Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 61
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
lives starting in Africa...
Who is your favorite current African Warlord? You know, the guy you send money to when the fake charity scams run on late TV?
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ebuc
Please come back and share when you actually have some reality to share
GayParrot is a high school substitute teacher. I think he hopes to find his first girlfriend there. So sad.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
video evidence showing the white moron pointing the rifle at him.
That’s another lie. There is no video that shows the actual shooting. The jury relied on eyewitness testimony 

• One can't authentically claim to be a Republican anymore unless you can show that you're willing to believe some lies irregardless of fact.

Platypi
Debates: 1
Platypi
For some reason I decided to read from a forum tonight before I go to sleep.  The sentiment I feel at this moment is that I hope you all feel free to express yourselves, but at the same time I hope you can leave satisfied with your words.  I would be ashamed if I learned my family member had spoken in such a manner as displayed here. 

The solemn event which I just learned of has come long after two men were involved in a fight, one of which lost their life.  The deceased was a young man, probably for all I know, the son of a living mother.  Another man was charged and tried for the serious crime of intentionally killing someone, murder.  He also has a family.  Witnesses and responders will remember a firsthand account of tragedy for years to come.  This is not something to bicker about.  

In Texas, you are liable to be charged with a hate crime if appropriate.  If the survivor was not deemed guilty of a hate crime, he will not be pardoned of a hate crime.

Skin color was a notably inappropriate implication as displayed by each member here.

Hopefully, this is of help to someone.

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
GayParrot is a high school substitute teacher. I think he hopes to find his first girlfriend there. So sad
We all know you’re lusting after this user. 

Talking constantly about him and his sexuality really makes it subtle. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Platypi
No, no help. You have all your facts wrong.

It wasn’t a fight, it was a murder. No hate crime has been alleged. Skin color was not a factor except that it happened at a BLM protest.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Greyparrot
Ask him what his pathological obsession with you is.
Best.Korea
Debates: 280
Best.Korea
-->
@Platypi
The event is sad, yes. Loss of life.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
Lol I don't have to ask. People like that live life through projections to hide behind, so you can just read the shadows to see what's really going on.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Who is your favorite current African Warlord? You know, the guy you send money to when the fake charity scams run on late TV?......post #15 All ideologies enslave people.
The typical Trumpeteer scam, distract, avoid the truth, which is you, I and most USA citizens of any skin color have not experienced anything close to USA-Africa slaver trade , and ended with defeat of confederacy { the Rebel flag of southern states } in USA. 

Oh the short memories of those who wish to wipe the slate clean from the history books, or, those racist types who would repeat those actions again, in years ahead 2023 >>>>  onward. 

OGP please share when you get outside your narrow-mindedness and  face/address the above truths and the other comments I posted to IRooseVelt, otherwise, you have nothing of significance to offer. Sad :--( Stop walking in fear of truth and address it with some spinal cord courage.  PLease find your adult manhood or womanhood, or inter-sex-hood

Abbot and his right-wing conservative Texans are stuck in 17 - 18 - 1900's in regards to race women and specifically pregnant womens right to body autonomy. Sic-n-head most of these Republican, tho not all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Confederate flag is symbolism for enslavement of  humans with darker skin, and a sad evidence for USA citizens who have a loss of mental and moral integrity, to varying degrees

NAACP logo, Hispanic Scholarship fund, America Association for Affirmative Action, BET, UNCP, the democratic party logo is not symbol for enslavement of humans with any skin color.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does crime pay? Apparrently so,
..." The handgun used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 has been sold for $250,000 (£172,000), US media say. "...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess we wait and see if Perry can auction off his gun, or sell it to governor Abbott.

So Perry feared for his life.  How many of the pertinent/significant facts do we actually know?

Is Perry a racist and has history of such as evidence?

Did he intentionally drive into hot zone of protestors, that, he could have avoided?

Could he have done more to defuse the situation he found himself in, or was he looking for a fight, as he knew he has trusty handgun with him?

Was Mr Perry doing anything to inflame the protestors?

So what was the specific angle of the AK-47 relative to the pointing at ground { vertical }, and Mr Perry?

Would these seem like pertinent questions to be considered by a grand jury and the trial jury?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Abbot and his right-wing conservative Texans are stuck in 17 - 18 - 1900's in regards to race women and specifically pregnant womens right to body autonomy. 
Does Perry have the same right to protect his body as a pregnant woman? Or is bodily autonomy a 1900's concept along with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?
Best.Korea
Debates: 280
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Bodily autonomy only applies to women in cases of abortions.

It doesnt apply anywhere else. Otherwise, people would be able to walk around naked and commit suicide without being prevented.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Yes, witnesses testified that Foster never pointed a gun at Perry, and prosecutors said the sergeant could have kept on driving rather than open fire. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
prosecutors said...
No wonder he got a pardon. You can't claim something like that unless you were a witness.
Platypi
Debates: 1
Platypi
-->
@Greyparrot

How do you know he is getting a pardon?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Platypi
I am just going off of the title of the thread. I should have said is getting instead of got.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Does Perry have the same right to protect his body as a pregnant woman? Or is bodily autonomy a 1900's concept along with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Ive twice  posted a list of comments to IRooseV for him, you or others to address. Your  a typical Trumpeteer and avoids truth, distracts and  like the plague.

Please share when you have spinal courage to address those comments I listed.  Your above is typical Trumpster mind games to avoid truth and commentary I presented clearly.  You have nothing of significance to say and that is why you do not address my comments as presented. :--( 

You mind game distractions is for immature adults. :--(
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
 :--(
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, you have nothing of relevant significance to offer, ergo, a troll on this thread, if not also many others. :--( truth )--:
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
 :--(

OGP senses a shade of yellow to red on the ebux
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
lives starting in Africa...
Who is your favorite current African Warlord? You know, the guy you send money to when the fake charity scams run on late TV?
Fake charity scams...oh, oh, I know, I know...that guy's name is Donald Trump.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Here is a video about what has occurred https://youtu.be/dXEypZqhFTY
Prez, just because a picture is on the screen for a while, that doesn't make it a video,  usually, when it's a video,  the picture has movement in it.

If you don't believe me, Google it.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
If you don't believeme, Google it.
Nice try. I don't trust Google. I will Yandex it though. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Why are you pinging me with TDS bullshit. I don't like the guy, but I am also not the one giving him rent free space and wall to wall media coverage...
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@oromagi
  • One can't authentically claim to be a Republican anymore unless you can show that you're willing to believe some lies irregardless of fact.
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening" - Donald Trump, 2018

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell, 1984

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell, 1984
Well, you must have rejected an assload, because you haven't noticed a single lie from your party. 

Blissful sheep.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Well you must have rejected an assload, because you haven't noticed a single lie from your party. 
I don'have a party.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
You could have fooled me. Every post you make here could have come directly from MSNBC.

And you know what Orwell would have said about that....
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Wow, yandex is very nice, ty.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Sidewalker
Prez is a dummy. He works at a restaurant for minimum wage