Author: Greyparrot

Total: 67
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
Imagine being 280+ lbs and drinking beer designed for spineless lightweights with no personality.
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@Greyparrot
It's interesting that this boycott seems to be generating traction.

Previous boycotts haven't seemed to have made an impact, hence (partly) why companies keep doing the appeals to wokeness. I imagine governmental inferences and CEO personal preferences are the other parts, but I'm just guessing.

I wonder how much rejection of wokeness will be required to stop companies altogether.

And yes, fanchick does drink Bud Light (he mixes it with his boyfriend's semen).
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
I bet you masturbate to Hitler's speeches.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Kaitlyn
With other companies for example Gillette they probably get as many new customers as they lose when they go woke. However budlight is primarily for blue collar people. 

Besides that, the woke crowd they are looking to attract are hipsters who drink craft beer, homos that prefer wine coolers and the scummy people who buy those energy drink alcohol mixed drinks. 

This is the same reason why nascar is playing with fire when they want to piss on their main demographic, fortunately for nascar they seem to intuitively know exactly where that line is and take it right to the edge. They have a great marketing team
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
@Kaitlyn
Bud Light is a weak pissy pointless excuse for beery type stuff.

With or without semen.

Bud Light with semen, would be a cock tail.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
"The controversy started with a single commemorative can of beer, one which wasn't even for sale. The can wasn't featured in a 30-second Super Bowl commercial, a billboard on the highway, or a glossy magazine spread, but in an Instagram post.

The post is a video from Mulvaney, a performer and influencer who had posted about Bud Light previously as a brand partner. This specific post, however, showcased a customized Bud Light can the brand sent her as a gift to mark a milestone in her transition. The video went viral, with some supporting Mulvaney and the company, and others responding with anti-trans reactions and calls for a Bud Light boycott."

Imagine being so bigoted that a simple recognition of a trans influencer on a social media post would drive you to boycott a brand and bask in glory over the fact that it's sales are seeing a significant drop as a result.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
The whole trans thing is a red herring. Most of this person's fan base is between 16 and 20 years old. 

Everyone should be opposed to Budlight's sneaky marketing ploy to attract minors to drink their beer 

You can get offended that right wingers are boycotting the beer, but leftists should be opposed to budlight attempting to market their alcohol to minors by going after tik tok influencers. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You can get offended that right wingers are boycotting the beer,
I'm not, I'm fascinated by how nakedly bigoted these people are while pretending they're not bigots.

but leftists should be opposed to budlight attempting to market their alcohol to minors 
Oh, so this is all about Bud Light's marketing to minors.

And you gathered all this from an Instagram post commemorating  a trans activist.

Somehow I doubt  that all the people out there refusing to drink Bud light would make the same argument. But you are free to believe whatever you want.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
Oh, so this is all about Bud Light's marketing to minors.
I never said it was about marketing beer to minors, but perhaps it should be. Would you agree it's a pretty disgusting thing to do? 

Are you tempted to drink a budlight because bigots won't?

Is the enemy of your enemy, your friend?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
The whole trans thing is a red herring. Most of this person's fan base is between 16 and 20 years old. 
What about the other part of his fanbase. Shouldn't you be equally outraged Budweiser is trying to attract 60 year old futa loving males as well?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Double_R
"The controversy started with a single commemorative can of beer, one which wasn't even for sale. The can wasn't featured in a 30-second Super Bowl commercial, a billboard on the highway, or a glossy magazine spread, but in an Instagram post.

The post is a video from Mulvaney, a performer and influencer who had posted about Bud Light previously as a brand partner. This specific post, however, showcased a customized Bud Light can the brand sent her as a gift to mark a milestone in her transition. The video went viral, with some supporting Mulvaney and the company, and others responding with anti-trans reactions and calls for a Bud Light boycott."

Imagine being so bigoted that a simple recognition of a trans influencer on a social media post would drive you to boycott a brand and bask in glory over the fact that it's sales are seeing a significant drop as a result.
That's it,  just an instagram post, you've got to be kidding me.

The right is frothing at the mouth over an instagram post, traumatized because there was a trans person in the post, do these snowflakes have some delicate feelings or what?  

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Do you like Bud Light?
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Ooop, the bitch is not only a racist but anti-gay. Must be because her butt is so big.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I never said it was about marketing beer to minors, but perhaps it should be. Would you agree it's a pretty disgusting thing to do? 
Sure, but that has absolutely nothing to do with this so why don't we just stick to the actual subject.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Sidewalker
This is really or politics now.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
-->
@<<<Sidewalker>>>
Do you like Bud Light?
Don't drink, but back when I did, no, Coors Light.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Good man.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Double_R
This is really or politics now.
Tragic
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
Sure, but that has absolutely nothing to do with this so why don't we just stick to the actual subject.

You agree that marketing beer to minors is bad and unethical. I am just informing you there are a ton of good reasons to boycott that company and people who want to keep politics out of beer should be able to boycott right along side people who think marketing beer to minors is good. 

I think what I said was relevant and tied to the main conversation, despite being separate from the main topic
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Double_R
Roosevelt has me blocked but I think he is your typically liberal. Do you agree with his repeated sexist remarks about Kaitlyn his classiest remarks to me and his general dislike of teachers directed at GP?

That's how you all are on the inside and he is just showing it on the outside right?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
he is your typically liberal
More great grammar by the Denny’s night manager

Kaitlyn
She’s a self declared white supremacist. So I don’t have to be polite to her.

general dislike of teachers directed at GP?
substitute teachers who rarely work trying to pass themselves off as real teachers.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The students I have redpilled get to see some of Fanchick's greatest hits when I project them on the whiteboard. They also love the Fanchick moniker.

Education though real world examples :)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Conveniently, we are on WW II propaganda, (Goebbels etc.) so real world examples explaining how people get sucked up into propaganda is actually useful. This is why I like this site because it doesn't censor idiotic speech. Great examples.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
I actually found this old video on propaganda quite helpful.

Don't get me wrong, it is also propaganda but it also isn't wrong and kind of helps you get into the brains of the modern leftist
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
She’s a self declared white supremacist. So I don’t have to be polite to her
It's pretty sad that you can't defeat some wing nuts arguments and have to resort to ad hominem. 

The last rebuttal I saw you tell her when she presented you with a well reasoned argument backed by several sources was...

"Your butt is large"

That's not even an insult boomer. As a trans racial person of color, I love big butts. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
That is sad. It's like failing at the most simple of tasks with no excuse given.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Greyparrot
I could easily defeat her arguments but choose not to. It's easier to save somebody from becoming an extreme right winger than it is to save them from leftism.

If I sit a right wing extremist in front of 20 hours of Jordan Peterson lectures they are saved, I do the same thing to a leftist and they become even more entrenched in their stupid beliefs. 

I say radicalize everyone to the far right and then let Jordan Peterson sort them out. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
And yet….

Abercrombie & Fitch

In 2005, a group of teenage activists from Pennsylvania launched a boycott—or "girlcott”—against Abercrombie & Fitch because of sexist slogans on some of the company’s shirts, like "Who needs a brain when you have these?” Abercrombie later pulled the line.

Actual female body parts being the focus of a protest, vs a MAN representing a WOMAN….so “bigoted” 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
I bet you masturbate to Hitler's speeches.
I'm indifferent to Hitler. I think he did some good things for Germany, but he certainly wasn't perfect and I don't share all of his beliefs. I think right-wing people ironically or seriously glorifying him isn't a good idea at all.

I think the modern conception of him being a cartoon villain is hilariously inaccurate.