Conservatives will never attain credibility until they concede Trump’s Big Lie

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 25
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Now that FOX News has admitted they were complicit in Trump’s Big Lie, and paid 787 million dollars for their actions to avoid having to testify under oath, conservatives must admit they were wrong and Trump tried to steal the election.

Otherwise they will be forever ridiculed and shamed by their poor judgement and traitorous conduct.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Well, you are wrong because questioning election results actually prevents cheating in the future. It doesnt mean someone is trying to steal elections.

In Russia, you have apparently 80% of people voting for Putin. No one questions the results and cheating goes on.

However, Biden wont win 2024 due to very poor decisions he made.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You seem to be mired in worthless politics that does nothing.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Hitler rose to power because he told a Big Lie. Millions of people believed that Big Lie because they held more sinister beliefs; millions more likely didn't believe it, but weren't willing to denounce it as an outright lie at the time.
The same dynamic is true regarding Donald Trump's claim that Joe Biden stole the election from him. It is a Big Lie being embraced to advance a racist, anti-democratic agenda. Anyone who doesn't stand up to that Big Lie today would have likely been complicit in Hitler's Big Lie last century.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Rember that Ivana Trump said Donald Trump owned a copy of Adolf Hitler’s speeches and kept them in his bedside cabinet.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
They should actually apologize for failing to overthrow the government. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, you are wrong because questioning election results actually prevents cheating in the future
Spreading lies that an election was stolen does not prevent cheating, it was an attempt to cheat.

In Russia, you have apparently 80% of people voting for Putin. No one questions the results and cheating goes on.
Everyone knows their elections are rigged. There is no need to question it.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Right, attempting to subvert the election was no big deal and it only ruined the lives of the MAGA morons who came in response to Trump’s lies.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
The same dynamic is true regarding Donald Trump's claim that Joe Biden stole the election from him. It is a Big Lie being embraced to advance a racist, anti-democratic agenda. Anyone who doesn't stand up to that Big Lie today would have likely been complicit in Hitler's Big Lie last century.
Yes, Including several of the idiots we see on this site, like Prez Hilton. You know he works as a manager at Dennys. Remember the good ole days when guys who worked low wage service jobs didn’t offer their opinions about politics?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Repent! It’s your only chance to redeem yourself 

Slainte
Debates: 25
Slainte
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You do realize that all elections, since the history of time, have accusations of fraud, including your beloved Roosevelt, which I might add under Executive Order 9066, interned Japanese Americans, a point that Reagan had to apologize for in 1988.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Repent for what? Not having my head shoved up someone else's political ideological  BS ass?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Repent for what?
Believing Trump’s lies and supporting a subversive 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Slainte
You do realize that all elections, since the history of time, have accusations of fraud,
Name one other US President who falsely claimed fraud in an election even before the election was held. Trump is a subversive.

Slainte
Slainte
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Your love interest FDR complained pre election I  1940 and so did Nixon in 1960

FDR  complaned about phony registrations. 

Do your homework.  You talk like you have facts and critical thinking but you wo t research because you can't exit your echo chamber.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Slainte
FDR  complaned about phony registrations. 
I said FALSELY claimed. 

Were there phony registrations? Are you able to know the difference between what is true and what is a lie or are you an imbecile?

Slainte
Slainte
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I think Trump is a fuxktard    I also think both parties played serious games   Trump  was right to call foul just like Hillary did.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Slainte
I also think both parties played serious games  
Both parties did not lie about the legitimacy of the 2020 election. Only the Republican Party did that.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Slainte
Trump  was right to call foul just like Hillary did.
Trump was no right. Trump lied.

Hillary was correct that the FBI announcement days before the election was improper. Hillary and our intelligence community were right about the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians to influence the election. Bill Barr lied when he claimed the Mueller report said no collusion. Bob Mueller indicted dozens of Russians for this criminal activity. Several people on Trump’s campaign plead guilty to crimes related to the 2016 election.

On the other hand, Trump, with the help of FOX News, fabricated lies about fraud in the 2020 election.

You see the difference now, or are you stupid?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I don't believe anything anyone says , even you. You are no better than Trump in my view, you are both full of political BS.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
I don't believe anything anyone says 
Well that’s certainly easier than exercising critical thinking skills. But that makes you a lazy citizen undeserving of American citizenship.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
They should actually apologize for failing to overthrow the government. 
Checkmate,
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I should believe what you say? Why would I ? All you do is insult people and call them morons. Just like politicians and  govt does. Your words, just like theirs are worthless and will lead to nothing but waste, fraud and corruption. Always has always will. In my 60 years of living, my critical thinking has taught me that political ideologs, politicians and govts words are empty BS lies. Nothing ever gets solved, not ever. Same shit different day. You are on your own, no one is coming to save you.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Double checkmate.
sadolite
sadolite
I've seen what the highly educated and lawyers  have done to this country. I am done with their leadership. Lets let the electricians, plumbers, carpenters, mechanics and farmers have a go at it. They couldn't possibly do any worse.