How Christian men can find a 2nd class woman for their wife!

Author: BrotherD.Thomas

Total: 41
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Woe woe, hey. Yo. Slow down. You missed the main part. In previous thread you quotes this::

JESUS IS GODFor there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” (1 Timothy 2:5) 

Now you misquote various things in the bible but do you agree that in your above quote Jesus is identified as mediator? 

You suggest n., but who are you to mediate in this? 

Who are you to suggest such a status?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
SIDEBAR:  Here is the reason by one example of MANY of why the Book of Thomas was not included within the current Bible relating to the deplorable women's status, where this book of Thomas was also inspired by Jesus as shown! 

"Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Thomas 114).  ........   Whoops-a-Daisy! ......  LOL!

I have mentioned this verse and many others from the gnostic Gospel of Thomas on this forum a few times, where Simon Peter (the lords "rock" by all accounts) has not trouble showing his contempt for Mary Magdalene and hatred of women.

And this verse contradicts both the Old and New Testament laws of god  too.

Jesus said "I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males". 

Sounds like bending the rules and making exceptions, to me.  Jesus must have been hanging out the back of Mary and those few other women followers of his. Maybe Peter "the rock" wasn't getting any.

And the usual suspects run a mile from it.

n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Is clubbing a woman and dragging her to your cave like a caveman a God approved method of picking up women?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@n8nrgim

n8nrgim,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE JESUS' CREATION WASN'T CREATED YET: "Is clubbing a woman and dragging her to your cave like a caveman a God approved method of picking up women?" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9213/posts/385631

Hmmmm, since Jesus as God created man and woman in the contradicting Genesis creation narratives, AND the entire universe approximately 6000 years ago as the Bible shows us, whereas the cave man and 2nd class woman went further back into time at about 40,000 years, we can only assume that since there is only one god of creation named Jesus, then He forgot about creating man and woman in the Stone Age further back into time!  Whoops-a-daisy!  

Notwithstanding, Jesus REALLY forgot that He created dinosaurs 66 MILLION YEARS AGO as well. Maybe Jesus as God in heaven since He has existed at all times, and where He created EVERYTHING to begin with, had a "Senior Moment" and forgot all about His previous Stone Age Cavemen and Dinosaur creations upon earth!

"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him." (Colossians 1:16) On a side note to this passage, why would Jesus create dinosaurs for Him as the passage denotes?

Thanks for bringing this topic to the forefront, of which will be my first question to Jesus when I pass the Pearly Gates to our glorious 1400 square mile heaven upon my earthly demise, praise!

To somewhat answer your question, in my initial post at #11, if Jesus allowed David to murder Uriah to get his beautiful wife, then I don't see a problem in clubbing the 2nd class woman in bringing her to your "Man Cave" for frolic and fun!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea, the king of convoluted fish-mash,

YOUR QUOTE WHERE YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!:  "No. He knew that He was going to be against incest when the conditions for such decision are met."

Huh? HELLO, anybody home today, obviously NOT!  You admit that Jesus is omniscient and knew He was going to be against incest, irrelative too when the conditions were met in the first place, YOU BIBLE DOOFUS! LOL!

OMNISCIENT: “having infinite awareness, understanding, and insight, possessed of universal or complete knowledge as in the omniscient God

JESUS AS GOD BEING OMNISCIENT IN THE FOLLOWING PASSAGES: 

“in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.” (1 John 3:20)

If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.” (1 John 3:19)

“He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.” (Psalm 147:4-5)

“Remember the former things long past,  For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure,” (Isaiah 46:9-10)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE THE BIBLE IGNORANT “BEST.KOREA” THAT DOESN’T UNDERSTAND JESUS’ MO OF BEING OMNISCIENT, WILL BE …?

Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
irrelative too when the conditions were met in the first place
No. The conditions have to be met, even when someone has all the knowledge. If I say it will happen on Friday, the condition "Friday" is obviously not met before Friday.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherD.Thomas
I invite you both to be judges in Weaver’s Tournament. 
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Brother D Thomas is really becoming more like Big Brother from 1984. Except that he is religious and he can't at all control what we think. If he could, I am not sure which one would be the larger disaster.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN IGNORANT QUOTE RELATIVE TO JESUS AS GOD BEING OMNISCIENT!: "No. The conditions have to be met, even when someone has all the knowledge. If I say it will happen on Friday, the condition "Friday" is obviously not met before Friday."

WRONG, you blatant Bible Ignorant and Stupid fool!!!!

Jesus being OMNISCIENT knew beforehand BEFORE any conditions had to be met in Him being against incest, you third world country buffoon!!!!

Your stupidity has no bounds, therefore Jesus and I are DONE WITH YOU where you'll pay upon Judgment Day for sure!

Referencing Matthew 4:10, BE GONE SATAN!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Intelligence_06

Intelligence_06,,

ADDRESSING YOUR "CANDY-ASSED WIMPY" QUOTE:  "Brother D Thomas is really becoming more like Big Brother from 1984. Except that he is religious and he can't at all control what we think."

BUT, I can control in how one thinks in being blatantly BIBLE STUPID! 

22 days later

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As shown below, here is my 30 DAY UPDATE on having to biblically correct this forum's #1 Bible Stupid fool Miss Tradesecret, where she could NOT defend herself in being so Bible dumb, but only to run away from this FACT and hide!  As you can see, Jesus' bible inspired passages and I had a busy month at Miss Tradesecret's embarrassing expense in me easily schooling her Bible ineptness, where we can only assume that the following month will be as busy in correcting her Bible Stupidisms®️ once again in front of the membership.

Furthermore, this doesn't even include you having to correct  Miss Tradesecret's Bible Buffoonery®️ in the last 30 days, which is probably equal to my links shown below, but yet Miss Tradesecret stays upon this Religion Forum to continue to be the #1 Bible Stupid fool that she is.  I am sure that Jesus is not smiling in her behalf in making a mockery of His Bible with only her weak opinions, and with no bible citations to support said opinions!

IS THERE ANY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT IS EQUALLY BIBLE STUPID AS SHE IS, AND THAT WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND TAKE HER STATUS WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM AS BEING THE #1 BIBLE STUPID FOOL AWAY FROM HER?