Is the God of the Bible "good" or "wicked"?

Author: DavidAZ

Total: 216
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So yes, telling someone to kill another is not moral. But God holds moral law, and has reasonings for doing certain things, that hold moral standards
So if god tells you to do it, IS IT MORAL? It's a yes or no. It has nothing to do with the reason for doing it. Is something moral because god says so (divine command theory)? Do you understand what that theory is, the one you so quickly said you agreed with? That's ALL it says. That things are moral by dictate from god and that's the only way anything can be judged as moral. 

You're looking at it through the Lense of:
God said to kill this person, or group of people, therefore he is a wicked God.
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DIVINE COMMAND THEORY. Do you want me to make another topic so it's more clear?
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ludofl3x
So if god tells you to do it, IS IT MORAL? It's a yes or no.
If God told me to kill my neighbor, or beat up a kindergartener, then he wouldn't be God. 
Therefore, God can't ask you to do that because to do so would mean he is not God. 

I mean it's not that hard to understand. If God were to tell you to do those things, then it would be morally wrong, but God can't be morally wrong, therefore that wouldn't be God telling you that. 

See you think that God can tell another to murder a baby randomly. He can, but then he's not God. God holds all of moral authority and lives by it. 

Do you want me to make another topic so it's more clear?
Whatever floats your boat. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I see. "Can't"  you say. So god never intervenes in human affairs?   What about reducing our life span? Was that nothing to do with god intervening because of human life choices ? 
God can't interfere with our moral choices, because that would be taking away our free will. 

Yes you keep saying that but I have asked you ; What about reducing our life span? Was that nothing to do with god intervening because of human life choices ? #82

FFS!  It was a  horrific biblical horror story. I would say that barbequing your own innocent virgin child was a pretty "wicked" act .
Did he barbeque his own child by his own choice. No, he made a promise. The scripture even stated that he regrated his promise. 
But God didn't force him to do this either, because he could have decided not to keep the promise to God. 
So there is no law that states we should keep out promise to god?

You didn't answer this question#82

YouFound_Lxam wrote: It was sad and unfortunate, but he had to keep his promise.

Why?
Wasn't child sacrifice against the law of god?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Yes you keep saying that but I have asked you ; What about reducing our life span? Was that nothing to do with god intervening because of human life choices ?
Are there any examples of God reducing someone's lifespan in the Bible?

Not what I said.
I said we are not forced to keep our promises to God, not that we have to.

In this story's case, man made the promise, and man kept the promise.
Did God command anything in this instance?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ
Can God change his mind?
Does god change his mind?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes you keep saying that but I have asked you ; What about reducing our life span? Was that nothing to do with god intervening because of human life choices ?
Are there any examples of God reducing someone's lifespan in the Bible?

Read what I wrote: You are looking for the words -Was that. I have highlighted them for you in bold underlined.

Not what I said.
I said we are not forced to keep our promises to God, not that we have to.
I know but that wasn't my question. I asked ; So there is no law that states we should keep out promise to god?

In this story's case, man made the promise, and man kept the promise.
Did God command anything in this instance?

This is not what I asked you. I will put is another way. Should we keep our promises that we make to god?
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Therefore, God can't ask you to do that because to do so would mean he is not God. 

I mean it's not that hard to understand. If God were to tell you to do those things, then it would be morally wrong, but God can't be morally wrong, therefore that wouldn't be God telling you that. 

See you think that God can tell another to murder a baby randomly. He can, but then he's not God. God holds all of moral authority and lives by it. 
Ok, then this means your actually DO NOT believe in Divine Command, now we're finally making headway. You believe that god cannot be morally wrong, not that whatever he says is morally right, like killing a random baby. Of course, this makes him subject to and not author of morality. You can try to play these word games all you like, but that's what you're saying. If god commanded you to do something immoral, you'd know it wasn't god. The other way to read your post is that if god DID command you to do something immoral, the real god, then somehow it would cost him the office of god (???). I know you're trying to have it both ways, where he could do it and he can't do it all at the same time. I'll simplify, it seems you're struggling with the idea, which is unsurprising because many Christians do. Neither answer is right or wrong, by the way. 

God CAN issue a command Liam thinks is immoral, but Liam knows that's not god, because the command is immoral. Some other entity would be masquerading as god. Ergo, Liam's god cannot issue an immoral command to him.  

Is that close to what you think? 
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
God can't intervene in the choices of humans, because that would be taking away our free will to choose sin or life. 
This is a limitation on an all powerful being. I just realized you've done it more than once in here. You say he "WOULDN'T" do things, because if he did them he wouldn't be god. Numerous times. I've even asked repeatedly how you know he wouldn't, you never answer in any way that doesn't translate to "I don't believe in divine command theory."

He can do things not in the Bible.
This is not what you've repeatedly said in this thread though, in response to my thought experiment: anything I came up with that wasn't from the bible, according to you, had a less than 0.000000001% chance of happening, so it was pointless to engage with. If he can do things that aren't featured in the bible (except for issue immoral commands or intervene in the choices of humans, I guess?), then you can try to honestly engage with the thought experiment. Moot point now as you have confirmed you do not believe in divine command, and that god is subject to something outside of himself: morality. Which necessarily leads to the conclusion that he's not all powerful, and he's not the single source of moral perfection. It's not a trick, it's logic. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@DavidAZ

Stephen,

YOUR JUMBLED UP QUOTE TO DECIPHOR:  "kitchen the  if stand the of out get you  can't heat."

Yes, the adage of; "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."  As we can see, the pressure for the runaway Bible fool DavidAZ was too much to handle in my post #68 to him of this thread, because of his blatant lack of knowledge of the Christian Bible, and in being in the same vein just like Miss Tradesecret's Bible stupidity, of which, they are one in the same.  

Jesus' true words and I are going to have a meaningful and great time with this Bible runaway DavidAZ, just like with Miss Tradesecret in showing her outright Bible stupidity, praise Jesus!

Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
The DART User ‘IWantRoosevelt’ is a die-hard christian who repeatedly makes fools of atheists. Here’s what he said on atheism.:

“Atheism is for delusional adults living in a fantasy world, in perpetual denial of the signs of a sentient creator.”
DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D,

Your post to Stephen regarding his cryptic message to all:  Yes, the adage of; "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

See how Bible Brainless you are?  Stephen has been clearly involving himself in the glossolalia.  He has let a spirit speak through him and you are clueless to know that you even were involved with interpretation!  UNDERSTAND?!

1 Corinthians 14:13 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

You are directly involved in the will of God by the passage below:

2 Peter 2:16 . . .but was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

This doesn't mean that you are clear from the destruction that God has in store, lest ye repent! ALTER CALL NOW!

Let it be known by all that I have once again "Bible Belted®" Brother D for his own good to remove his brainless ideas about himself and the bible.

I am keeping a tab on how much you owe me an offering, Brother D!  You seem to enjoy robbing my ministry of it's due benevolence! A place in the lake of fire is opening up for you and your Putrid Posts®!  Can the thread say AMEN?!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

TO THE MODERATORS, WE HAVE A “CLEAN UP” IS ISLE 666 BECAUSE DAVIDAZ SOILED HIS PANTS BECAUSE HE WAS TO SCARED TO ADDRESS MY POST #68!

DavidAZ,

Your comical bombastic response post #80 to my post #68 was expected because of your Bible stupidity that is equal to Miss Tradesecrets. In deceivingly calling me out as an “alleged” Bible troll was your little-boy response and EXCUSE to RUN from the following passage that shows Jesus as god WICKED, which is in part, the topic of your thread:

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them." (Jeremiah 19:9)

Then you step into the proverbial poo again with your outright Bible stupidity and lack of reading comprehension to the verse you used inappropriately to run from my godly passage above as shown at your expense herewith:

“But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.” (Titus 3:9)

Firstly, how can the BIBLICAL FACT that Jesus as God that made His creation eat their sons and daughters flesh in Jeremiah 19:9 be a “foolish question” to begin with?  Huh?  H-E-L-L-O!  Are you calling this verse foolish, where you are therefore saying that Jesus’ inspired words as God (1 Thessalonians 2:13) are foolish as well in Jeremiah?

To the membership; as we can see, DavidAZ has went to Miss Tradesecrets school of; “How to run away from disturbing biblical passages that you can’t answer and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath,” where it looks as though DavidAZ passed her class with flying colors!  LOL!

In any event, in prayer with Jesus nightly, He wants me to continue to bring out the Bible fool runaways like DavidAZ and Bible Slap them Silly®️ like I will continue to do with Jesus' approval:  Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “DAVIDAZ” THAT HAS TO USE “LITTLE WHINEY BOY EXCUSES” TO RUN FROM JESUS’ INSPIRED DISTURBING WORDS WITHIN THE BIBLE, WILL BE …?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
God. 
He can do things not in the bible 

Thats mind-boggling.
Thats piss funny. 
It's  
Well
WOW. 

Oh and did i happen to mention....... 
I know the most about God.    "Outside the bible"    OTB  
Don't ask me how.  

Whats more knowing.
I mean , whats more important.  
Knowing The bible god.
Orrrrrrrrrr.
Knowing the bible god  " outside " the bible. 

Actually 
Whats one thing gods done OTB. ? 

Haha.
Thats question is hard to answer BUTTTTTT. 
 Anything you say woukd be 100% CORRECT.    ANYTHING.   

Some ( God outside the bible facts. ) 
His obsessed with pufins and spends hours watching them 
He likes cheese. 
Sometimes he wears shorts. 
And so on.        I got 10,000 other ,       god OTB facts. 
He considers it a sin to use stickytape. 
You are not allowed to paint your face.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT HIM OVER THE INTERWEBS.  HE FUCKING HATES IT. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons,

In your grasping for proverbial straws that are not even there to begin with in your circular reasoning post #101, you once again make yourself a Bible fool within this respected Religion Forum!

First thing Bible fool DavidAZ,  your use of the term glossolalia of Stephen allegedly speaking in an unknown language in his post #69, is once again comical since this is your thread to begin with in you making an outright fool of yourself biblically, and personally!  His use of "English words" in said post DO NOT make it an unknown language Bible fool!

NEXT PSUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "DAVIDAZ" THAT IS TRYING SO HARD TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIS RUNAWAY STATUS TO JESUS' DIVINE AND INSPIRED WORDS WITHIN THE BIBLE, WILL BE ... ?
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D,

Bible Fool should be accredited to the one who inhabits such traits, YOURSELF!  You missed the reference that in Stephen trying to use the English language is foreign to him already! GOT IT?!  Why else would you, "The Bible Dumb Ass®", not help in the interpretation?  

As for your brainless reference to Jeremiah, a prophet that was actually inspired, unlike you, The Bible Dumb Ass, was judgement and not a commandment!  The same judgement you will receive for your insolent and ignorant passages.  HELL IS LICKING HER CHOPS FOR SUCH A FAT SOUL AS YOURS!!

Jesus did command others to eat his flesh and drink his blood when on this Earth.  So in effort to be like the Lord, I have some flesh on me that you can eat!  I will incorporate this as your paying off your offering debt that you have been building up since your useless appearance on this thread!  OPEN WIDE AND RECEIVE INSTRUCTION! 

Consider yourself Bible Belted for the glory of all mankind!!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is trying so hard to be more Bible Stupid than Miss Tradesecret and DavidAZ,

YOUR UNGODLY DAMAGING QUOTE IN YOUR POST #92: "See you think that God can tell another to murder a baby randomly. He can, but then he's not God. God holds all of moral authority and lives by it."

Firstly, show respect and instead of inappropriately using the term "God," use His name as Jesus, get it Bible fool?

Secondly, you have just told the Christian community that our God is NOT GOD, because you said that if said God was to tell another to murder a baby, then He is not God, whereas Jesus, AS GOD, ordered to murder babies in the following passages where the term "little ones" is perceived to be ages 0 to 5:

"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves." (Numbers 31:17-18)

YouFound_Lxam, because of the brutal passages above in Jesus murdering "little ones equaling babies," you will now be on record within this Religion Forum to show Christians that our Jesus to YOU, AS GOD, is not really God anymore, because you said if God tells others to murder babies, then He is not God!!!!!!!  

NEXT OUTRIGHT DUMB PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT SAYS JESUS IS NOT GOD BECAUSE OF SAID FACTS SHOWN ABOVE, WILL BE ...?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons,

Barring the fact that you have to use my modus operandi of posting as shown, whereas you cannot come up with your own rendition because of being inept and vacant of mind, I will still show your outright Bible stupidity! 

YOUR QUOTE IN MAKING YOURSELF THE BIBLE FOOL AGAIN: "As for your brainless reference to Jeremiah, a prophet that was actually inspired, unlike you, The Bible Dumb Ass, was judgement and not a commandment!"

Judgement or not you pathetic Bible Fool, Jesus' inspired words stating with specificity that in Jeremiah 19:9, He made His creation EAT the flesh of their sons and daughters, period!  Therefore using the term WICKED, this is morally wrong and a sin, which is in part, the title of your thread, GET IT BIBLE INEPT FOOL?

NEXT BIBLE STUPID FOOL LIKE "DAVIDAZ" THAT STILL WANTS TO DIVERT HIS RUNNING AWAY STATUS FROM JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS, WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ
Why have you terminated your brilliant conversation with ludofl3x, Tradesecret?
DavidAZ
DavidAZ
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D,

The reason I use your inferior MO of posting is so you can understand my posts!  Otherwise you would remain Bible Brainless like before.

Nonetheless, God determined the judgement to be cruel.  Doesn't our own justice system work "wicked" things to those who disobey the law? Who are you to encourage the use of the word "moral" anyways?  

The Bible Dumb Ass is Bible Belted again!

My hand grows weary of the spankings I have to give your useless flabby cheeks.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ
I believe the biblical reference to the word "fear" is more of an honor or reverence.  It is the same idea as your feelings to your father (assuming your father was a good man) when you were a kid.  You loved your dad and enjoyed being around your dad, but cross dad and, whoowee!, get ready for some correction.  You know dad had the power to make your life miserable but you also know that your dad loved you so you stayed on his good side, knowing that insolence could land you some painful lessons.
The above quote is typical of those that cannot think for themselves, or in your case think before they post. And you have forgotten one obvious and simple thing, Tradesecret. Little kids grow into big adults where they WILL, are able and do speak their minds to their fathers.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
We are trying to translate.
FEAR.
WICKED 
GOOD.
And get this. 
Its Not
Fear. 
Good. 
Wicked .
Of / from the dictionary. 

Its OTB. 
Thats OF the friggen bible.  

And Long and short ..  Its not look8ng 

Buttttttttt.
Every theist is a FUCKING PRO at script trans

To sum it up
Here we have folks whom can't tell ya straight up what " WICKED " " good " and fear means 
Buttttttttt
They have the hide to think they know a A WHOLE SCRIPTURE. 

Sometimes a scripture has like 20 , 30,  100 words in it. 
And thats 20, 30 ,100 words OTB. 

Its now the,  GAME of scriptures.  

Well you know what i mean.

IF YA CAN'T BE CONFIDENT ( and somewhat straight forward  )   WITH THE MEANING OF ONE WORD.  
YOU SHOULDN'T  GO RATTLING OF MEANINGS FOR 30 WORDS.

Well i wouldn't.  
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ludofl3x
Ok, then this means your actually DO NOT believe in Divine Command, now we're finally making headway. You believe that god cannot be morally wrong, not that whatever he says is morally right, like killing a random baby. Of course, this makes him subject to and not author of morality. You can try to play these word games all you like, but that's what you're saying. 
It's really simple what I am saying, you just don't understand.

God is the author of morality, and he subjects himself to morality as well. He is a perfect God. 
God cannot be morally wrong.
Whatever he does is morally right. That includes what he says. 

But what you guys love to do, is take scripture saying that God did something that sound immoral, but then fail to look at the context of the scripture. 

The other way to read your post is that if god DID command you to do something immoral, the real god, then somehow it would cost him the office of god (???).
Thats not what I am saying.
I am saying that since God wouldn't command you to do something immoral, if you got a command to do something immoral, then it wouldn't be from God.

What I am basically saying is that there is no world where God would tell you to do something immoral. There isn't. 
So, when you ask me:
If God tells you to do something immoral, would you do it?
The question is immediately defeated when you suggest that God can tell you to do something immoral. He can't. Therefore, there is no answer to that question, because the question in of itself is illogical. 

I know you're trying to have it both ways, where he could do it and he can't do it all at the same time. I'll simplify, it seems you're struggling with the idea, which is unsurprising because many Christians do. Neither answer is right or wrong, by the way. 
God can do anything. He has the ability to do anything. But he chooses not to. He is not subject to sin. I don't think you fully understand.

Sin is what is immoral. 
God by definition has no sin in him and cannot be with sin.
Therefore, God, by definition cannot tell you to do anything immoral. He cannot choose to do something immoral, because he doesn't have that urge to do so. 

Now he can choose to sin, but why would he want to? 

He has all the knowledge of the Universe. He is omnipotent and has no sin. 

Question:
Do you believe in a subjective morality. 
That means, that morally bad things, are not good, and morally good things are good. 

If your answer is no, then................well you believe that bad things can be good, and that there is no such thing as bad or good.
If your answer is yes, then you will understand why God won't sin. He is the most intelligent being. Why would the most intelligent being make a choice that is not good?

God CAN issue a command Liam thinks is immoral, but Liam knows that's not god, because the command is immoral. Some other entity would be masquerading as god. Ergo, Liam's god cannot issue an immoral command to him.  
Yes. Sort of. You get the basic premise. 

This is a limitation on an all powerful being. I just realized you've done it more than once in here. You say he "WOULDN'T" do things, because if he did them he wouldn't be god. Numerous times. I've even asked repeatedly how you know he wouldn't, you never answer in any way that doesn't translate to "I don't believe in divine command theory."
Yes, God wouldn't do certain things, just as I have explained above. 

Now as for your question as to how I know he won't. Part of that is the fact that he is the most intelligent being in the universe and he won't sin, because to sin is not a smart decision. So, if God cannot sin, and tells us that he won't sin, by saying that he is not lying, therefore I believe he won't sin, because he can't lie. 

This is not what you've repeatedly said in this thread though, in response to my thought experiment: anything I came up with that wasn't from the bible, according to you, had a less than 0.000000001% chance of happening, so it was pointless to engage with.
No, what I'm saying is that if you are going to try and make a case of God sinning or being wicked, then you should use examples that we have recorded, and not just ones you made up, that might not be true. 

If he can do things that aren't featured in the bible (except for issue immoral commands or intervene in the choices of humans, I guess?), then you can try to honestly engage with the thought experiment. Moot point now as you have confirmed you do not believe in divine command, and that god is subject to something outside of himself: morality. Which necessarily leads to the conclusion that he's not all powerful, and he's not the single source of moral perfection. It's not a trick, it's logic. 
The question you posed is illogical. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The punishment for being" tricked "  into a false religious group isssssssssssss. 
Eternity in a slow cooker. 
Seems fair right? 

You guys being good with " morals " should have some insight if you will into. 
A punishment system. 
Laws have punishments, 
Morals do not.  ( i need to think about that ) 
Now I'm not saying morals have anything to do with laws. Thats a completely different  post in a diffrent forum. 

Buttttttt. 
God has a punishment " system "  of sorts. 

And well ,
On a scale of    Fair and Just. 
It ain't either,   
Again another post 

If i ask for a an example of god showing you guys what morals are , will they simply answer with 7 or 8 of the 10 comms.
Actually they would be all through the scriptures hey ?

Ok forget all about that . 
But this is the question 
Having "bad"" morals"  doesn't have a punishment does it ? 
If you answer . No. 
I got the bestest argument.  

But they'll  answer with.
No but yes but 
And 
Laws AND PUNISHMENT are diffrent. 

Bringing us to.
PUNISHMENT 

God punishes.  
But what does he punish us for. ?

Fuk they answer.  sins. 

So youve got morals good and bad 
And you've got sin.  Bad 
Whats the opp of sin ? 
And can i get the difference between  a sin and  " bad " or non "morals" or are they the same. ?

This is a shit storm. 

Pass

If you say i aint got morals 
Being a athiest means I'm completely  sin free. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
And can i get a price check on.  
Whats the Diff between Bad morals and No morals ?  
If one has no morals, can they be bad ?
Yous are the guys with morals ( amd i bet they are alllllllll bad. But ya got ya moral s 

Wankers.

Arrrrrrrrrr
I getting real fucking annoyed now hey. 
' deep breaths ' 

A bro d thing
And the next theist to feel my wrath will be
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull

Atheists don't have one bad moral in them.

What does. 
36 bad morals + 12 good morals  = ?
And
No morals + No morals  =  ?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
We are trying to translate.
FEAR.
WICKED 
GOOD.
And get this. 
Its Not
Fear. 
Good. 
Wicked .
Of / from the dictionary. 

Its OTB. 
Thats OF the friggen bible.  

You mean like this clap trap, deb?

Melcharaz wrote: when you say fear. do you mean actually be afraid of? or to honor him?
DavidAZ wrote :  I believe the biblical reference to the word "fear" is more of an honor or reverence.  It is the same idea as your feelings to your father (assuming your father was a good man) when you were a kid.  You loved your dad and enjoyed being around your dad, but cross dad and, whoowee!, get ready for some correction.  You know dad had the power to make your life miserable but you also know that your dad loved you so you stayed on his good side, knowing that insolence could land you some painful lessons.#26
I intend to make a thread on why this is absolute bullshit later.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@DavidAZ

DavidAZ, that is as Bible Stupid as Miss Tradesecret for the obvious reasons, and is a copy cat of your MO in posting because he can't come up with his own original style, where he went to Miss Tradesecrets ungodly school of how to run away from disturbing Bible passages, 

YOUR QUOTE CALLING JESUS A LIAR!: "Nonetheless, God determined the judgement to be cruel.  Doesn't our own justice system work "wicked" things to those who disobey the law? Who are you to encourage the use of the word "moral" anyways?"

Miss Tradesecret, oh, oh, I mean the Bible dumbass DavidAZ at this time, when Jesus makes His creation EAT their sons and daughters flesh, then what happened to his doctrine of ALWAYS, I repeat, ALWAYS giving forgiveness?

"To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, for we have rebelled against him." (Daniel 9:9)

Then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.” (Hebrews 10:17)

"I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for his name's sake." (1 John 2:12)

NEXT BIBLE STUPID FOOL LIKE "DAVIDAZTRADESECRET" THAT STILL WANTS TO DIVERT HIS RUNNING AWAY STATUS FROM JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS WITH LAME EXCUSES, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, who has committed the Unpardonable Sin, that is trying so hard to be more Bible Stupid than Miss Tradesecret / DavidAZ,

YouFound_Lxam committing the Unpardonable Sinhttps://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8791/posts/371467

What happened? As if you committing the Unpardonable Sin wasn't embarrassing enough, where upon your demise you are headed for the sulfur lakes of HELL, then you sheepishly RUN AWAY in Jesus and I making you the Bible fool again in the passages below!

In this link, you RAN AWAY from Jesus' words where He made His creation EAT their sons and daughters flesh, where you couldn't answer if this was WICKED or not!

This link shows the membership that in your way of thinking, there is no Jesus as God because He did murder babies!!!

Here is the biggest irony of all, YOU RUN AWAY from the topics shown above and remain in HIDING to them and being SCARED to death to even "try" and address them, and then you want to call yourself a Christian, NOT!!!!  Don't think that Jesus isn't watching you make a Bible fool of yourself (Hebrews 4:13)!

Here is an image of YouFound_Lxam RUNNING AWAY from Jesus' true words within the scriptures: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEJW30S

NEXT BIBLE STUPID RUNAWAY FROM JESUS' TRUE WORDS AND HIDES FROM THEM LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM," WILL BE ...? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@DavidAZ
Doesn't our own justice system work "wicked" things to those who disobey the law? 

Not as a rule. "Our own justice system"works within the definition of justice. i.e it strives to make things JUST. Granted, it is not perfect; it makes mistakes but those mistakes can and are corrected when brought to light.

God determined the judgement to be cruel.

So you admit then that god's judgment is cruel.  I would go much further and say it out-right wicked and unjust which for YOU  are words that you neither  understand nor can you even define, Tradesecret.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I always think it's kind of an uphill battle to argue that a being who is perfect by definition is evil, wicked, etc. and it's surprising to me that atheists use that argument so frequently.