Is the God of the Bible "good" or "wicked"?

Author: DavidAZ

Total: 216
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@DavidAZ
As a general rule of principle, I would say that the God of the Bible is not wicked. 

On the other hand, I would suggest that anyone who is wicked is tainted in any such representations they make. Hence Stephen is biased in his views. And could not make an objective statement. 
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ

Stephen is biased in his views. And could not make an objective statement. 

DavidAZ aka  Tradesecret it would be interesting for you to show us the justification for the pointless  and wicked killing that I raised here in response to -;

DavidAZ  wrote
DavidAZ  wrote:
The God of the old testament has always been considered good or righteous.  He helps people when they cry out to him, he delivers his people in dire situations and even cares for a old widow woman during a drought.  God can also be severe such as during Noah's flood, the judgement of the Egyptians in the Exodus and the punishment of the Judah and Israel in their exile.  Even though God has been rough and severe, he always will bend an ear to those who call on them.  He does care for his own but he will not tolerate insolence against his ways.  God always gives the best to his peoplebut will be upset if it is not appreciated.  He does command people to fear him, which is not an unusual position to be in when you are in authority.  There are people in his plan that were "used" for his good that would seem that he doesn't care or regard the feelings of others just so He can get his way, but most do not recognize the lessons he is trying to teach or the training he is giving.  There are times he executes judgement on others that may seem "wicked", but we don't know their whole story and sometimes why God had the judgement drawn.
Stephen wrote: "His people" and "his own". That will be his Holy chosen and treasured people ; Hebrew /Israelites? 

“For you [Israel] are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” Deuteronomy 7:6 and Deuteronomy 14:2
"declares the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.” Jeremiah 31:14.

Please do not waste your own or my time accusing me of "cherry picking" or having a "skewed position". These are direct quotes from god himself as written in the bible. They mean only one thing in any language;   God had  chosen a group of people and called them, his own, special, holy and "treasured possession".

Your god hated foreigners didn't he? That would be anyone that he didn't choose.  Indeed your god hated anything that was foreign, as in the case of Arron's two son's murdered on the spot, no if's or but's because they used the wrong type ( foreign) of fire. Leviticus 10:1-3.  I will admit the story on the face is as wicked as it is strange. As is the wicked but strange story of  Uzzah.

So when you are ready DavidAZ aka  Tradesecret maybe you'd like to give an acceptable, rational and justifiable reason for these wicked acts of god? 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath," 

Another point where I have just learned to accept that my serial killer Jesus of the innocents is "WICKED" is the following biblical examples where Jesus, as God, and who inspired the writings of the Bible, says with specificity that parents are to BEAT their children with a rod if they obviously get out of line with Christian principles as shown below:

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." (Proverbs.22:15) 

Therefore, performing judgment upon our offspring as brutally shown above in the name of Jesus, the end result is the FACT that it is logically "WICKED" by Jesus in wanting us to BEAT our offspring that have sinned in the first place, where He alone could have forgiven them of sin in the first place!  “To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” (Acts 10:43)

Lest you forget, you still have not addressed this post to you from me shown in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9125/posts/382703

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of; "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath," 

Another area of Jesus, as God, and who inspired ALL of the Bibles' writings, is when he proffered that a Christian can sell his daughter into slavery which is outright "WICKED" to say the least, let alone to your poor daughter where she thought her parents loved her!

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do.” (Exodus 21:7)

Don't even try to promote that this passage is in the Old Testament, and therefore is null and void! If you "try" to do this ungodly act, I will Bible Slap you Silly®️ in return in front of the membership, do you understand Bible fool?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of; "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath," 

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death."  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

Jesus, as God, states explicitly that the parents of their offspring that curse them, are to be put to death, which is blatantly "WICKED" in the terms definition!

Granted, when the Christian does have to murder their offspring that curse them, they are still forgiven by Jesus as the passage  below so states:
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:9)

What I have always loved about Jesus' "Forgiveness Doctrine," is the FACT that there is no incentive NOT TO SIN if you are always forgiven!   DavidAZ, do you agree?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of; "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath," 

JESUS STATED AS GOD SAID: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26)

In trying to teach our children that they should hate their mother and I to become a true follower of Jesus the Christ, was the most hardest proposition to teach them where it was "WICKED" of Jesus promoting such a proposition in the first place!  This is because our kids kept saying; "But, mom and dad, we really love you and we say it all the time in our respect to you!"  Then I, as the man of the household, and to tell our children to "STOP THIS INSTANCE in loving us now" because none other than the God of the universe says you are NOT TO LOVE your parents, understood?

WICKED: morally very bad, evil, sinful

DavidAZ, when Jesus states that we are to HATE our children, do you still give them Christmas and birthday presents, that in essence, shows that we love them, and therefore going against Jesus' doctrine to hate them?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of; "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath," 

JESUS AS GOD SAID:  "A man also or woman that hath a afamiliar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them."

In our town, is an old woman named "Mary the Soothsayer" that tells fortunes, where she reads the  palms of you hands.  She is very poor, and we know that her fortune telling is a ruse, but we help her out by having it done so help support her.  Therefore, it is "WICKED" for our ever loving and forgiving God Jesus to say that we have to murder her because she is a Fortune Teller, whereas, can't Jesus just forgive her per His forgiveness doctrine in the first place?! DavidAZ, what do you think upon the situation?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

JESUS AS GOD SAID:   “If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery." (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

Relative to the passage above, obviously today, Jesus, as God, wants Christians to put to death His creation that went to supplicate to the Jews God, and to the Muslim's God named Allah, which is "WICKED" to say the least!  This is because, at times Christians possibly have friends of the Jewish and Muslim faith, although they do not follow Jesus' teachings, nonetheless, they are still friends personally, and at work.  DavidAZ, do you agree with Jesus that we are to murder these people because they are not Christians? 

Heads up, I dare you to state that the passage above is in the Old Testament, therefore it does not have to be followed! Hang on to your underwear if you "try" to promote this ungodly action, understood Bible fool?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13) 

Where I work, we have 3 gay known men that work there as well, therefore, is Jesus, as God, "WICKED" when He tells Christians that they are to murder gay men, where their blood shall be upon them in the aftermath, alluding to the fact of using a knife or a sharp object to murder them?  David, in the same situation, could you follow through in murdering any gay man?  If not, where do you get the authority NOT to murder the gay man and going directly against Jesus' doctrine????!

Go ahead, bring up the ruse of saying this doctrine by Jesus is in the Old Testament, I dare you!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul,  but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

As you and I are aware, the God of Israel is Jesus the Christ!  Therefore, I have ungodly friends that are Hell Bound Atheists, and when Jesus as God says that Christians are to murder them because they do not seek out Jesus, then He is "WICKED" in wanting us to murder Atheists, or any other faction that do not accept the Christian faith!

WICKED: morally very bad, evil, sinful

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

I have given you 8 posts for you to address in relation to Jesus, as God, being "WICKED" which is the topic of your thread.  The membership and I expect each post to be discussed by you, and if not, then you show us that you are nothing but a pseudo-christian at best, in running away and HIDING from Jesus' direct words in said posts!

Are you going to be like your equal Bible Stupid Miss Tradesecret, where if known the truth, you can't help to be her, and RUN AWAY from said 8 posts to you, or are you going to at least "try" to address them with your Devil Speak in going against them?

DavidAZ, get yourself in gear because I have a "plethora" of MANY other passages that Jesus' words and I will bring forth in the same vein of Jesus, as God, was "WICKED" to say the least, understood Bible fool?  Yeah, you do.

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D,

LOL! Bring it on.

This could be fun!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING YOU TO BE BLIND OR SCARED: "LOL! Bring it on. This could be fun!"

Uh, I did "bring it on" at your expense with the 8 posts to you to begin with shown above!  What happened little pseudo-christian boy, to SCARED to address them Miss Tradesecret, whoopsie again, I mean David AZ at this time?  Get to work and DO NOT RUN away from all 8 posts showing Jesus as our serial killer God of the innocents, where He was "WICKED!" 

For  comedy relief, have YouFound_Lxam help you in this endeavor to make us laugh even more than we do with your Devil speak posts, okay?  Therefore, you could turn your thread into a Saturday Night Live comedy fest! LOL!

BEGIN:
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@DavidAZ
@ BrotherD.Thomas : LOL! Bring it on.

This could be fun!

That's the problem with narcissists with  a personality disorder like Tradsecret. They just cannot help show their true colours, Brother D.

BrotherD.Thomas wrote: Uh, I did "bring it on" .

So did I Brother D. Here>>

And after telling me that he " appreciate my time". Here>>

DavidAZ aka Tradesecret got cold feet saying:

I do not   wish to hold "some childish banter back and forth".

And now he's saying "bring it on"!!

TraumaTango
TraumaTango
-->
@Best.Korea
On the contract, I, Myself am a hardcore LaVeyan Satanist and a staunch Nationalist Capitalist Constitutional Conservative Citizen of the USA. I absolutely acknowledge that the Judeo-Christian ethos of the unique and individual Spark of Divinity inherent in every single conceived human being, high born or low, is equal and accountable to himself, firstly - his conscience and morality - then the Higher Power (Jesus/God/Holy Ghost)...secularly, the State.

That belief in the equality of value inherent in every soul and that one's personal choices are reflected upon that (sin/honor, etc.) and that whether serf or king your are equal, Spiritually evolved into the Manga Carta thereunto the Declaration of Independence and the beautiful Constitution.

The Constitution, under Christian led Enlightenment Scientific Methodology, protected freedoms of expression/speech/association/arms (etc.) heretofore never before guaranteed. And guaranteed not to be taken or violated without Constitutional adjudication.

This led to the disolution of spiritual based religions and led to atheistic Buddhism on the Left and us, the ultimate outcasts. The gothy atheistic, social darwinistic, anti-Racist, anti-communist, gay friendly (but not promoting) and finally self-taught, widley read LaVeyan Satanists to be the ironic friends and allies of fundamentalist Southern Baptists, Protestant Lurherans, Hardcore trade Catholics, etc. (all with some caution because there are insane zealots in every path and Christians did murder hundreds of thousands of their own kind, unjustly, under the rule of the Holy Roman Empire...btw, I feel the Crusades were a justified and logical reaction to the onslaught of imperial Islam and the murderous tortures they enacted to terrorize their conquered populace into conversion...convert or watch your children buried alive up to their necks and have honey poured on their faces and let ants devour them and then being buried yourself alive thereafter...)

Anyway, I've read every book the Church of Satan recommends, amongst so so many lol, as well as other Left-Hand Path and Occult authors and thinkers and founders such as Flowers and Aquino, quite extensively, and obsessively...and political books and authors from Addams and Hamilton to Engels and Kensey, Marz to Friedman.

I am without a doubt, and with confident defiance and a firm and steady upper lip, with eyes holding unabashedly assertive contact a hardcore LaVeyan Satanist and a staunch Nationalist Capitalist Constitutional Conservative Citizen of the USA and I will fight and perhaps die to preserve the Union I grew to adulthood in and could still be...and I'll also live to see that as I believe that the USA's specifically and perfectly worded Constitution idlf upheld and advanced will lead the human species into the colonization of the cosmos...I wonder what the anti-colonialist Left actually would say about settling other planets...like, sure if their unpopulated and unknowingly claimed therefore unclaimed they'd be fine I think (extinction rebellion cats I dunno) but what if it's already inhabited?
Low intelligence species would probably be good to them but modern Homosapien-esque, humanoids (whatever - sentient smart aliens, but say stone-age technologies?) Then perhaps no...but then what if this is a last resort planet with the last remnants of humanity and supplies are gonna run out then and if no planet then human extinction...what then?
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@DavidAZ
I wouldn't worry too much about accounts that are clearly not arguing in good faith.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

How embarrassing AGAIN for Miss Tradesecret to bring another moniker into this respected Religion Forum, that is against the COC rules to begin with, HELLO moderators! 

Yes, our posts relating to the #1 Bible fool of this forum, Miss Tradesecret, were to much for her to handle, therefore since she banned us from discussion, and therefore could not "try" to respond to us, she had to make another moniker and use the name DavidAZ to "try" and combat us making her the continued Bible fool!  

The irony is, look at her DavidAZ double moniker, where her double is RUNNING AWAY from my 8 posts showing my Jesus, as God, as "WICKED" as could be, where I have many more biblical examples to bring forth at Miss Tradesecret/DavidAZ's expense, but at this time, "they" are in HIDING scared to death!  

In prayer with Jesus last night, He to was laughing at Miss Tradesecret's ruse, where He said that He most certainly has plans for her upon her demise because she is an "ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT," and a lying pseudo-christian, praise Jesus' revenge!  “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

LOOK!  DavidAZ (Miss Tradesecret) was on line to this forum "1 hour ago" at 9.34.57 AM today on April 4th, as shown at the top, and  at the bottom of this image!

Therefore, I should be getting a pathetic non-biblical response from "them" to my 8 posts in question in this thread, where again I will Bible Slap "them" Silly®️!

I have a "plethora" of other Bible material in showing that my serial killer Jesus was outright "WICKED" that "they" are going to have to address as well, that is, if "they" come out of hiding and show themselves again!  LOL!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@DavidAZ
The God of the Bible is good.  He is not wicked.  He is holy. 
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Tradesecret
I agree!  God will determine what is good and wicked, so therefore, whatever God states is good, then it is good. Just because we don't like or agree with his decisions doesn't mean it is considered wicked.

The dialogue above is interesting because I would never think that people would be so bold as to call God wicked, but this actually lines up with the book of Revelation where after the judgement from God is poured out, people will not repent but will curse God for being evil.  There will be actual proof that God exists by this time and instead of trying to get on his good side and repenting, they will stand up and demand Him to stop his "wicked behavior".  Then all will actually try to fight him later on during Armageddon!  This proves to me that people really do believe there is a God, but would rather fight against Him rather than serve Him.  

Such insolence of mankind to think that we can fight against God.  It really is comical.  The real amazing thing about this all is the long-suffering God allows so people like this to come to repentance, hopefully seeing how goofy their thinking has been.

Probably a different subject, but the prophecy in the Bible is all lining up now and the world is ready for a "book of Revelation" showdown.  It will be interesting to see all this play out.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of; "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, literally RUNS AWAY from biblical axioms because he is to SCARED to try and address them,

MODERATORS, WE HAVE ANOTHER CLEAN UP IN ISLE 666 BECAUSE "DAVIDAZ" HAS SOILED HIS PANTS AGAIN FROM BEING TO SCARED TO ADDRESS MY 8 POSTS TO HIM SHOWN WITHIN HIS OWN THREAD!

What happened DavidAZ, you told me to "bring it on" AFTER I already did in relation to showing that our God Jesus is a "WICKED SOB!"

Therefore, you are running away from the 9 posts that I directed to your Bible stupidity, and you remain in hiding just like Miss Tradesecret always does at her embarrassing expense!  Here, let me refresh your memory, the "bring it on posts" in question that you are sheepishly running away from in your own thread are listed below:

Now, if you are that SCARED in front of the membership to at least "try" and address the posts above that relate to the topic of your thread, in being, Jesus as God is absolutely  "WICKED," then why do you remain upon this respected Religion Forum in making a pseudo-christian fool of yourself? 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As the membership can readily see, we have DavidAZ running away from the topic of his thread by not addressing my 9 posts to him in outright showing my God Jesus as a "WICKED SOB" that I have had to accept over time.

Isn't it funny that DavidAZ is as SCARED as Miss Tradesecret always is, where she to cannot address disturbing biblical passages, other than to runaway and go into hiding from them.  Why do they remain within this notable Religion Forum making themselves pseudo-christian fools, and in giving the faith of Christianity a bad name by being scaredy-cats and so Bible Stupid?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Isn't it funny that DavidAZ is as SCARED as Miss Tradesecret always is.

As I have already commented Brother, the Reverend Tradesecret posing as "new member" DavidAZ  has been reduced to responding and talking to himself now. #140  Its the only attention he can get.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@DavidAZ
I agree!  God will determine what is good and wicked, so therefore, whatever God states is good, then it is good. Just because we don't like or agree with his decisions doesn't mean it is considered wicked.

Yes. God is above the law. He determines these things. Not us. Our disagreement to the laws of the land don't invalidate them objectively, even if we think they are subjective. 

The dialogue above is interesting because I would never think that people would be so bold as to call God wicked, but this actually lines up with the book of Revelation where after the judgement from God is poured out, people will not repent but will curse God for being evil.  There will be actual proof that God exists by this time and instead of trying to get on his good side and repenting, they will stand up and demand Him to stop his "wicked behavior".  Then all will actually try to fight him later on during Armageddon!  This proves to me that people really do believe there is a God, but would rather fight against Him rather than serve Him.  
Anyone who doesn't like what God does is going to call it wicked. People have been cursing God since the day dot. I think there is proof God exists now. Otherwise, Romans 1:18-20 makes no sense.  Evil people hold down the truth of God, rather than admitting it to themselves.  It's the only way they can live and sleep at night. I also agree that as the world progresses that the divide between the church and the rest of the world will continue to grow.  Yet I am an optimist.  

Such insolence of mankind to think that we can fight against God.  It really is comical.  The real amazing thing about this all is the long-suffering God allows so people like this to come to repentance, hopefully seeing how goofy their thinking has been.
Yes, Psalm 2 reveals the true picture. 

Probably a different subject, but the prophecy in the Bible is all lining up now and the world is ready for a "book of Revelation" showdown.  It will be interesting to see all this play out.
Yeah, probably going to disagree with you there.  I hold to the view that most of Revelation is dealing with the destruction of Jerusalem.  Not to the future for us. 
I am what is called a "partial preterist". Not to be confused with a preterist as our friend  PGA.20 is.   He takes what I call an extreme (and incorrect imho) view on the end of the world. I might be wrong, and you can certainly ask him (he's quite articulate really).  I think he believes that the second coming has already happened. And that Jesus is not going to physically return.   He makes some solid arguments.  And is worthy of listening to. 

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Tradesecret
As the alter ego of Tradesecret, I would like to ask myself if a partial preterist does believe in a second coming and the destruction of the present world and of evil forever.  I have heard of Preterist doctrines but not not partial.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ
As the alter ego of Tradesecret I would like to ask myself..............

All irrelevant to the thread that you created but now wish divert to avoid  questions pertinent to the OP and that you have continued to avoid answering.

But I am sure  that you will be along shortly to answer yourself.

You are kidding no one Tradesecret now posting  as "new member" DavidAZ.
 You are a fkn joke if not an utter laughing stock.🤣🤣🤣

DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherD.Thomas
Just because I don't answer in your time, does not mean that I am running away. 

BEAT our offspring
Spankings or discipline is appropriate, otherwise they would turn out like you.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do
This is taken out of context.  This is stupid to think that God WANTS us to sell our daughters to slavery.  This is strictly for monetary reasons and not ownership, since after 7 years they can be free.  

offspring that curse them, are to be put to death,. . .  no incentive NOT TO SIN if you are always forgiven!
Again, context.   This is specifically for the nation of Israel.  Do you really think that God creates a nation only to have them destroy their children?  What child has NEVER back talked to their parents at one point of another.  This is clearly in reference to some child who is outlandishly unruly and so far, I have not seen an example of the sentence carried out in the Bible.

As for the always forgive doctrine, again you are clearly pulling this out of context.  The idea of confessing your sins is referring to repentance.  Repentance is deciding to not do what you did wrong again.  In fact if you read the rest of the bible and not cherry pick the passages that soothes your demonic conscience, you would see in 2 Corinthians 7:11 a CRITERIA to be considered repented.

“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:26) "STOP THIS INSTANCE in loving us now"
Again, such a stupid point of view and an obvious cherry picking of scripture. This can be crossed referenced in Matthew 10:34-39.  Jesus is clearly stating that you can't hold the love of your parents above the love of God.

hath a afamiliar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death. . . DavidAZ, what do you think upon the situation?
 do you agree with Jesus that we are to murder these people because they are not Christians? 
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13) 
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul,  but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Such foolish arguments.  It's as if I'm talking to a dumb teenager.
This again is for the nation of Israel.  Jesus does not give this commandment to Christians.
And to give my opinion, as long as the witch or an idolator or a fag is not harming my family or my friends, live and let live.  They will get theirs in the judgement day.  Who am I to exact judgement?  Without God, I would be just like them.

To follow up on the whole idea of is God wicked, I think you have stated your points.  You don't like God so therefore everything to you is wicked since it will rub you the wrong way.  It's funny because you and others like you who like to shake a fist at God really falls in line with Proverbs:

All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits.

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

You will demand that God is wicked, but your own actions are not?  You will feel high enough to judge a being that can only be good?  You are ridiculous! LOL.  If it seems God has done something "wicked", it is because we don't understand the reason or because we can't see what he does.

By the way, the whole idea of morality comes from God or religion itself.  Without God, there is no standard for you to say if he is wicked or not.  So therefore, your atheist view negates the whole premise of you even having the opportunity to say that he is wicked, since God defines morality.  No God, no morals.  It is playing itself out in the USA right now.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of; "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to 'try' and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath," and literally RUNS AWAY from biblical axioms because he is to SCARED to try and address them,

What happened RUNAWAY pseudo-christian?  Pertaining to the FACT that you are still running away from my direct 9 posts to you, you've had enough time to change your soiled pants because you were to SCARED at the onset to try and address them! LOL!

You seem to have forgotten that this is a discussion forum, not a "little boy" runaway from discussion forum, do you understand?  

Now, take a deep breath, exhale, and address the following posts, whereas this is the THIRD TIME that Jesus and I are telling you to perform this action!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@DavidAZ

As the alter ego of Tradesecret, I would like to ask myself if a partial preterist does believe in a second coming and the destruction of the present world and of evil forever.  I have heard of Preterist doctrines but not not partial.
As your alleged alter ego DavidAZ,

let me attempt to answer your question. 

Partial Preterists do believe in the second coming of Christ. Some believe in the destruction of the present world and evil.  Some believe that there will be a new heaven and new earth, or perhaps a restored heaven and earth.

Personally, I think that we are living in a pre-Christian age. Yes, we have had lots of good fruits, but nothing like a total transformation of the world to Christ. 

Yet Christ is reconciling all things to himself - this might take another 1000 years or longer.  That's a matter for God. I take the view that all nations will inevitably become Christian nations, with Israel the final link in that chain. At this time, Christ will return.  

There are many more partial preterists than there are full preterists.  Most Amils and Post Mils are partial preterists. Although there are a growing number of what are called dynamic thinkers in the Amil camp.  David Beale is an author of a commentary on Revelation that is worth reading. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting style because he can't come up with his own style, and where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of; "How to run away from disturbing Bible passages and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, and does not like it when one “cherry picks” scripture that exists in the Bible in first place, and that makes him the Bible fool,” 

FINALLY, you changed your soiled pants to a new pair, and found your balls to be able to respond to my direct posts to you, good boy DavidAZ!

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou BEATEST him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt BEAT HIM with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs.23:13-14)

YOUR LYING QUOTE RELATIVE TO PROVERBS: 23:13:-14 SHOWN ABOVE: “Spankings or discipline is appropriate, otherwise they would turn out like you.”

LIAR!!! The passage you are referring to as shown stated with specificity that Jesus as God wanted Christians to use a “rod” to “BEAT” their offspring, and not “spank” them with a hand you LYING Bible fool!

A biblical “rod” was a natural symbol of authority and at the time made out of a think piece of straight wood, and as a tool used by the shepherd to correct and guide his flock (Psalm 23:4) and to BEAT their offspring with that would obviously leave black and blue bruises. Spanking and BEATING WTIH A ROD is two different connotations you illiterate BIBLE FOOL?

OUTCOME TO THIS POST: Jesus as God is "WICKED" since the post in question was inspired by Him and in the Bible (1 Thessalonians 2:13)