Total: 61
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
Yeah, I'm sure lazy is exactly what most people who argue with me are thinking when they read the tiny effortless posts I'm known for in this site...
The issue is your laziness to review the material provided by others, not your long winded superfluous diatribes. 

place. If you want others to take you seriously you need to first demonstrate that they should. That's common sense.
When I first came to DART that is exactly what I did and I was immediately personally attacked. You n too of that, hardly anyone took the topics or my take seriously and just trolled and detailed them. 

So no. Not going to waste my time anymore. Not until someone shows an actual interest in the subject and puts something substantive to prove that interest. When they do, I will reciprocate in kind. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
The issue is your laziness to review the material provided by others
I review material presented to me all the time, provided that the person presenting it is willing to make the argument themselves and is only using the material as support. That's how debating works. Calling me lazy because I'm not willing to review material that you aren't even willing to explain and defend is just stupid. I'm here to interact with people, not read/watch other people's nonsense. If I want to argue with a YouTube video I'll go watch my own.

So no. Not going to waste my time anymore.
Great, then we all agree.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
f I want to argue with a YouTube video I'll go watch my own.
No one argues with a video you clown, they argue with the one presenting it as a topic for discussion. 

Presuming you were in school, did you ever pull this stupid shit on any of your teachers who played videos in class for topics of discussion? Bet you didn’t. 

Watching a video, reading a textbook or a scientific study is what is required in order to engage others in “debate,” not throwing about emotively driven subjective opinions with cherry picked citations (that even they likely didn’t even review, the title just sounded cool); and not this pompously sanctimonious Dunning Kruger Effect nonsense you keep spewing about. 

So no. Not going to waste my time anymore.
Great, then we all agree.
Quoting out of context and strawman fallacy. 
Typical intellectual coward move. 

This is what I wrote:

When I first came to DART that is exactly what I did and I was immediately personally attacked. hardly anyone took the topics or my take seriously and just trolled and derailed them. 

So no. Not going to waste my time anymore. Not until someone shows an actual interest in the subject and puts something substantive to prove that interest. When they do, I will reciprocate in kind. 

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Dunning Kruger Effect, strawman fallacy. 
Greatest hits!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405_2
Fanchick triggered. Every day is a mass shooting for triggered Fanchick!
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
SubTeach not working. Every day is another day SubTeach can’t get work! Then he posts about mass shootings on the wrong thread because he’s a dummy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Fanchick so jelly!
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
PS. This is the FORUM section.
It is NOT the “DEBATE” section.

Get your sections right before BITCHING about who or what is doing what that you do not like and are too lazy to fucking deal with. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

Biden caught again in criminal activity!!!!

He is a pawn of the C C P. 

Articles of impeachment should be filed against this illegitimate potus. 

Refusing to enforce the law at he border that results in mass homicide, shootings, deaths due to fentanyl is a dereliction of duty. 
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT need to be filed.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
1 million American died of Covid because Trump botched the National response to the pandemic.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Fanchick drinking the Bud Light koolaid from MSNBC
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
PS. This is the FORUM section.
It's a debate site genius. It's literally in the name.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
PS. This is the FORUM section.
It's a debate site genius. It's literally in the name.

Names don’t mean shit. More can be offered that goes far beyond the name and the site’s main purpose. Which is precisely why this site offers a FORUM section for open discussions across a wide array or topics catering to those who do not want to carry on in a formal DEBATE.  Idiota!! 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@TWS1405_2
Names don’t mean shit.
Right, so the next time I see a Burger King I'll just go in and order a pizza
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
Names don’t mean shit.
Right, so the next time I see a Burger King I'll just go in and order a pizza

Do. I hear it’s delicious. 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TWS1405_2
Double R is correct, you said "debate" in the OP. Even if you didn't an exchange of arguments is by definition a debate.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Yawn. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

Whistleblower has information of a pay to play (bribery) scheme Biden involved in.

Blinker caught in lies and called out for it.

Wife coordinated with Hunter and Ukraine deals. 

The 51 former CIA personnel signing the letter about the laptop being disinformation was a CIA operation to manipulate not only the media and the American public, but also to interfere with the 2020 election. 

The crap is getting deeper. 

Even a whistleblower for the IRS has come out disclosing the mishandling of Hunter’s financial investigation and the bank records that someone tried to keep hidden for some time.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
This is a collection of various news clips put into context the corruption of the Biden Crime Family, election interference by intelligence officials as well as those within the FBI, the blocking by Biden’s Treasury department, stalling by IRS, and on and on it goes. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Look at what I saw on YouTube…

Do all the books in your home have pictures?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
More matters discussed with whistleblower evidence corroborated with known banking records and other evidence of the Biden crime family. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
TWS watches Maria Bartoromo interviews. She has zero credibility. She was the person to elevated Sydney Powell’s lies and cost FOX News 787 million dollars in damages.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
And Fanchick watches Psaki, till her show gets cancelled.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Losers always gotta throw the generic fallacy around. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2

Judge Janine Pirro breaks down the corruption outlined by Comey and others in the press release down to the proverbial “T”!!!! 

The Biden Family is corrupt. They are the Biden Family Crime Syndicate. Period. 

As time goes on, we will know more. 

The Biden’s will be the undoing of America if they are not stopped. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Judge Janine. Lol

87 days later

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
Unlike you I’m not lazy. I watched, listened and am ready to discuss the points raised in the video. 
lol. what you are doing is the definition of lazy. You fail to make a single argument, provide a single shred of evidence. You just expect everyone else to watch some right wing drivel and make them do all the work of disproving. If you weren't lazy, you would be making an argument. But you're not. And you are. 

I never see you demands the cliff notes from greyparrot or others when they post links to videos to start a discussion with. Now why could that be! 
I can't speak for greyparrot, but I personally do ask him for that. But he usually does actually make an argument and/or provide a source other than a youtube video of some right wing grifter. 

Biden Crime Family Exposed
lol, sources please. Because so far, other than some tax offenses, I haven't seen any evidence of the biden family committing crimes. And literally no evidence of Joe Biden committing crimes. Just lots of rumor and inuendo. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
“Yes, Trump and his family have profited much more from their government service than Hunter Biden has. But that isn’t a fully satisfying explanation to many Americans. Perhaps, Chait argues, it’s time for stricter ethics rules for the highest officials and their close relatives:“

Did Hunter Biden insinuate he could:

… leverage his family connections to help his clients, as a former business partner has testified to Congress. - YES

AND

Some clients believed it. Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, put Hunter on its board, in an attempt to signal that it was pro-Western. A Chinese tycoon also signed a partnership with him. All told, Hunter made more than $800,000 in 2013 and more than $1.2 million in 2014.

But there is zero proof Joe Biden did anything for these clients of his son and zero proof Joe Biden got money from his son.

“Republicans have yet to demonstrate that the senior Mr. Biden was involved in his son’s business deals or took any action to benefit him or his foreign partners”
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

OMG, do you think TWS got $2 billion from the Saudi's like Jared?