@SkepticalOne
Sorry, that is still not an argument.
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

Firstly, you have yet to give us your favorite Jesus killing passage, therefore why are you holding back this simple request of mine in front of the membership?

Here, let me give you some examples to choose from, okay?  Since there is only one god (1 Timothy 2:5)  and that God is Jesus (2 Peter 1:1), then the following abhorred passages all relate to our ever loving and forgiving Jesus!

1. JESUS SAID: "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Isiah 13:16)

Can you address this brutal act shown above by the ever loving and forgiving Jesus is allowing infants to be dashed to pieces?  Ewwwwwww.....

2. JESUS SAID: “Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds I WILL KILL HER CHILDREN WITH DEATH, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.” (Revelation 2: 22-23)  

Yes, the above killing nature of our Jesus is in a parable, but, it is attributed to Him, and He said it!  Again, is Jesus still ever loving and forgiving when He said He would KILL children?

3. JESUS SAID: Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo manner for not killing disobedient offspring according to the commandment; "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother MUST BE PUT TO DEATH." (Matthew 15: 3-4).

The "command" that Jesus was referring too, and that was in effect at His time AND EVEN TODAY, if you actually read your Bible, was when Moses said: "Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH." (Exodus 21:17) Therefore, do you tell others that our alleged ever loving and forgiving Jesus promotes the killing of children that curse their parents, and that as Christians, we have to follow? Huh?

Best.Korea, let me know if you don't like these killing passages shown above by Jesus, because I have many more for you to choose from, okay?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE #1: "Bible is not for the sensitive people, since the Old Testament does contain a little bit of violence." 

WHAT?! So "sensitive people" cannot be Christians?!  What is your rating that should be followed when reading Jesus' Old Testament?
Rated G: General audiences – All ages admitted.
Rated PG: Parental guidance suggested – Some material may not be suitable for children.
Rated PG-13: Parents strongly cautioned – Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
Rated R: Restricted – Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
Rated X: Adults Only!

The irony is, where do you get this notion that there was only a "little bit" of violence in our Jesus' Old Testament, where in fact, Jesus as the one God, brutally murdered many of His creation, especially innocent infants and children as shown below!  

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated. See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold.Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants, nor will they look with compassion on children.(Isaiah 13:15-18)

There are so many instances in the our Jesus' Old Testament where He drastically murdered His creation, and for the sake of brevity, I will not show anymore of them accept the revealing passage above! Oh, lest we forget about Jesus as God in drowning His creation in His Great Flood, and barring innocent zygotes and fetus' within the wombs of woman, then innocent babies and children drowned in a horrible death as they cried out to their mothers for help before they went down into the ocean waters gasping for air for the last time!

Best.Korea, be a TRUE Christian like me and accept the fact that our Jesus is a brutal and bloody serial killer, understood?!!!

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE #2: "If a person is sensitive, its best to skip the Old Testament and read only the New Testament."

WRONG BIBLE FOOL! Are you willing to throw out our contradicting Creation Stories where Jesus created us and all other living life forms, and the entire universe?  Are you willing to promote that the 10 Commandments are not to be read, and therefore not to be followed?  BLASPHEME!

Furthermore, the New Testament proclaims its indebtedness to the Old Testament on the very first page. Matthew begins with an Old Testament genealogy that makes sense only to those who are familiar with the people and events to which it refers too (Matthew 1:1-17). Thus the New Testament signals at the start an engagement with the Old Testament that touches every page and makes great demands on its readers, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Well, you sure like to focus on the violence in the Bible. World is full of violence. Therefore, Bible is not any worse than your atheism.

Now try reading what Bible says about love.
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Best.Korea
Would you like to debate Atheism vs Christianity? In most circumstances, the BOP is on Christians because atheism is an impossible position to prove. 

However, I do have ideas of resolutions that will make my position as the atheist more flexible. 

• On balance, atheism is more reasonable than theism/christianity. 
  • On balance, atheism is more likely true than christianity. 

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
On balance, atheism is more reasonable than theism/christianity.
I feel like this one would be most fun. But please instead of "theism/christianity" just say "Christianity". I dont want to defend all religions in the world.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, you sure like to focus on the violence in the Bible.

That's because after the creation the BIBLE starts with violence and the violence doesn't stop throughout the whole of the OT.

Now try reading what Bible says about love.

CLOWN! 😂
The Old Testament and its god mentions the word "love"  only one single time. And that single time is only in reference to Abraham loving his son and - surprise surprise - in relation to another act of violence.

Here you are you absolute bible dunce- the only single time the word love is mentioned in the OT>Genesis 22:2

The Sacrifice of Isaac
 He said, “Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love.

And again:

what Bible says about love.
And in the New Testamant, Jesus tells us we must hate our parents, brothers, sisters, children and even ourselves then we cannot be his disciple. 

Luke 14:26
“ If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. ” Luke 14:26

So before telling us to read the bible, try reading it yourself, thicky.😂

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
The Old Testament and its god mentions the word "love"  only one single time
I am guessing you forgot that New Testament exists? Dont worry, it happens to everyone.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
And unblock me please.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
And unblock me please.

I don't have you on block . Stop lying. I have already addressed your bullshit on this here> https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9370-prove-to-me-that-atheism-exists?page=3&post_number=77

I haven't blocked you. Stop telling fkn lies. I think you are hilarious. Why would I block a clown that makes my day.  And it was you that changed the direction of the topic, you idiot.

AND YOU HAVE IGNORED THIS TEN TIMES NOW!!

Best.Korea: Yes, God has promised me to make me an angel. So the future is bright for me.

Define "Angel".

I am guessing you forgot that New Testament exists?

Nope . I clearly mentioned the NT above, you have ignored it.  here you go thicko,#97

Best.Korea:what Bible says about love.

New Testamant, Jesus tells us we must hate our parents, brothers, sisters, children and even ourselves then we cannot be his disciple. 

Luke 14:26
“ If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. ” Luke 14:26

So before telling us to read the bible, try reading it yourself, thicky.😂

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
Thank you for unblocking me.

Now, I told you to read what Bible says about love.
You went on to read what Bible says about hate.
So you think hate = love.

That is most awkward opinion.

Now, go and read what Bible says about love.

Define "Angel"
Irrelevant to topic. Plus, angels are defined in the Bible. 

"Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew."

"And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had a human likeness, but each had four faces, and each of them had four wings. Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calf's foot. And they sparkled like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. And the four had their faces and their wings thus: their wings touched one another."

"Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire."

Hope that helps.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Best.Korea wrote: God has promised me to make me an angel. So the future is bright for me
Stephen wrote: Define "Angel"
Best.Korea wrote: Irrelevant to topic.
Then stop introducing things into the topic ( YOUR TOPIC) that are irrelevant.

angels are defined in the Bible. 

"Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew."

"And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had a human likeness, but each had four faces, and each of them had four wings. Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calf's foot. And they sparkled like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. And the four had their faces and their wings thus: their wings touched one another."

"Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire."

Hope that helps.
No. It doesn't help. I didn't ask for a description , I asked for a definition.

You really are a bible dunce aren't you.  Angel simply means - messenger. Angel derives from the Greek angelos, a translation of a Hebrew word meaning "messenger."

I hope you have learned something.

Off you go know.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
I didn't ask for a description , I asked for a definition.
You cannot have definition without description.

You really are a bible dunce aren't you.  Angel simply means - messenger. Angel derives from the Greek angelos, a translation of a Hebrew word meaning "messenger."
Sorry, but "messenger" doesnt tell us much. So my definitions are still better.

Then stop introducing things into the topic ( YOUR TOPIC) that are irrelevant.
Let me remind you again: the topic is "Prove that atheism exists".
I have proven that God exists if atheism exists, and that there is no proof that atheism exists.
You, on the other hand, never added anything relevant to the topic.
So please add something relevant to the topic.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR QUOTE IN RUNNING AWAY FROM JESUS BEING A SERIAL KILLER: "Well, you sure like to focus on the violence in the Bible. World is full of violence. Therefore, Bible is not any worse than your atheism."

Simple question, why are you running away from pertinent questions that I am giving you, as in the topic of what is your favorite Jesus killing passage? Yes, the world is full of violence, and Jesus had many violent killings attributed to Him, especially in brutally killing innocent infants and babies, therefore why do you RUN AWAY from this biblical axiom and hide from it all the time?  These FACTS are NOT going away about our bloody serial killer Jesus, then when are you going to accept them like I have done in being a TRUE Christian?

What you fail to realize in your thread is that you are disparaging Atheism, and at the same time, you are RUNNING AWAY from Christianity when I show Jesus' true modus operandi as a brutal and bloody serial killer that you cannot address, other than to run away from this FACT!  Therefore, where do you get the authority to continue and trash talk Atheism when you can't accept the faith of Christianity 100 percent? Huh?  Do you understand this simple premise?

YOUR QUOTE RE-DIRECTING MY QUESTION TO YOU THAT YOU CAN'T ANSWER: "Now try reading what Bible says about love."

Okay, here is an example of "love" as Jesus explains:

JESUS SAID: “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:34-39)

This is another passage where our supposedly ever loving and forgiving Jesus brings  violence to family members, and barring this fact, Jesus says that if we love our family members more than Him, then we are not worthy of Him!  Do you tell your family members that you don't love them as much as our brutal and bloody serial killer Jesus, and that He came to set all family members apart from each other?  Yes or no?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea
@Sir.Lancelot

Best.Korea,

Oh my, if you debate Sir.Lancelot on the topic shown, and because of your complete Bible ignorance, stupidity and RUN AWAY status of same, he will easily hand your pseudo-christian ass to you post haste!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9370/posts/391820

Why do you want to make yourself the pseudo-christian fool in a debate with Sir.Lancelot, especially in him being a hell bound Atheist?!  As if your MO upon this forum isn't already at ZERO, this debate with him will take your number into the minus zero column!

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
Being an atheist in a world obsessed with God and religions is surely something that sets one apart! To the layman, an atheist is simply someone who lacks belief in the existence of God or gods. But did you know that atheists are also often very rational, practical and have a scientific approach towards the happenings in the world? One such famous rational atheist is Stephen Hawking, the famed theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology. Ethologist, evolutionary biologist and author Richard Dawkins is another prominent scientist known for his atheism. While atheism is a serious issue for many, comedian Woody Allen often jokes about God and calls himself a “Jewish-Atheist!” Richard Branson, another well-known atheist states that a belief in God is not necessary to be a good human; it’s the humanitarian values that count. With more and more people choosing to denounce religion, atheism is surely gaining in prominence! 

There, I proved atheism exits!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
One such famous rational atheist is Stephen Hawking,
I dont think we have proof that Stephen Hawking ever existed, or that he was an atheist.

With more and more people choosing to denounce religion, atheism is surely gaining in prominence!
Well, you first have to prove that those people exist. I am waiting for you to do that.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
You missed the "love your enemies" part. Try again.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Thomas Edison once said, “So far as religion is concerned, it’s a damned fake. Religion is all bunk.” He also suggested that all religions were created by men, and that “All Bibles are man-made.” 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Isnt it funny that people who cant prove their own existence demand of God to prove his?

Isnt it funny that people who are murderers by all standards of morality want to judge God for causing a little bit of violence in the Bible?

I think that is very funny.

God only causes suffering when it results in good. On the other hand, the suffering caused by these Godless people results in no good. Only in even more suffering.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Thomas Edison once said
Can you prove that he existed? No?

So it is as good as me saying "God once said".
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
True. I love Jesus the most. I hate my family, so I have no problem with following that. 

I accepted that only God is real, since I see him more clearly than I see anything else.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR INSIPID LITTLE BOY RUNAWAY QUOTE RELATING TO YOU CONTINUALLY RUNNING AWAY FROM CHRISTIANITY:  "You missed the "love your enemies" part. Try again."  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/9370/posts/391973

What has your feeble pseudo-christian quote above have to do with you running away from ALL of the content of my post #104 in making you the Bible fool that you truly are, and therefore in no way you can say that Atheism is wrong when YOU run away from Christianity as I have shown?  LOL!!!!

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Please read the Bible completely. Try not to cherry pick quotes. I understand that you are an atheist trying to make Christianity look bad by committing out of context fallacy over and over again. I dont know why would you do that for such a long time. Maybe you were molested by a priest when you were young, so you are trying to get back at Christianity now. However, this will not make your traumas go away. Try to pray instead.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR LAUGHABLE AND HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE!!!:  "Please read the Bible completely. Try not to cherry pick quotes."

You are what you are against in the FACT that you "cherry pick" your Bible passages as shown below, H-E-L-L-O? anybody home?  NOT!  LOL!

"You missed the "love your enemies" part. Try again."

BEST.KOREA, CAN YOU SPELL H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, SURE YOU CAN BIBLE DUNCE!  LOL!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea, that is wanting to take over Miss Tradesecret's position of being the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum,

Listen, you don't have enough sense to feel embarrassed in the fact that you cannot address my godly posts to you, other than to RUN AWAY from them with lame excuses, therefore, you have no authority to disparage Atheism because of the FACT that you are RUNNING AWAY from your Christianity, get it?!  LOL!!!

At your embarrassing and continued expense in front of the membership, here are the posts to you from me that you RAN AWAY from in your thread alone, and you want to make fun of Atheism as a pseudo-christian? HELLO!  ROFLOL!!!

NEXT BIBLE DUNCE LIKE "BEST.KOREA" THAT DISPARAGES ATHEISM, AND AT THE SAME TIME, RUNS AWAY FROM GODLY FACTS OF HIS CHRISTIANITY, WILL COMICALLY BE ...?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
You're starting to contradict your principle.

How can one read a bible that one cannot prove exists.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Just accept Bible's existence as unquestionable, and Bible being true also as unquestionable. 😊
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

YOUR QUOTE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO "PROVE" IN THE SAME CONTEXT AS YOUR THREAD IN PROVING THAT ATHEISM EXISTS: "I understand that you are an atheist trying to make Christianity look bad by committing out of context fallacy over and over again."

To use your initial post's proposition: "So unless you can prove to me that I am NOT a True Christian that actually exists, where you continue to RUN AWAY from my Christian Bible posts to you as shown in my post #116, then the only logical thing for you to do is to believe in Atheism since you RUN AWAY from your faith, and in doing so, it doesn't exist anymore for you!  Get it Bible Dunce? Huh?

BEGIN: 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Best.Korea
Do you believe agnosticism exists?  
Do you believe someone could be agnostic?  

If so .    Agnosticism proves atheism exists.   
( or maybe not , i need to think that through more )

Butttttt ,   Theisim can't be the only option right.? 
Non theisim even.  

Anddddddddddddd
The fact that. 
Theists can take thousands of years plus have thousands more to prove a god exists makes a mockery of atheism. 
If theists had 10,000 years to prove god exists orrrrrr the atheists win.