by the state (e.g., school).

They are conditioned from birth to defer to authority.

I think if our social fabric was stronger, we'd have less mass shootings.  

I wouldn't say I find the subject matter completely enjoyable, but reading your contributions here must come as a breath of fresh air for many people.  You recognized a few things that someone who consumes sensationalism for the sole purpose of generating revenue would not.  The particular nature of similar suicidal rampages have exhibited contributing factors that were practically nonexistent throughout the past.  This is common knowledge among Americans who are properly integrating with their community and getting to know and take care of people, since it is in living memory.  We should be asking, what did the effected communities do in the past, that they are not doing with sufficiency today?  And we should also be asking, what did the effected communities refrain from doing, that today is done?

I think we should also consider that societal decay may be manifesting itself in different ways.  So, there may be multiple solutions on account of distinct problems.  But, as you say, there are general ideas people can implement in their life that will improve their community relations.   Namely, I would suggest to ask yourself what it is you do that would not lend people to trust one another. 

As a singular example I think that sexual immorality is one of the contributing factors to communities that experience widespread mistrust.  The divorce rate as we all know is so high that children are growing up with the intuition that it is impossible the 'leaders' of their community are refraining from unconscionable acts.  If immorality were to be practically accepted in the church then the claim to refuge is undermined, and the communal center may well be gone within several generations.  

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
President of the website is a criminal encouraging people to follow and see it as okay behaviour. This is a permanent ban (as he is a serial offender) for encouraging criminal behaviour but let us see how you twist your CoC to avoid it.

You have disallowed me to flag posts, thus I must @ you as a good user who wishes to report.
He's admitting that he has previously committed criminal behavior and that there are apparently warrants for his arrest. He pointed out that some people are falsely convicted. I don't see him actively encouraging any kind of criminal behavior.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Tell us more about his planned guilty plea evasion.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
You are also hilarious considering what he did on incel-chud.

You and barney can play the fool all you want.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
…so now it’s illegal to refuse to plead guilty? I can’t tell if you’re honestly just conflating evading arrest with knowledge of active warrants and “evading” a guilty plea, but his decision not to submit himself for jail time when he has warrants out for him doesn’t scream “everyone do what I’m doing.”
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
 One crime I am innocent of and one I am guilty of and am currently squirreling enough money away so that hopefully when I turn my self in, I am not coerced into a guilty plea to avoid time
Shall I see the incel-chud threads where he encourages people to assault debt collectors and to randomly beat up people in a restaurant?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
If you’d like to report those posts, you’re welcome to do so. If you want to make it about this post, which I assumed was your aim when you tagged me, then that requires better justification than this. Your reason for reporting this was that he was actively encouraging others to commit criminal acts. The section you bolded doesn’t contain any effort on his part to encourage others to commit criminal acts. It’s an admission of what he’s doing, not an endorsement of that decision.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
So he is doing something he doesn't endorse?

Pahahahahha grab at straws more
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Dude, don’t play dumb about this. You know the difference between touting an action as something that everyone should actively engage in and saying that I, personally, am choosing to engage in something that actively benefits me. If you want to pretend that the latter is an active endorsement, be my guest, but that’s not how endorsements work.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
The one playing dumb is you.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
You lost, RM, get over it. No need to be a stalker crybully
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Shall I see the incel-chud threads where he encourages people to assault debt collectors and to randomly beat up people in a restaurant?
Staying I do or did this shit is not the same as giving advice to beat up debt collectors. Stop being a spaz. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
You have disallowed me to flag posts, thus I must @ you as a good user who wishes to report
The above absurdity is why you lost your ability to report and your insistence on circumventing the ban is not going to do you any good
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Tell us more about his planned guilty plea evasion.
Pleading innocent I. The United States is allowed.

So he is doing something he doesn't endorse?
I do a ton of stuff I would discourage others from doing. 

I don't put myself out there as a role model, nor would I ever. I would encourage people to look at Jesus as a role model. 

I have kids, I don't tell them to follow my example. I do tell them to follow my orders but usually I point them to Jesus as a role model as well. 
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Oh look, another female believing she’s a man attempted to concoct a shooting