Which states have the highest gun death rates in the U.S.? Red States of course

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 234
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ludofl3x
 It's not saying "We'd rather have LGBTQ+ customers than regular straight old white dudes." It's saying they want to expand business to include both.  .......Doesn't bud light taste equally disgusting 

Why do you say that.  Who was actually " excluding" them? What was stopping them buying alcohol of any kind at any time before there was a transsexual on the tin?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Stephen
I'm not sure what you're asking...I don't think anyone was being excluded.

There's kind of a backlash against Budweiser right now in the states because they gifted a transvestite a commemorative case of beer, and a bunch of people generally associated with the right wing had bizarre reactions to it. Kid Rock, for example, took his budweiser out to some part of his property and shot it with an AR15 in 'protest.' That senator with the eye patch made a huge deal about how he was no longer going to drink it, he was going to raid his fridge to throw it out, but then had none in there. 

That, to me, sounds more like "virtue signaling" than it does any sort of real substantial problem. Basically a bunch of weirdos decided "I'm going to kill this beer because I can't be drinkin' the same thing as some tranny!!!" 

Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
Doesn't bud light taste equally disgusting with or without a transgender person on the can? :)
Fuckng right it does.   It is absolute camel piss, yet people drink it.   Probably one of a few areas I am openly cognitley dissident about.  Oh and that includes its brother bud.

"aggressive woke culture" and the harms it's apparently causing society?
 You have given me pause.   In the true sense of  defending there is an overreaching harm there is a lit of contextual interpretations.  

If I walk into a room and smell something that is not right    am I wrong to complain because I cannot say exactly what the smell is?

As Shakespeare  said "There ia something rotten  in the state of Denmark"

Without research, I cannot qualify what I said.  I concede that.  I can quantify the smell.. first hand and familiarly.

Is that a cop out?  

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Slainte
Without research, I cannot qualify what I said.  I concede that.  I can quantify the smell.. first hand and familiarly.

Is that a cop out?  
I hate to say I kind of think it is. It's really license to just take stuff that seems different and say "woke! THAT'S BAD!" and not have any sort of discussion on why. The pejorative "woke" is currently being used to cover everything from transgender people being allowed to express themselves, live their lives with dignity and respect, to books about slavery being too 'woke' for schools and public libraries, to M&M marketing. With a swath that wide, and an apparent inability to describe what woke really is and how it harms society in any palpable way, you can understand that it's pretty easy for someone to dismiss your concerns along those lines, and then legislating ACCORDING to this "anti-woke" stance becomes pretty problematic: it's just a catch all for anything someone doesn't like, and while today you might think "Good, I'm glad they're not teaching fifth graders that their vagina is going to be bleeding on a regular basis in schools, that's woke!", tomorrow you might disagree with whatever gets sucked up into that vacuum. When you get mad at everything, it's kind of your problem, not everyone else's, does that make sense? 

I'd rather examine those concerns you have so I understand what someone's concerned about, and get a better understanding of the ideas I disagree with. And as you're new, I'm hoping we can have a sincere and thoughtful discussion, which is very, very, very rare around here. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
So ban divorce.
That is brilliant 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Which particular woke culture? The abortion, castration of children or the standard destruction of family values and marriage in favor of woke values?
So what are the numbers? How many “castrations” of children happened in 2022 exactly?

Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@ludofl3x
Hmmm    I take ypur point insofar as I appreciate it  yet I disagree.   I want to put some time into my response.   That being said..  thank you for a curious and frank discourse.   I have learned much from it.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Slainte
I'll look forward to it then, thanks!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ludofl3x
I'm not sure what you're asking...I don't think anyone was being excluded.

Its that you have said "  It's not saying "We'd rather have LGBTQ+ customers than regular straight old white dudes." It's saying they want to expand business to include both"#120

" wanted to include both"
My point being that the alphabet brigade were not excluded from buying this piss water in the first place.

Basically a bunch of weirdos decided "I'm going to kill this beer because I can't be drinkin' the same thing as some tranny!!!" 

They probably do not want to be seen as helping promoting anything they see as wrong and or perverted?

It's as with transsexuals demanding "their rights" . What rights do they not have that any other citizens doesn't have?

How did this conversation get from gun death rate to trannies on a tin?

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
So what are the numbers? How many “castrations” of children happened in 2022 exactly?
Do you have access to internet or just to this site? 

"There are about 9000 transgender surgeries being performed annually across the United States".

So 9000 people got castrated in one year.

"Thousands of children in the United States now openly identify as a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth, their numbers surging amid growing recognition of transgender identity and rights even as they face persistent prejudice and discrimination.
As the number of transgender children has grown, so has their access to gender-affirming care, much of it provided at scores of clinics at major hospitals."

Looks like the amount of castrations will increase in the future, thanks to woke encouragement.

Now we can talk about banning divorce, and how fatherless children from single mother households are 22 times more likely to end up in prison than children from normal households.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Stephen
" wanted to include both"
My point being that the alphabet brigade were not excluded from buying this piss water in the first place.
I didn't claim they were, at least not without some clumsy phrasing on my part. As far as I know people of all persuasions are allowed to by whatever terrible beer you like.

They probably do not want to be seen as helping promoting anything they see as wrong and or perverted?
Okay, I guess, like I said it was a gift that the company gave to a person they viewed as commercially valuable. But shooting it with an AR15 seems at least EQUALLY guilty of the dreaded 'virtue signaling', with an extra helping of violence, I just don't understand it. You don't see me shooting up a bunch of posterboard from Hobby Lobby, or buying a bunch of Chick Fil A sandwiches (delicious, BTW) just so I can burn them in a bonfire, I just wouldn't patronize those businesses. 

What rights do they not have that any other citizens doesn't have?
They're not asking for extra rights. They're asking for their right to the pursuit of happiness and freedom from discrimination, harassment and oppression. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
There are about 9000 transgender surgeries being performed annually across the United States".
On children? No, not on children. You are lying.

If you are representative of the intelligence that can be found in Korean citizens, I fear for your country’s survival.

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Also surgeries =/= murders. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ludofl3x
Also surgeries =/= murders. 
No idea what you are trying to communicate here

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Korea's contention was "castration" = "murder" in an earlier post. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
On children? No, not on children. You are lying.

"Thousands of children in the United States now openly identify as a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth, their numbers surging amid growing recognition of transgender identity and rights even as they face persistent prejudice and discrimination.
As the number of transgender children has grown, so has their access to gender-affirming care, much of it provided at scores of clinics at major hospitals."

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ludofl3x
What rights do they not have that any other citizens doesn't have?
They're not asking for extra rights.
I didn't say "extra" rights. 

They're asking for their right to the pursuit of happiness and freedom from discrimination, harassment and oppression. 

And who is that they believe are denying them those rights?  

I just wouldn't patronize those businesses. 

Well I should imagine that is what most have or are doing. I guess some just like to go that extra yard to make a point. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Trans surgery is not the only form of trans castration.

"Cross-Sex Hormones
Many transgender children decide they want to take hormones that allow their bodies to develop as the gender they identify with. Doctors can prescribe estrogen or testosterone at gradually higher amounts to mimic the puberty of the female or male gender. The Endocrine Society recommends that kids start taking these hormones around age 16, but doctors will start them as early as 13 or 14."

"Most people who start these hormones stay on them for life, and doctors don’t know much about how they affect people over the long term.
They do know that the treatment can affect whether a person can have children later in life. Depending on how far along your child is in puberty, they may choose to freeze sperm or harvest eggs before they start the hormones. 
Talk carefully with your child’s doctor about the side effects, risks, and benefits of hormones, and how they balance with long-term risks that are unknown right now."

Disgusting, but apparently democrats think its okay to castrate children.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Stephen
My misunderstanding, I see it in your quote now. 

Places that are outlawing stuff like drag shows and story hours, places that are banning books about these issues, I'd imagine that's pretty disturbing to see if you are among their population. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
High quality forum:

Which states have the highest gun death rates in the U.S.?

REPUBLICANS: (shouting with their hands over their ears)  Drag Queens!

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Trans surgery is not the only form of trans castration.
Ok so you were lying.

Why don’t you just keep to yourself and your stupid religion?

And stop lying and spreading misinformation.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ludofl3x

Places that are outlawing stuff like drag shows and story hours, places that are banning books about these issues, I'd imagine that's pretty disturbing to see if you are among their population. 

What about the rights of the parents  of children that do not wish their children (some as young as five) to be exposed this kind of stuff ?  

You mentioned "that they weren't asking for "extra rights"  above.

I believe they are. I believe that they want the right to force me to believe something that simply isn't true. And they want the or A law to back them up. Isn't "misgendering" someone a "non crime hate crime/offence"?

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Stephen
What about the rights of the parents  of children that do not wish their children (some as young as five) to be exposed this kind of stuff ?  

I'd say don't bring your kids to a drag show and don't let them read books about trans people then. No one's forcing them to. And the young (5 year old) kids are going to story hours, don't conflate them with adult drag shows, that's done too often around here. Have you been to either a drag show or a drag story hour, in person?

I believe that they want the right to force me to believe something that simply isn't true. And they want the or A law to back them up.
No, they don't care really what you believe. I am not familiar with what law they're proposing to 'back them up,' can you explain it?

Isn't "misgendering" someone a "non crime hate crime/offence"?
Not in the states it isn't. It's just a sign of ignorance (as my own mistake in this regard has been pointed out to me). I don't think it is or should be a crime to be an asshole. I mean what if I decided that even though you told me your name is Stephen, I just referred to you as Stephanie, and told everyone else to do the same, wouldn't that just make me an asshole? If you want to be called Stephen, or Nighthawk, whatever, I don't care, calling you what you want to be called is just a sign of my respect for your right to self-expression, that's how I see it. It literally has zero effect on my life, so why should I make a big issue about it. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Ok so you were lying. Why don’t you just keep to yourself and your stupid religion?
No. I gave you facts about woke movement supporting children being castrated.

But you dont have to believe in facts.

"We choose truth over facts." - Joe Biden, US president.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
But you dont have to believe in facts.
Does religion seem fact based to you?

No. I gave you facts about woke movement supporting children being castrated.
You lie. You are a Christian liar. Children are not being castrated. You gave bogus numbers of surgeries for adults, not children. Then you tried to say hormone therapy for 16 year olds is castration of children. You lie. If there was a God he would call you a liar and turn his back on you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Does religion seem fact based to you?
Yes.

Then you tried to say hormone therapy for 16 year olds is castration of children.
Not 16. 13 year olds.

"The Endocrine Society recommends that kids start taking these hormones around age 16, but doctors will start them as early as 13 or 14."

"The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment."

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ludofl3x

I'd say don't bring your kids to a drag show and don't let them read books about trans people then.

I agree. I could be wrong but hasn't a lot of this is taking place in schools where the parents haven't even been consulted?

don't conflate them with adult drag shows, that's done too often around here.

I wasn't. I specifically spoke of children being exposed to it. 

Have you been to either a drag show or a drag story hour, in person?

Nope. But I know Adult people that have. But don't you conflate adult "drag acts" with transsexuals being invited into schools to reading stories to children .

I believe that they want the right to force me to believe something that simply isn't true. And they want the or A law to back them up.
No, they don't care really what you believe. I am not familiar with what law they're proposing to 'back them up,' can you explain it?
See below.

Isn't "misgendering" someone a "non crime hate crime/offence"?
Not in the states it isn't. It's just a sign of ignorance (as my own mistake in this regard has been pointed out to me). I don't think it is or should be a crime to be an asshole. I mean what if I decided that even though you told me your name is Stephen, I just referred to you as Stephanie, and told everyone else to do the same, wouldn't that just make me an asshole?

No, it would simply make you wrong and anyone that followed your lead would be just as wrong as you. And I would want you arrested , fined or imprisoned for being such a fkn stupid ass hole, either..

But we will have to see how far these demands go. With that said:

Democratic California Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation on October 4, 2017 that would punish health care workers with fine, and potential jail time, if they decline to use a senior transgender patient's "preferred name or pronouns." The bill was sponsored by California State Sen. Scott Wiener. (AP 
California health care workers who “willfully and repeatedly” decline to use a senior transgender patient's “preferred name or pronouns” could face punishments ranging from a fine to jail time under a newly signed law.

If this story has any merit, then this Governor is certainly one of the "ass holes" that you mentioned.

There was a story here in England about an army veteran being arrested for "causing anxiety" to the homosexual "community". 

UK police say British Army veteran arrested because anti-LGBTQ social media post 'caused anxiety':

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
"The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment."

Therefore, the woke says that its unethical to withhold early castration. Giving children addictive hormones which end up castrating them is ethical according to woke. And trans surgeries should be done as soon as possible, according to woke.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Meanwhile, in woke Europe:

“Someone would say to her that she was a cute boy and she would snap back and exclaim, ‘I’m not a boy, I’m a girl!’”

"Dee said that Noella socially transitioned at four and had her legal birth certificate changed from “boy” to “girl” at six."

"My girl became the youngest trans toddler… at just three years of age"

So yeah, its disgusting. It is not enough that woke promotes abortions, but now they are after born kids too.

Now the parents who refuse to pretend that their toddler boy is a girl could be labeled as abusers by the woke.

Parents who encourage their toddlers to transition are praised by the woke.

What father wants to see his son dress like a girl and encourage him to get castrated?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Yes
Now you have zero credibility