The transgenderism debate

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 673
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You keep calling me fat despite me fitting into older, smaller clothing.
Oh, you mean used clothes, like for the poor. Is that how things are in your country?
They're my old clothes. I don't see why I should throw them out when they're fine, and I actually like the colors/prints/patterns.

Everyone wears "used" clothes, or do you just throw clothes out after you've used them once?

Uh no I'm thinking of you.
But then how did I get two children?
You're probably lying.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Why would you need to control for variables between individuals when you're only testing 1 person?
But that doesn’t explain how you know I sniff my wife’s laundry. (Or wive’s laundry as you said because you’re a dummy)

Tell me again how you spell high school. Is it one or two words in your country?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
You're probably lying.
Oh, I made that up months ago in the hopes of impressing all the losers I was going to meet on this site. Is that right? Do you have any studies to back that up?

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Why would you need to control for variables between individuals when you're only testing 1 person?
But that doesn’t explain how you know I sniff my wife’s laundry. (Or wive’s laundry as you said because you’re a dummy)
Never said "wive's" (wtf??)

Anyway, you won't deny it: have you even sniffed your wife's laundry?

Does she wear big granny panties? Do they smell like the flowers that are printed on them? xD LOOOL

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You're probably lying.
Oh, I made that up months ago in the hopes of impressing all the losers I was going to meet on this site.
Knew it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Everyone wears "used" clothes, or do you just throw clothes out after you've used them once?
Well you said old clothes, from highschool [sic] In America, people don’t have to keep their clothes for years and years. We just by new ones and there are no shortages of basic necessities.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Well you said old clothes, from highschool [sic] In America, people don’t have to keep their clothes for years and years. We just by new ones and there are no shortages of basic necessities.
Yeah some of them are from high school. So what?

Normal people throw out clothes once they start getting holes in them or when they have irremovable stains.

I guess you just like to waste your money.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
your wife's laundry?
Hey, you spelled it right this time. Glad you didn’t repeat that highschool episode again. That was embarrassing.

high school.
Two for two! Who says you can’t teach a dog new tricks?

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
your wife's laundry?
Hey, you spelled it right this time. 
I didn't spell it wrong. If you think otherwise, show us.

Also, you still won't answer the question: have you ever sniffed your wife's laundry?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Also, you still won't answer the question: have you ever sniffed your wife's laundry?
You never asked

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You never asked
I've asked several times already.

The fact that you won't deny it gives us the answer, laundry sniffer.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
The fact that you won't deny it gives us the answer, laundry sniffer.
Us? What us? Your loser pen pals? Why are you constantly searching for support? Stand on your own two, incredibly large feet.

I've asked several times already.
Where? When? Show US lol
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Haha, you have sniffed your wife's laundry :D

You're defs as red as a tomato.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
You're defs red like a tomato.
Defs. Lol

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You're defs red like a tomato.
Defs. Lol
Mhm

What did you sniff? Her matching flowered bra and underwear? xD

I'm laughing so hard at you right now hahahahah

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
I'm laughing so hard at you right now 
You are? All alone on a Saturday night?  living in a third rate country …no man …no prospects. A dead end job. No kids.  laughing to keep from crying, no doubt.

Is it normal in your country for young girls of a healthy attractive weight to be home all alone on a Saturday night texting strangers who live in the United States?

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You got caught as a laundry sniffer :D
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
You got caught as a laundry sniffer :D
Ok, this is getting pathetic now

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Ok, this is getting pathetic now
Yes, you are and we all know it since you prove that with each and every post. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
We just by new ones and there are no shortages of basic necessities.

It's buy, and here I was thinking you were a successful gay.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@zedvictor4
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO — In a touching display of leadership and solidarity, Biden fell to the ground yesterday in support of LGBTQ rights.
"Taking a knee is not enough anymore," said black gay Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who is black and gay. "Yesterday, the President showed us all how to respect the queer community by lying prostrate on the ground before thousands of people. Thanks to his demonstration, transgender 5-year-olds now know they aren't alone."
Biden reportedly made the gesture after giving a speech at the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony. According to sources, he became so deeply moved by his love for the LGBTQ movement that he took a knee--followed by an elbow, a hip, and a face, before finally lying motionless on the stage until Secret Service came to pick him up.
"The gesture was completely on-purpose and in no way an accidental fall by a President who can't really walk anymore," said Jean-Pierre.
"I feel seen!" said Sister Jezabelle of the Enraptured Sling, a board member with the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. "Thank you, Mr. Biden!"
At publishing time, sources announced Biden had later performed a faceplant into a light pole in support of Black Lives Matter.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Greyparrot
Good old Joe.

I would suggest that he doesn't stand for another term though.

It would probably be better if he sat for it.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
I’ve found it interesting that the belief in the transgenderism ideology implicitly means belief in a non-material soul. I’ve seen advocates say stuff like people shouldn’t have to go through puberty “without their consent” or that people were born in the “wrong body.” But from a secular, materialistic worldview you ARE your body full stop. It doesn’t make any sense to talk about “consenting” to biological processes, I don’t consent to getting thirsty but it happens anyway.  There’s no way to be born into the wrong body, my specific DNA sequence could only have come from my mother and my father and could only have resulted in me. There is no mind-body distinction. 

When you combine this with leftists unwavering belief in the blank slate (something that’s been objectively discredited for well over a century now) leftist theology teaches a totally extreme idea of free will that basically no one else has ever believed in. Someone needs to write a catechism 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
It really is weird philosophically, isn't it? 

The ideology challenges even basic solipsism by claiming that you can't confirm your own existing physical consciousness... because you might have been born into the wrong brain!
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
As a EVER SO MANLY MAN that i am. 
When i pretend to understand what i think it would ummmm, " feel " like to be a women. 
I do this,  ( pretend women  gesturing ) " thing "   
Andddddddddddddddddddddddd
i attempt to talk feminine.
The very instant this "  pretending  to talk like a female thing occurs I realize instantly.   
Thats INSTANTLY,  
That my 
●●●●●  " pretend to talk like a female voice "  ●●●●●                               

is 100% identical to my.         

■■■■■■    " pretend to  speak like a gay guy voice "  ■■■■■■■   

Now Im not sure what these findings for me mean but there will however be further studies in this feild. 

Try it now yourself.
( pretend to talk like a female ) 

see ?
See that shit.?
In trying to.  "speak femaleish. "   You too used your,   
( talk like a gay guy voice )       along with a your  " mocking type "  undertones

So like. 
Whats the deal with that shit? 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
May I suggest.
We need to point our studies more deeper into the fields of.   
 Test  #  78256814 .   ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ 《    Why do gay men  speak like gay men.  ?????   》 ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ 

We should  get to the bottom of that first ,  Par pun . 
Once them findings are in. 
And only once them findings are in .
Thennnnnnnn,   we can move on to 
" everything trans like " 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Kaitlyn
You gave us the universal principle of 'respect other people's wishes'. That applies to *everyone*, not just transgender people. You need to defend this principle in regards to *everyone*, not just transgender people, elsewise it is not a universal principle. 
So in other words, I need to explain to you how basic human interaction, common sense, and English works. Cool.

There are about three different levels of carrying out this very basic, 3rd grade level principal. You can respect others wishes...

A) Because you know what they are since they have explicitly told you so

B) By looking at the evidence and applying Occam's razor

C) By assuming based on basic human nature

Choice A doesn't need further explaining

If choice A is not an option because the individual you are interacting with hasn't made their wishes explicitly clear, then you use clues to figure it out and apply until informed otherwise. Like for example when a trans women walks into a room with a wig and a dress on.If you have any common sense within you then you can very easily figure out their preferred pronoun is "she".

Choice C is the most basic and what all human beings do in any situation where we don't have specific clues... We assume. Based on our own life experiences it's not difficult to tell what people tend to want. If someone is struggling to carry a bunch on things and is walking up to a door you can use your common sense to tell you that person would like for you to get the door for them.

All human interaction involves some combination of these three "levels". You use them every single day.

Why do you need me to explain this to you?

Therefore, (1) respect isn't solely about wishes (despite you previously arguing it), and thus (2) it's possible to respect someone without adhering to their wishes (as shown by the "or" for my definition of respect).
1) I never argued it was "solely" about respecting others wishes. I literally just broke down for you what "the most" means according to the English language.

2) Yes, as I already explained, it's possible to respect someone without adhering to their wishes, because respect can come in other forms. But it's not possible to respect someone while you're disrespecting them.

You don't get to pretend one aspect of respect wipes out disrespect. That's like saying a man who brought home flowers to his wife is "treating her good" while ignoring that he gave her a black eye the night before.

As far as why respecting someone else's wishes is the most basic form, that's because this is what it involves the overwhelming majority of the time in real life. The vast majority of the time we are not in position to violate the rights of others, so this is not generally what people are talking about.

And for the umpteenth time let me remind you how absurd your argument is... You are claiming you are respecting these people while outright disregarding all 3 aspects of your own definition;

Rights? No, you don't believe they should have the right to decide what happens to their own bodies

Feelings? No, you're calling them mentally ill because of how they feel

Wishes? No, you think anyone who regards them is evil

Your position here couldn't be any more opposite of the position you claim to hold.

If a terrorist wished to blow up a shopping center, would it be disrespectful to call the police or bomb squad to thwart that wish of his/hers? 
Yes. But disrespect comes with a negative connotation that doesn't apply here. Disrespect is to act towards someone without regard for their wishes, feelings or rights. So if you are not regarding them, you are not respecting them.

Would you respect terrorist's plot to blow up a shopping center? No - Then you would disrespect them.

This is 3rd grade level stuff.

Again, I'm using the science as a premise to reach my conclusions.
The conclusions you are reaching have nothing to do with science, so your whole argument is invalid at the outset

Therefore, it's probably not a good idea to perform irreversible, costly surgeries on people that don't help them.
It wasn't your idea, you didn't perform the diagnosis, and it's not your body. What's at issue here isn't the success rate of the surgery, it's about who has the right to make that decision. Not only are you injecting yourself into something that has absolutely nothing to do with you, but then you have the nerve to pretend you're respecting them by doing so. Wow.

You claimed that my argument was "bigotry".
No, I claimed your argument is apparently fueled by bigotry, because only a negative emotional reaction to these people can explain the absurdities you are engaging in.

Should transgender teenagers, who often simply grow out of transgenderism, have the "freedom" to perform basically irreversible transgender reassignment surgery, drastically altering their puberty and making it super hard to ever somewhat resemble their biological sex ever again? 

Your answer to this is currently yes.
No, it's not, because your portrayal of what actually happens (which I broadly support) is cartoonishly silly.

Teenagers don't just walk into a medical clinic, ask for surgery, and walk out that afternoon with a new set of genitals. This decision involves the teenager and their parents consulting with a team of doctors who have to go through a barrage of beurocratic processes to determine what type of care is recommended and approved. I can in theory be swayed to still be against it, but honestly, I just don't care because no matter the result what you're advocating for is to remove the individual, their parents, and their doctors all from the equation so you can make that decision for them. I am just not deluded enough and narcissistic enough to think I'm going to sit here in Google and teach myself this issue so well that I will be able to decide what's best for the individual than the individual and the team around them.

BTW I'm curious, do you consider yourself a freedom loving conservative patriot?

You need to provide studies for the points you make.
Respect is the default position. Your position violates the default position, therefore the onus is on you to prove why everyone else should move from the default position. You've failed to do so.

I don't need a study to prove that. Your studies do not address the conclusion you're trying to prove. 100 invalid connections do not amount to one valid one.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Weird that it's easier to get a castration as a minor than a tattoo as a minor in some states.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Weird that it's easier to get a castration as a minor than a tattoo as a minor in some states.
Is this one of your substantive debates?

Do you really believe it is easier for a minor to get castrated than a tattoo in some states? Do you really believe that? Does anyone here really believe that?

Which state? Cite examples of a minor who has been castrated.