Author: disgusted

Total: 61
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@bsh1
limits of the COC (which is not much to ask). But, I am aware that there is a concern about overmoderation, and that is something which needs to continue to be addressed.
It actually is asking a lot since the CoC is so vague and over-broad. I swear, if this was law, i would object to it on the grounds of over-broad, and burdensome and i'm quite sure the judge would award my objection. That's why it is very easy to over moderate... which makes your job harder and more subjective. Now, i'm not defending Ehtan here. I don't know any of what he did but as i posted to you in messages i'm well aware of his behavior. I'm just giving a warning in regards to over-moderation making people leave. If that happens, this site is gone and done. So you guys really need to think about the CoC or at least how you implement it. There is a reason sites that aren't so stringent in letting people communicate blow up so big. Youtube of course being king of that atm. In any case, i'm just warning what this sites actions could inadvertently cause. 

Goldtop
Goldtop
As I said, you have much to learn if you think that was irrational.
Some of you motherfuckers have forgotten who the hell RM was, some of you (including me) have forgotten what a tough-ass genius I am

you can sit the fuck down and listen

I am on the side of the rebellion. I am on the side of Wylted, Drafterman and all those scum

remember just who the fuck I am

these cunt bullies

I can incite disharmony except I work a million times smarter than D-man and am infinitely better

I'm gonna show you what happens when the threats stop and I do things for real

Come boy ban me, lie and fight me,
If I go down this time, I won't go quietly,
That's not a threat, not a promise just stating facts politely.

You treat me like I'm a savage animal, insane, need a pill,
But you're all just cannibals, tearing at me, calling me autistic, mentally ill, prodding at me until I snap, giggling for a thrill,
This time I'll outsmart, outfight, out-write with a quill,
I'm here to stay or go down as the toughest motherfucker there ever was a way to kill; too skilled.

So, you're saying that none of that is irrational ... lashing out behavior?

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Goldtop
His personality of "the RationalMadman" is profusely flawed and not compatible with himself. He is not rational by any means, and anything indicating that he may be is canceled out by his "madman" self. He has claimed that he liked bsh, a lot actually, and then turned on a dime to refer to him as a worse mod than Max. This is no denouncement of Max, but shows how impulsive he truly is. The "madman" and "irrational" stand out here. The Mr. Hyde in his mind is more revealing of his true character than the Dr. Jekyll. This is evident with his persistent doxxing of members. This speaks much louder than anything about him claiming to be indifferent to detractors. He prioritizes his feelings over the entire world and wants us to appease him, because he seems to have an inability to so, or at least is too stubborn to leave his own mind and put himself in the shoes of others. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@disgusted
What claims?
The ones you were responding to.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
He bailed on my mafia game instant permaban 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Ramshutu
My apologies, I need to teach myself reading comprehension. LOL
Castin
Castin
-->
@Goldtop
could be quite interesting, his presence as a strong theist and conservative personality

Uhhhhh... oookkkaaayyy...

*shakes head in utter confusion*
Haven't you ever had someone you disagreed with on many things, but you liked being exposed to the dissent and opposition?
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Castin
Haven't you ever had someone you disagreed with on many things, but you liked being exposed to the dissent and opposition?
That's fine, but not if the dissent and opposition is made up primarily of rejection of facts, name calling, insults and habitual lying.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
What persistent doxxing of members, hahaha
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
It's all done with rational motive, yes.
Castin
Castin
-->
@Goldtop
Well, you have to keep in mind that my discussions with ethan were never toxic, obviously. He always treated me nicely and I always appreciated it. I'm aware I didn't experience the same side of him that some others did.

I'm starting to feel bad discussing a guy who isn't here. This has to be one of the worst things about being banned, brings me a definite pang of sympathy -- knowing everyone is talking about you while you're banned, even watching them talk about you, and being powerless to respond or defend yourself.

305 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@bsh1
He was banned for making personal attacks. He will be back soon.

Do you still believe he will return after being away for almost a year?

He visits DDO several times a day to check for his  daily reminders. So why isn't any effort being made to get him back on DART? 

I created a thread about his confessions that would have forced him to defend. But I was accused of Doxxing.

On DDO he follows Harikrish around like the disciples followed Jesus. He needs a spiritual leader and no one on DART is stepping up to the plate. 

Allow me the priveledge and you will have him back. He needs to feel wanted and Harikrish knows what self loathing negros need is assurance. I did research on Christianity's role in African slavery, African genetic and phenotypes. He has never been able to let go of Harikrish's research material. It gets to what the core  of his problems are, how and who caused it and how to learn to live with bad Karma. He even nominated Harikrish as African Champion on DDO. 

See link.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Castin
I already miss him. It just won't be the same without him.

Why don't you let me help you bring Ethang5 back to DART. 

Do you still believe he will return after being away for almost a year?

He visits DDO several times a day to check for his  daily reminders. So why isn't any effort being made to get him back on DART?

I created a thread about his confessions that would have forced him to defend. But I was accused of Doxxing.

On DDO he follows Harikrish around like the disciples followed Jesus. He needs a spiritual leader and no one on DART is stepping up to the plate.

Allow me the priveledge and you will have him back. He needs to feel wanted and Harikrish knows what self loathing negros need is assurance. I did research on Christianity's role in African slavery, African genetic and phenotypes. He has never been able to let go of Harikrish's research material. It gets to what the core  of his problems are, how and who caused it and how to learn to live with bad Karma. He even nominated Harikrish as African Champion on DDO.

See link.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
David
Debates: 92
David
Temporarily locking necros 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Harikirsh,

All you do is call Ethang5 a sad sorry nigger, get lost!
Harikrish
Harikrish
Franklin wrote: All you do is call Ethang5 a sad sorry nigger, get lost!

So that the truth shall set him free.

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
thats not truth
Harikrish
Harikrish
Franklin wrote: thats not truth
Those were his  confessions posted on DDO about his negroid existence in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.  They were very disparaging about his country and negroid people. 
You didn't help either by confessing you got  buggered by niggars after you became a faggot.
And  here you are on DART making nasty jokes about niggers.

But be warned.
What DART members find funny.

Dr. Franklin wrote: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back

A-R-O-S-E Wrote: This might be over the top, But u said offensive so. . . .
https://tinyurl. Com/yyc2eerv

Dr. Franklin wrote: a black preist-holy sh? T
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

SupaDudz wrote: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

Dr. Franklin wrote: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, A blakc jew wants it, He asks his dad, Hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

AvoidDeath wrote: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

bmdrocks21 wrote: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Harikrish
ethan is his own man. It's his decision. I will not directly pressure him to return to DART.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Harikrish
Mine was clever shut up. I looked it up on a joke book
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
You can't help it, the same spam for three years has got into your DNA at this point
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Castin
Ethan is his own man. It's his decision. I will not directly pressure him to return to DART.

I already miss him. It just won't be the same without him.
You haven't been the same without him. Have you tried to find someone else to replace him? I am sure there are other Africans on DART. Just trying to be helpful.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Thats not helpful
Castin
Castin
-->
@Harikrish
Can't replace ethan. Rare to have such a friendly rapport with someone who is so ideologically opposite me.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Castin
Can't  replace ethan. Rare to have a friendly rapport with someone who is so ideologically opposite me.

You find my posts is also ideologically opposite you as well. Should I assume the same feelings exists?
Good thing I didn't scale back after you threatened banning. What is good for the goose is good for the gander!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Castin
Ignore him, let it to the proffesionals
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Poke!
Castin
Castin
-->
@Harikrish
No, you definitely shouldn't assume that. And when did I threaten banning?
Castin
Castin
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Ignore him, let it to the proffesionals
I see your wisdom and I am ashamed.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Castin

I see your wisdom and I am ashamed.

I have wisdom too and it's in the same place too. Don't let that shame you. Women are built different.