Discussion over infant baptism v other forms of baptism

Author: Tradesecret

Total: 92
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE EXPLICITLY SHOWING THAT YOU ARE IN FACT MAKING HER CONTINUOUSLY NERVOUS BECAUSE OF HER OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY THAT YOU HAVE TO CORRECT ALL THE TIME: "Yes, Brother and Stephen are obsessed with me.  I see that as a compliment. They dislike me.  They speak about me every day.  I wonder whether they secretly worship me.  I think Brother prays to me. He shouldn't. But since I am on his lips constantly, it does worry me.  And Stephen. WOW! Everytime someone NEW comes on the scene like David - Stephen immediately thinks that is me.  He can't live without me.  He worries about me. I think he dreams about me. Gee, I hate that I have got so much under his skin.   Perhaps that is the Holy Spirit but maybe it's something else.  And Stephen hates - yes loathes the idea that I am a lawyer, a reverend and a chaplain.  It's bogus, isn't it? But for someone born in '54 or '55, I suppose that makes sense.   Imagine someone with "smarts" being religious. How dare they?"

We've seen this before many times over the years, where poor pseudo-christian Miss Tradesecret has to reach out for straws that are not even there to begin with, to grab, where when we make her the CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL, she has to come up with yet another storyline excuse like she has done shown above.  Her stories and excuses will never end subsequent to her being made the Bible fool that she truly is.

YOUR QUOTE IN THE UNTHINKABLE THAT MISS TRADESECRET IN NOW HAVING A BOOK OUT?:  " FK ME !  he's a published author now, too. 🤣"

Conversely, we should have a book out relative to Miss Tradesecret's book in once again correcting either her Bible Stupidity in said book, or in another area that her book may have be written, whereas it is our duty to set the record straight, especially to her equally bible dumb congregation for obvious reasons of her being at the pulpit spreading LIES!  LOL!

YOUR QUOTE IN ONCE AGAIN SHOWING THAT MISS TRADESECRET'S BIBLE DUMBNESS IS EASILY OWNED BY YOU AND ME:  "The Reverend Clown must have forgotten that it was he that blocked me! ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Yes, Miss Tradesecret had to block the both of us because she at least has a lame little girl excuse not to even try to refute our superior biblical knowledge over her pre-school knowledge of same.  As I am sure you would agree, there are times when I read her posts and wonder, how in the hell can any pseudo-christian like Miss Tradesecret be so GOD DAMNED BIBLE STUPID?!  I sometimes wonder if she is actually being Bible Stupid on purpose, to once again be recognized  as the #1 Bible fool upon this prestigious Religion Forum!

BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As shown below, here is my 30 DAY UPDATE on having to biblically correct this forum's #1 Bible Stupid fool Miss Tradesecret, where she could NOT defend herself in being so Bible dumb, but only to run away from this FACT and hide!  As you can see, Jesus' bible inspired passages and I had a busy month at Miss Tradesecret's embarrassing expense in me easily schooling her Bible ineptness, where we can only assume that the following month will be as busy in correcting her Bible Stupidisms®️ once again in front of the membership.

Furthermore, this doesn't even include you having to correct  Miss Tradesecret's Bible Buffoonery®️ in the last 30 days, which is probably equal to my links shown below, but yet Miss Tradesecret stays upon this Religion Forum to continue to be the #1 Bible Stupid fool that she is.  I am sure that Jesus is not smiling in her behalf in making a mockery of His Bible with only her weak opinions, and with no bible citations to support said opinions!

IS THERE ANY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT IS EQUALLY BIBLE STUPID AS SHE IS, AND THAT WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND TAKE HER STATUS WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM AS BEING THE #1 BIBLE STUPID FOOL AWAY FROM HER?