Total: 61
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
Jesse Waters breaks it down to the proverbial T

No genetic fallacies allowed. Period. If you do, you prove yourself an ignorant libtard troll.

Debate the facts, not the source. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
HUNTER WAS IN COURT TODAY TO TELL THE JUDGE IS HE TOO BROKE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT. HE WANTS HIS CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS REDUCED.

How is this criminal?

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2

No genetic fallacies allowed. Period. If you do, you prove yourself an ignorant libtard troll.
Ad hominem fallacy

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
Dickhead. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2
Dickhead
Another ad hominem, with a hasty generalization.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
That shall be my last response to a dick like you and IWRA. TrollS. Loser. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
That shall be my last response to a dick like you and IWRA. TrollS. Loser. 
Ad hominem, Dunning Kruger, and dumbshit redneck fallacy.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Sidewalker
I like reading your responses on EVERY forum thread. 

😂😂😂
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@TWS1405_2
Sure? 

It seems by definition Hunter Biden is not a deadbeat father? He is and was paying his obligations ($20,000 a month) in child support which runs contrary to the definition of a deadbeat. Furthermore, the reality is that your circumstances in life change all the time, and the amount in child support you pay should correctly reflect this. 

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Debate the facts, not the source. 
Perhaps you could summarize the facts were supposed to be debating? Could not sit through 12 full minutes of this, it was pretty much a long rant about how hunter is a deadbeat dad and Joe doesn't know where he is.

By all means, layouts the case...
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
How is this criminal?
The point that everyone is missing here is that through this legal proceeding, that Hunter asked for, will result in a forensic accountant digging into ALL of Hunter’s financials. When they do, per the judge’s order/request, it will expose the Biden’s in their corrupt dealings with Ukraine, China and where all the millions received were dolled out between Hunter, Hunter’s sister in law (whom he screwed after his brother’s death), Joe’s brother, and the “Big Guy” himself.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Do you read books?
Do you read news articles online? 
Do you watch news sources on television or online? 
If you answer yea to any of those questions then you can sit through 12 min of a news source laying out the case. 
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@TWS1405_2
Oh. You know from the title of this thread it seemed like there was going to be a substantive criminal accusation.

If the main point is that Hunter Bidens finances will be exposed there isn't really anything to discuss. In the U.S. there is the concept where everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. Until then it's just a lot of weird speculation. And a lot of personal attacks against the Bidens.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Jesse starts off by saying that being a father is the most important thing a man can do. So, what does that say about you?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
it will expose the Biden’s in their corrupt dealings with Ukraine, 
It will? So the facts you want us to debate are pending? You predict they will come out but haven’t yet. You are a real genius LCpl

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
Shouldn't we wait for the evidence first?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TWS1405_2
The point that everyone is missing here is that through this legal proceeding, that Hunter asked for, will result in a forensic accountant digging into ALL of Hunter’s financials. When they do, per the judge’s order/request, it will expose the Biden’s in their corrupt dealings with Ukraine, China and where all the millions received were dolled out between Hunter, Hunter’s sister in law (whom he screwed after his brother’s death), Joe’s brother, and the “Big Guy” himself.
Um... the world economy isn't on a blockchain yet. I have seen this... confusion... from my quarters; just because there is an investigation or discovery does not mean the full truth will be uncovered.

Sometimes (imagine this) people don't keep detailed ledgers of their criminal activity and then hand them over on request.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myA3zG9LXlw (Biden crime family corruption runs deep)

https://twitter.com/EliseStefanik/status/1544417582752509952 (Biden Crime Family and ties to CCP must be investigated- national security issue)

Sooner or later the TRUTH always prevails. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Greyparrot
Shouldn't we wait for the evidence first?
For the actual trial, sure…but there is enough known publicly to make an informed objective opinion on the matter. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Sometimes (imagine this) people don't keep detailed ledgers of their criminal activity and then hand them over on request.
No, they just leave the details of their criminal activity on their laptop and drop it off for some repair work and just forget about it. 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TWS1405_2
granted, but someone in this operation has got to have more brains than that. Also we already know what left-tribe will say when payments from bizarre sources are identified: "He was just defrauding them, Joe never actually sold US foreign policy"
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Do you read books?
Do you read news articles online? 
Do you watch news sources on television or online? 
If you answer yea to any of those questions then you can sit through 12 min of a news source laying out the case. 
Or... You could just make your own arguments instead of telling everyone "go argue with my YouTube video".

If you're too lazy to do that then you have no business calling out anyone else for being too lazy to sit through your video.

And for what it's worth I did try, but it was just painfully childish and stupid to the point I wasn't wasting any more of my time in it. The visuals of a cracked out Hunter Biden and cartoonish depiction of him hanging around Joe's back alone make it unmistakably clear how unserious this segment was.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@TWS1405_2
This and so many of threads and comments, once again spell out evidence of a saddened troll with little to no significant information or comments of any valid nature.

This thread gets no thumbs and no brains.  Please spare us your immature baby dribble.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Or... You could just make your own arguments instead of telling everyone "go argue with my YouTube video".
Strawman fallacy. 

Unlike you I’m not lazy. I watched, listened and am ready to discuss the points raised in the video. 

I never see you demands the cliff notes from greyparrot or others when they post links to videos to start a discussion with. Now why could that be! 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ebuc
👏🏻 awesome psychological projection there. 👍🏻 
Reminds me of IWantRoseveltAgain. Or is it Sidewalker. You all blend together like Neapolitan ice cream, it’s hard to tell, other than the colors from your avatars showing the distinction of who is who. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Strawman fallacy,    awesome psychological projection there.
Greatest hits!

You all blend together like Neapolitan ice cream,
Neapolitan ice cream is not blended. It’s 3 distinct separate flavors offered in one package, dummy

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
For the actual trial, sure…but there is enough known publicly to make an informed objective opinion on the matter. 
So this is like the 2020 election fraud - you have lots of theories but no evidence.

Aren’t you the one who said nothing matters except what can be proven?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
That shall be my last response to a dick like you and IWRA.
Ha, that’s funny. I am going to quote you on this every time you respond to me.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Unlike you I’m not lazy.
Yeah, I'm sure lazy is exactly what most people who argue with me are thinking when they read the tiny effortless posts I'm known for in this site...

I never see you demands the cliff notes from greyparrot or others when they post links to videos to start a discussion with. Now why could that be!
Because GP  and others like him aren't really trying to debate their links, it's more of a take it or leave it attitude. You are the opposite, you expect people to put time and effort into watching/reading your links that you weren't even willing to put into the post in the first place. If you want others to take you seriously you need to first demonstrate that they should. That's common sense.