Long time US ally, Japan, flips the bird.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 44
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
 Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)
Lol. So sad

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
lol
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Yeah, I don't care about the ideology of people like Wolff if they have something interesting to share.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

Sir.Lancelot,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE IT SHOWS YOU CAN'T READ:  "I’d rather not waste his time by tagging him in this thread. If he makes you look like a fool, that would be embarrassing". 

IWantRooseveltAgain is a hell bound ATHEIST as his biography so states, and at your expense of not reading it first, of which I could care less because Jesus sent me to the Religion Forum on DEBATEART to correct the pseudo-christian fools that try and rewrite His inspired words, understood?  Now, you have made enough of a "call out" to this ungodly fool IWantRooseveltAgain relative to me in this thread where you have gone off topic, and as shown, where others are showing their dismay towards you. Therefore, do yourself a favor and don't be made the fool in this thread  by continuing your distractions from the main topic, understood?

YOUR QUOTE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY HERE AT DEBATEART:  "No pls, this is necessary for my own personal amusement 😂😂😂"

Jesus' inspired words and I ARE NOT here to entertain your sorry ass just because you have run out of ideas to say something worthy here at DEBATEART, where in turn, the topics of your debates are embarrassing and B-O-R-I-N-G to say the least, and are about as EMPTY as your ever wanting biography shown herewith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEK1WWR

Sir.Lancelot, case in point, you don't have the sense to feel embarrassed regarding some of the debates you proffered in the "Debate Section" as embarrassingly shown below:

Sir.Lancelot, now run along "kid," where I have bigger fish to fry over your minnow status!

NEXT MEMBER OF DEBATEART LIKE "SIR.LANCELOT" THAT WANTS TO DISRUPT A THREADS MAIN TOPIC OF DISCUSSION SO HE CAN HAVE ENTERTAINMENT THAT DOES NOT RELATE TO THIS THREAD, WILL BE ...?
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Don’t tell me you’re chickening out after that rant about how big of a scaredy-cat Roosevelt is. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

Sir.Lancelot,

YOUR PATHETIC QUOTE TO HIDE FROM YOUR EMBARRASSMENT IN DISRUPTING THIS THREAD: "Don’t tell me you’re chickening out after that rant about how big of a scaredy-cat Roosevelt is."

What part of this statement I made in my post #34 didn't you understand:  "IWantRooseveltAgain is a hell bound ATHEIST as his biography so states, and at your expense of not reading it first, of which I could care less because Jesus sent me to the Religion Forum on DEBATEART to correct the pseudo-christian fools that try and rewrite His inspired words, understood?"

You are again, excused.

Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
But what happened to all this? 

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN IWANTROOSEVELT:  "IWantRoosevelt is a Christian and has stated in dms that he doesn’t like it when you mock and ridicule people for their beliefs."

How can I allegedly be mocking pseudo-christians that go directly against the word of my bloody and brutal serial killer Jesus as God, where I am told by none other than Jesus' inspired words to correct these Bible fools?  Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

Tell the "flake" pseudo-christian IWantRoosevelt to come out of hiding and approach me personally if he can finds his "Family Jewels" to begin with!

YOUR QUOTE SHOWNG IWANTROOSEVELT IS A SCARDY-CAT  "With that said, he asks politely that you stop because he doesn’t want to get into an argument with you in the forums."

The Bible fool IWantRoosevelt couldn't get in an argument with me regarding the Bible and survive the outcome of me Bible Slapping him Silly®️! Tell this pseudo-christian Bible fool to quit hiding under his mommies apron, and come to me personally with his wants, and I will make short work of Him in the name of Jesus, praise! 
I brought you to the thread with Roosevelt. 
Now roast him! 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

Sir.Lancelot,

Listen up "Thread Disruptor," you erroneously lead me to believe that this Atheist fool IWantRooseveltAgain was a CHRISTIAN as shown in this quote of yours: "IWantRoosevelt is a Christian and has stated in dms that he doesn’t like it when you mock and ridicule people for their beliefs." 

Therefore, ONCE AGAIN and for the LAST TIME, Jesus sent me to the Religion Forum on DEBATEART to correct the pseudo-christian fools that try and rewrite His inspired words, understood?"

BE GONE SATAN!

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Looks like everyone thinks you’re an idiot

BE GONE SATAN! Lol
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
Looks like everyone thinks you’re an idiot
Guess we’re in the same boat.
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Therefore, ONCE AGAIN and for the LAST TIME, Jesus sent me to the Religion Forum on DEBATEART to correct the pseudo-christian fools that try and rewrite His inspired words, understood?"

BE GONE SATAN!
The Pseudo-Christian is right there.
Go hash things out!
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Go hash things out!
Ya we will get together and talk about what an idiot you are.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Are you still using Internet Explorer? That is happening since the very beginning . 😆
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@ILikePie5
I buy that this is cheaper for Japan in the short term. The US should probably boost oil extraction so we can compete on price, but that's unlikely under the current administration.