African American murdering people

Author: Kaitlyn

Total: 39
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Kaitlyn
What do you think of this statistical finding? 
That it's identifying a culture, not a race.
What do you think produces culture?
The extraordinarily chaotic system whose general study is known as "history"
You're reversing cause and effect. History isn't creating culture. Culture creates history.
Causality can flow both ways and form a feedback loop. It's a profoundly common and important class of phenomenon. You may have heard of differential equations?

Would you not agree that humans create culture?
I would agree to that.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I feel a presence I have not felt since.... Sowell :)
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Correct and Sowell's work has made me slightly less racist by showing some of the causes of modern day problems affecting the black community as well as explaining some of the stuff that makes us envious of other races such as Jews, indians, Asians etc. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
...causes of modern day problems affecting the black community...
Lack of hope stems from many causes and is as tough on any persons psyche. No hope = no faith in family or society to help alleviate the individuals mental and emotional anguish.  

Just think of differrence between these two sets of  circumstances:

1} lack of hope in city honking cars, sirens, gang shootings and many more people per square area etc vs,

2] lack of hope out in country side surrounded by trees, nature, and less congestion of humans  etc.

Lack of education, lack of loving { spirit } family.

Lack of education, lack of better paying job.

Lack of concern by all of those in similar environment we may finds ourselves in as child, by police who also have difficult environment, lack of government ergo society to really address the spiritual nature of our existence as a caring society who believes in all for one and one for all justice, fairness and the desire for less violence for all.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@badger
You don't really have to respond to me like that. I do really find you very uninteresting.
Oh boo who 😢 

I'll just take up your racist points as I like. 
typical libtard emotive response when they know they cannot beat you in the debate/discussion. They cry/scream “racist” at you. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
You don't really have to respond to me like that. I do really find you very uninteresting.
Oh boo who 😢 

I'll just take up your racist points as I like. 
typical libtard emotive response when they know they cannot beat you in the debate/discussion. They cry/scream “racist” at you. 
I know lol.

I ripped his dreadful argues to shreds so badly he had to have a big cry  ;*(

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
You're reversing cause and effect. History isn't creating culture. Culture creates history.
Causality can flow both ways and form a feedback loop. It's a profoundly common and important class of phenomenon. You may have heard of differential equations?
Yes but culture create history first, and then there is a feedback loop. We can't have history first -- that defies definition.

I would agree to that.
Would you agree that human genes create this culture?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Kaitlyn
Yes but culture create history first, and then there is a feedback loop. We can't have history first -- that defies definition.
I don't see the point in arguing chicken vs egg. Suffice to say that it hardly matters where it started because the system has had plenty of time to occupy any possible state ten times over.

I would agree to that.
Human genes created the biology which granted the capacity to think which allowed for the development of culture.

All those degrees of separation mean full decoupling except on the most foundational of terms. e.g. every human culture will involve concepts of food, friends, family, sexual reproduction, etc...
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don't see the point in arguing chicken vs egg. Suffice to say that it hardly matters where it started because the system has had plenty of time to occupy any possible state ten times over.
It's not analogous to chicken vs egg, because saying history came first literally defies definition.

It is literally impossible.

I would agree to that.
Human genes created the biology which granted the capacity to think which allowed for the development of culture.

All those degrees of separation mean full decoupling except on the most foundational of terms. e.g. every human culture will involve concepts of food, friends, family, sexual reproduction, etc...
This is true and I agree with it.