Tucker Carlson IS OUT AT FOX NEWS, Don Lemon FIRED At CNN, MAJOR BREAKING NEWS As Cable News DIES

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 49
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@HistoryBuff
a pregnant woman made a joke about herself? that's your defense. 
My defense? Of Don Lemon? For his comment to SE Cupp? I don’t know if she were pregnant or just has small children or what but Lemon’s comment is pretty mild but I’m not surprised some women would take offense.

Yes, it’s not that unusual to think a pregnant woman is off her top game and people will attribute their condition to all kinds of things - Being emotional, being hot, I even heard some pregnant women have cravings for pickles and ice cream.

But it is one more in a long chain of sexist bullshit he has pulled. 
I looked it up a week ago. There was the Haley comment. The S E Cupp comment. A couple others. But he’s  no Donald Trump and that buffoon was elected President. So that’s how smart this country is. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
My defense? Of Don Lemon? For his comment to SE Cupp? I don’t know if she were pregnant or just has small children or what but Lemon’s comment is pretty mild but I’m not surprised some women would take offense.

Yes, it’s not that unusual to think a pregnant woman is off her top game and people will attribute their condition to all kinds of things - Being emotional, being hot, I even heard some pregnant women have cravings for pickles and ice cream.
Everyone loses their chain of thought sometime. Accusing it of being because you are a mother is dismissive and rude. As a one time comment, it would be a bad thing to do. But as I keep repeating, none of these events are one time things. He keeps doing this over and over. 

I looked it up a week ago. There was the Haley comment. The S E Cupp comment. A couple others. But he’s  no Donald Trump and that buffoon was elected President. So that’s how smart this country is. 
I mean, he screams at female co-workers to the point he needs to be sent home for the day. He calls female colleagues from a burner phone to send them threatening texts when they get the job he wants. And these are just the ones that get reported publicly. This isn't some poor guy who has said one or two stupid things. This guy has a long history of being a sexist jerk. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@HistoryBuff
This guy has a long history of being a sexist jerk. 
That does appear to be true. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
That does appear to be true. 

Guess it takes one to know one. Or so I heard on MSNBC.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@HistoryBuff
I mean, he screams at female co-workers to the point he needs to be sent home for the day. He calls female colleagues from a burner phone to send them threatening texts when they get the job he wants. And these are just the ones that get reported publicly. This isn't some poor guy who has said one or two stupid things. This guy has a long history of being a sexist jerk. 
Yeah, screaming is wrong. But its not like you can talk to a woman without screaming at her. Being nice to women is a path to failure.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Even women have told me that men shouldnt be nice to women. Women dont care about men being "nice", but about men being respected by others and having money to provide for family.

If society respects you, women will be more attracted to you.

There is no exact science about how woman's brain works, but being respected will attract more women than being nice, so try to get respected and approved by others if you are into that shit.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Best.Korea
Yeah, screaming is wrong. But its not like you can talk to a woman without screaming at her. Being nice to women is a path to failure.
I can't really tell if you are joking. This comment is obviously insane, but your other comments aren't really that different. So i'm just going to hope you're a troll and not the monster your comments describe. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@HistoryBuff
So i'm just going to hope you're a troll and not the monster your comments describe. 
Not really sure why you bother talking to me then. I am pretty sure there are plenty of people on this site who will tell you pretty stories about princesses and other shit. Like, I give 0 fucks about your feelings, and reading my comments will never make you feel better.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@HistoryBuff
I mean, he screams at female co-workers to the point he needs to be sent home for the day.
Now what about women who yell at their co-workers? Is that sexist too?

Senator Amy Klobuchar famously has a reputation for yelling at her staff and reporters, both male and female. 

“But behind the doors of her Washington, DC, office, the Minnesota Democrat ran a workplace controlled by fear, anger, and shame, according to interviews with eight former staffers, one that many employees found intolerably cruel. She demeaned and berated her staff almost daily, subjecting them to bouts of explosive rage and regular humiliation within the office, according to interviews and dozens of emails reviewed by BuzzFeed News”

I cried. I cried, like, all the time,” said one former staffer. In the emails seen by BuzzFeed, often sent between 1 and 4 in the morning, Klobuchar regularly berated employees, often in all capital letters, over minor mistakes, misunderstandings, and misplaced commas. Klobuchar, in the emails, which were mostly sent over the past few years, referred to her staff’s work as “the worst in ... years,” and “the worst in my life.”

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
No. Usually, when a woman yells, you have to apologize for being yelled at.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
Ok, you seem to have issues with women. Did you have a bad mother or something? Or do women ignore you now? Are you married? If not that’s a serious red flag. Add to that you are an Anime fan and you are a candidate for a Norman Bates Psycho
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Most MSNBC Fanchicks have a problem with people especially women.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@Iwantroosevelt

Ok, you seem to have issues with women.
No. I have issues with people thinking women are equal or above men, when they are not.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Best.Korea
@Kaitlyn
No. I have issues with people thinking women are equal or above men, when they are not.

Ha, see Kaitlyn, this is how conservatives think. And you’re a conservative, lol

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
@iwannaroose

this is how conservatives think
No. This is how I think. Most conservatives would disagree, I believe.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
yelling, on it's own, isn't inherently sexist. It is super unprofessional, but not necessarily sexist. When added into the decades long string of sexist shit he has done, it's a pretty good bet it's sexist though. 

Senator Amy Klobuchar famously has a reputation for yelling at her staff and reporters, both male and female. 
Yep, it's possible to just be a jerk. but he didn't text threatening remarks to male colleagues. He doesn't constantly cut off and act dismissively to male colleagues. These events added to the sexist comments he makes (past their prime, mommy brain, etc) shows a clear pattern. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@HistoryBuff
Yep, it's possible to just be a jerk. but he didn't text threatening remarks to male colleagues. He doesn't constantly cut off and act dismissively to male colleagues. These events added to the sexist comments he makes (past their prime, mommy brain, etc) shows a clear pattern. 
So Klobuchar is just a jerk? Or a bitch, to be more accurate? Even when she was demeaning to male staffers or reporters? Do you think it’s possible for a woman to be sexist?

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So Klobuchar is just a jerk? Or a bitch, to be more accurate?
I don't know much about her so I can't say with any degree of certainty. But if she was equally demeaning to men and women, then she's just a jerk. If she was only mean to men, or just meaner to men than to women, then she would be a sexist jerk. 

*Edit*. It would also depend on the nature of what she was doing. If she made it about their sex while being demeaning, she could be a sexist jerk to everyone. IE calling female staff and male staff by different sexually based discriminatory names, then it could be both.

Do you think it’s possible for a woman to be sexist?
Yes.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
[Best.Korea's words]No. I have issues with people thinking women are equal or above men, when they are not.
[Roosevelt's words] Ha, see Kaitlyn, this is how conservatives think. And you’re a conservative, lol

[Best.Korea's words] No. This is how I think. Most conservatives would disagree, I believe.
F in the chat for Roosevelt.