Trump destroys CNN woman in a debate: "I want people to stop dying".

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 48
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Okay, you are right, Trump is as bad as Obama, Biden and Bush.

Of course, Obama killed about 700,000 people. Bush killed about a million. We dont know about Biden's final number yet.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Isnt it funny how all of your presidents are mass murderers?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Qualities that make one a decent human being.
Yeah, back to this, it seems that since there are no decent human beings among US presidents, you might as well elect Trump for being the only one to promise to end war in Ukraine. I mean, maybe he doesnt lie this time. Worth to try, no? The only other option is those who promise to extend the war.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
Isnt it funny how all of your presidents are mass murderers?
This sentence is just semantic nonsense.

President of the United States is a demanding and consequential job. With terrorist groups out there and other groups with irresolvable differences, death is not avoidable. The only question is who you decide to protect, how, and at what cost. Pretending that being in the situation to have to make those difficult choices and those choices resulting in people dying is akin to anything resembling what we think of when the term mass murderer is invoked is absurd.

since there are no decent human beings among US presidents, you might as well elect Trump
That there are no decent human beings among US presidents is your apparent position, not mine. But even if it were, that doesn't mean we get to pretend that bad, worse, and abhorrent are all the same thing. They're not.

I think Sam Harris put it best; "if Trump were half as bad as he is, he would seem worse, because he would be recognizably bad"

Trump is on a level of his own. No serious candidate has ever been so ignorant to ask why we can't just use our nukes, or why nuclear proliferation is bad thing. No candidate before has ever been so ignorant or so such a shameless liar to claim they'll wipe out the debt in 8 years. No candidate has ever been so vile to propose that we stop all Muslims from coming into the country. If any other candidate had done any *one* of those things their political career would have instantly been over. But with Trump those are just things I named off the top of my head. I could do this at least 7 or 8 more times before I would even have to go to Google to remind myself of all the other breathtakingly stupid, ignorant, vile, petulant, and childish things he has done.

He is not the same.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
President of the United States is a demanding and consequential job. With terrorist groups out there and other groups with irresolvable differences, death is not avoidable. The only question is who you decide to protect, how, and at what cost. Pretending that being in the situation to have to make those difficult choices and those choices resulting in people dying is akin to anything resembling what we think of when the term mass murderer is invoked is absurd.
Okay, so you are basically saying nonsense at this point.
It doesnt matter if the choice is "difficult", since "difficult choice" is a meaningless term and irrelevant to something being mass murder or not.

For example, the invasion of Iraq killed 1 million people. The lack of such invasion would not result in killing 1 million people. The US president knew this before invasion.

The invasion of Libya was a mass murder since it resulted in the death of 100,000 people. The lack of such invasion would result in much less deaths. Not to mention the arming of rebels there.

The invasion of Syria by US backed rebels killed over 700,000 people. Therefore, the choice to back those rebels caused lots of deaths, where the lack of such choice would result in much less deaths.

There are plenty more US sponsored wars to choose from, but I choose these being the most obvious examples of mass murder.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
 No candidate before has ever been so ignorant or so such a shameless liar to claim they'll wipe out the debt in 8 years.
Well, thats why he became president. As I said, since americans are suckers for lies, they should elect Trump again since he offers the best lies. Some of those might not even be lies. For example, before becoming president, Trump said that he will go to North Korea and talk with Kim. And he did. So he is obviously not a complete liar.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, thats why he became president. As I said, since americans are suckers for lies, they should elect Trump again since he offers the best lies.
I don't know how you are qualifying "the best lie", that's got to be the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

A good lie would be one that is at least believable. When someone says something so obviously ridiculous as "Im going to wipe out the debt in 8 years" they're either grossly ignorant of how the country's finances work or they are such a brazen liar that they don't even recognize the concept of truth itself. Whichever it is, either one automatically disqualifies the moron who said it.

Some of those might not even be lies. For example, before becoming president, Trump said that he will go to North Korea and talk with Kim. And he did. So he is obviously not a complete liar.
If saying one true thing qualifies someone as not being a "complete liar" then no person who has ever walked the face of the earth is a complete liar, so the term itself is completely meaningless.

In your pathetic defense of Donald Trump this has become your MO - to pretend words have no real meaning and that everything is the same. So there's no difference between a pathological liar and any person who has told a lie. That's the level of absurdity one has to reduce themselves to in order to try and justify voting for this idiot. It truly is a cult.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
When someone says something so obviously ridiculous as "Im going to wipe out the debt in 8 years" they're either grossly ignorant
American citizens believed it, no? So it was a good believeable lie at the time.

If saying one true thing qualifies someone as not being a "complete liar" then no person who has ever walked the face of the earth is a complete liar, so the term itself is completely meaningless.
The term basically says that Trump will make some of his promises come true. Therefore, the term is not meaningless.
Trump promises lots of good things. Some will come true. Therefore, he is a good choice for president.

In your pathetic defense of Donald Trump this has become your MO - to pretend words have no real meaning and that everything is the same. So there's no difference between a pathological liar and any person who has told a lie
Hey, its not my fault that every US president is bad. I am just going for the one who has best promises and has a history of making some of his promises a reality.

The only other option are those who promise to extend the war in Ukraine and will do so if elected. At least Trump made peace with North Korea and Talibans, and kept peace between Ukraine and Russia. I am not saying that the guy is perfect, but he did good things and promises even more good things if elected.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
American citizens believed it, no?
Yes, there are idiots or there who believed this. Those idiots weren't running to be in charge of the federal government.

So it was a good believeable lie at the time.
There are also idiots or there who believe the earth is flat. Are you going to vote for the guy pushing that as well?

Hey, its not my fault that every US president is bad. I am just going for the one who has best promises and has a history of making some of his promises a reality.
Every president accomplishes some things they promised, so by that standard every candidate would make a good president.

Presidents don't just roll a dice and grant which ever promises the dice landed on. There is a reason Trump promised to wipe out the debt and instead increased it by another 10 or so trillion. It was an absurd promise, so anyone who voted for him in part because of that promise is a moron.

The fact that you wish it were so doesn't make it a good promise. Reality matters.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Every president accomplishes some things they promised
Sorry, but I like Trump's promises the most. All others promise to extend the war in Ukraine, and will do so if elected.
So if we know that some promises will come true, the most logical thing to do is to vote for a candidate who has best promises. That would be Trump.

There are also idiots or there who believe the earth is flat. Are you going to vote for the guy pushing that as well?
Thats hardly a good promise.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
So if we know that some promises will come true, the most logical thing to do is to vote for a candidate who has best promises.
The most logical thing to do is to vote for a candidate whose promises are aligned with reality.

You seem to be basing your entire argument in favor of Trump on the idea that he promised to end the war in Ukraine, yet you either disregard or are really so ignorant that you don't understand that Trump has no power to do that aside from starting an all out war with Russia, which you would appear to be deeply against.

Again, Trump's stated plan is that he's going to sit down with Putin and Zelensky and essentially tell them to knock it off. That demonstrates clear as day that Trump has absolutely no idea what he's talking about and is insanely unqualified for pubic office to anyone who lives in the real world.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
Again, Trump's stated plan is that he's going to sit down with Putin and Zelensky and essentially tell them to knock it off. That demonstrates clear as day that Trump has absolutely no idea what he's talking about and is insanely unqualified for pubic office to anyone who lives in the real world.
Sorry, but your argument is an assumption that Trump cannot do it. Plus, all others promise to extend the war, so I will say Trump should win.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
Sorry, but your argument is an assumption that Trump cannot do it.
It's not an assumption genius. Trump doesn't command Russia, and if you actually understood anything about why this war is taking place you would know that Putin had no reason to care what the US does, aside from a military intervention, which you are again, against.

Plus, all others promise to extend the war, so I will say Trump should win.
All others are promising to help Ukraine fight back against a literal invasion of their country. To be against that says quite a bit about you.

So since this seems to be the only issue you care about I'm just curious to ask, does the fact that Trump represents an existential threat to American democracy itself bother you, or does that issue just not compare to you with whether Russia gets to invade Ukraine?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
does the fact that Trump represents an existential threat to American democracy itself bother you
No.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
lol of course it doesn't.

So, you prefer to live under a dictatorship, is that correct?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
So, you prefer to live under a dictatorship, is that correct?
Depends on who is the dictator.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Best.Korea
You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how ridiculous
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R