IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Don't cut the dicks off of children
When was your dick cut off you eunuch?

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Plenty? Name 5 comparable countries (industrialized with advanced economies) that have more homicides than the U.S.
Name 5 comparable countries (industrialized with advanced economies) that surpass the USA in number of drugs being given to children.

Why are you comparing US to industrialized countries with advanced economies?

What makes advances economies different?

Are you saying that poverty contributes to murder rates?

Therefore, USA, having the most poverty among developed economies, would also have most murder?

Its like the puzzle solved itself.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
That’s dumb. A knife is not as lethal as a gun. Car bombs are difficult to produce and require expertise
I didnt say car bombs. I said cars or bombs.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
That’s why these drugs are administered under the care of a physician.
I dont see how does "care of physician" make the drugs decrease in their effect of "suicidal thoughts".

Are you saying that small children are committing suicide in high numbers in the US? That’s ridiculous
Where did I say "in high numbers"? I said you have more mental illnesses than ever. The suicide rates have increased among the population with the increase of drug use.

When a 4 year old takes the drug that has "suicidal thoughts" as a side effect, and that continues for years, will he be more or less suicidal later in life when he is 10, 14 or 18 years old? Give us your opinion here.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Why are you comparing US to industrialized countries with advanced economies?
Westernized countries i.e. modern

Are you saying that poverty contributes to murder rates?
Are you kidding?

I didnt say car bombs. I said cars or bombs.
YA, bombs, any king of bomb requires expertise and are difficult to produce 

Therefore, USA, having the most poverty among developed economies, would also have most murder?
So you object to the term “developed economies” and use the term without reservation in the same post. Brilliant.

Therefore, USA, having the most poverty among developed economies, would also have most murder?
Especially when there are lots of guns available, right?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Best.Korea
If red states turn out to have less murder or homicide rate in total, or the same rate as blue states, then your argument is negated.

State                                 homicides per 100,000
REPUBLICAN LEGISTLATURES in BOLD
Louisiana                15.8
Missouri                   11.8
Arkansas                  10.6
Mississippi              10.6
South Carolina     10.5
Alabama                    9.6
Tennessee                 9.6
Illinois                         9.1
Maryland                   9.1
Georgia                       8.8
North Carolina         8.0
Pennsylvania            7.9
New Mexico               7.8
Michigan                     7.6
Indiana                        7.5
Delaware                     7.4
Kentucky                     7.2
Ohio                              7.0
Arizona                        6.9
Alaska                          6.7
Texas                            6.6
West Virginia             6.6
United States            6.6

Virginia                        6.1
Florida                         5.9
Nevada                        5.7
California                   5.6
Wisconsin                  5.3 
Colorado                    5.1 
Montana                     5.0 
South Dakota           4.5
New York                    4.2 
North Dakota           4.2 
Connecticut             3.9 
Washington              3.9 
New Jersey               3.7 
Nebraska                  3.6 
Iowa                            3.5 
Kansas                       3.4 
Minnesota                3.4 
Utah                           3.1 
Wyoming                  3.1
Rhode Island          3.0 
Hawaii                       2.9 
Oregon                      2.9 
Massachusetts       2.3 
Idaho                         2.2 
Vermont                   2.2 
Maine                        1.6 
New Hampshire    0.9 
Sociologists and criminologists have long tracked that descendency from the Antebellum South, no matter where those descendent moved to geographically is the most significant statistical predictor for gun ownership, homicide by gun, and suicide by gun.   If your great-great grandparents were slaves or slaveowners your are at least two to three times more likely to own a gun and die by bullet than Americans descended from Northerners or Immigrants since 1865.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
I dont see how does "care of physician" make the drugs decrease in their effect of "suicidal thoughts".
Well that’s because you’re an idiot

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
When a 4 year old takes the drug that has "suicidal thoughts" as a side effect, and that continues for years, will he be more or less suicidal later in life when he is 10, 14 or 18 years old?
Is that based on your years of treating mental illness doctor? Please stop talking out of your ass.
Or are you just asking questions like a FOX News host?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Well that’s because you’re an idiot
Okay, so you cant refute that rates of mental illnesses and suicides have increased year after year in the USA.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
Thank you for that statistic. 

However,

Louisiana, even before becoming a red state, had a surprisingly high murder rate. It decreased under republicans. So we could say that republicans helped Louisiana, where democrats have failed to.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
This is what I was referring to. This stupid statement you made.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Any king of bomb requires expertise and are difficult to produce
Have you ever heard of molotov cocktail?

Plus, you have ignored my line about cars. Cars can be used to kill too. In fact, they were used to kill.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
This is what I was referring to. This stupid statement you made.
Yeah, usually, when someone calls a certain statement stupid, it should mean that the statement is wrong. However, my statement is supported by the fact that suicides indeed have increased.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Louisiana, even before becoming a red state, had a surprisingly high murder rate. It decreased under republicans. So we could say that republicans helped Louisiana, where democrats have failed to.
Louisiana has been a red state since 1965 when it switched in response to Democrats passing civil rights legislation 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Plus, you have ignored my line about cars. Cars can be used to kill too. In fact, they were used to kill.
You’re right. That’s why the US military is getting rid of assault rifles and switching to cars on the battlefield. In fact, we are sending 10,000 Chevrolets to Ukraine to aid their war with Russia. Idiot

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
"It remained Democratic on the state and local level until the turn of the 21st century, allowing Republicans to win control of the state legislature and every statewide state-level office in 2011."

Louisiana has been a red state since 1965 when it switched in response to Democrats passing civil rights legislation
Yeah, history seems to disagree with you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
That’s why the US military is getting rid of assault rifles and switching to cars on the battlefield.
Many militaries are using molotov cocktails. So would you say that we should ban glass bottles and highly flammable liquids to prevent people from making molotov cocktails?
Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I would love to see your suggestions on fixing those issues, and doing so in a way that does not involve some form of government intervention, including financial.

I am politically marooned, this is not a troll response.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Best.Korea
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Thank you for that statistic. 

However,

• Needless to say, you are profoundly ignorant regarding US poltical history.
  • Red state/Blue State starts with CNN in 2000.
  • As a slave-owning succession state, Louisiana has always an abnormally high gun ownership/murder rate, even while Democrats were the Right-WIng of American politics until 1948, just as the Republican Party was the Left-WIng of American Politics until FDR.  
  • It would be accurate to say that the Right Wing has always controlled Louisiana politics, with some brief populist forays- Hewey Long, Carter, Clinton, etc.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
domestic terrorist vehicle-ramming attack occurred on April 23, 2018, when a rented van was driven along Yonge Street through the North York City Centre business district in TorontoOntarioCanada. The driver, 25-year-old Alek Minassian, targeted pedestrians, killing 11 and injuring 15, some critically.[4][5] The incident is the deadliest vehicle-ramming attack in Canadian history.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
Red state/Blue State starts with CNN in 2000
Thats the label. The meaning of the label existed before 2000.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Louisiana has always an abnormally high gun ownership/murder rate
Montana has more guns, yet much less murder rate.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Best.Korea
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Red state/Blue State starts with CNN in 2000
Thats the label. The meaning of the label existed before 2000.
  • Again, ignorant.  Republicans and Democrats flipped positions during the century following the CIvil War.  You would have to decide whether red/blue means GOP/Dem or right/left or conservative/progressive or reactionary/liberal.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Thankfully, it's not the criminals fleeing California and New York.

sadolite
sadolite
2nd amendment,  all arguments are moot. Don't buy a gun if you don't want one . You are more likely to be killed by your own govt or  a anti gun protester than a law abiding citizen with a gun.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
Republicans and Democrats flipped positions during the century following the CIvil War.
Well, I am talking about 1960-2023. You are talking about the Civil war. I am not sure how does that help your case.

Plus, I clearly showed that Louisiana was under democrats control and it wasnt very good for it:

"It remained Democratic on the state and local level until the turn of the 21st century, allowing Republicans to win control of the state legislature and every statewide state-level office in 2011."

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Montana has more guns, yet much less murder rate.
They are a leader in gun deaths. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
In the 1964 election, Republicans won the state by double digits, their largest victory since Reconstruction, as Democratic support collapsed in the Northern part of the state following the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Slainte
I would love to see your suggestions on fixing those issues, and doing so in a way that does not involve some form of government intervention, including financial.
Some of this is difficult to get into briefly but I think there is a good amount of evidence that the closer a country moves to Laissez-Faire capitalism the less poverty it has. I believe the economic freedom index is proof of this. The countries highest in the list typically have a better quality of living 

As far as gun violence is concerned, I believe it's a cultural issue. I firmly believe that if you literally handed every japanese citizen a free firearm, they would still have less gun deaths per Capita. 

You generally speaking have shame based and honor based cultures. America is a shame based culture and I believe it leads to a lot of other social ailments.

As far as abortions are concerned. Between correcting the social issues and laissez Faire capitalism fixing the economic issues, I believe less women would seek them out. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
2nd amendment,  all arguments are moot. Don't buy a gun if you don't want one . You are more likely to be killed by your own govt or  a anti gun protester than a law abiding citizen with a gun.
Was the shooter in Louisville a law abiding citizen with a gun when he walked into that bank? Yes he was.