The Greatest Man Who Ever Walked On Earth

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 39
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
So we can get a team out to you guys  by monday of next .
At anytime  between 9 am and 1pm.   

They will set up 6 HD cameras. 

You promised me  i can have six camera's in and around the clubhouse 
Lets gets this in writing. 
6 cameras to be  placeed  in places of our agreed in and or around  the then here residential th8ngy ma what. 

No but seriously.  
There may infact be  a certain member  or maybe even two. 
No there wouldn't be two in a group of good guys like yours, 
Buttttt
A small group.can in fact , sometimes not fuck8ng always i have to say now . 
contain a Horrible person we will call them and sort out later 
Right. . 
There could be ,  soooo

All The other members, the ones that are  not involved. And   Not knowing .  , Are they ummm " affected " in anyway by this. 
Nowwwww
What about if  2 members of a congra where ruthkess horrible guys. 
All the way to 1 member more then half .  

What i am getting to is. 
Surely one bad apple wouldn't gather no moss in a glass house, by then in fact saving nine.  
It wouldn't hey. 

Trade . 
Thanks for playing along , i promise i never mean bad .   
We will See you Monday for the cameras install.  
Then we will see you alllllll the time aftef.  
Good day 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Miss Tradesecret is 12 years old to date because of her birthdate in her biography and goes against the COC rules of this forum: 

Miss Tradesecret’s gender is a female, therefore she is not to usurp the authority over the man, but to remain QUIET within this forum and in church (1 Timothy 2:12)

MISS TRADESECRET BEING BLIND TO BIBLICAL NARRATIVES AS SHOWN WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM AD INFINITUM, AND THEREFORE IN LEADING THE BLIND OF HER CHURCH:  “Then we spend an hour studying a bible book. At the moment in the 2 at the manse - we are looking at Ephesians and Job. Then we spend half an hour praying for each other.”

Who wouldn’t want to have to pray for each other after this meeting, especially the men praying for the 2nd class woman after reading the Ephesians passage below?
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.” (Ephesians 5:22-25)

Then I can see Miss Tradesecret’s blind pseudo-christians praying that  this passage in the book of Job is actually wrong in saying that the earth is FLAT because of its 4 -corners!
"Under the whole heaven he lets it go, and his lightning to the corners of the earth." (Job 37:3)

MISS TRADESECRET’S QUOTE GOING AGAINST JESUS’ WORDS REGARDING WOMEN IN A CHURCH SETTING:  “Throughout the week,  there is a Craft Group. Ladies get together for a couple of hours and make quilts to give to people in Refuges and other organizations such as hospitals.”

What part of the following Jesus inspired passage that Miss Tradesecret doesn’t understand relating to woman in a church setting where they are to STFU!
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

MISS TRADESECRET SLAPPING JESUS IN THE FACE AGAIN BY NOT PERFORMING WHAT HE SAYS TO DO “We don't do healing services. We don't have prophecy meetings.  We don't do exorcisms.”

1. Miss Tradesecret doesn’t allow Healing Services?  Jesus’ direct and inspired words says she is WRONG! 
If any of you are sick, they should call for the elders of the church, and the elders should pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord. Prayer that comes from faith will heal the sick, for the Lord will restore them to health. And if they have sinned, they will be forgiven.” (James 5:14-15)

2. Miss Tradesecret doesn’t allow Prophecy Meetings?  Jesus’ direct and inspired words says she is WRONG!
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” (Hebrews 10:24-25)

3. Miss Tradesecret doesn’t allow Exorcisms?  Jesus’ direct and inspired words says she is WRONG!
For he was saying to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” (Mark 5:8)
But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.” (Luke 11:20)

MISS TRADESECRET ONCE AGAIN GOING AGAINST JESUS’ TRUE TEACHINGS:  “We do have a preaching group. Several young men and ladies to learn how to preach.”

Miss Tradesecret with herself being a lady, and other lady’s as shown in her misguided preaching group, ARE NOT TO PREACH BECAUSE OF THEIR 2ND CLASS FEMALE GENDER as Jesus' inspired words so state shown below!!!

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness.” (1 Timothy 2:11)
"I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

MISS TRADESECRET ACTUALLY FOLLOWING JESUS’ TRUE WORDS WITHIN THE BIBLE: “Apart from that - I disciple several men throughout the week.”

Good 12 year old girl Miss Tradesecret is FINALLY following Jesus’ inspired words by only discipling MEN over the 2nd class woman, as biblically shown below:
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Stephen, can you see Miss Tradesecrets "Presby" church followers actually reading her misguided notions that we present to this Bible fool within this Religion Forum all the time?  They would be thinking; “WTF, we have been duped by this forum’s #1 Bible stupid woman fool named Miss Tradesecret!”

But, Miss Tradesecret does provide this forum with some of the best comedy routines in being so Bible Stupid!  LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Tradesecrete wrote. 

@Deb-8-a-bull
LOL @ you.  

By the way, there are probably about 40 people who wrote the bible. Over a period of about 4000 years.  And it wasn't English.   It was Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.  

Not even any Latin in its original pieces.  And it wasn't dictation from God, perhaps a little bit here and there - like the 10 commandments. But mostly - predominantly, it was sinful humans carried along by the Spirit of God.  Using their flaws and their weaknesses and their bigotry and their baggage.  

Deb. You are engaging with a contradictory clown, that masquerades as a highly educated man of god; a Pastor AND a Chaplain..

Tradesecret wrote:
Well,I for one, do not believe that the bible is ambiguous at all. It is clear. Crystal clear in fact.

Tradesecret wrote: you require the bible to be vague. But the fact is most of it is pretty easy to understand and interpret.

The Reverend Tradesecret will, on the one hand admit that the Bible contains flaws ( man made)  while on the other will tell you how perfect and flawless it is.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Miss Tradesecret’s gender is a female, therefore she is not to usurp the authority over the man, but to remain QUIET within this forum and in church (1 Timothy 2:12)

Tradesecret wrote:  At the moment in the 2 at the manse - we are looking at Ephesians.................#26

Ephesians 5:3 New International Version 

"But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people".

What was it s/he said about her/his own sexual deviance and sexual experimentation, Brother D.? 

Tradesecret wrote: I used various substances and I experimented sexually in a variety of ways.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Miss Tradesecret is 12 years old to date because of her birthdate in her biography, and goes against the COC rules of this forum because you have to be 13 to be able to post here: 

Miss Tradesecret’s gender is a female as shown in her biography, therefore she is not to usurp the authority over the man, but to remain QUIET within this forum and in church (1 Timothy 2:12).

Yes, we know that Miss Tradesecret is an outright Christian HYPOCRITE over the years of her having the nerve to post within this notable Religion Forum, where Jesus and I say that she has no business in being here in the first place, other than to make herself the continued Biblical fool!

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING MISS TRADESECRET BEING EXPLICITLY UNGODLY AND NOT A CHRISTIAN: "What was it s/he said about her/his own sexual deviance and sexual experimentation, Brother D.?  Tradesecret wrote: I used various substances and I experimented sexually in a variety of ways. #50"

MISS TRADESECRET’S SEXUAL DEVIANCY:

The irony of Miss Tradesecrets disgusting sexual deviancy is that she thinks she is going to be saved by Jesus anyway as the Forgiveness Doctrine stipulates (Romans 10:13), BUT, she has forgotten about this Jesus inspired passage shown below where when she continued with her ungodly sex acts with her own family members, as shown in the top link of the two, she will NOT BE SAVED by Jesus anymore:

"For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins," (Hebrews 10:26)

Therefore, Miss Tradesecret upon her demise can look forward to the burning sulfur lakes of Hell for being a continued sexual deviant“Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,” (1 Corinthians 6:9)
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

Uh, did you find your "Big Boy Pants" to address my post to you shown in the link below?

I have been awaiting for your timely response, where at this time, you are like Miss Tradesecret in RUNNING AWAY from Jesus' inspired godly words! You don't want to be known as a RUNAWAY like her, do you?  Naw, I didn't think so.

WAITING!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

As it is explicitly shown in this thread alone, the Bible fool Best.Korea cannot address my godly posts to him!  Therefore, has anyone seen this Bible stupid fool Best.Korea run past their house of late in running away from his own thread herein? LOL!

We can only assume that Best.Korea forgot that this is a "Religion Discussion Forum" and NOT, a "Runaway from Religion Discussion Forum!"

An embarrassing image of Best.Korea running away from my Biblical axioms as usual: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEKJC19

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Tradesecret wrote:  At the moment in the 2 at the manse - we are looking at Ephesians.................#26

Ephesians 5:3 New International Version 

"But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people".

What was it s/he said about her/his own sexual deviance and sexual experimentation, Brother D.? 

Tradesecret wrote: I used various substances and I experimented sexually in a variety of ways.

I wonder  if Brother D. , that while the Reverend Tradesecret and his bible discussion group are studying Ephesians if he happens to confess any of his own depraved sexual immorality, such as he does here ?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE ON MISS TRADESECRETS BLASPHEMOUS SEXUAL IMMORALITY WITH HER FAMILY MEMBERS: "I wonder  if Brother D. , that while the Reverend Tradesecret and his bible discussion group are studying Ephesians if he happens to confess any of his own depraved sexual immorality, such as he does here ?"

Miss Tradesecret "repent" because of having despicable sex acts with the same sex, and with family members as shown in the revealing links below? Surly you jest, because she would be out of a job in outright misleading her congregation that are as Bible stupid as she is for the obvious reasons! LOL!  

Miss Tradesecret ADMITS she is a sexual deviant!
Miss Tradesecret ADMITS in having ungodly sex with the same gender!

ONCE AGAIN, when she continued to have depravity sex, she knew that it was going against Jesus' doctrine, therefore as usual, then again her Bible dumbness didn't allow her to understand that she will NEVER be forgiven of these ungodly sex acts as Jesus' inspired words state below:  

"For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins," (Hebrews 10:26)

MIss Tradesecret's outright hypocritical presence within this esteemed Religion Forum is an embarrassment to other pseudo-christians, whereas her Judgment will come upon her demise from planet earth to the sulfur lakes of HELL, praise Jesus' revenge!:

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)"