A Response to Stephen's Threads

Author: PGA2.0

Total: 82
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@keithprosser
I'm unaware of the chip, perhaps you can enlighten me.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
What hope does he have to offer? Especially if someone is suffering from brain cancer, and has been given 4-5 months to live, as my friend. What can Gus offer?

And other than fairy tales what do you have to offer? The person will be dead.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
I quoted your question and it had nothing to do with the lie in your reply.
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted

What hope does he have to offer? Especially if someone is suffering from brain cancer, and has been given 4-5 months to live, as my friend. What can Gus offer?

And other than fairy tales what do you have to offer? The person will be dead.
Not a fairy tale, and more hope than what you have here, which is zero. 

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted

I quoted your question and it had nothing to do with the lie in your reply.
What lie is that?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
You'll offer them the lie that they won't die, that's not hope it's obscene delusion.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
Read your post, you claim to have asked a question that you didn't ask, that's a lie.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted

You'll offer them the lie that they won't die, that's not hope it's obscene delusion.
It is what you call a lie because you disagree with it and have so much invested in your own worldview. Again, all you have to offer is despair, not hope. There was not one word of hope in your response.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted

Read your post, you claim to have asked a question that you didn't ask, that's a lie.
No idea what you are referring to. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
That's because I recognise reality and am not afraid of it like you are. Fairy tales supply false hope for the terminally frightened. You're going to die, the end, grow up and accept it. It won't make any difference to the result but at least you will have faced your fears and conquered them or you can stay cowering in the corner telling yourself lies. The lies invented by ignorant, primitive superstitious savages.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
A habitual LIAR as always.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@disgusted
That's because I recognise reality and am not afraid of it like you are. Fairy tales supply false hope for the terminally frightened. You're going to die, the end, grow up and accept it. It won't make any difference to the result but at least you will have faced your fears and conquered them or you can stay cowering in the corner telling yourself lies. The lies invented by ignorant, primitive superstitious savages.

A habitual LIAR as always.
I'm through with your putdowns and calling me a liar, nothing but attacking the man from one post to another. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@PGA2.0
What you mean is you have absolutely no way to respond to my post and so will run away feigning righteous indignation.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@PGA2.0
26 threads and one not included on Isalm (#27), the rest on Christianity. 

Well if you’re so upset about all the attention Christianity is receiving then start your own thread on Islam. WHY HAVEN’T YOU DONE SO??? I will be happy to discuss that barbaric ideology with you.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I will be happy to discuss that barbaric ideology with you.
If your understanding of Islam is as bad as your understanding of Christianity there'd be little point.

Stephen
Stephen
If your understanding of Islam is as bad as your understanding of Christianity there'd be little point.
OPINION!
And you of course understand Islam perfectly and better than anyone here don't you? I suspect that you  are being contrary simply for the sake  of it. It won't be the first time will it. 

Why don't you start a thread yourself considering you hold this vile faith in your heart. Why don't you list all the pro's that you believe Islam has going for it. 

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->@Stephen
26 threads and one not included on Isalm (#27), the rest on Christianity. 

Well if you’re so upset about all the attention Christianity is receiving then start your own thread on Islam. WHY HAVEN’T YOU DONE SO??? I will be happy to discuss that barbaric ideology with you.
I'm not interested in a thread on Islam at this time. I'm interested in how what you say is not accurate to the text or thought of Scripture. 

While I do not condone the situation and now that I have been made aware of it I pray for her and her family, but the world is an unjust place for humanity fails to honor and obey God as He is. 

Well, now you have done all the praying , what have you done about your Christian sisters predicament now that you have been made aware of it some time now?
Have you contacted any members of government?  What have you said? What have they replied?
You are under the impression that prayer is insufficient. The situation she is in is under God's control. There is a reason she is in this situation and it draws attention to oppressive regimes and double standards. What is more, God weighs the motive of the heart. What is your motive since you question mine? Are you patting yourself on the back at your good deeds? Then you have your reward. Everyone, see how great Stephen is! Look at how he sticks up for a Christian woman at the same time tearing down her Christian faith and mocking her religion!  

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@keithprosser

I will be happy to discuss that barbaric ideology with you.

I'm glad you said that. It shows that what he is saying is identified by others as misunderstood and not just my opinion. 

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@keithprosser

Why don't you start a thread yourself considering you hold this vile faith in your heart. Why don't you list all the pro's that you believe Islam has going for it. 

That response by Stephen speaks volumes in my opinion since it does not supply any facts, just attacks the man. Instead, he should lay down how what he claims is done. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@PGA2.0
  • That response by Stephen speaks volumes in my opinion since it does not supply any facts, just attacks the man. Instead, he should lay down how what he claims is done. 
Well I certainly don't hold Islam in my heart! 

The fact is that I'm no expert on Islam and I doubt Stephen is either, so us debating Islam would be an exercise in applied ignorance. 
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@keithprosser

• That response by Stephen speaks volumes in my opinion since it does not supply any facts, just attacks the man. Instead, he should lay down how what he claims is done. 
Well I certainly don't hold Islam in my heart!  

The fact is that I'm no expert on Islam and I doubt Stephen is either, so us debating Islam would be an exercise in applied ignorance.  
Not only that, but the claims he makes against Christianity is the bone of contention. I showed the lobsided attack on Christianity as opposed to Islam as 26 threads to 1. Although I like that he is interested in the subject what I object to is his misrepresentation.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@PGA2.0
I get the impression Steve isn't getting anywhere in convincing anybody of anything so there's no point posting rebuttals unless you want to, or are bored.