Gays are coming for your children

Author: PREZ-HILTON

Total: 54
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
A Muslim family in Germany has had their child removed from them because they taught him that in Islam homosexuality is unacceptable

https://twitter.com/AyishaMuhamad/status/1651915970481463297/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1651915970481463297&currentTweetUser=AyishaMuhamad
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Is there any evidence that this narrative is accurate besides a Twitter post?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
It's about a government who imprisons people if they read Mein Kampf. That also has a history of going after people for being the wrong skin color, religion etc. 

I can believe a country that arrests you for reading a book or puts you in concentration camps for being the wrong religion would also take away children if their parents didn't believe correctly
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
The video if you click it is disgusting. The two female relatives come in to comfort the child and the police officers push the women away. The stupid broads taking the child also appear to be attempting to lift him up by the arms when it would be really easy for a full grown man to come behind the child and put his arms around the chest to safely and easily lift him. Even with the best narrative, this looks like a shit ahow
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
On the bright side, child wont be raised by muslims.

On the bad side, it will be raised by gays.

Cant seem to win.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Why is the only tag "penis length"?
badger
badger
Wouldn't go so far as taking people's kids off them, but I'm very down with imposing a social cost on bigoted attitudes. I don't know how these religions are expecting to get away with it. I'll devise a religion tomorrow that says all Christians are piece of shit human beings and let's see the uproar. 
timjohnston
Debates: 1
timjohnston
OMG!  Women are are coming for our candy!

Watch This Woman Get Caught Stealing All The Halloween Candy
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@timjohnston
Kids are literally being taken from their parents and you are talking about black people stealing candy. Get your priorities straight 
timjohnston
Debates: 1
timjohnston
-->
@PREZ-HILTON

OMG!  Americans are coming for your children!

Families forcibly separated at the border by the Trump administration seeking settlements in ongoing negotiations

OMG!  Christians are protesting funerals of veterans and saying god hates them!

Military Funeral Protests Outrage Families, Lawmakers

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@timjohnston
Yes, blame Trump for that which you are guilty of. Then you are less guilty, no?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@timjohnston
OMG!  Christians are protesting funerals of veterans and saying god hates them!
Well, ummmm not sure how does that negate this topic.

DavidAZ
Debates: 8
DavidAZ
-->
@badger
I figure I'm opening a can worms here, but give an example of "bigoted attitudes".
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Why is the only tag "penis length"?
Hello?  How else are you going to tag Prez-Hilton?
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I am relatively consistently for parental rights.

This means:

1) If you want to teach your kid homosexuality and transgenderism is unacceptable based on Christianity, Islam, Judaism, or any other religion, you should be allowed to do that.
2) If your kid comes out as trans and you as a parent decide it's best for your kid to get top or bottom surgery, parental rights.  There is a very low chance of regret.

Parental rights applies to left wing parents as much as it does right wing parents.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@timjohnston
OMG! Americans are coming for your children!

Families forcibly separated at the border by the Trump administration seeking settlements in ongoing negotiations
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/29/politics/family-separation/index.html

OMG! Christians are protesting funerals of veterans and saying god hates them!

Military Funeral Protests Outrage Families, Lawmakers
https://abcnews.go.com/US/Politics/story?id=1728788&page=1

Keep the thread on topic please. Refer to the first post if you forgot what the topic was.
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
"Page not found"

Sometimes you guys act as if nothing else was involved, so, is there another way to find this? Sometimes people leave the blanks. 

Forcing your religion on a child and wrongfully punishing is sometimes what could be left blank.
Or maybe just forcing religion? I mean, I don't even know if I would want parents forcing their religion on me. 

Maybe it wasn't all that met the eye. Maybe, but i'm unsure because I haven't had a chance to completely read/watch it. 

If parents learn to accept then its time to move on I guess. That was a joke, it's a bit extreme depending on the case. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Bella3sp
Forcing your religion on a child and wrongfully punishing
My parents did try to force their filthy muslim religion on me. That resulted in me going to atheism, but I eventually was lured to Christianity.

If they were good people, maybe I would still be muslim which would be horrible. So I thank them for trying to force their religion on me. It has shown me the true path.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Separating child from parents is horrible.
We all know what foster care does to children, we just prefer to ignore it because it makes us look bad for not doing anything about it.
Bella3sp
Debates: 53
Bella3sp
-->
@Best.Korea
Forcing religion can have good outcomes and bad outcomes, it goes for everything.
However, I wouldn't want anything forced on me like that, regardless of (possible) 'positive' outcomes.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
A variety of studies reported that 30 to 40 percent of foster children have been arrested since they exited foster care.

So yeah, foster care is worse for children than abusive families.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Anybody who believes any source cited by PREZ-HILTON should re-evaluate their intelligence.  PREZ  does not  ever do the truth, his  primary motivation in life is to troll you: to tell you lies and laugh at your easy gullibility.

Looks like this is just another hate-bot running rampant on Twitter.  Honest people will note that no news source is cited and there's no suggestion that any German child has ever been removed from a German household for anti-gay speech.  One skeptical website suggests the pictures come from a recent removal of children from a foster family back to birth parents with a history of child abuse but this, too, is just Twitterings and not news in any sense.  The last factual claim made by this same source claimed that Muslims in England have to bury their women in locked cages to keep the Christians from digging them up and raping them.  Obviously, this source is trying to trick people into hating one another with rather obvious and stupid lies. Anybody who falls for these lies without researching the truth for themselves doesn't really merit the claim of being a "debater" do they?

As for "gays are coming for your children"  that is just hate speech without any relevant truth.  We can't really wonder why no interesting or honest people want to join our site when our  (elected) President is no more than a very dumb, deeply dishonest hatemonger.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
As for "gays are coming for your children"  that is just hate speech without any relevant truth.
True. Gays are not coming for my children because I dont have children.

oromagi
oromagi
True. Gays are not coming for my children because I dont have children.
  • True.  Trolls as evil as you are universally unfuckable.   That's just Darwin pulling out the weeds.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
True.  Trolls as evil as you are universally unfuckable. That's just Darwin pulling out the weeds.
I am not even personally offended, but that is like, seriously offensive.

Plus, its amazing how we trolls then increased in number so greatly despite Darwin pulling us out.

That means:

God > Darwin

Isnt it cool how evolution disproves itself before our eyes?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Best.Korea
You are willing to say out loud that the God you worship is pro-troll without ever comprehending the consequences of such conclusion:  the God you worship is not a Christian god.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
consequences of such conclusion:the God you worship is not a Christian god.
Christian God was very pleased with positive trolling, so I am not sure what are you talking about. Jesus himself called a woman a dog to provoke her reaction.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Best.Korea
Christian God was very pleased with positive trolling,
  • An unchristian lie
so I am not sure what are you talking about.
  • Unsuprising.  You are deeply unintelligent.
Jesus himself called a woman a dog to provoke her reaction.
  • False.
Matthew 15:22-28

And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Jesus is using an analogy, likening believers to children whose bread ought not to be thrown out as trash.  The Canaanite persists, calling Jesus master and demonstrating her faith in spite of being a foreigner, which Jesus acknowledges.

Unsurprising that you hold such anti-Christian, anti-woman perspectives on the Bible.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
Jesus is using an analogy, likening believers to children
Yes. Who is he likening to dogs?

whose bread ought not to be thrown out as trash.
No. It says: "to cast it to dogs".

So who is the dog in that analogy?

Go ahead, use your brain. Try your best, and give us your answer so we can pet you on the head as a reward.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@badger
That's a two way street. Also who decides what is bigoted and just plain stupid and retarded. Me saying a man cant get pregnant makes me a bigoted transphobic. I say it stupid and retarded to even suggest it.