Long time US ally, Japan, flips the bird.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 44
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Apparently without oil, the military doesnt function.

Nor does economy.

So its not really that the imperial Japan loves Russia. Its the oil that they love.

Plus, being nuked twice by USA is a bad memory. Who could be surprised that the alliance failed?

Plus, it is better to be neutral with Russia and North Korea. Dont wanna get nuked for the 3rd time.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Richard Wolff is a marxist. I didnt expect to see him in the video. He knows a great deal about the economy, but his explanations are not very popular because he promotes worker's coops. He is very leftist in his views, and supports redistribution of wealth.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Trump said if he is reelected, he will commission the Enola Gay II. 
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Greyparrot
I definitely think this is going to come back to bite Japan in the long term, if only because a stronger Russia hurts everyone.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Savant
a stronger Russia hurts everyone.
Citation needed. I believe if everyone just leaves them alone they will leave everyone alone. It just isn't beneficial not to be peaceful. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I believe if everyone just leaves them alone they will leave everyone alone. It just isn't beneficial not to be peaceful. 
You couldn’t be more wrong. Such a stupid statement. The kind of nonsense Trump would say.

Ukraine wanted to leave Russia alone. They were actively tying to be independent and manage their own affairs when they were invaded, first in Crimea, then the eastern Donbas region, then the entire country.

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
You couldn’t be more wrong.
Citation needed.

I appreciate in advance you explaining the precise logic how being peaceful encourages hostility. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Ukraine wanted to leave Russia alone. They were actively tying to be independent and manage their own affairs when they were invaded, first in Crimea, then the eastern Donbas region, then the entire country
They were about to join NATO and put nukes on their territory plus the donbas region voted 80% to join Russia. 

Even if Putin would invade Ukraine anyway, I need some evidence that he wants to literally conquer the world and would invade an America or North Korea even who wasn't an aggressor
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Japan is closer to Russia than the US. Probably far far cheaper to use Russian oil
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
The US blew up Germany's pipeline for daring to buy gas from Russia.

Maybe Japan is saying "go ahead and try to blow this up"
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
@IwantRooseveltagain
I appreciate in advance you explaining the precise logic how being peaceful encourages hostility.
I would also like to hear that.

Even if Putin would invade Ukraine anyway, I need some evidence that he wants to literally conquer the world and would invade an America or North Korea even who wasn't an aggressor
No world leader is interested in conquering the world anymore. That dream died with Hitler. Now its just about dividing the world between superpowers. We didnt say that USA wants to conquer the world after invasion of Iraq. Why would we assume that Russia would do that after Ukraine? Why do we assume Russia would even be able to do that? Judging by the war in Ukraine, the Russia obviously has no enough man power to lead any large scale invasion of Europe, let alone the world. Plus, the Ukraine was part of USSR. This is just bringing back a small piece of what used to be Russia anyway. The division of the world is still greatly in US favor. Plus, the Ukraine did everything to spark up this war. Even before Crimea, Ukraine was bombing its own civilians who wanted to separate. The Ukrainian civilians were escaping to Russia because the Ukrainian government was bombing the cities where they lived.

I dont know why people pretend that Ukraine was peaceful in any way before invasion.

I also dont know why people want to send 100 billion dollars of military technology to Ukraine.

Is it worthy to start another cold war because of this?

Because US is spending lots of money over what is obviously another unwinnable local war.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I believe if everyone just leaves them alone they will leave everyone alone. It just isn't beneficial not to be peaceful. 
You couldn’t be more wrong. Such a stupid statement. The kind of nonsense Trump would say.

And it is because of people like you that this world will go to shit.

Your flagrant ignorance and stupidity will usher in a new era of robots (or sheeple) easily led to the slaughter..

And when I save your sorry idiotic jarhead dumbass, you will not only lick my boots but my unwiped ass JUST for you, peon!!!! 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@TWS1405_2
Tag BrotherD.Thomas and let him know Roosevelt is in the thread.

BrotherD. has been wanting a heated discussion with him about the Bible. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Sir.Lancelot,

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN IWANTROOSEVELT:  "IWantRoosevelt is a Christian and has stated in dms that he doesn’t like it when you mock and ridicule people for their beliefs."

How can I allegedly be mocking pseudo-christians that go directly against the word of my bloody and brutal serial killer Jesus as God, where I am told by none other than Jesus' inspired words to correct these Bible fools?  Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

Tell the "flake" pseudo-christian IWantRoosevelt to come out of hiding and approach me personally if he can finds his "Family Jewels" to begin with!

YOUR QUOTE SHOWNG IWANTROOSEVELT IS A SCARDY-CAT  "With that said, he asks politely that you stop because he doesn’t want to get into an argument with you in the forums."

The Bible fool IWantRoosevelt couldn't get in an argument with me regarding the Bible and survive the outcome of me Bible Slapping him Silly®️! Tell this pseudo-christian Bible fool to quit hiding under his mommies apron, and come to me personally with his wants, and I will make short work of Him in the name of Jesus, praise! 

Here he is, BrotherD.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
And when I save your sorry idiotic jarhead dumbass, 
What fantasy is this coming from? Are you hoping to relive your glory days standing at the front gate waving the pizza delivery guy on to the base.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
and put nukes on their territory 
That’s a lie you Putin apologist

would invade an America or North Korea even who wasn't an aggressor
Your high school diploma is really showing through
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Never served a millisecond on a gate. I was that good.
Always street, investigative or undercover MP.
Most of my time was on the Army’s version of NCSI, called the Army Criminal Investigations Division, or ACID.Cause we FUCK YOU idiots up!
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@Sir.Lancelot
Tag. You're it. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@TWS1405_2
Feel free to bait Roosevelt, but anytime he says some stupid shit, just keep replying with this quote. 

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN IWANTROOSEVELT:  "IWantRoosevelt is a Christian and has stated in dms that he doesn’t like it when you mock and ridicule people for their beliefs."

How can I allegedly be mocking pseudo-christians that go directly against the word of my bloody and brutal serial killer Jesus as God, where I am told by none other than Jesus' inspired words to correct these Bible fools?  Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

Tell the "flake" pseudo-christian IWantRoosevelt to come out of hiding and approach me personally if he can finds his "Family Jewels" to begin with!

YOUR QUOTE SHOWNG IWANTROOSEVELT IS A SCARDY-CAT  "With that said, he asks politely that you stop because he doesn’t want to get into an argument with you in the forums."

The Bible fool IWantRoosevelt couldn't get in an argument with me regarding the Bible and survive the outcome of me Bible Slapping him Silly®️! Tell this pseudo-christian Bible fool to quit hiding under his mommies apron, and come to me personally with his wants, and I will make short work of Him in the name of Jesus, praise! 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
I thought you were determined to ignore me. You are so weak

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
@Sir.Lancelot
Tell the "flake" pseudo-christian IWantRoosevelt to come out of hiding and approach me personally if he can finds his "Family Jewels" to begin with
He/it/she/they are more likely than not a Jabba the Hut type in another Hut’s basement acting all tough like Stalone’s COBRA, but entirely inept at even stepping on a spider crawling across the floor in front of their wheelchair.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Lol, how did this thread about Japan turn into a callout on "he who should not be discussed"
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Greyparrot
@TWS1405_2
I know you were given the command to ignore him, but I’ll do you one better. 

Whatever nonsense he posts, just respond with that quote everytime and don’t you dare let him get off subject. 

In-fact, if he so much as even starts a thread mentioning your name, I want you to tag BrotherD.Thomas and keep pasting that quote at Roosevelt. 

No exceptions. Defy any orders incentivizing you to do otherwise. 

Let’s get this trending, brothers. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
There's things that upset him way more, but he isn't worth the time.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Greyparrot
No pls, this is necessary for my own personal amusement 😂😂😂

BrotherD.Thomas called him out and he was too scared to respond. THAT’S NOTEWORTHY!!
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Let’s get this trending, brothers. 
What a bunch of losers. Religious losers at that.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
What a bunch of losers.
I DARE you to respond to BrotherD. 
Bet you won’t do it. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
He’s called you out.

BrotherD,

Roosevelt called you a religious loser. You gonna just take that?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
DARE you to respond to BrotherD. 
Is he the leader of the cult you belong to?