TRANSEXUAL PASTOR COMPARES CHILD MURDERER TO JESUS.

Author: Stephen

Total: 44
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Transexual pastor compares treatment of 'marginalized' Nashville shooter to Jesus being crucified.

"Instead of focusing on ways this could've been prevented, such as gun control, a significant number of people have turned their attention to the shooter's identity," the pastor lamented"........." The pastor goes on to deride "allies" who abandon and "betray" transgender persons, like Jesus's disciples who fled when he was arrested"...The liberal pastor goes on to compare the Pharisees' treatment of Jesus to politicians who make laws against drag shows and transgender players in sports.

Who is pastor Micah Louwagie?

Louwagie, who goes by they/them pronouns, was recently installed as the pastor of St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Fargo (pictured), and delivered their first Easter-themed sermon to a small congregation on April 2.

The church has lost it's mind.

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
 I am begining to think that transexuals have infiltrated into the Christian ranks.

There is no way you can believe in Bible and then make those claims.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Anyone who says things like this, immediately stops representing the church. 
Anyone who has a transgender identifying pastor, immediately stops representing the church.

The church must be based in biblical principles and if it is not, then it is not a church. 
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
First it was the homosexuals, now it’s the transsexuals. What’s next, pedophiles? Oh wait..
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Anyone who says things like this, immediately stops representing the church. 

That will be Christianity.

Anyone who has a transgender identifying pastor, immediately stops representing the church.

That will be Christianity.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
So If a Muslim bombs a building, all Muslim's are violent?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So If a Muslim bombs a building, all Muslim's are violent?

It's one thing not understanding something simple that I have written.
But to not understand something written by your own hand is utter buffoonery.

When you say " the church", #3 which church are you talking about?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
I was making an example.

When you say: 
"The church has lost it's mind."

You are implying that the church as a whole, meaning all Christian churches have lost their mind, which is a false accusation. 
Some churches are corrupt and those churches who preach this stuff, do not represent the church. 

So I used an example of another religion. Islam. 
If a group of Muslims bomb a building, in the name of Allah, does that mean that all Muslims are violent?
Because I have met many Muslims who are some of the nicest non-violent people that I have ever met. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
And I was responding  to your post. I even quoted your first post, you idiot!
Stephen
Stephen
Madonna Announces Nashville Trans Rights Benefit Concert. 

The get sicker.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
There you go again.

What is a Christian Rank?

A Christian is anyone who cares to take the book seriously and join the Christian club.

Recreational sex is what they do after Church.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4
Recreational sex is what they do after Church.
Yes,  speaking of her controversial sex scandal with televangelist Jim Bakker, church secretary Jessica Hahn claimed that Preacher John Wesley Fletcher was the one who first led her to perverted Bakker.
Alleged family friend Fletcher reportedly brought the 21-year-old New Yorker to Florida in order to meet Bakker ad help out in the church.
Hahn claimed that he checked her in at the Sheraton hotel in Clearwater Beach to meet the known televangelist. He allegedly gave her a glass of red wine after which she “felt drugged,” according to Crime Reporter Steve Helling.
She later claimed that the men had raped her for “about 15 minutes.”

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Reece101

It appears that sexual deviancy and depravity are rife in the church and closer to home than we can imagine.

As you may know. The Reverend Tradesecret has been a member of Debateart for some years now. S/he is also a Pastor and a chaplain to her/his countries armed forces . I state he/she as it appears the s/he changes gender from month to month so speaks with some experience from both a religious point of view and matters of sexual depravity and sexual deviancy and gender identity.

But there is hope as s/he found god.

Tradesecret wrote:  I was totally depraved. Total does not mean so evil I was evil - but so totally depraved .

Tradesecret wrote:I experimented sexually in a variety of ways......the spirit of god worked in your heart

With his/her experience maybe Reverend Tradsecret could explain to us the trauma Audrey Hale, 28, the transsexual child killer may have been suffering from for  Pastor Micah Louwagie also transsexual to be able to liken the whole experience to the betrayal and suffering of Jesus? 

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
A Christian is anyone who cares to take the book seriously and join the Christian club. Recreational sex is what they do after Church.
Which part of the Bible allows "recreational sex" and how are those who dont follow the Bible labeled as Christians?

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Stephen
Agreed. The church and any parishioner there has lost their goddamn minds!
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
How  many labelled Christians have ever read the bible?

And the desire to reproduce is a gift from GOD.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
many world leaders have god complexes.

But tell me;
is Marjorie Taylor Green a transsexual Pastor? Is Trump a child murdering Transsexual?

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
But tell me;
is Marjorie Taylor Green a transsexual Pastor? Is Trump a child murdering Transsexual?
  • under all the wigs and makeup, after the screeching over the top performances, it is really impossible to say with certainty…
  • Sometimes you have to  just grab ‘’em by the pussy to know for sure

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
Well my point is- that went clean over your head- is that the likening to Jesus  of a child murdering transsexual came from a ordained  man/woman of the church.

Where it is written in the scripture that s/he preaches to others clearly states;

"A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this". Deuteronomy 22:5

Is Marjorie Taylor Green an ordained member of the church who's commission is to go out into the world and "preach the good news" of Jesus' teachings?

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Well my point is- that went clean over your head- is that the likening to Jesus  of a child murdering transsexual came from a ordained  man/woman of the church.

• Well Jesus' point is- that went clean over your head-  is that you need to work on your own stupid shit and stop worrying about the sins of others.
    • Matthew 7:
    • 1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
      2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
      3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
      4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
      Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

• Galatians 3:
      1 You foolish Galatians! Who put you under a spell? Was not Jesus the Messiah clearly portrayed before your very eyes as having been crucified? 
      2 I want to learn only one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by doing  the actions of the Law or by believing what you heard?
      3 Are you so foolish? Having started out with the Spirit, are you now ending up with the flesh? 
      4 Did you suffer so much for nothing? (If it really was for nothing!) 
      5 Does God supply you with the Spirit and work miracles among you because you do the actions of the Law or because you believe what you heard?
      6 In the same way, Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”
      7 You see, then, that those who have faith are Abraham’s real descendants. 
      8 Because the Scripture saw ahead of time that God would justify the gentiles by faith, it announced the gospel to Abraham beforehand when it said, “Through you all nations will be blessed.”
      9 Therefore, those who believe are blessed together with Abraham, the one who believed.  No One is Justified by the Law
      10 Certainly all who depend on the actions of the Law are under a curse. For it is written, “A curse on everyone who does not obey everything that is written in the Book of the Law!”
      11 Now it is obvious that no one is justified in the sight of God by the Law, because “The righteous will live by faith.”
      12 But the Law has nothing to do with faith. Instead, “The person who keeps the commandments will have life in them.”
      13 The Messiah redeemed us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse for us. For it is written, “A curse on everyone who is hung on a tree!”
      14 This happened in order that the blessing promised to Abraham would come to the gentiles through the Messiah Jesus, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.
      15 Brothers, let me use an example from everyday life. Once an agreement has been ratified, no one can cancel it or add conditions to it. 
      16 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his descendant. It doesn’t say “descendants,” referring to many, but “your descendant,” referring to one person, who is the Messiah.
      17 This is what I mean: The Law that came 430 years later did not cancel the covenant that God ratified previously. The promise was never nullified. 
      18 For if the inheritance comes about through the Law, it no longer comes about through the promise. But it was through a promise that God so graciously gave it to Abraham.
      24 And so the Law was our guardian until the Messiah  came, so that we might be justified by faith. 
      25 But now that faith has come about, we are no longer under a guardian.
      28 Because all of you are one in the Messiah Jesus, a person is no longer a Jew or a Greek, a slave or a free person, a male or a female. 
Where it is written in the scripture that s/he preaches to others clearly states;  "A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this". Deuteronomy 22:5
  • But Jesus died so that you don't need to worry about Deuteronomy anymore.  Just imagine how annoyed Jesus must be with you that you're still running around poking your finger in ministers' faces two thousands years after he told you to knock that stupid shit off.
  • Deuteronomy 22 has a lot of other rules that you pay zero attention to because so obsessed with the genitalia of strangers.  For example
    • When you build a new house, make a parapet around your roof so that you may not bring the guilt of bloodshed on your house if someone falls from the roof.
      • Do YOU have a parapet around your roof or are you hellbond sinning hypocrite screaming about one law,  the mote in some preacher's eye while not giving a shit about the rest of the laws?
    • Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear.
      • What the fuck?  You forgot to make tassels for you jacket?   What kind of asshole is pointing finger at the gender dysphoric while he's so lazy that he's going to hell just for fogetting to sew some tassels on!
  • For raping a 13 year old girl in Jeffrey Epstein's house in 1994, Deuteronomy commands you to stone Donald Trump to death.  What are you waiting for?  The BIble has commanded you?
  • For cheating on her husband, Deuteronomy commands you to stone Majorie Taylor Greene to death....What are you waiting for?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
  • Well Jesus' point is- that went clean over your head-  is that you need to work on your own stupid shit and stop worrying about the sins of others.
Not to my knowledge. But I am not religious. But You and that transsexual Pastor are.

But Jesus died so that you don't need to worry about Deuteronomy anymore. 

Jesus is god according to you Christians or did that go over your dense head too.

And yet another thing that has gone clean over your dense skull bone is that your god Jesus said he' hadn't come to abolish the law but to fulfil it.Matthew 5:17 

And you didn't answer the question.

Is Marjorie Taylor Green an ordained member of the church who's commission is to go out into the world and "preach the good news" of Jesus' teachings?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
I guess you don't understand what the word "fulfill" means

ful·fill [verb]  bring to completion or reality; achieve or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted).

Deuteronomy is for the Jews.  Christians don't do Deuteronomy, they follow the Golden Rule.

FAILING GRADE in CHRISTIANITY 101

• Yes, the universal priesthood of all believers is one of the foundational concept of Protestantism.  As a protestant.  Ms. Greene believes she is just as much an ordained minister of the church as the Pope.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
And you are ignoring the fact that the Catholic Church teaches that Jesus is God.  

The churches and your own hypocrisy knows no bounds.  

Christians don't do Deuteronomy,

Of course you don't when it suites you not too.

Your Pastor posing as a man is a fkn "abomination to god". But then so are most Catholic  boy bumming priests. What is it with the church and men of god and sexual deviancy and perversion?

"But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it" .Luke11;28

Enter ye in at the strait gate. Matthew 7: 13-14. Very appropriate given the subject matter.

Male and female he created them, so says the bible that you choose to ignore.

•   Ms. Greene believes she is just as much an ordained minister of the church as the Pope.
Scraping the barrel there sunshine. When all else fails, make up shite.

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she quit the Catholic Church ‘because they harbored monsters even in their own ranks’
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
And you are ignoring the fact that the Catholic Church teaches that Jesus is God.  
  • non-sequitur
Of course you don't when it suites you not too.
  • non-sequitur
Your Pastor posing as a man is a fkn "abomination to god". But then so are most Catholic  boy bumming priests. What is it with the church and men of god and sexual deviancy and perversion?
  • The only point here is that you spend your life throwing the first stone anonymously and missing the point of Christianity entirely.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
The only point here is that you spend your life throwing the first stone anonymously and missing the point of Christianity entirely.

No my point is very clear. Your "abomination " of a Pastor is not keeping to the rule and laws of her god Jesus while preaching to others from the very book that states s/he is an "abomination".

"But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it" .Luke11;28

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says".James 1:22

Ms. Greene believes she is just as much an ordained minister of the church as the Pope.

Didn't Marjorie Taylor Greene says she quit the Catholic Church because they harboured "monsters" even in their own ranks’?

Smart move if you ask me. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
No my point is very clear.

• Repitition does not improve irrelevancy. 
  • I have said nothing about the pastor in question. 
  • My only point is that you and Trump and MTG are certainly no better and very probably much worse Christians than that pastor you deign to judge.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
 I have said nothing about the pastor in question. 

I know, you have ignored the point of the thread completely. But I haven't.

Point being ;  Your "abomination " of a Pastor is not keeping to the rule and laws of her god Jesus while preaching to others from the very book that states s/he is an "abomination".

Not to mention the outright blasphemy committed by the abomination of a Pastor by comparing the "abomination" that is a child murdering transsexual to god Jesus.

The god of the BIBLE makes it clear. And you have said twice concerning laws in Deuteronomy:

But Jesus died so that you don't need to worry about Deuteronomy anymore.#21

Christians don't do Deuteronomy#23

Thereby ignoring and dismissing god Jesus' own laws.
especially this one.

And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning.

See that bone head?  it states command that you heard from the beginning.

If you love me, you will keep my commandments. John 14-15.

See that?  "YOU WILL" keep my commandments.

John presses home this point again:

And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.2 John 1:6 

But YOU and your transsexual "man" of god are defying your own god and his commandments.

Does the church have anything to say to those that do not follow god Jesus' commands? 

I think it goes something like this;

"Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar.   However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you.  You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country".

oromagi
oromagi
You have ignored the point of the thread completely
  • That's right.  My only point that was you were being hypocritical while calling out a stranger on hypocrisy, being unchristian towards a stranger while judging their Christianity.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@oromagi
My only point that was you were being hypocritical

Then you wasted your time. I don't fucking care!  I am not religious where as YOU a Catholic and the transsexual Pastor are both hypocrites. And YOU have leapt to the defence of  what god has called an "abomination" to him.  

I find it more hypocritical that one "abomination" blasphemes on behalf of another "abomination",  while preaching to her congregation from the very book that calls her an   "abomination".🤣