Blacks far more likely to commit crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the inverse

Author: Kaitlyn

Total: 185
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
When it comes to Black and White crimes, Blacks are 34.37 times more likely to commit a crime against Whites than the inverse (87.3 / 12.7 = 6.87 ; 6.87 x 5 = 34.37 -- the White population outnumbers the Black population 5 fold) FdJBO4yXkAARgZz (1200×749) (twimg.com) . This may be indicative of Black's racial hatred for White people, but certainly dispels the myth that Whites commit more crimes against Blacks than the inverse.

For context, Blacks are also far more likely to commit crimes against Hispanics, but not to the egregious extent they are against Whites FdJBR_KWAAM7qUB (1200×742) (twimg.com) , whilst Hispanics are more likely to commit crimes against Whites than the inverse, but even close to being as much as Blacks are to Whites and Hispanics FdJBQFNXoAMA7n0 (1200×744) (twimg.com) .

Data to make graphs found here: Criminal Victimization, 2021 (ojp.gov) 

Why do Blacks commit so many more crimes against Whites and Hispanics?
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Kaitlyn
1,000% factually accurate. 

Yet it doesn’t fit the legacy media’s, the lefts, or race baiters like Shaun King (who is white) and Al Sharpton’s narrative. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
we get it: you hate black people.   
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
1,000% factually accurate. 

Yet it doesn’t fit the legacy media’s, the lefts, or race baiters like Shaun King (who is white) and Al Sharpton’s narrative. 
Yes, it doesn't fit their narrative at all. That's why they have to use personal attacks against people whom dispel their narrative, like 'white supremacist' and 'racist', in order to silence and avoid the facts.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Kaitlyn

OMG, your Klan robe sales are going to skyrocket!
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@oromagi
Personal attack on cue, as always.

There's just no escaping the data and its conclusions: Black Americans commit crimes against White Americans far more than the inverse.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@FLRW
More personal attacks, just as predicted.

You truly have no worthwhile counterargument to this data and I love it. I love crushing libtard narratives and watching them having nothing in response <3
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@oromagi
Typical ignorant libtard response. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW

@Kaitlyn

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Kaitlyn
You truly have no worthwhile counterargument to this data and I love it. I love crushing libtard narratives and watching them having nothing in response <3
#MeToo!! 

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@TWS1405_2
Yep.

They can't address the data at all, so they resort to personal attacks.

It's as predictable as clockwork.

Bella3sp
Debates: 52
Bella3sp
Well, you had all the attacks on you, huh?
Got both FLRW and Orogami. (Though, I don't know much about FLRW).
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Bella3sp
TWS didn't attack me. Oromagi and FLRW did, neither of which I don't think are trolls (unlike Sidewalker and IWantRooseveltAgain).

I was writing my response to TWS before Oromagi posted, and actually predicted personal attacks in response to this thread, because there really isn't any wriggle room for libtards to combat this data. 

I think it has been a pretty successful thread for me :)
Bella3sp
Debates: 52
Bella3sp
-->
@Kaitlyn
I take that back, it was a misunderstanding of the comment. I didnt see the mention. 
Correcting that, now.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Bella3sp
All good. Not a big deal.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
Do irrefutable facts bother you?  How come you don't ask why instead of playing that stupid worn out race card.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
-->
@Kaitlyn
What is it you want people to do with this information?
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Savant
What is it you want people to do with this information?
Look at it.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Kaitlyn
And we have. Most people know that crime rates vary by race. But I assume you want us to act on this information, or you wouldn't be making a post about it. Are you proposing we increase racial profiling? Bring back segregation? Develop a general disdain for black people? It's not clear what it is you want us to change based on these statistics, which is why people keep guessing at your conclusions.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Savant
And we have. Most people know that crime rates vary by race. But I assume you want us to act on this information, or you wouldn't be making a post about it. Are you proposing we increase racial profiling? Bring back segregation? Develop a general disdain for black people? It's not clear what it is you want us to change based on these statistics, which is why people keep guessing at your conclusions.
Now I want people to ask and attempt to answer the question, "Why do Blacks commit so many more crimes against Whites and Hispanics?" (it's in the OP)

I want people to see the inequality of racial outcomes. I want people to see the extremely disproportionate Black-on-White crime rate versus the White-on-Black crime. I want people to ask why that is happening.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Kaitlyn
so many more crimes against Whites and Hispanics
Black people actually mostly commit crimes against other Black people, not Whites and Hispanics in particular. They commit more crimes in general, which you probably already know, and the causes for this are debated. I assume you will use this to support your conclusion that Black people are genetically wired to be more violent. But there are simply too many societal factors to control for all of them, and there's no biological evidence that melanin causes violence in humans. We could go back and forth with studies on this, as we have before, but I'm more interested in hearing what you think is causing the discrepancy.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Savant
so many more crimes against Whites and Hispanics
Black people actually mostly commit crimes against other Black people, not Whites and Hispanics in particular. They commit more crimes in general, which you probably already know, and the causes for this are debated. 
Are Black people committing 34 times more crimes than White people per capita? No (they're not even close to equaling total White crime rates, when they'd need to be multiple times higher than White's crime rates for your explanation to be justified): FBI — Table 43

Since they are not, they are committing more crimes against White people than should be accounted for by their increased overall crime rate.  

I assume you will use this to support your conclusion that Black people are genetically wired to be more violent. But there are simply too many societal factors to control for all of them
The OP specifically talks about crime, not necessarily violence (but can include violence).

But anyway, which factors don't you think we can control for?

and there's no biological evidence that melanin causes violence in humans.
Firstly, there is actually evidence that either melanin or melanotropin (there's not enough evidence to say which) is partly responsible for aggression in humans (higher aggression = more likely to be violent). RETRACTED: Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals? - ScienceDirect .

Secondly, melanin is merely one phenotypic trait of a racial group. Unless you believe that different groups evolving in different environments ended up precisely genetically the same (lol), there will be different genetic outcomes for different races of people, and one of those genetic outcomes includes proclivity to violence.

I'm more interested in hearing what you think is causing the discrepancy
Yeah I think different genetics has a lot of explanatory power here. The environment will have some kind of impact, but the genetics are accounting for a lot of the environmental impact anyway (it's a genetic mesh). 
Best.Korea
Debates: 264
Best.Korea
Are you trying to make us hate black people? Well, that wont work.

I dont think that

"More crime = all people bad".

Black people are our friends and best we can do is to help them. Society oppressed them for a long time. Further oppression would be most horrible.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
Are you trying to make us hate black people?
No.

"More crime = all people bad".
I don't think that either, lol.

Black people are our friends and best we can do is to help them.
They can help themselves and us by not committing as much crime.

Society oppressed them for a long time.
Not nearly as much as you're implying.

Further oppression would be most horrible.
Pointing out differing rates in racial crime isn't "oppression" lol.

This is borderline a troll comment.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
I don't think that either, lol
Okay then, think of ways to help black people or stay silent.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't think that either, lol
Okay then, think of ways to help black people or stay silent.
This is a rather irrelevant tangent from the topic of this thread.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
Yeah, helping black people is "irrelevant" to you.
You are so cool with your relevant crime statistics.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Best.Korea
Yeah, helping black people is "irrelevant" to you.
I never said this at all. Either you struggle with reading comprehension or you're intentionally lying about what I said.

You are so cool with your relevant crime statistics.
Yeah the crime statistics are relevant to the thread, given that they're in the OP and support the OP's topic. That's how thread work.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Kaitlyn
If helping blacks is relevant to you, then tell us how to help black people or how did you help black people in your life.

We are waiting.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Kaitlyn
Do you want voting privileges to judge on debates? 

There will be socio-cultural debates coming up in the next 2-3 weeks you might be interested in following.