How Christian men can find a 2nd class woman for their wife!

Author: BrotherD.Thomas

Total: 41
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas

How TRUE Christian men can find a 2nd class Christian woman for their wife!

As many long-timers of they esteemed Religion Forum knows, is that I have had 9 wives over my lifetime and counting. I have had this many wives because I was just following Jesus command in being "fruitful and multiplying" offspring to be Christian soldiers for the cause (Genesis 1:28)!
 But, in doing so, many of my wives life ambition was to just be able to "sit up" for the most part because I was in sexual union all the time with them in following Jesus' aforementioned command.

Here are the direct and inspired words of Jesus as God within the scriptures, in how the TRUE Christian man is to actually find a 2nd class Christian woman to take in marriage:

1. This was a hard one, no pun intended, but Jesus’ inspired words said if you cut off 200 foreskins of your  future father-in-law’s enemies, you would get  his daughter:   Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.”(1 Samuel 18:27)

2. Go and hide in a vineyard, citrus grove,  apple farm, etc., where there is a party, and when the woman come out to dance, GRAB ONE and take her off to be your wife:   “Go and hide in the vineyards and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife." (Judges 21:20-21)

3. Find an attractive prisoner of war, bring her home, shave her head, trim her nails, and give her new clothes, and after her mourning, then she's your wife:   "If you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.  Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife." (Deuteronomy 21:11-13)

4. Find a good looking prostitute, and just marry her, simple enough"When the LORD first began speaking to Israel through Hosea, he said to him, “Go and marry a prostitute, so that some of her children will be conceived in prostitution. (Hosea 1:2)

5. Find a man with seven daughters, and impress him by watering his flock, and then he should give you one of his daughters, praise:  "Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters; and they came to draw water and filled the troughs to water their father’s flock. Then the shepherds came and drove them away, but Moses stood up and helped them and watered their flock. When they came to Reuel their father, he said, “Why have you come back so soon today?” So they said, “An Egyptian delivered us from the hand of the shepherds, and what is more, he even drew the water for us and watered the flock.” He said to his daughters, “Where is he then? Why is it that you have left the man behind? Invite him to have something to eat.” Moses was willing to dwell with the man, and he gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses" (Hosea 2:16-21)

6.  Purchase a piece of property, and get a woman as part of the deal, can it get better than this godly notion?: "Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance." (Ruth 4:5) 

7. Have our God Jesus create a wife for you while you sleep, but this is going to cost you a rib. "The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man."  (Genesis 2:22-23)

8.  Agree to work seven years in exchange for a woman's hand in marriage, not bad of a proposition:  " Then Laban said to Jacob, “Because you are my relative, should you therefore serve me for nothing? Tell me, what shall your wages be?” Now Laban had two daughters; the name of the older was Leah, and the name of the younger was Rachel. And Leah’s eyes were weak, but Rachel was beautiful of form and face. Now Jacob loved Rachel, so he said, “I will serve you seven years for your younger daughter Rachel.” Laban said, “It is better that I give her to you than to give her to another man; stay with me.” So Jacob served seven years for Rachel and they seemed to him but a few days because of his love for her.(Genesis 29:15-20) 

9. Become the emperor of a huge nation and hold a beauty contest for a wife:   “Let the king appoint overseers in all the provinces of his kingdom that they may gather every beautiful young virgin to the citadel of Susa, to the harem, into the custody of Hegai, the king’s eunuch, who is in charge of the women; and let their cosmetics be given them. “Then let the young lady who pleases the king be queen in place of Vashti.” And the matter pleased the king, and he did accordingly." (Esther 2:3-4)

10. When you see a woman you like, go home and tell your parents to get her for you: "Then Samson went down to Timnah and saw a woman in Timnah, one of the daughters of the Philistines. So he came back and told his father and mother, “I saw a woman in Timnah, one of the daughters of the Philistines; now therefore, get her for me as a wife.” Then his father and his mother said to him, “Is there no woman among the daughters of your relatives, or among all our people, that you go to take a wife from the uncircumcised Philistines?” But Samson said to his father,Get her for me, for she looks good to me.(Judges 14:1-3) 

11. Kill any husband and take his wife as David set an example to do, praise: "One evening David got up from his bed and strolled around on the roof of the palace. And from the roof he saw a woman bathing—a very beautiful woman. So David sent and inquired about the woman, and he was told, “This is Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite.”.......... The next morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. In the letter he wrote: “Put Uriah at the front of the fiercest battle; then withdraw from him, so that he may be struck down and killed. ........... "When Uriah’s wife heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him. And when the time of mourning was over, David had her brought to his house, and she became his wife and bore him a son." (2 Samuel:2-3; 14-15; 26-27)

12. Wait for your brother to die, then take his widow:  “If brothers dwell together, and one of them dies and has no son, the wife of the dead man shall not be married outside the family to a stranger. Her husband's brother shall go in to her and take her as his wife and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her." (Deuteronomy 25:5)

13. Don't be so picky in choosing the right woman,  make up for quality with quantity:  "King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites.  They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love. He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray." (1 Kings 11:1-3) 

As all TRUE Christian men should know, is that the woman is a mere second class citizen in the eyes of Jesus within the scriptures, therefore when marrying a Christian woman, make sure she understands the following Jesus inspired passages before you tie the knot!  
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

In the passage above, when it concludes that wives are to submit themselves to their husbands, and that said husband is the head of the wife, make sure your wife understands the term "EVERYTHING" in submission to you, therefore, there are NO HEADACHES from her in not wanting sexual union with her at any given time, GET IT? 

When you and your wife go to church on Saturday or Sunday, make sure SHE KEEPS HER MOUTH SHUT and is there only to be your partner in marriage, as the Jesus inspired passage says below:

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

Furthermore, after marriage to the 2nd class Christian woman, and if applicable, remember these JESUS INSPIRED passages shown below:

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.” (Proverbs 21:9)

“A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike;” (Proverbs 27:15)

“It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.” (Proverbs 21:19)

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.” (Proverbs 25:24)

“A quarrelsome wife is as annoying as constant dripping on a rainy day. Stopping her complaints is like trying to stop the wind or trying to hold something with greased hands.” (Proverbs 27:15-16)

Since the man is the head of every wife (Ephesians 5:22-24), then remember this following image in this link and show it to your wife when ever she gets out of line, praise Jesus!  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEK7YJ6

Oh, one more thing that you have to take into account if your wife is not a virgin after marriage, is this godly scenario!

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:  Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father’s house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deut. 22:20-21)

Well, this about raps it up relative to the 2nd class woman as depicted within Jesus' inspired words within the Bible as explicitly shown in this post, and where this total information is to be used for any TRUE Christian man regarding marriage, praise Jesus!

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
BrotherD.! Long time, no see. 
How are you doing? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

Sir.Lancelot,

I am doing just fine because I am working on my soon to be 10th WIFE, praise!  As I have shown in my initial post, its hard, no pun intended, to keep my wives, where my previous 9th wife couldn't walk anymore because of me following Jesus' command in being "fruitful and multiplying" all the time (Genesis 1:28) to bring more offspring towards Christianity.
Stephen
Stephen
Well, this about raps it up relative to the 2nd class woman as depicted within Jesus' inspired words within the Bible as explicitly shown in this post, and where this total information is to be used for any TRUE Christian man regarding marriage, praise Jesus!
What a heavy burden you have had to bare Brother D.

So a  woman can be got from among prostitutes,  spoils of war, kidnap, doing a favour, part of the bargain when buying a house, kill the husband, dead brothers wife, sack full of foreskins and a few buckets of water. Well that beats wining and dining and a taxi home I must say.  

I don't know why the lord had to give all these directives and instructions? . If I was god with that mentality towards women I would have just told the men to walk up to her and say -
"you'll do , woman", a quick prayer thanking god,  and that would be that. 

There would be no excuses for  incels in those days either.. 

Although, I have to say, we call that misogyny today Brother D.  The Christians certainly made a rod for their own backs when they adopted a god they didn't understand, from a time and culture they didn't understand..

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Wait for your brother to die, then take his widow
My brother is into fatties, no can do. Plus if he was into hotties, why would I wait?

I am an ambitious guy.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
My brother is into to fatties, no can do

Close your eyes tight shut and praise the lord. Be grateful for the gift that he provided.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

OMG, I'm a Christian now like the Don !   I'm going with #4.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
Being fruitful is God's command. One that is often mentioned.

Genesis 9
Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
4 “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being.
6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
    by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
    has God made mankind.
7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Ohhh.  A troll thread. 
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherD.Thomas
My brother is into to fatties, no can do

Close your eyes tight shut and praise the lord. Be grateful for the gift that he provided.
“Rest well and dream of large women.”

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Being fruitful is God's command. One that is often mentioned.

Genesis 9
Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth.

Did "the Lord" say that to Lot and his two daughters too?

So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. genesis !9: 36

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Pious Misogynists command.

GOD's say f**k all.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Stephen

Did "the Lord" say that to Lot and his two daughters too? So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. genesis !9: 36
The daughters did actually use the excuse of multiplying to sleep with their father.

God later banned such actions.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
GOD's say f**k all
I wouldnt say that God says that. The adultery is forbidden. One woman cannot be married to two men at the same time, for example. So no, you cannot have sex with a woman who has sex with other man. Until that man dies, she is his wife.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE: "The daughters did actually use the excuse of multiplying to sleep with their father. God later banned such actions."

What the hell do you mean Jesus as God later banned INCEST?!  What part of the following Jesus inspired words don't you understand?: "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that He should change his mind.. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19) 

Therefore Bible fool, if Jesus as God allowed Lot and his two daughters to have incestual sexual relations, then even today this sexual act can be performed with Him knowing because Jesus cannot change His mind to say otherwise, understood?

YOUR CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY THAT IS EQUAL TO MISS TRADESECRETS: I wouldnt say that God says that. The adultery is forbidden. One woman cannot be married to two men at the same time, for example. So no, you cannot have sex with a woman who has sex with other man. Until that man dies, she is his wife." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9213/posts/385549

Listen up Bible fool, in committing adultery is irrelative of a woman being married to two men, you ignoramus!  Therefore, do you follow Jesus' inspired words in the following passage where you are to follow in what He said to do to the adulterous man and woman if you catch them in this ungodly act?  If not, where do you get the authority to not follow Jesus' words, and do you agree that what Jesus as God wants you to do to them is just?

"If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman MUST DIE. You must purge the evil from Israel." (Deuteronomy 22:22)

Best.Korea, after answering this post, and not RUNNING AWAY like you have done with my other posts to you, and for you to save further embarrassment, STAY OUT OF MY THREADS, UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@hey-yo

hey-yo,

YOUR CONTINUOUS TROLL RESPONSE WHERE YOU CANNOT ADDRESS THE MAIN TOPIC OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY AND HIDE FROM IT: " Ohhh.  A troll thread."

When will you ever learn that this rewarded Religion Forum is for adults, and NOT Bible inept fools like you as a child?  Take your pre-school rhetoric and just stay on the playground and play in its sandbox with your little toys, okay?

Run along now, the recess bell should be ringing shortly for you to get back into class for "finger painting" again!
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
A. My toys are medium. My dexterity is not as good as it once was. Hard to accept at first, but we have to. 

B. Finger painting is bunches of fun. My kid and I do it well. We own it.  As any dad should. 

C. My rhetoric is historically forum based. Which means its kindergarden level. I own that well because the main topic is trashy. 

Q.  How dare anyone call a woman second class. Who are you to suggest such a status? What are qualifications involved, who designates the position, and where would these women be found? What constitutes the preliminary qualifications for women to designate themselves? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
What the hell do you mean Jesus as God later banned INCEST?!
The ban on incest didnt exist until God made the ban. I am not sure what confuses you in that sentence. It is irrelevant to changing opinion, since same opinion can support both banning and allowing incest under different conditions. The same opinion being the increase of life.

Listen up Bible fool, in committing adultery is irrelative of a woman being married to two men
No. The main point in ban on adultery is that woman stays married to one man while he lives. She cannot have sex with other men and she cannot marry other men.

"If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman MUST DIE. You must purge the evil from Israel."
Yes, that would be better.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE AS USUAL: “So a  woman can be got from among prostitutes,  spoils of war, kidnap, doing a favor, part of the bargain when buying a house, kill the husband, dead brothers wife, sack full of foreskins and a few buckets of water. Well that beats wining and dining and a taxi home I must say.“

Yes, with me being married 9 times over time, and when looking for another wife to be fruitful and multiplying many offspring with, I was especially fond of Judges 21:20-21.  This is where I was hiding in a vineyard where the wine maker had a party and a band, and when the women came out to dance, I quickly rushed in and grabbed the most beautiful woman, even though she was screaming bloody murder, and took her off in my Bible Bus to the river where I was camping. Eventually I made her my wife after she finally agreed with Ephesians 5:22-24 and 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, praise!

BUT, once the ink was dry upon the marriage certificate, the women that I chose to marry started to act in the manner shown in Jesus’ inspired passages below, and therefore a divorce from said woman was in order once again.

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.” (Proverbs 21:9)

“A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike;” (Proverbs 27:15)

“It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.” (Proverbs 21:19)

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.” (Proverbs 25:24)

“A quarrelsome wife is as annoying as constant dripping on a rainy day. Stopping her complaints is like trying to stop the wind or trying to hold something with greased hands.” (Proverbs 27:15-16)
.  Ahhhhh, the great memories of the past!

Stephen, as you are aware, it is hard for a TRUE Christian like myself in the 21st century to follow ALL, and I repeat, ALL of the inspired words of Jesus within the JUDEO-Christian Bible!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Yes, with me being married 9 times over time, and when looking for another wife to be fruitful and multiplying many offspring with, I was especially fond of Judges 21:20-21.  This is where I was hiding in a vineyard where the wine maker had a party and a band, and when the women came out to dance, I quickly rushed in and grabbed the most beautiful woman, even though she was screaming bloody murder, and took her off in my Bible Bus to the river where I was camping. Eventually I made her my wife after she finally agreed with Ephesians 5:22-24 and 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, praise!

"The Lord" certainly hates women, doesn't he Brother D.

I have to wonder why it is that Christians love the "lord" and trip over themselves to tell us how loving he is knowing he hates their wives!?

I  notice the usual suspects aren't here springing to the defence of "the lord" that hates their wives. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR QUOTE IN JESUS AS GOD ALLOWING INCEST IN THE BEGINNING!: "The ban on incest didnt exist until God made the ban. I am not sure what confuses you in that sentence. It is irrelevant to changing opinion, since same opinion can support both banning and allowing incest under different conditions. The same opinion being the increase of life."

Therefore, with Jesus as God allowing incest first as YOU proposed, an example being with Lot and his two daughters (Genesis 19:30-38),  then Jesus as God "changed His mind" from allowing incest in the beginning as YOU proposed, to not allowing incest later on as YOU proposed, as this inspired by Jesus passage so states:  "Cursed be anyone who lies with his sister, whether the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen." (Deuteronomy 27:22)

Therefore, as shown in the aforementioned situation above, "Jesus as God did change His mind," and blatantly went against this inspired passage by Jesus, where He said that He doesn't change His mind: "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that He should change his mind.. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" (Numbers 23:19)

Therefore, how do you answer in Jesus as God being an outright HYPOCRITE shown in the above passage where He did change His mind in being against incest, where in the beginning, as YOU proposed, He wasn't!

Furthermore, Jesus as God is omniscient (1 John 3:20; Psalm 147:4-5; Isaiah 46:9-10), therefore He knew in the future that He would change His mind from allowing incest, to then not allowing incest, as shown in the scenario above!   Question; why did Jesus as God allow incest in the beginning since He knew beforehand in being omniscient that He was going to be against incest in the future?

EXPLAIN THE ENTIRE SITUATION ABOVE, THE MEMBERSHIP IS WATCHING AND WAITING:
Sir.Lancelot
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Best.Korea
Bring back Troll Korea.

This hashing-out will immediately get so one-sided that you massacre BrotherD.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
EXPLAIN THE ENTIRE SITUATION ABOVE, THE MEMBERSHIP IS WATCHING AND WAITING
Easy to explain, really.

If I say that I will ban something after Friday, I will ban it after Friday. There is no change in opinion if I say I didnt ban it before Friday, since I didnt say that I will ban it before Friday.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN REVEALING AND TRUTHFUL QUOTES: "The Lord" certainly hates women, doesn't he Brother D. I have to wonder why it is that Christians love the "lord" and trip over themselves to tell us how loving he is knowing he hates their wives!?

Since I am the only TRUE Christian in this Religion Forum that accepts ALL of the JUDEO-Christian Bible, I have learned that Jesus as God despises women, as explicitly shown in my initial post, therefore them being 2nd class citizens at best.  Whereas, the final nail in the coffin pertaining to women being detested, is that NO WOMEN will be in my glorious 1400 square mile heaven with its 216 feet in depth walls, praise!

YOUR QUOTE PERTAINING TO THE #1 BIBLE FOOL MISS TRADESECRET, ET AL:  " I  notice the usual suspects aren't here springing to the defence of "the lord" that hates their wives."

How can the outright Bible fools of mention defend Jesus' inspired biblical axioms showing that the 2nd class woman is outright inferior to the superior man?! Duh!    In my initial post, I have only shown a few passages of many in showing women to be contemptible in the eyes of Jesus as god!

SIDEBAR:  Here is the reason by one example of MANY of why the Book of Thomas was not included within the current Bible relating to the deplorable women's status, where this book of Thomas was also inspired by Jesus as shown! 

"Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Thomas 114).  ........   Whoops-a-Daisy! ......  LOL!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea, the king of convoluted mish-mash,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE:  "If I say that I will ban something after Friday, I will ban it after Friday. There is no change in opinion if I say I didnt ban it before Friday, since I didnt say that I will ban it before Friday."

Uh, within your child-like gobbledegook presentation you are conveniently forgetting about our serial killer Jesus of innocent babies and infants, where He is OMNISCIENT, get it Bible fool? Huh? Maybe just a "little bit?"  Therefore Jesus knew beforehand in the future that He was going to be against incest, of which your obtuse rhetoric does NOT explain, accept by RUNNING AWAY from it like you've done before to my posts in other threads!

Let me know when you feel that you have been embarrassed enough within this revealing thread pertaining to the 2nd class woman okay?  Jesus and I thank you in advance.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@hey-yo

Hey, Hey no!

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE WHERE YOU HAVEN'T READ MY INITAL POST PERTAINING TO THE 2ND CLASS WOMAN:  "How dare anyone call a woman second class. Who are you to suggest such a status? What are qualifications involved, who designates the position, and where would these women be found? What constitutes the preliminary qualifications for women to designate themselves? "

Okay, let's make this simple, get one of your children to read my initial post showing explicitly where women are 2nd class citizens relative to man being superior over them.  Subsequent to your children performing this act, then get back to me to show you once again in being as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret, okay?  You're welcome.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE THE BIBLE FOOL "HEY-YO" THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A POST EXPLICITLY SHOWING WOMEN ARE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS PERTAINING TO THE BIBLE, WILL BE ...?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Therefore Jesus knew beforehand in the future that He was going to be against incest
No. He knew that He was going to be against incest when the conditions for such decision are met. 

If I say "if it rains today, I will bring umbrella. If it doesnt rain, I wont bring umbrella."
and then I see that it doesnt rain today and I dont bring umbrella, I didnt change anything in my original decision.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Sir.Lancelot

Sir.Lancelot,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE BIBLE STUPID FOOL BEST.KOREA:  "Bring back Troll Korea. This hashing-out will immediately get so one-sided that you massacre BrotherD."

I know this will be hard for you to accept and understand, but you as a RUNAWAY to any topic at hand, because you do not have the intellect in discussing said topic in the first place, you are in fact the RUNAWAY TROLL all the time in this respect!  LOL!

At your embarrassing expense again, show us another "sideline" non response to the actual topic of this thread, ready? BEGIN: 

NEXT MEMBER LIKE "SIR.LANCELOT" THAT CANNOT ENGAGE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM IT WITH SCHOOL YARD RESPONSES, WILL BE ...?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
working on my soon to be 10th WIFE
Sure you are troll.

Incels sure do have an active imagination.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
The reality is, that marriage is a concept and anyone can have sex with anyone else if they so choose.....And they do.

And GODs never actually say anything.

Men make up what GODS say.....Always have done.